Tillys story -Posting open

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: Tillys story -Posting open

Postby Saphira344 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:02 pm

Juliet. wrote:
Saphira344 wrote:She was put to sleep, Put down also means put to sleep, Or in other words given a drug that takes there life but makes it like they are just going to sleep. Thinking back, I don't think I've ever been able to watch a pet of mine as the vet gives the drug to them, though as I've only had two pets so far, that's probably not saying much.

Why was she put to sleep?

Her kidneys where failing,thats the main one i can remeber, i asked my brother cus other then that i cant remeber, but apprantly a whole lot more was going wrong with her, she was 10 years old,but i thought she would be like my mums old cat who was 20 something when she passed away, i wasnt exspecting her to go after 9 weeks :( . We didnt know when we adopted her,mum asked the vet and she said Tilly was healthy. I know 9 weeks is not a long time but i really loved her, i loved her the moment i saw her,she was my very first cat.
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby misted » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:07 pm

:(
R.I.P
Have you had another cat since then?
I have 3 pets and have never experienced one dying however one of my friends came home one day to find her cat lying on a towel outside her house bleeding with a.... it's a bit gruesome to say so I could PM you if you want the whole story.
x
THE LITTLE
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
IN!IN!
IN!IN!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey! I'm Misted.
I love art, music, writing and
marvel! feel free to pm me
for trade questions or to talk~
- dogtag UFT!! -
[deviantart]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx© xxxxxxxx
misted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:19 pm

~ Daisy ~ wrote::(
R.I.P
Have you had another cat since then?
I have 3 pets and have never experienced one dying however one of my friends came home one day to find her cat lying on a towel outside her house bleeding with a.... it's a bit gruesome to say so I could PM you if you want the whole story.

I came home once to see my dad's cat who I loved laying in a neighbours yawn. She was bitten by a tiger snake,and it was to late to save her,I was about 5-6 years old then..
And i do her name is lily,after tilly. And though she's not pretty she is sweet(and one of the most skittish cats I have seen) she has the strangest markings,a Gray tail with a Bloch at the base, kinda like a waterfall with a spot falling a little off that one and a bigger spot on the same side. The rest of her is pure white,short haired.
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saphira455 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:18 am

I know what losing a loving cat feels like, my old man of a cat, Rouge died this past year, something wrong with his liver if I remember correctly, he also just stopped eating and had a semi-sudden death. I also used to not be able to make myself cry with a memory, now I have one that works, it was after he was put to sleep in my arms and I refused to have my parents carry him, deciding to carry him myself... He was so limp... Not trying to look for sympathy, just showing that I sympathize. :,-( Thankfully I already had another cat, I found it helped a bit, along with a wonderful family.
Birthday: June 4th! On my birthday, I may not be on.
P
O
K
E
M
O
N
!!

Name: Sweet

Please check out other pets I have adopted here: Clicky, here are some stamps and banners.
ImageImage
Please click the following:
Click Here :-PMy first adopted recording forum;
And~~Image~~!!My favourite place to look for adoptables and roleplay~~!!
MagistreamClick this to help level up my other adopts.
Click Last!!No clicky!This explains itself when you click;

My ShadowImage

ImageImage

Hullo people who found me through Howls Dino Hybrid Shop ARTIST SEARCH~~~ I am a Color Artist which means howlingtothestars sends me sketches that I then digitalize and color in, however I might rarely try and do a Dino Hybrid on my own.
saphira455

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby osamu. » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:19 am

I feel so sorry of her I also feel broken hearted when one of my cats die :( even yours.
osamu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:29 am

Eeveelution wrote:I feel so sorry of her I also feel broken hearted when one of my cats die :( even yours.

You would be surprised, snow leopards remind me of her so now snow leopard print is my favourite design, and any silver tabby reminds me of her. I will never forget her,or lily, my new cat. Yes I names her after tilly.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~F R O S T~ » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:04 pm

I'm so sorry for you!!! Well at least she came back to life as a stalker.
I am online once every six months
~F R O S T~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:29 pm

Oh you would be suprized XD i need to update the post with all the fan art of her :) my Oc, tilly is based itirely off Tilly the cat. It my way to show that ill never forget her.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~F R O S T~ » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:27 pm

I seriously almost cried at the end. I'm really easy to make sad, but not really easy to make sad. I've always wanted a cat, and I feel so bad that you got one, and it died!
I am online once every six months
~F R O S T~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:45 pm

Ive always wanted one myself, i got Lily, my little kitty now, named in Tillys memory(move the i forward a letter and remove the t) i think its adorable that she loves being scratched in the same spot as Tilly.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me