This is NOT a diary. It's a Lucky Horseshoe!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Soo... Now that we know what's happening to Pony, what will be the fate of her?

Pony's going to RULE THE WORLD!!!
40%
She's going to have to save her family from some evil dude.
7%
She's going get got!
No votes
Pony's gunna get it!!
No votes
She's gunna be enlisted in a boarding school again and then she'll drop out and try to track down her family.
No votes
Life will be her fate.
7%
She'll be reunited with her friends and close family, just to learn that there's more of their kind than she knows.
7%
The world will be overtaken by some evil dude and then she's going to have to cause a global rebellion!
27%
I don't know, whatever life chooses.
7%
I really don't care at all.
7%

Total votes : 15

This is NOT a diary. It's a Lucky Horseshoe!

Postby TheFabulousHorse » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:35 pm

Dear..... Lucky Horseshoe,
I have decided to call you my Lucky Horseshoe since diary is way too mainstream and.. Well, you'll know the rest of it soon.
Just to make this clear, I was not forced to do this. Neither did I get this because I wanted to. No, it was a dare. Me and my friends were playing Truth Or Dare. I guess I saw it coming since we were talking about diaries, I mean notebooks or journals.. Then of course Zoe does a group T/D and we all said "Dare!" She dared us all to start our own form of diary journal that we have to call something related to our nicknames or in my case, name. We ordered custom made journals, and picked them up from the store. You have a fabulous cover too! A sparkly silver horseshoe with a red background. Let me get this straight before you think I am really girly which I am NOT! I am not too fond of glittery things. Sure, if they make something a little nicer, like you for example.. If it was a plain silver horseshoe, you might not look as awesome..
Well, I guess I should say who I am..
My name is Pony. Pretty ironic since you are a Lucky Horseshoe right?
Well, my family is pretty creative with naming, I guess.. I have 4 brothers and no sisters. I guess you could say we get along..
My life has been normal, and totally not weird at all. The school I go to is a boarding school, and I don't know much about my family. We weren't allowed to bring photos, and I have been here since... Kindergarten. Only one of my brothers hasn't graduated, and I am glad or I wouldn't be able to see any of my family for the next 5 years!! Maybe I could graduate early.. If you can't tell, I'm a seventh grader. My brother? He's an eighth grader. I'll put a pic now..
Yeah, his name is Raven.. I don't know why they named him that..
Zoe as mentioned at the beginning of this, is one of my best friends. We all have animal nicknames, which started because of my name. They call me Pony still, and I don't mind. I love ponies! Again, I AM NOT A GIRLY GIRL! Got it?
I have a small group of friends. We just go by our nicknames now, so we know it's our group of friends talking to us and not some impostor.. Oh, impostors.. Why must you try and get in on our secrets?
^^ That's Zoe, or Fox
^^ That's Lyric, known as Wolf to us.
Zoe, also known as Fox is awesome. Then we have Wolf.. My other two besties. I lost most of my other besties, and now I usually only hang out with these two.
I'll tell you more later, Lucky Horseshoe.
~Pony <3
Last edited by TheFabulousHorse on Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:04 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Player #593 on FFH - Come find me!

TheFabulousHorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is NOT a diary. It's a Lucky Horseshoe!

Postby TheFabulousHorse » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:26 pm

Dear Lucky Horseshoe,
Nothing interesting really happened today.. I have got some homework that I need to do, but it can wait.. I guess..
Anyways, the school I got to now has a "social class" system. There are the populars, jocks, musicians, normals, emos, nerds, and outcasts. I don't have a picture of our supreme popular, but I will get one in the future.. Anyways, here's our conversation:
Chelsea: "Hello Pony. I'm like, the like, supreme popular here and I feel like putting you in like outcasts. But I like can't do that without like asking you your like interests and like stuff first so like tell me your like interests."
Pony: "Okay, umm.. I like animals, music, songwriting, playing guitar, uhh.. Singing.. And being by my friends I guess.."
Chelsea: "Okay, like I guess you are going to like musicians then, though I like see you like better off like an outcast."
Well, at least she used okay grammar.. Anyways, Zoe (Fox) got put in musicians too! I'm so happy, I can hang out with her! Lyric (Wolf) hasn't been sorted yet, so we'll see what group she goes in..
I have to go now, Lucky Horseshoe.. I'll write to you later!
~Pony <3

TheFabulousHorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Polar Kitten » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:13 pm

I love this diary lucky horseshoe! I bookmarked it :) can't wait for the next one!
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
female ○ writer ○ hoot owl ○ star wars fan ○ whovian ○ nerd ○ artist ○ part-time raptor trainer ○ isfj
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n
woodswafflescream puffsshort writing piecestradesarttumblr
Hi! I'm Polar Kitten. I used to be nyancat583. You can call me Polar, PK, or Polar Kitten. It doesn't really matter to me!

Happy Summer!
(for those of you in the northern hemisphere)

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

I was a member of the Rebel Alliance, a timelord, a tribute in the Games, a Dauntless soldier, a runner in the Maze, and a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I'm so good at sleeping that I can do it with my eyes closed. I visited Jurassic World survived the Time War. I am unstoppable.
Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFabulousHorse » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:26 pm

(Oooh.. Thank you! :D)
Dear Lucky Horseshoe,
School has been busy, and I only now just got to write in you.. Hmm..
Well, they called me to the office and were talking about something or someone. I don't really know, but of course like any other suspicious teenage girl, I had to figure this out so I introduced myself politely, and not at all rudely, and asked. Here's the conversation:
"PONY TO THE OFFICE PLEASE." ~ Office Lady

*Scrambles from locker to office then comes in suuuperrr duuuperrrr quietly* ~ Me
"Are you sure she should go?" ~ Office Lady
"Yes, I'm sure! She'll do no good if she stays here longer!! ~ Principle
*Stands, listening quietly* ~Me
"Okay, I guess.." ~ Office Lady
"Good." ~ Principle

"HELLOOO, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Me
SEEE? THAT WASN'T RUDE AT ALL!!!
"Oh nothing, I'm guessing you are Pony?"
"Uhhh... Yeah, I think so.." ~ Me
"Okay, just put together all of your stuff. You... Uhh... We ... will be re-assigning dorms.. Yeah, that's right, we will be!"
"That's kind of pointless.. You could have just announced it over the loudspeaker thingy. I mean, you're reassigning dorms for the whole school, right?" ~ Me
"... Uhhh.. Yeah.. -__-" ~ Office Lady
"SEE?! POINTLESS!!!" ~ Me
I'm so polite! :3
Well, apparently the whole school is getting reassigned dorms.. That's what I think anyways.. Maybe I'll get Fox and Wolf in my dorms!! Oh yeah, dorms are usually a group of 2 or 3 and sometimes you are by yourself..
Well, hopefully I am not leaving you on a cliffhanger, Lucky Horseshoe but I have nothing else to write since.. The rest of my day was boring..
~Pony <3

TheFabulousHorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFabulousHorse » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:17 am

Dear Lucky Horseshoe,
It's the weekend now, and it seems I still don't know what they were talking about but the whole school is getting a dorm switch, or whatever that's called!!! They took my advice too and said it over the intercom! Didn't even credit me! UGH. THEY ARE SOOO MEAN, NOT CREDITING ME FOR THE IDEA OF SAYING IT OVER THE INTERCOM INSTEAD OF CALLING EVERYBODY UP THERE.
ANYWAYS, let's move to my day.. My bass for band class needs a neck adjustment or it will take 10-20 minutes just to tune it. The school won't even pay for it either! Oh well, I am going to be borrowing Wolfie's bass or using my red one.. Oh yeah, I have 2!
The red one is really special, but so is the white one.. My whole family plays or played an instrument in band class. My brother, whom I don't think I mentioned the name of played the trumpet and now he plays the tuba.. LONELY TUBA!! X3 My other brothers played the clarinet, the flute (I think..), the saxophone, the harmonica (not in band..) and umm.. Yeah, that's it.. I play the bass. They all play brass or woodwind instruments and HERE I AM, PLAYING THE BASS!! WHOO! I CRASHED THEIR PARTAYYYYYYYY!!! You ask what my friends play?
PSHHH... You can't talk, nonetheless ask! Well, as I said before, Wolfie plays the bass like me.. Her's is beautiful, while the one I usually play is a 5 string white bass.. All white. Fox is a drummer.. There's a lot of drummers, so she doesn't get to play on the snares or the drum set usually. Her and one of her drummer friend usually just hit their sticks together I think.
Oh yeah, my favorite color is red.. AND OF COURSE. I FORGOT TO SAY WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT THE WHITE BASS!! My bother, the saxophone player and not the Lonely Tuba, gave it to me. It's an amazing bass for being one of those cheaper ones..
It's Sunday.. I have been spending my weekend hanging with my friends.. Speaking of, they are walking in right now..
We're going to chat about shtuff now.. Bye Lucky Horseshoe!
~Pony <3

Last edited by TheFabulousHorse on Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheFabulousHorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RAYENAA » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:57 pm

Can I join?)
RAYENAA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFabulousHorse » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:01 pm

(I'm currently waiting to open up a forum as I've got a little story thing going on.. I may open it up in a little while but I'm not sure..

TheFabulousHorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFabulousHorse » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:33 pm

Dear Lucky Horseshoe,
So apparently I am switching schools, and I have no idea why or how.. I mean, did this school just decide to get rid of me? Oh well..
Well, I am headed to the new school right now. They said I might be coming back in a week or two and I hope I do. I don't know what I'll do without Fox or Wolfie!!
//crying on the inside//
At least we have shared every means of social medias we go on with each other..
Oooh.. I forgot to tell you, Lucky Horseshoe! I got a pet!! I don't have a name for her just yet, but it will come to me..
We're here Lucky Horseshoe.. I hope I get some friends that understand me, or a friend at least..
So, I'm walking through the front doors now.. It's pretty crowded..
I looked around and jumped when a dog came up to her.
... He's kind of cute... That's probably just me though..
"Are you Pony? I was expecting an actual pony..." ~ ??
"Uhhh," I was a bit nervous and quiet, "Yeah.. Sorry, I'm just a it nervous around new people.." ~ Pony(Me)
"Right then. It's... Ten minutes 'till next class. For me, anyway. You have your timetable, right?" ~ ??
Uhh, yeah," I handed him the schedule. ~ Me
"Alright, so it's... free period for you right now. That's convenient. Anywhere specific you want to go?" ~ ??
"I don't know.. Is there a band room?" I asked, knowing that was my favorite place in every school that existed. ~ Me
"Yeah, I think so... We do call it a music room, though." ~ ??
"Sweet," I followed. ~ Me
There were a total of twenty steps to get to the next floor, and Apollo walked at a quick pace. It took about seven minutes before reaching the music room. He winced when we walked in, probably because of the off-pitch notes coming from the bass.
"Sorry! Didn't tune this thing yet." A girl sat in the corner holding a bass.
I was staring at the bass like it was 10 million pounds of gold.
"Need help?" I asked, not minding the off pitch notes.
Yeah, I think so. Basses aren't really my thing when it comes to tuning." She handed over the guitar to me.
Putting down my guitar cases, I grabbed the bass when she handed it to me.
I began strumming the strings lightly, one by one, and began tuning it. Though I could have, I didn't use the electrical tuner I had on hand and in case I did need it, though when I finished I decided to hook it up and tested it.
"There, got it," I smiled, grabbing my guitar cases.
The girl nodded, testing a few chords. "Thanks!" she said joyously.

"So, do you want to go somewhere else now?" ~ ??
"Sure," I answered, setting setting cases beside each other in the corner by the girl. I didn't know anywhere else in the school where I would want to go, so I just let him lead.
"Let's see..." ?? held up a checklist, and scanned through it quickly. "Next two places - library and cafeteria. Which first?"
"How about.. The one closest?" I was guessing he probably didn't want to walk all the way across the school then back. I don't know of anyone who would.
"Library then." He walked back downstairs, swishing his tail as a gesture to follow.
I followed quietly, humming a song inside my head. I made sure it wasn't loud enough for people to hear, but Apollo may have heard it, but I don't think he did since he made no remark of it..
"Here's the library." ~ ??
"It's decent sized, then again I'm not really a fan of big libraries." I looked around, mostly looking at the books..
?? nodded. "Yeah. I don't really spend much time here anyway."
"..." I shuffled my paws. I had no idea what to say, and I may have just started an awkward silence..
"Oh, and by the way, if you see a blue-and-pink dog wearing a trench coat, don't ask questions. He'll answer with an unnecessarily long sentence." He looked around, and pointed at a bespectacled canine. "That one."
"Okay..." I thought for a second. Why exactly is he wearing that trench coat? He looks.. I don't know the word for it.. Creepy? No.. Umm......
"Anything else you want to know before we go to the cafeteria?" asked Apollo. "Oh, and I don't think I've introduced myself. I'm Apollo."
"Yeah, one question...... Why is he wearing a trench coat?" I asked, "And you already know my name.."
"That? I don't know, actually. Maybe if you have an hour of spare time you could ask him," Apollo answered. Plus he himself was wearing a hat, including indoors.
".... Urmm.. I'm guessing it's the same with you and that hat too?" I joked, letting out a small laugh after.
"Yep. Also it helps me when I can use it to cover my eyes and look shameful." ~ Apollo
"I try to avoid teachers usually.. I just walk away, keeping my head low and hopefully they wont recognize me.. I think they forget about it the next time they see me, though I'm not sure.."
"Teachers here... Really, they don't seem to care much." Apollo shrugged. "Next: Cafeteria." He pushed open the doors and walked out.
I followed, quite easily. I wasn't humming like before and I was pretty excited I guess.. I don't know.
If Apollo were looking at Pony, he probably would have noticed her expression. But unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), he wasn't. He continued walking, approaching the cafeteria.
When they approached the cafeteria, I glanced around, not very surprised. It was pretty big, compared to my old boarding school, but we were forced to eat outside there because.. "Well, the sunshine is good for you!" as they put it..
BUT THE SUN CAN BURN YOUR EYES AND YOUR FLESH!!!! WHEN WILL THEY LEARN!?
"Okay, here's the list of information Henry gave me. Again." Apollo held up another list. "The cafeteria is open all school hours. The food is regular. The prices are regular for a school. Everything is regular. In here, at least. Other parts of the school, not so much."
"Regular.. Have you noticed how weird that word sounds or is it just me?" I felt really embarrassed as soon as I asked that question... It was random, and probably one that made me sound really absent-minded..
"Regular... Regular... I'm going to have to say no." He looked around. The room was mostly empty, excluding a light blue butterfly wolf. "Have you been sorted yet?" he asked curiously.
"Urmm.. No," I answered, hoping there was a group that fit me, though I doubted it.
"Okay then. I'm guessing the principal probably set up a time for you to be judged so let's go now." He said that in a rushed manner, it seemed like anyways.
"Okay," I just followed Apollo for like the fifth time since I didn't know what to say and I wasn't sure why he wanted to go somewhere else.
Apollo explained, "Candy's one of the Populars - they did have those groups in your old school, right? - and she's kinda rude to anyone who isn't Lucy or friends with her."
"Oh, yeah we did.. But we had a popular for each grade, so it was more confusing."
He nodded. "Okay, I think that's all you need to know about the school, but anything else?"
"No, I don't think so.. Urmm.." I was trying to think of anything else... Nope, got nothing.
*Cries on the inside and looks around* #NoFriends
"Alright. I'll be going now, good luck!" Apollo said, walking away.
"Okay, bye!" I replied, looking around after.
Well, after that I kind of just went on the day.. Classes were normal, I guess..
Well, Lucky Horseshoe.. I guess this new school won't be sooooo bad.. I'll write in you later, Lucky Horseshoe
~Pony <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Linked together with this post in Piefan's Lychee! :D
Last edited by TheFabulousHorse on Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheFabulousHorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:33 am

Mark! I'm gonna finish reading this soon ;)
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starsailor » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:02 am

Mark!
x

sad birds
still sing
╔╗
║║
╚╝
╔══════════════════╗
..prev. ƜαтєяƜσƖf600 || they/them || carrd

╚══════════════════╝
╔╗