This is a log (dog diary thing)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

RAWR

RAWR!!!
68%
Roar
5%
GRR
3%
What the cheese why are we making lion noises?
25%

Total votes : 40

This is a log (dog diary thing)

Postby catcher. » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:25 pm

NEW VERSION
Not a sequel, I just remade this thats all
V.2

After reading a bunch of diary series (mainly the potato series and strange diary) I decided to make my own :) read and enjoy, comments welcome but please post them at the fanclub I made

Hello my fabulous log
So this is my first entry, hm, I wonder what I should write. Sense it's before school I don't have stuff to write about, yet. Oh I know, for now I might as well tell you about how I got you, I remember it like it was yesterday, cause it was yesterday :3
My brother went in my room and stole my book and hid it. But when my mom told him to give it back he admitted he had sold it, so my mom told him to buy me a brand new book.
Unfortunately, my brother bought me you instead, and my mom let him cause she wants to use you to find out about my life outside of home.
However she won't get the chance to read this
Muahahaha
Thankfully you come with a lock (yay) unfortunately if you tried you could break it with a pair of scissors (aw) Well, beggars can't be choosers. I'll find a better lock for you later.
I gotta go to school, and I'm taking you with so my parents don't try to read you.

hello there brie, now that i no u have a diary i can ruin ur life, lol, it is 2 easy 2 pick the lock on this ~ Zoey

HOW DID ZOEY GET THIS? GAH THAT JERK, AND SHE WROTE IN PEN, I can't erase it :c, FYI she's the school bully
It's lunch time and I'm standing in line and writing, oh I'm next in line, be right back
BACK I'm talking with my friends, eating, and writing at the same time :3 Here's my conversation with my friends.

That's Justin, my friend AKA secret crush :3

"Hey Brie, erm, why are you just writing in that thing?" ~Justin

That's Samantha, also known as Sam. She's my BFF and even though we mess with each other we are the bestest friends ever!
*whispering loudly* "I think she's gone crazy." ~Sam
*Looks up from diary yet still manages to continue writing* "Oh, hi, I am, just, writing, stuff.' ~Me
"Why are you pausing between words?" ~Justin
"I told you, she's crazy." ~Sam
"Stop, talking, so, fast, I, need, to, write, every, last, word, down." ~Me
"Oh give me tha---

Hey again, Sam took my diary and didn't give it back till after lunch, thankfully she didn't read it. I'm back home, here's the rest of our conversation then the rest of my day.
"Oh give me that!" *takes diary* ~Sam
"Noooo, my dia- I mean book..." ~Me
"What is that book anyways?" *Reaches for my diary* ~Justin
"NOO DON'T READ THAT! ~Me
*Holds out of reach* "Okay, Brie gets this back after lunch, it's her homework." ~Sam
Awe, Sam is the bestest friend ever! She knew it was my diary cause I saw her read the cover, which had diary written on it in cursive. If Justin read it he'd know I had a crush on him
"Woah, okay I won't read it. No need to shout!" *laughs* ~Justin
Before I can speak Zoey, who everyone worships, including the teacher :evil: stands in her chair and shouts. She'll be the same shade of blue as the pen she used to write in you.

"ATTENTION CLASSMATES!" *pauses till everyone stops talking* "I got permission to sort all of you into groups so we could be more organized, after lunch instead of going to your classes you will get sorted. My best friend Avery and I will be sorting you guys." ~Zoey

Sense not much more happened I'll fast forward to the sorting

Image[img]
"Oh you're, uh, Bob?" ~Avery
>.< "Brianna, but I go by Brie..." ~Me
"Oh right, you're that girl that Zoey and I pick on. Outcast! Go sit at that table by the rats nest the school refuses to deal with!" ~Avery
"Outcast?" ~Me
"UHG read this chart I made, it goes from popular to least popular" *passes paper to me* ~Avery

Populars
Queen bee (Zoey)
Queen bee's friends
Cheerleaders
Followers

Jocks (same popularity level as Populars)
Hawt dudes
Sporty dudes

Emo
Cool dark looking dudes
Bad attitude people
Dark looking people

Nerds
People into weird nerdy stuff
Nerdy looking people

Outcasts
Anyone who Zoey hates or who doesn't fit into any other group

"Interesting list.." ~Me
"Yea, and you outcast freaks have to sit at the creepy table at lunch and can't socialize with other groups, except maybe nerds. Now GO, meet your fellow outcasts." *pushes me towards table* ~Avery

The only other dog I saw there was Sam, so I sat next to her, Justin was next to be sorted so we watched, hoping he'd end up with us.

Image[/img]
"I can't believe I never noticed you before, you're cute." *winks* "Name?" ~Avery
Nuuu competition! Wait, if Avery likes him then *gasp* he'll become a popular! And we'll never see him
*Ignores flirting* "How did you guys manage to get permission to sort us and stuff?" ~Justin
Aha, he's not interested!
"Oh, uh, sense new students may be coming soon we convinced the teachers that the school should be more organized for them." ~Avery
"Uh, anyways, I'm Justin..." ~Justin
"Jock! You'll sit and hang out with us popular girls!" ~Avery
"What? I can't even catch a ball!" ~Justin
"Hm, that can be a problem." ~Avery
Before anyone can say another word Zoey walks over.
"Oh, that guy hangs out with Brie and Sam, the OUTCASTS!" ~Zoey
"Uhg, GO TO OUTCASTS!" ~Avery
:?"Okay" *walks over to us* "Oh hey!" ~Justin

Nothing too noteworthy happened afterwards, so I guess this is the end of entry one. See you later, bai!

CLOSED
Want to add your CS Dog/Cat/Lion/Fox/Etc. to This is a Log? Fill out the form below :D

Code: Select all
[center][img]IMAGE LINK HERE[/img]
[color=#0000FF][b]Name[/b][/color]
name here
[b][color=#0000FF]Gender[/color][/b]
gender here
[b][color=#0000FF]Personality[/color][/b]
personality here
[b][color=#0000FF]Group[/color][/b]
group here (popular, outcast, jock, nerd, emo)
[b][color=#0000FF]Other[/color][/b]
other here[/center]
Last edited by catcher. on Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:53 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Hey sorry I haven't been on. Busy lately, I don't use my computer much anymore anyways
catcher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is a log (dog diary thing)

Postby catcher. » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:39 pm

HELLO LOG :D
This is the same day as the last entry, and it's really short, but who cares :3
*Phone rings*
*Answers cell.* "Hello?" ~Me

"Hey, wanna hang out with me and Sam at the mall?" ~Justin
"Love too! Let me ask my mom. Hey mom can I- Are you wearing my dress?"

"Uhhh, no?" ~Mom
''Anyways, can I go to the mall with Justin and Sam?' ~Me
"Are they girls or guys?" ~Mom
"Well, both, Justin's a boy and-" -Me
"No." -Mom
"Is it cause you don't want me hanging out with a boy?" ~Me
"No it's cause, uh, I am taking you to the store to go shopping." ~Mom
"Okay then..." ~Me

I ended up getting this cutie
My mom thought it was a stuffed animal (at first so did I) so she let me get it, turns out it's a real animal! A fairy wolf! I named it Pipsqueak, Pip for short.
It's not odd canines keep other canines as pets :? is it?
Anyways, so I sat on my bed examining my new pet while my mom was at some mom club she's in.

"Can you do anything?" ~Me

*Creates sparkly dust* ~Pip
"Whoa, shiny, does it do anything?" ~Me
"It amazes idiots." ~Pip
"Did you speak?" ~Me
"Mew?" ~Pip
"AWE YOU MEOW LIKE A KITTEN! You're so adorable!" ~Me
"..." ~Pip

I probably just got excited with my new fairy pet so I thought she was talking. Yeah that makes sense, anyways, it's dark and I'm tired, good night.
Hey sorry I haven't been on. Busy lately, I don't use my computer much anymore anyways
catcher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catcher. » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:59 pm

Hello log, this is entry three now

"Okay Pip, mom thinks you're a stuffed animal, so, don't let her see you move around and stuff, I've got to go to school." ~Me

"Mew?" ~Pip
"Awe, you're so cute!" *Goes to leave to school* ~Me
*Follows me* ~Pip
"Pip you can't go to school with me." ~Me
Then she makes more sparkly dust and it gets all over me and my clothes, suddenly I change my mind.
"You know what, you can come with, lets go." ~Me

"Mew." ~Pip

So she flew above my head as we walked to school, when we went inside the school my principle saw Pip and stormed over.

"WHAT IS THAT PET DOING IN MY SCHOOL? DETENTION!" ~Principle
Before I can do anything pip sprinkles some sparkly dust on him and he suddenly looks very cheerful and happy, weird :what:
"Haha just kidding, you and your adorable pet don't need to go to detention, have a great day!" ~Principle

Weird :what: Anyways, so basically whenever a teacher questioned anything Pip threw sparkle dust on them and they suddenly acted nice. I wonder if she has magic powers or it's just a weird coincidence.
I has magic powers lul
WHERE DID THAT TEXT COME FROM?
I created it >:D
Pip? Is that you
Nooooooooo?
ANYWAYS, here's a tidbit from one of my classes

"Brie, what is 468750 divided by 5? You only have ten seconds to answer starting... Now!" ~Teacher
Pip throws some of her magical dust on me and I think of a random number.
"Oh, uh 93750?" ~Me

"Correct, now Zoey, what is 5+5?" ~Teacher

"What's with your outfit?" ~Zoey
"Correct answer!" ~Teacher
Just cause her parents are rich and donate to our school she gets away with anything she wants >.< GAH It makes me so mad. I just wish she'd move to Antarctica!I can arrange that!
I wasn't serious, and STOP popping up in my diary, I mean log. Alright, I'll just stop solving all your school problems with my magic powers FINE you can stay and judge me, but how can you read and do this? You're not even near me at the moment! A magician never reveals her secrets I'm going back to writing about my day.

Where was I? Oh right, hating Zoey

"The answer to 5+5 is ten..." ~Me
"ANYWAYS, time to learn more about math, yay!" ~Teacher
"Uhhh." ~Me
"Teacher, can I leave this class now?" ~Zoey
"Yeah go ahead." ~Teacher
:D *leaves* ~Zoey
"Can I leave too?" ~Me
"No." :evil: ~Teacher
"Okay" :? ~Me

Spoiled brat >.> Anyways I don't have more to write about, so, bai :3
What about when you almost told Justin you liked him at lunch? SHADDUP, See you later log *nervous laugh*

Hey dis is Pip :3 I guess I should fill you in on what happened. This was back at lunchtime at Brie's school, she was at the outcast table with Sam and Justin.

"Hey Brie." ~Justin
"Hey Justin.
I love you..." ~Brie
"What was that last part? I didn't hear it.'' ~Justin

:lol: "She said she loves-" ~Sam
*Covers Sam's mouth* "Cheese, I really like cheese. Especially brie, cause it's my name..." *Nervous laughing* ~Brie
:/ "... Anyways." ~Justin

Anyways the rest is boring, that little part was just funny so I had to make sure it got in here PIP GET OUT OF MY DIARY Gahhh Lol, I thought it was your log You know what I mean...
Last edited by catcher. on Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
catcher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catcher. » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:31 am

Added poll
catcher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catcher. » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:48 pm

Hey Log, entry number four!

Hey :3 I'm not even going to write about what happened at school cause it was BORING, so dis is right after school.
Hai everyone! ... Anyways, I guess I'm sharing this with Pip now *sigh*
Pip gained the ability to talk to me normally
actually I could talk all along so we were talking and stuff while I did homework, when my mom bursts in the room and sees Pip moving around Mah bad, sorry :3
I'm going to change my chat color fyi

"Hey why is your stuffed animal moving?" ~Mom
"SHE'S ON TO US!" ~Me
"Calm down, I can fix this." ~Pip
"Did your stuffed animal talk?" ~Mom
"Are you going to use sparkly dust?" ~Me
"Pft no, wear these." *Tosses me sunglasses before putting on a different pair of sunglasses* ~Pip
"Kewl' 8-) ~Me
"What is going on? :evil: " ~Mom
*Pulls out neuralyzer and uses it on my mom.* ~Pip
"I forgot what I came up here for..." *leaves* ~Mom
"Whoa that's like the thing in Men In Black!" ~Me
"Not quite the same, but similar." ~Pip
"Have you used it on me?" ~Me
"Possibly." ~Pip
"..." ~Me

So then I just finished my homework while Pip started chasing her tail, it was adorable :D I'm not adorable I'm awesome! Anyways, literally right after I finished my homework my phone rang.

"Hello." ~Me

"Hey, want to go to the park?" ~Justin
"Sure, one sec." *Turns to Pip* 'I'm going to need you to use your magic to get mom to let me go to the park with Justin." ~Me
"Got it." ~Pip
"MOOOOOM CAN I GO TO THE PARK WITH JUSTIN?" ~Me
"Of coarse not he's a guy. You know what? I changed my mind, go have fun.' ~Mom
Awe yea 8-)
"Yes I can go. Meet you there." ~Me
''Cool." *Hangs up* ~Justin

Thanks Pip :D Anywho I'll fast forward to the park

"Hello Brie." ~Justin
"Hey." ~Me
"..." ~Justin
"..." ~Me
"I have no clue what to do now..." ~Justin
Pip rolled her eyes and let out a sigh. I had forgotten she was there cause I was too busy thinking of how cute Justin looked :s She got a look on her face that made it seem like she was planning something. After a few seconds of awkward silence it started to drizzle, before turning into a downpour.
"Hey lets go to the mall." ~Justin
"Perfect plan." ~Me

I have a feeling the rain was caused by Pip, whatever. I don't really mind the fact she messed with the forces of nature, or something like that... Don't worry, I'm good pals with mother earth she exists? Mhm Cool!
Anyways, back to my day :p

So we just walked around looking instead of buying cause we didn't have to much cash on us. I walked into a shop and after a bit one of my favorite songs (Demons ~ Imagine Dragons) started playing on the store radio thingy, sense Justin was off buying lemonade for us and I was alone I started to silently sing to it.

"When your dreams all fail, and the ones we hail, are worst of all, and-" ~Me

"Uhg, your singing sucks! ~Zoey
*Looks at Zoey* "Then don't listen." ~Me
*Walks over.* "Oh, hi Zoey." ~Justin
I hope Justin doesn't like Zoey, that would be horrible. From the looks of it he doesn't hate her :? Hopefully I'm just being crazy and he doesn't have a crush on her
"Are these two bothering you babe?" ~???

I've seen the guy before, hanging around Zoey and the other populars. I guess he's her boyfriend of the day (She has a new boyfriend almost every day, I don't think this one will last long)
"Don't worry about it, I've got it covered Red." ~Zoey
"If you say so." *Glares at Justin.* ~Red
*Nervous laughing* ~Justin
"Uhg, lets go." *Drags Justin away* ~Me

So yea, that's what happened today. I've got to go eat dinner with my mom, so I'll see you tomorrow or tonight (maybe) See Ya

Hey if you want to add a dog/cat to the diary just fill out the form :D
Who are you?
That's not important, Brie
so just fill out the form below :3 Please have it be your own pet you post though

Code: Select all
[center][img]IMAGE LINK HERE[/img]
[color=#0000FF][b]Name[/b][/color]
name here
[b][color=#0000FF]Gender[/color][/b]
gender here
[b][color=#0000FF]Personality[/color][/b]
personality here
[b][color=#0000FF]Group[/color][/b]
group here (popular, outcast, jock, nerd, emo)
[b][color=#0000FF]Other[/color][/b]
other here[/center]

Name
Brianna, call me Brie
Personality
Well, I like random shtuff, can act pretty weird, and I get nervous easily
Group
Outcast
Other
I have a pet fairy wolf, Pip, that I can talk too. Pip also has magical powers
Last edited by catcher. on Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
catcher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catcher. » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:07 pm

Gah I haven't posted a entry every day like I wanted too D:
Whatever :p I'll try to write a second entry today to make up for it but it'll probably not get posted till tommorrow

Entry five, hows it going log? Anyways, I better write about my day in here.

So I was just walking around school, going to my next class, when suddenly Pip screeches so loud I see a few students drop their books and cover their ears.

*Whispering* "What the heck Pip?" ~Me
*Points to Zoey, who is picking up a book she dropped.* ~Pip
*Looks at her book.* "Hey that's my dia- Book!" ~Me
"No it's not!" ~Zoey
"Is too!" ~Zoey

"What do we want with her lame book anyways?" ~???
'You know what, you're right. Take your dumb book and get out of here!" ~Zoey
*Takes log back* "Who is that, your boyfriend of the day?" ~Me
*Gasp* "Just to let you know Rogue is so totally, like, amazing! He's not like those other guys that are, like, total losers! ~Zoey
"Wait, the other day when you were sorting us you told him he was a total looser and told him to go to the emo kids, but then his weird snake of death scared you and you let him become a jock. Why the heck are you dating him now?" ~Me
"Um, um, I just like, realized how awesome he was. ROGUE WE'RE LEAVING!" ~Zoey

Thank goodness she didn't get the chance to read this diary, I mean log. Otherwise she'd know about Pip. And if she knew about Pips powers, then Pip would get stolen by the populars and they would use her powers for evil! Puh-lease I can defend myself! But what if they bribed you with bacon and cookies? Or bacon cookies! Then I'd eat the food before using my magic to get away. Why aren't we talking normally? We always end up just writing in my log to communicate and I can't fix it cause this is pen. It ALWAYS becomes a large unorganized paragraph. Well if we talked normally our readers wouldn't get to read what we're talking about. I could just write down our conversations like I normally do, now its one big unorganized paragra- WAIT WHAT READERS? Oh in another world people can read dis on the internet! Oh sense they're not in this world I don't care, carry on reading.
Anyways, nothing else happened at school. But when I arrived home my brother had set a trap so that a bucket of water would spill on me as soon as I opened the front door.

"YOU IDIOT! Now my homework and books are all ruined!" ~Me
Actually I knew Pip could fix them, I just wanted him to get in trouble.
"Josh! Clean this water up right now, you're grounded!" ~Mom
I just realized this is the first pic of my bro I've posted. This is him, we hate each others guts, and he (THANKFULLY) has to go to another school than me.
"UHG FIIIIIINE! I'll pick it up." ~Brother

So I ran up to my room so that Pip could fix my books and homework and everything else that got wet.
You may or may not of noticed some animals have wings. It is rare to get wings. The only animals I know with wings is the principle, my brother, and Zoey's new boyfriend. I guess one of my teachers I mentioned earlier has wings too, but those don't really count cause they're man made.

I wonder why Zoey picked Rogue to be her boyfriend. I noticed Pip seemed to be scared of his creepy pet snake, weird...
I'm NOT scared of that thing. I just happen too know some of those nightmare snakes can disable my powers. WHAT? Some, not many, have enough power to disable a fairy wolfs power. Just in case I've been trying to avoid that demon. Pip you're going to get yourself in trouble, you should stay here safe at home instead of drawing attention to yourself. PSH I'm not drawing attention to myself. I'm practically invisible! You made the principle start dancing the chicken dance after he tried to give a kid detention, IN FRONT OF A GAZILLION OTHER KIDS! No one knows it was me! You threw magic dust or whatever you call it on the principle. People are getting suspicious, just stay home. FIIIINNEEE

Anyways, see you later. I need to organize Pips conversations with me better. It's just a giant messy blob of words.
catcher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . Nebula . » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:21 pm

Pet's name: Leopa]
Name
Leopa
Personality
Wild, Fun, hates populars, is almost friends with everyone so she's semi popular
Group
outcast (popular, outcast, jock, nerd, emo)
Other
other here
looking for space event WL pets and items!!!

take your heart!
. Nebula .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friendshapedbox » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:22 pm

Mark
beebo | he/they | canadian | single
flower mom | the light of my life
signature is a wip | mascot
icon by aubble
friendshapedbox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catcher. » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:36 pm

I am currently working on a second entry, she'll probably be in it
catcher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . Nebula . » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:54 pm

GreenWolf wrote:I am currently working on a second entry, she'll probably be in it

Thanks! ^^ Mark
looking for space event WL pets and items!!!

take your heart!
. Nebula .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me