THIS IS NOT A DIARY, IT'S A POTATO CHIP

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Do you like the Potato Chip?

NOPE! YOU SUCK AS A WRITER COOLPAW!!!
10%
I don't really like it.
4%
Mehhhhh
2%
I've seen MUCH better.
3%
It's okay.
8%
It's great!
10%
ASDFGHJKL; I LOVE IT IT'S SO YUMMYALICIOUSS!!!!
62%

Total votes : 205

THIS IS NOT A DIARY, IT'S A POTATO CHIP

Postby Coolpaw5 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:57 pm

READ THIS FIRST!!!
Because, you know, this is the sequel to this one. o3o

Please don't post here, post on this link!

The fan club, so you can write all the spam you want.

The Diary Headquarters
Where you can write and talk about other pet diaries!

HELLO NEW POTATOOOO!!!!!
Wait, this is not a potato, since my last one was a potato.
Ummmmm....... Well........ I'll call you my potato chip, so the original Potato is now your aunty's uncle's dog-walker's mailbox-deliverer's hair-cutter's newspaper-deliverer's cousin's great-aunt's mother. Yup. #Sorelated
Anyway, did you notice the little box thingy that I am writing in?
It's pretty cooool. o3o
Right, anyway, Misty left us with that really cool phrase, and then she suddenly left my house, and yeah. Right.
Well, she appeared back in front of my house when I was going to go to school. Do you know how creepy it is to have somebody just wait for you when you were going to school when you weren't EXPECTING THEMMMMM?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Yeah, it's not that creepy. I mean, I had weirder things happen before. So, I calmly said,

Me: OMIPOTATOES WHAT ARE YOU DOING HEREE?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Melody: Well hello to you too.
Me: What are you doing here?
Melody: Just going to your school.
Me: >.> Okay......
So I walked to school, with Melody disturbingly close. We finally got to school and I was about to run into my classroom, but Melody stopped me.

Me: What? And you never answered me by the way, why are you here???
Melody: To get you transferred out of here, of course.
Me: WHATTTT?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!
Melody: You can't be the leader of a war, and go to high school. Unfortunately, thousands of lives are risking on you not going to this high school.
Me: B-B-B-BUT MY FRIENDS!!!! PIXEL, AND CASTLE, AND LOST, AND SWEETHEART, AND MAZEEE!!!!!!!! WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITHOUT THEM?!!?!?!?
Melody: Oh don't get your potatoes in a bunch. You can visit them from time to time.
Me: ;-;
Melody: *sigh* Look, you can visit them, alright? Maybe every other week or so.
Me: Are you sure? ;-;
Melody: Yes, yes. Now come on. I'm going to have to pretend I'm your mom.
Me: But the principal knows what my mom looks like. You don't look anything like her.
Melody: Puh-leze, you think the principal cares?
Me: .__.
Anddd it worked. We just walked in, Melody said that I am going to be home schooled, and the principal (Without even looking up) said Okay.

Melody: See, that's that.
Me: .___. So, now what?
Melody: Well, I should introduce you to your bodyguards. We have 3 bodyguards picked out for you, and they will be around you almost all of the time.
Me: Don't I get to choose who my bodyguards are-
Melody: You have no say in this. Don't worry, they're all the same age as you are, so there should be no uncomfortableness.
Me: e.e How old are you?
Melody: 22, why do you ask?
Me: No reason. I just thought that only adults think that teens the same age are going to automatically get along.
Melody: I am an adult. e_e
Me: Right, so show me them.
Melody: Okay, we have to meet up with them. Come.
We walked to a local park, where it wasn't really busy since it was during school.

Melody: Look, under that tree. *waves*
Them: *waves back*
Me: Aren't you guys like secret agents or something? Aren't you not supposed to be seen?
Melody: *rolls eyes* Everyone can know who they are, but no one must know who you are.
Me: .__. Of course. So it's not suspicious at all that 3 bodyguards are guarding a 'nobody'.
Melody: Exactly. Okay, I'll give you guys 5 minutes to get to know each other because I forgot my phone. *walks away*
Me: .__. Sooo.... Hi? My name is Cassandra Starr, and-
One of the dogs: We know who you are. You just don't know us.
Me: .__. Okay... Introduce yourselves then.

Spiro: My name's Spiro. Umm... I guess I'm the strong, mean kind of bodyguard. But I am kinder to my friends, which are the other 2 dogs. And, I guess I'm forced to be kind to you.
Me: .__. Forced?
Spiro: Yup.
Me: Do you always dress like that?
Spiro: Oh no, it's hip, right? *takes out index cards* *Reads off of cards: It is all of the rage now* Right?
Me: It's not.
Spiro: Oh. '-'
Spiro: `-`
Spiro: '--'
Me: >__<
Spiro: YES I WIN THE STARING CONTEST!
Me: Not! I had dust in my eye. *rub rub*
Spiro: *walks away* :D

Kanji: Hi. My name is Kanji, and I am the more smarty-pants kind of bodyguards. I can hack into any program and shtuff.
Me: Define 'Shtuff'.
Kanji: Shtuff:
A word that has the same meaning as stuff except more fun to say.
Example: Ellie: Hey sam, whats up?
Sam: Oh not much, just listening to music and shtuff.

Me: e.e Did you search that up or something...?
Kanji: Oh no, I memorized it.
Me: You are terrifyingly smart for knowing the definition of a word that does not exist.
Kanji: I shall take my leave.

Zara: My name's Zara. I'm the only girl in this group, and yeah.
Me: So are you like a girly-girl-
Zara: *puts dagger up to neck* *death glare* Finish that sentence and you're dead.
Me: O.O
Zara: So no, I am not a girly-girl.
Me: Eesh, you could have just said that.
Zara: We got that established, so now we are friends! *hugs*
Me: *hugs back*
Zara: Right.

Kanji: Right, so now that we all know each other, we should tell Cassie about our next mission.
Spiro: Yeah, we found the base of operations of the Lapisions. The werewolves.
Me: Oh, cool. So we have to infiltrate, and....
Zara: They have information that could prove to be useful in the future. We have to infiltrate and grab the info. It's on a USB that's there. The only way we can get the USB is to pretend to be one of it's own.
Me: Doesn't sound too hard. Where is it?
Kanji: It's....
Spiro: At Pawsford High School.
Me: ..... Wait, it's at ANOTHER HIGH SCHOOL?
Zara: Yeah. It's their base.
Me: But, Melody said that the fate of the world depends on my NOT going to high school.
Kanji: Actually, she said the fate of the world depends on you not going to THAT high school. Your old one. The fate of the world depends on you going to this high school.
Zara: The USB we're after belongs to the Student Body President.
So we walked down the street to Pawsford High School, and I was about to walk inside, when Spiro stopped me.

Spiro: What the potato do you think you're doing?
Me: Peregrinating.
Spiro: .__. Wut?
Kanji: per·e·gri·nate
/ˈperigrəˌnāt/
verb
archaichumorous
gerund or present participle: peregrinating
to travel or wander around from place to place.

Spiro: Why didn't you just say 'walking'?
Me: It's more diverting to demonstrate my stupendous vocabulary skills since my mother coerced me to lucubrate plenteous for tests.
Spiro: Cassie, I do not understand a word from your mouth.
Kanji: Well, to translate into simple terms, she said, "It's more fun to show off my awesome vocabulary since my mom forced me to learn a lot for tests."
Spiro: If you force me to go to Kanji every time you speak, I am going to kill you.
Me: What is it with you people and killing?! Fine, I won't talk like that unless I need to.
Zara: *Shrugs* It's kinda our thing as bodyguards.
Me: Right, so we just have to go in, pretend to be a student, grab the USB and get out of there?
Spiro: Pretty much.
Me: Wait, are all of you enrolling as students too?
Kanji: Of course! We have to protect you 24/7!
Me: I see. Well, we have to do something about your wardrobe.
Spiro: What do you know about wardrobe?
Me: I know enough to see that what you're wearing is completely weird.
Spiro: -__-
Zara: Let's go shopping then.
Me: Actually, both you and Kandi look fine. It's just... Him, that needs help.
Kandi: Oh. Ok.
Spiro: So, I'm the only one that has to go shopping?
Me: Yeah, pretty much.
Zara: Have fun Spirooooooooooooooooooooo!
Spiro: -____________-
So we walked into Macy's or something and bought a couple of clothes. I am rather awesome at my work V.V

Spiro: What the potato am I wearing?
Me: Clothing. Now let's go.
Spiro: No duh.
So we met up with everyone else and we went inside of the high school to register.

The principal: Ok, so what's your names?
Spiro: Spiro A. Roar.
Kanji: Kanji Stien.
Zara: Zara Buster.
Me: Cassandra Starr-
Zara: *slaps hand on my mouth* Her name is Krystal Shiner.
Me: What the potato was that for?
Zara: No one must know who you are.
Principal: What interesting names, where are you from?
Spiro: Ummmmmm
Kanji: Errrrr...
Zara: We travel around the world, and decide to set our roots here.
Principal: So, how old are you guys?
And we did all the boring-boring paperwork and yada yada yada, we were in the school. AS USUAL, there was a teenage girl there.

Kate: Hi! My name is Kate, and I'm the sorter today! So, all of you are going to be put into different groups! So, first! So, name?

Spiro: .__. I'm Spiro.
Kate: *tries to giggle flirtously but it sounds like a toad trying to sing* So, what do you like to do? *winks*
Spiro: ._____. I like to...... Be strong.
Kate: JOCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! BECAUSE HE LIKES TO WORK OUT AND HE'S HANDSOME!!!!
Spiro: ._____________________________. Okay.
Kate: *Whispers to followers: He is totally into me!!!*
Followers: *giggles and what not*
Me: .__. I think we found this school's Queen Bee.

Kate: NEXT!
Kanji: Hi. I am a dog known by the name of Kanji. It is kind to meet your presence.
Kate: *Whisper screams to followers: OMIGOSH HE'S TREATING ME LIKE A PRINCESS!!!* Of course. What are your interests? *Winks 2 times*
Me: I didn't think you could actually wink 2 times in a row.
Zara: Learn a new thing everyday.
Kanji: Well, I like learning new stuff-
Kate: LEVEL 3 NERD!!!!!!
I went up to a dog that was next to me.

Me: What's a level 3 nerd?
Dog: Well, in this school, each social group has a level. The higher your level, the more popular you are. So like that dude, if he was a level 3 nerd, then he would be a nerd that can hang out with the populars. The lowest level is level 1.
Me: Ahh I see.
Zara: She's the Student Body President. The one we have to get the USB from.
She's the Student-

Me: Got it. Heard you the first time.
Zara: I didn't even say it once.
Me: *wink wink*
Zara: *rolls eyes*

Kate: NEXT!
Zara: My name's Zara and I like to..... be cool and pretty.
Kate: Coolness! But to put it to the test, which is more cooler: a black spaghetti strap dress, with a blue belt encrusted with diamonds, with matching earrings and red shoes, or a sky blue strapless dress, with a silver purse with a ruby buckle, and with a gold bracelet with black shoes?
Zara: O.O Ummmmmmmmmmm the first one?
Kate: WRONG! The second one is like way better. You are now a level 1 outcast for getting that question wrong.
Zara: *shrugs* 50, 50 chance.
Kate: NEXT!!!
I walked up.

Kate: Name?
Me: Ummmmm.... Krystal.
Kate: Interests?
Me: Well, I like to be like, pretty! And like, to be cool...?
Kate: o.O Hmmm........ Well, like, what do you like, like to do?
Me: Errr.... I like to like, give makeovers...???
Kate: *Squeals* Omigosh! Me too! We are going to be total bffs! I grant you the permission of one of my friends!
Me: Hehe, yay!
Kate: Omigosh, we have to totally like, have a sleepover and give each other makeovers now! I'll text all of my friends to come over, you can invite a few friends over as well. All-girls night though. No boys. It'll be at my house, I'll text you the deets!
Me: Okay..........
Then we all went to our classes and murdering and whatnot. At lunch, I met up with my bodyguards, who for some reason, all had the exact same schedule as me.

Me: Hey guys! So how was your first day of high school?
Kanji: I figured out all of the social cliques. At the center of the lunch room is the Popular section, with 3 tables for levels 1, 2, and 3. In the dark corner over there is the Emo group. On the side, near the populars are the jocks. And over by the benches are the Outcasts. We snagged a table in the Popular section.
Me: *looks around* How do you tell all of that?
Kanji: By analyzing their conversations and their movements, I am able to tell where they stand in the social world.
Me: I am oddly scared, yet impressed. How about you guys?
Spiro: I got some chocolate for some reason.
Me: WHAT!?!?!?!? FROM WHO?!?!?!?
Spiro: .__. From the girls at that table.
He pointed to the popular girls table, level 2.

Me: OMIPOTATOES, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!??!?!?!?!
Spiro: That the girls over there want me to get fat and unhealthy? No thank you. I threw their chocolate away and they started crying their eyes out. *rolls eyes* Girls.
Me: OMIPOTATOES YOU DID WHAT!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?
Kanji: Cassie, we aren't supposed to draw attention to ourselves.
Me: Right, right. But, why did you just blow them off?
Spiro: ???
Me: Okay, never mind. Anyway, how was class Zara?
Zara: Some girl took my math homework. She said something like Outcasts have to give their homework to populars.
Me: Did you give it?
Zara: Well, I don't know. She mysteriously disappeared without a trace. *Sips juice*
Me: >.> Right, well I'm glad all of you had a normal day. I however did my homework and went to class.
Kanji: Wow. Sounds fun.
Me: Yeah, I'm going to a sleepover tonight. Zara can come. You guys can watch movies tonight or something.
Spiro: Sure. *eats sandwich that he didn't have 5 seconds ago*
The bell rang, and we all went back to class. After school, my 'bodyguards' had to take me to this secret base since I was too vulnerable in my own home. We were just walking to the limo that would take me there.

Me: Are you serious? Am I not allowed to go home?
Kanji: Umm yeah. But don't worry, we got all of your belongings there already. It's in your room, so you can unpack while we get everything for your sleepover.
Zara: Don't worry, I'm the one getting the stuff for your sleepover. They're are just going to stuff their faces while watching 'Mean Dogs' or something.
Spiro: Yup.
So I walked up to my room, which was empty, and unpacked all my stuff that they miraculously stuffed into one backpack. The walls were painted blue, and they had white carpet, with a bed with a tarp over it. It was a nice room, so I went downstairs to where Zara was.

Zara: I got our stuff for the sleepover ready. There's the sleeping bag, pajamas, a change of clothes, your bathing stuff, a small bag to snag the USB, a small camera to take pictures, and a earphone to communicate with Kanji and Spiro.
Me: Wow. That was quick. So, she texted me to to be there at 6, and that's in an hour, so what should we do until then?
Zara: *Shrugs* Let's play Mario Brawl or something.
So we played (I beat her v.v) until it was 6:10, and we drove the limo there again. When we got there, no one was there except Kate. Because, you know, it was her house.

Kate: Omigosh! Hi! Why did you get here so early?
Me: You said to come at 6, right? I'm a bit late.
Kate: *rolls eyes* Lolz, in girl talk, that obviously means come like, 30 minutes after the said time. Oh well, come on in. Oh, and your friend too.
Her house was HUMONGUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
Kate told Zara to sit down and have a drink while she showed me around
Right, well she showed me around her 4 story house, and after, she showed me all of the girls that are coming.

Kate: Right, well we have a photo album, but you have to not tell anyone what I am about to tell you.
Me: Umm... Okay.
Kate: Alright, this one is named, Emily.

Kate: Don't tell her I said this, but Orange is NOT the new black. She totally went overboard with dying her hair orange. I mean, I can't believe she did that. That is like the most stupid fashion disaster that you could do, right?
Me: Umm.. Yeah....?
Kate: I know right! Ugh, she is so gross. I mean, she tried to hang out with like, the lowest of the lows. She tried to become friends with a level one outcast. Omigosh, I can't believe she is still in the Populars. I mean, the only reason she still is in it is because she is uber rich. And that's only because her mom is a model, and her dad is a computer programmer. Without it, she's nothing.
Do all populars talk behind their friends like this??? I must study more of this species. *gets out journal and binoculars*

Me: Oh. Wow. So who else is coming?
Kate: Well, this next one is named Shawna.

Kate: She's nice and all, but she like, totally copied my hair style! I was like, the first one to EVER wear my hair like that, and she just copied it! Can you believe the nerve of her? Plus, she is like uber annoying. Totes weird, and completely, utterly, DUMB. I mean, like, all she likes to talk about is how her dad's job, which is making calendars! BORING! The only reason she's in the populars, is because she is a mindless bobble head that's pretty, and she is the head cheerleader. Makes me want to shove her pom poms into her brainless head.
Me: o.o Ummm yeah..... So who else is coming?
Kate: Well, there's also Hailey.

Kate: She is pretty cool, she used to be my bff, but I moved up the social status, leaving her as my right-hand girl. Yeah.
Me: Oh. Cool. Soooo when are they coming? It's like 7:15 already.
Kate: They should be here in a few minutes. So, I'll show you the schedule. First, we are going to do some girl talk, and stuff like that. Then we will take a shower and then we can eat dinner and then watch a movie with popcorn! Then, we can stay up all night to give each other makeovers and shtuff. Doesn't that sound fun?
It actually sounded normal. Except for the fact that today was a Sunday and we had school the next day, so I wasn't too sure about the 'staying-up-all-night' part.

Me: Umm... yeah, fun.
Doorbell: DING DONG!
Kate: OH! That must be them!
Emily: HI! I can't wait for the sleepover! *squeal*
Shawna: Me either! Omigosh, it is going to be so much fun! *squealll*
Hailey: Totes! *squeallllllll*
Kate: I know right!!! *Squealllllll*
I think they burst my ear drums. Who squeals that much?!

All of them: *Looks at me expectantly*
Me: Ummm.... Yay...! Squeal!
Emily: Kate, who is that? She is like a total dork.
Shawna: I know right, she looks like a dork.
Hailey: She looks stupid.
Wow. Great first impressions.

Kate: Guys, this is Krystal. She is now a new part of our crew. So I invited her over. Oh and her friend.
Hailey: Omigosh, isn't that the Level one Outcast?!
Shawna: Omigosh, you're right!
Emily: Totally! Get out of here! *kicks outside*
Annnd there goes my bodyguard.

Me: Ummm.... So, girl talk time?
Kate: Right! So, who do you have a crush on?
Me: Ummm... I already have a boyfriend.
Spiro: *through earpiece* Don't tell them anything about your personal life! They may target them!!!
Kate: Omigosh, no way, who is it?
Me: Well, he doesn't go to this school.
Hailey: Is he hot?
Me: I guess so.
Shawna: You guess so? Come on, he is either hot or not.
Me: Okay, yes, he is hot.
Emily: *squeals yet again* Omigosh, can we see a picture of him?
Me: Umm.... I didn't bring a picture of him.
Kate: But you have your phone right? And couples ALWAYS take pictures of themselves together on their phones.
Me: *Shrugs* We aren't the most normal couple.
Kate: Fine, whatever. I am going to take a shower now.
Emily: Me too!
Shawna: Me three!
Hailey: Me four!
Me: Oh! Umm... Me five...?
Kate: Great, we have like 10 bathrooms, so just find one and take a shower.
So we all took a shower, and I was the first one out. I was drying my hair with a towel when Kate came out.

Me: *humming while drying hair like a whale*
Kate: Hey Krystal- *Shrieks* OMIGOSH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!??!?!?
Me: o.o Drying my hair....
Kate: Omigosh, no, you do not dry your hair with a towel, and then just leave it like that! You HAVE to use a hair dryer and a brush. Ugh, has no one taught you this???
Me: Ummm... I mean, I thought since I'm not in public, I don't have to do this.....
Kate: I guess so, but tonight we are totally going to give you a makeover, and do it over in the morning so you can wear it to school.
Me: Oh lucky me.
So we ate dinner, watched a movie, and then it was like 9:00.

Kate: OKAY! MAKEOVER TIME!!! Krystal first! She's the one who desperately needs it. No offense.
Yet, I'm still offended.

Me: Of course. None taken.
Then Kate started doing my hair, Emily started doing my make-up, Shawna started picking my clothing, and Hailey picked out my accessories and shtuff. It took like 2 hours, and I would have fallen asleep if not for the fact they were forcing me to try on different outfits every 5 minutes.

Kate: *squeal* OMIGOSH, GURL YOU LOOK PERFECT!
Other three: *nods head*
Kate: And we also have to help you figure out your look for everyday of the week as well.
Me: Oh no, that's okay-
Kate: Shawna! Camera! *snaps photo of me*
Me: OMIPOTATOES FLASSSHHHH MY EYESSSSSS
Kate: *Ignores* Okay, load up the dresser-upper 2000.
Emily: *nods head* *Types something on a laptop*
Me: IT BURNSSSSSSSSS UWAHHHHHHHHHHH
Kate: Upload file 2, 3, and 6. Test results.
Emily: Alright. *Turns laptop to Kate* Here's number 2. *clicks something*
Me: I STILL CAN'T SEEEEEEEEEE THE FLASHHHHHH WHYYYYYYYY
Hailey: Try file 5, 9, and 12. These results aren't that good.
Kate: Agreed. Try them.
Emily: Okay.
Shawna: I think that file 6 was the best.
Me: HALLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Kate: I still think that file 5 was the best. Krystal, what do you think?
Me: I CAN'T SEEEEE- oh wait, it's better now. What did you say?
Kate: *hands mirror* Here's how you look like now.

o.o That's a change.

Me: O.O Wow. So what are you doing right now?
Kate: Well, Emily's dad made this program that lets you try on clothes without buying them. Like, you just upload a pic of someone and download the clothes files, and you can see how you would look with it.
Me: o.o That sounds cool.
Kate: It totally is. Now, we have decided on 7 outfits for you to use during this week. Here. *tosses 7 bags full of clothes and other shtuff* Each bag is a different outfit, and each bag has a day on it. Wear each bag of clothing on the day it says on the bag, got it? We also have a picture of how you would look if you put your hair and your clothes correctly.
Me: Wait, why didn't you guys just do that instead of dressing me up?
Kate: *shrugs* For fun I guess. Okay, you guys can go to bed now. Good night.
So now I am writing this on my bed, yeah. Crazy day. Well, it's like midnight, and I'm going to go to sleep. So good night potato chip! Don't let the Potato Beetles bite! Because, you know, they eat potatoes. But then again, you are a potato chip, so maybe they wouldn't eat you-
You know what, I'm just going to go to sleep. Good night!

And that's the Potato chip!
So here is where I'm going to put all of the chapters, so you can just come back to this page to read all of the newest chapters.

Bt-dubs, please post your thoughts and comments on the second highest link up there. ^^

People I give permission to write on the Potato Chip: wrote:Xura - For being an virtual bestie
Tunsax1 - For being an awesome real life friend

There's no real way to be added here, but one thing you can not do is ask me to be added. If you do, I will not allow you unless you give me a very good reason to. o3o

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!
Last edited by Coolpaw5 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:26 pm, edited 24 times in total.
ImageImage
ᑕᖇᗩᔓᎩ?xxxxxxxxⓃⓞⓡⓜⓐⓛ?

Eᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ, I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛɪʟʟ...
Wʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏsᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ.

╔══════════════════════════╗
Xura's DiaryDiary HQ
╚══════════════════════════╝
Divider at Glitter Graphics
ImageImageImageImage
Coolpaw5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: THIS IS NOT A DIARY, IT'S A POTATO CHIP!!!

Postby Xura » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:01 pm

Coolpaw5 wrote:People I give permission to write on the Potato Chip: wrote:
Xura

~marking quietly~
Xura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trees |-/ » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:05 am

marking because i cant find my bookmarks
trees |-/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dewypower » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:39 am

mark

Code: Select all
[size=1]mark[/size]
dewypower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deku baba » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:28 am

Mark
strade | adult | he/him + it/its
goal - collecting all frogs + bugs!
deku baba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beyoncé » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:49 am

mark
wipImage
Beyoncé

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astar » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:00 am

Mark. C:
┌━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┐
└━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┘
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♠♥♣♦
wip
astar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:22 am

Mark
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

ImageImage
Hi! I'm Erin/Eren/Aaron. Um.
Not sure what else to put here...I
guess, I'm kinda an average
teen...ask my pronouns, please.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!━━━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
©
━━━━━━━━━━
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙
to die for lack of love is horrible.

the asphyxia of the soul.

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CookieCat000 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:45 am

mark
I don't really come here anymore
CookieCat000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beyoncé » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:32 am

We all shouldn't really be posting here;
People I give permission to write on the Potato Chip: wrote:
Xura - For being an virtual bestie
Tunsax1 - For being an awesome real life friend
wipImage
Beyoncé

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes