★♫ Shories ♫★ - ★ Written ★ - Read Lots Of Stories ★

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

★♫ Shories ♫★ - ★ Written ★ - Read Lots Of Stories ★

Postby ChocoCheetah » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:23 am

★ Shories ★

Welcome to ★ Shories ★

FAQ

Q :: What is ★ Shories ★?
A :: It's a topic on stories written by me, Ƴαмαтσ Ƙʏσ well uhm real name, Rafiqa. I took the symbol from fsymbol.com

Q :: How did you write the symbols?
A :: From fsymbol.com - just copy and paste

Q :: How do I request a story?
A :: Post a form, form's below and posts will be frequently quickly answers

Q :: How can I suggest?
A :: By PM

Q :: Can I be part of the staff?
A :: Only for responsible users, if you are, take the form below

Q :: I want to ask a question
A :: PM me only

Q :: Cool texts!
A :: I didn't create it, just generated it at cooltext.com

★ Shories ★ has some staff, but on 6.8.2014 there is only me - you want to be a staff member? Fill in the form below.
★ Preview ★

★ I Want To Be A Staff Member ★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★ Username ::

★ Are you responsible to take over ? ::

★ Are you neat when writing posts ? You must rewrite the subjects ::

★ Why ? ::

★ 4 choices on being a part of the staff, Mod, Artist, Writer or Poet [ You can read how to do your duties below ] ::

★ Notes ::

★ Permanent Avatar, you change avatar, change your form ::
Code: Select all
[size=85][center][i][color=#0080BF]★ I Want To Be A Staff Member ★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★ Username ::

★ Are you responsible to take over ? ::

★ Are you neat when writing posts ? You must rewrite the subjects ::

★ Why ? ::

★ 4 choices on being a part of the staff, Mod, Artist, Writer or Poet [ You can read how to do your duties below ] ::

★ Notes ::

★ Permanent Avatar, you change avatar, change your form ::
[/color][/i][/center][/size]

Duties ::

Writer :: Write a story, want to publish? PM Ƴαмαтσ Ƙʏσ.
Poet :: Write a poet, you must PM Ƴαмαтσ Ƙʏσ because we don't use poems so much.
Artist :: We need some artists because you know, books & stories at least needs a picture!
Mod :: Like CS mods, now mods as normal. Just report to me, oh and if need to post, please write neatly.

✎ You want to request a story ?
✎ Use the form below, no preview.

[size=85][center][color=#00BF40][i]✡ Requesting ✡

Username ::

Title ::

Desc ::

Prologue [ Optional ] ::

About ::

Notes ::

How many chapters ::

Do you want pictures to be shown ::

Any pictures to show to put in the story [ If Have or want ] :: [/i][/color][/center][/size]

How many ★ Shories ★ had been made ?

BeWitched - Ƴαмαтσ Ƙʏσ - Everyone Image

Cats' New Bath - Ƴαмαтσ Ƙʏσ - Everyone Image

Tree Story - Ƴαмαтσ Ƙʏσ - Everyone Image

Friendship Never Ends - Ƴαмαтσ Ƙʏσ - Everyone Image

The Hole - aws432 - Everyone Image

Little Arc - Ƴαмαтσ Ƙʏσ - Everyone Image

Max And The Haunted House - Ƴαмαтσ Ƙʏσ - Teen and adult Image
My use
[url=][img]http://images.cooltext.com/3872180.png[/img][/url]

Wanna add yours ? Go on, use the form below.

[size=85][i][center][color=#00BFBF]Who wrote it ::

What content ? [E.g. Adult, teen, children, everyone] ::

Story :: [/color][/center][/i][/size]

Staff ::

Ƴαмαтσ Ƙʏσ - Duty's Owner
aws432 - Writer

Announcements wrote:
Announcements

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2410584&p=75977926#p76190606

BlackList wrote:Blacklist

Blacklist, why a blacklist?
Because, whenever my mods report to me some users' names, they won't be able to write or be part the staff and it's not worth it if you try to post without my permission.

Last edited by ChocoCheetah on Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:36 am, edited 26 times in total.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mood: Sick
ChocoCheetah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★♫ Shories ♫★ - ★ Written ★ - BeWitched ★

Postby ChocoCheetah » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:32 am

Bewitched - Made in 2014 - Fictional Story

Prologue

There were three witches in Japan named バニラ Banira, チョコ Choko and イチゴIchigo discovered that they were witches, charmed as sisters. Banira was the eldest, Choko was the middle sister and Ichigo was the youngest. Banira's birth was at 10 Jan 1994, Choko's birth at 26 Jan 1995 and Ichigo's birth, 5 April 2000 away from 2014. Choko's boyfriend, コニョ 萩原 Konyo Hagiwara was a warlock when she figured he has the power to burn other witches down to have their powers and tried to have Choko's and so in the future, the sisters' handyman, プロテクター Purotekutā actually a guardian angel called a whitelighter became Choko's new boyfriend and husband. Banira's boyfriend, 発明家 Hatsumei-ka was her boss in her work at an auction house made her frustrated her and got fired and dumped so Detective 青空 Aozora, a best friend of Banira became an admirer of hers, actually died because he was so stubborn to go into the sisters' manor which was their house of the witches generations and got killed by a hostile demon. Banira also died because of another hostile demon. Their last names were 中田, Nakada and their father, 慎重さ, Shinchō-sa left the Banira was six.

Story

Chapter 1, Discovery
Last edited by ChocoCheetah on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.

ChocoCheetah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★♫ Shories ♫★ - ★ Written ★ - BeWitched 00 Credits ★

Postby ChocoCheetah » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:48 pm

Credits :: The symbols came from fsymbols.com - the story BeWitched came from Charmed the movie, I just edited a few stuff and now I edited the whole story I made earlier on.
Last edited by ChocoCheetah on Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChocoCheetah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★♫ Shories ♫★ - ★ Written ★ - Cats' New Bath ★

Postby ChocoCheetah » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:08 am

Chapter 1, Introduction

There were 4 kitties owned by a boy named, 'Arigato'. Arigato was a Japanese guy as if he is polite to everyone because 'Arigato' means 'thank you' in Japan & thank you is a polite word. Arigato has 4 kitties by the names of, 'Lychee, Orange, Choco & Lemon' Lychee is a breed of a Siamese but Lychee is a Siamese kitten, Orang e is a Calico cat - a spotted orange, black & white fur. Orange is a 3-month cat, Choco is a twin brother of Lychee & Lemon is a normal orange - yellowish kitten.

Chapter 2, Beginning

One day in the morning at 6, the kitties were very, very naughty as they were playing around with muddy, dirty, and icky mane, paws and fur. Lemon was the oldest & brave, so she went for a warm bath. "Good job, Lemon!", praised Arigato. "Mew!", replied Lemon.

Chapter 3, Stubborn 3 Kitties

"God's Sakes, these kitties!", exclaimed Arigato.
Last edited by ChocoCheetah on Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChocoCheetah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★♫ Shories ♫★ - ★ Written ★ - Cat's New Bath 00 Notes ★

Postby ChocoCheetah » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:24 pm

Notes :: This is my 1st sister's story, she asked me to write it about cats.

ChocoCheetah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★♫ Shories ♫★ - ★ Written ★ - Tree Story ★

Postby ChocoCheetah » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:38 am

Chapter 1, Baby Growing

Once there was a tree, a grown tree with it's child, sapling - growing from a seed of an oak tree or a fruit tree. "Dada, will I ever be an adult after so many years?", asked the sapling, "I want to be big! Big like a dinosaur!" "Sure, you will! You'll as big as a dino as well!", replied his father. In the morning, they sniffed the air - snuggled the guard and ate the breeze of a cooling wind. At night, they sang and looked through the twilight shining sky and slept. After so many months, daddy tree was very tired, dropped a few leaves & had been cut by half. After years, the father died because of 'such a bad survival' day. The sapling grew as well - as a 5 months tree.

Chapter 2, Child's Survival

After a few months, it's child grew some flowers - no oak tree anymore! "Wow, I grew some flowers!" surprised the child.

ChocoCheetah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★♫ Shories ♫★ - ★ Written ★ - Tree Story 00 Notes ★

Postby ChocoCheetah » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:52 pm

Notes :: This is my 2st sister's story, she asked me to write it about nature's trees' lifestyle.

ChocoCheetah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★♫ Shories ♫★ - ★ Written ★ - Friendship Never Ends★

Postby ChocoCheetah » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:03 pm

Happy Birthday, Singapore! It was Singapore's Birthday after this was first written. This is a true story.

Once upon a time, there was a girl aged 9 on year 2014 when first had primary 3 class named, 'Rafiqa'. She was an A class for this year but when she first met a friend, 'Htee Moo'. Worked together for months until friendship broke up. Then until a few weeks, they meet together and came back to friendship. "Hey I wished you are my sister, Rafiqa," told Htee Moo, "But I guess we can't." Rafiqa nodded her heard. Right before they were seprated, their places were meant to be together. "here, let me help you!" suggested Htee Moo while Rafiqa accepted her suggestion.

After weeks of working together, they wished, "Happy Birthday, Singapore!" because it was the day of National Day. They were different, extremely different. Htee Moo is a PR, Rafiqa's a pure Singaporean, Rafiqa went to Indonesia before Marsiling Primary, Htee Moo on 'Mian Ma', Rafiqa's Malay, Htee Moo's half Chinese, different class last year. They'd like to know more, take knowledge together!

ChocoCheetah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★♫ Shories ♫★ - ★ Written ★ - Friendship Never Ends 00 Notes

Postby ChocoCheetah » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:07 am

This story was a gift for my friend, Htee Moo in real life.

ChocoCheetah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★♫ Shories ♫★ - ★ Written ★ - The Hole ★

Postby aws432 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:02 am

The Hole
One day you are walking along a path. You are hiking. When you trip over a branch you fall into a hole. You fall and fall and fall. Finally you hit solid ground, or was it? You fall once more. This time not very far. You end up in a room. The room has three doors. You decide the middle door is the one to go through. You land in a small area. You reach up to scratch you head, but do it with a paw instead of a hand. You look down and discover that you are a bunny. You head straight back the way you came and discover a sign instead of a door. The sign reads "You must follow through the maze.". The maze? What maze. You discover that what you are in is a bunny burrow. It's not a usual bunny burrow for it looks like a maze. There is no sky above like a normal maze, just dirt. You want to jump high enough to see where the maze ends, but someone else comes through the door. You run back but discover that the same thing happen to this young man. He was now doing the same thing that you did. Now you must start the journey through the maze the sign reads. As you travel through the maze you stumble upon a mans shoe. An old shoe. It has a little old lady inside. There are also 16 children. You continue on thinking that those must be all the poor children and an old women who were first to fall through the deepest hole into this distant land. You finally find the exit to the maze and exit. There is another sign. This one has something like this written on it " Eat this cake to turn back into yourself, then rescue a poor old hound dog that has been feed nothing for four days. This will lead you out with your new companion." You eat the cake which really does turn you back. You see the dog. A man is guarding it. You go over and untie the rope before the man sees you and you run. As you run the picture goes from blurry to clear as you are home. You give the dog four large pieces of beef and as the dog eats you give him a name. Homestate. That was perfect.
aws432

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me