Rainbow Paint Wolves Information Page

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Rainbow Paint Wolves Information Page

Postby Ravendarus » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:33 am

- .forever.

B A S I C S;;
---------- ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ::
What is a Rainbow Paint Wolf? Well it’s easy, it’s a canine that both resembles a wolf and a dog, but prefers to be called wolf. It’s tail acts like a paintbrush, paint and all! Paint strangely grows from its fur and in order for the Paint Wolf to get rid of it; it needs to paint! They range around the size of your average Labrador, and come in many different colours, but not just of the Rainbow! They can be bright in colour, dark in colour, and even black, white and grey. They also come in albino colours, but that is extremely rare. Sometimes they even have powers with their paints, but it depends on how rare they are. Paint Wolf’s eat anything they feel like really, meat, fruit, fish; it’s all up to them! During mating season, the males will show off their paintings to attract a female to them. Their mateship is painting a picture together to show their love for each other is eternal and will mark each other their paint. The average litter size for a Paint wolf is 1-2 Pups. Also between the Paint Wolves there isn’t much of a gender difference.

Types There are only a few differences among the Paint Wolves, mostly with ears and tails. The Ear thing isn’t that big of a deal, but for a Paint Wolf, it’s tail means everything. Here are some different tails and ears it can have.
    Ears
    * Normal ears
    * Short ears
    * Half-flop ears
    * Rat ears
    * Full Flop Ears
    - Anything else are edits ears -

Tails
    * Normal tail – The normal tailed Paint Wolf likes to show off it’s painting more then others, it tends to have a more gentle strokes.
    * Long tail – the long tailed Paint Wolf tends to use it’s tail to whip around colours and make paint splatters everywhere. However it also likes to make long strokes.
    * Curly tail – The curly tailed Paint Wolf curls it’s tail to get a distance shot with it’s paint. It likes to fling it’s tail about making large messes and causing mischief. Though not all curly tail’s do that, they can be quite shy about their art.
    * Skinny tail – The skinny tailed Paint Wolf takes it’s time and does smaller strokes to make it’s art perfect. They are often very patient and hate messes, so they don’t often get along with the curly tail, or the bob tail.
    * Funky tail – It kind of looks like a cross between a lion's tail and a paint brush! Perfect for making unique strokes and colourful splotches.
    * Bob tail – The bob tailed Paint Wolf can’t paint with it’s tail sadly, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t paint. Bob tail’s will shake their tails to make little puddles of paint and use their paws instead of their tail’s. They are certainly a rare sight to see!
- Anything else are edits tails -

Colours Now onto the Colours! A Paint Wolf can be any design and any colour! There are currently four types.

Normal – A Paint wolf will only have one type of Paint that it can use, one paint, one colour! It will live like that forever! It’s the most common type of Paint Wolf too!
    Uncommon – This type of Paint Wolf will actually have two colours it can use!
    Rare – This type is unique because as you know Black, White and Grey are not colours they are shades, and this kind of Paint Wolf only knows how to paint in shades! Black, White and Grey paints go here!
    Special- Special’s can range from 3 or more paints that one can use, to even a special themed kind!

Rarities Now onto telling exactly how rare your RPW is! A Paint wolf can have any number of ear and tail combinations and can even have any type of paint to tell how truly rare it is you have to look at this guide!

Common – A Paint wolf with no edits made to it and has a normal paint!
    Uncommon – A RPW with small edits and normal or uncommon paint.
    Rare – A RPW with large and small edits and normal, uncommon paint or rare paint.
    Very Rare - A RPW with more then one larger edits and normal, uncommon paint, rare paint or even special paint.
    Special- What makes a special RPW "special". Now just because a RPW has special paint doesn't automatically make it special. There are a few things that go with it that make it special. Special wolves can be a PPS wolf or a special number wolf. Most special wolves are custom lined and have powers that are very rare. Some wolves can be special without being custom lined but usually that is because they are Dire. Dire wolves are very rare and therefore also considered special.
Last edited by Ravendarus on Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:10 am, edited 18 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Common Facts

Postby Ravendarus » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:57 am

Diet What do RPW's eat, at what age do they start to eat and various other information.
- Katherine1200
    Pups
    * Pups commonly eat only the paint of their parents from birth till up to a month. From there they can learn to teeth and eat meat.
    Teens
    * The stage between pup and adult, RPW's usually learn to eat more food, exploring their taste for meat, vegetables, bugs, fish, eggs, anything really. Though the lingering want to eat their parents paint will remain until their adult years.
    Adults
    * As an adult RPW's are fully developed and know what they like to eat and what they don't like to eat. They have no stopped eating paint at this point and prepares to feed their own pups their paint one day.
    PPS
    * Pups that have PPS will always have the desire to eat paint for the rest of their life, however despite the fact their bodies are not fully developed they will eventually start to eat other things.
    Dire
    * Dire wolves have a habit of eating mostly meat and fish, they have teeth that is meant for ripping through mostly anything they want to eat. They use their superior strength and hunting skills to get what they desire. Dire pups tend to only eat paint for their first few days of life from there they learn to eat meat from a very young age.

Size The sizes of all rpw's.

Pups
    * Pups are either the size of a small baby bunny, or a kitten.
    Teens
    * Teens are either the size of a cat or a beagle.
    Adults
    * Adults are either the size of a boxer or a lab.
    PPS
    * PPS pups tend to be either the size of a kitten or a yorkshire terrier.
    Dire
    * Dire wolves tend to be either the size of a bernese mountain dog or a great dane.
    Stunted
    * Some wolves have stunted growths, for example a teen who is an adult. Most of the time it is because they wouldn't fit on the lines any other way, and other times it's family genetics, some wolves are smaller then the others. Unlike PPS however stunted wolves can still breed and are a little more common. Not as rare however.
- Ironicworld

Family The relatives and subspecies of RPW's

Sproutlings
    * Sproutlings are the smaller cousins to Rainbow Paint Wolves and can often be seen close to their kind. Sproutlings will usually stick to their own kind however it had been recorded that a Sproutling can be found living with a Rainbow Paint Wolf, it is currently unknown if they can breed or produce offspring. It is also unknown if a Rainbow Paint Wolf will chose a Sproutling for a mate.
    Equinox Rex
    * Equinox Rex, although are not direct family they have been seen close together.
Last edited by Ravendarus on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:50 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nursery and Pups

Postby Ravendarus » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 am

B A S I C S
Rainbow Paint Wolves have usually one or two pups, and three is often very rare but can happen! Rainbow Paint Pup's are playful and often love to explore their paint powers. They, just like normal puppies will grow to their full size in a few month's. Paint Pup's need to feed on paint for the first few days of their life, they can eat meat after they start teething. Paint Pup's are born in their parent's pouch, the pouch will only appear after the parent becomes mates with another, then they can have puppies. Only one parent can get the pouch which will define if they are the Mother or Father, but, that also means that they can be any gender. Rainbow Paint Wolves will mate for life.

- Ruki ki

Mates and Pups What makes a RPW Mate's?
    Mate Ship
    * RPW's who love each other but are not ready to become mates usually paint each other to symbolize their love for one another. Until they share paint they are considered unmated and can change their minds if they don't end up loving each other as much as they thought.
    * Sharing paint is a sacred bond however they only become mates when they love each other otherwise the bond is broken and basically nothing happens.
    The Pouch
    * As mentioned above the pouch will only appear after a couple is ready for pups. Paint Pup's are born in their parent's pouch, the pouch will only appear after the parent becomes mates with another. Pups will live inside their mother's pouch until they are old enough.
    * RPW's can be any gender to have pups with one another. The roles are only defined by the pouch.
    Life
    * RPW's mate for Life, only in extreme circumstances can they break up and fall in love with another. If they should divorce, they are allowed to have as many litters as they have left and if they already used them before divorcing then may only have 1 litter.
    * RPW's are naturally monogamous. Monogamy (/məˈnɒɡəmi/ mə-NOG-ə-mee) is a form of relationship in which an individual has only one partner during his or her lifetime or at any one time (serial monogamy), as compared to polygyny, polyandry, or polyamory.
    Amount
    * From this point on RPW's can only breed 7 times. In the future you may be allowed to breed again.
    Litter Size
    * Couples can only have 1-2 pups, in rare cases with a fertility potion they can have up to 4 pups.
Last edited by Ravendarus on Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:13 am, edited 10 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

History

Postby Ravendarus » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:27 am

The Creation
In this realm, unlike the others, time and life only began when they appeared. No one knows what or who they were, simply a light that shone in the dark void known as space. Floating over a rock devoid of life and essence the creature made from light was terribly sad. They did not understand why they were there nor how they got there. They were just there… living, existing, breathing. It seemed as though they had no purpose other then to float there endlessly lost. It was said in legends that the creature became so lonely it started to cry and from it's sorrows the tears they wept became the comets and the stars. Amazed by the sudden existence of the sparkling balls of fire a flicker of hope was born… that became the life of Ezera’fa. The creature danced when the little rock started to show signs of life so happy they let out a soft breath over it like that of a warm blanket of love, that became the wind and air. The creature cried again, but this time it was tears of joy, those became the water which filled Ezera'fa creating the oceans, rivers and lakes. The creature purred softly looking over it's little planet happily… but then noticed something.

It was empty there was nothing on the planet aside from rocks and water. Thinking about it the creature look to their tail and dipped it to the land and started to move over it, the light mixed in with the land and formed the green grass, the flowers and even the trees. It was like painting a picture, creating a world that they envisioned. They spent what seemed like an eternity making the world, shaping it and adding all the little details. Nature bloomed and life started to show itself. The creature was tired now and had no more energy to stay awake, yawning tiredly the creature wanted to rest. The creature slipped into the little planets core softly and dozed off falling asleep curled up inside of Ezera'fa and from the dreams they dreamed the ancestors of Rainbow Paint Wolves were created to keep painting the beautiful land.

However not all was as peaceful and quaint as the creature planned for where there was light there must always be dark...

- Elementstar

The History of RPW's and Dire's
In an ancient time before Humans or even Rainbow Paint Wolves existed. It was a time when the land was filled with forests, rivers, and mountains; the world was still covered by nature. Beasts dominated the land, but none more powerful and deathly then the Rainbow Paint Dires. Massive wolves that used their paint to confuse there prey, and mark their territory. They were the largest of all the beasts and were considered to be gods among the other species; none would challenge them except themselves.

This was however the time before the Dires learned to group together and formed packs. Then everything changed when a young white dire had been digging for den near the side of a mountain… when the earth shook, the mountain’s side cracked open to form a cavern. The young dire foolish enough to investigate without thinking ahead, now found himself inside the tomb of an ancient forgotten evil. The restless spirit had broken free and used all its dark powers to take over the young dire transforming his body larger then any Dire before him, his once light fur transformed into pure black with strange red markings upon him, he now wore two horns aside his head resting just above his ears and his tail split into 9 different tails. He looked around with dark red eyes; and he became known as… The Alpha.

The very first dire to possess dark powers, as well the first to form a pack, all bowed to their new god. The Alpha created a new way of life that changed the way wolves lived for the rest of their lives. It wasn’t long before they became the most fearsome of beasts to rule the land. The Alpha’s pack leading them along the path of destruction… Though he was strong, he was too strong; he protected the pack so they trusted him blindly. His corrupted power became too much for the wolf and darkness took over him. One small green tiger striped wolf stood up to his evil ways, she refused to bow to him as her alpha. The Alpha, outraged by her defection, attacked her; she fought against him risking her life to free her pack from his evil rule. She almost lost her life in doing so; but just before the Alpha could finish off the wolf, another sprung into action… it was her mate a young blue dire who was full of spirit and determination. He would do anything for his loved one, including risking his life to save her.

He leapt at the Alpha and he swung his massive paw down, the wolf jumped onto his paw and leapt to his head cutting off one of his horns. The Alpha roared with his rage and threw away the blue wolf. The wolf yelped and landed with a thud. All hope was lost it appeared as the Alpha showed his dominance no one could stop him. The blue wolf opened his eyes and stared over at his mate lying weak… he couldn’t just give up. Rising to his paws he found the piece of horn that had fallen into a small pool of water. Picking it up with his jaws he held it tightly and leapt at the alpha piercing his chest when he wasn’t looking. The Alpha roared in pain as his soul was freed, the shadows fled from his body and he turned back into the small white dire.

The Alpha was defeated and the blue wolf took his place as the new Alpha… and thus the cycle of Alpha’s began and the way of the wolf had changed forever. That was how it all began, the shadows spread across the land infecting the hearts of other Alphas in an attempt to spread the darkness. They caused war… fights, everything turned into a struggle for the strongest to survive.

Years past and time only got worst, the time of the Dires was coming to its end. A great war happened between the strongest of packs, Lillith; a young earth born angel ended up losing her life to stop the war. The Heaven's ashamed of their actions brought Lillith back but she had become a fallen angel, using her powers to seal away the great darkness in everyone's hearts. (More info on this event to be found here). Leaving them with words of wisdom. The Impact caused a chain reaction, times changed, the land reshaped, and soon new life forms roamed the earth. Beasts no longer ruled the earth, most died out in the great change, and a new ruler took over. Man kind. Humans plagued the earth and changed everything. What of the Dires?

- Dusteh

The Dires didn’t die out, they lost their fighting and vicious nature and became more docile. In the great change their bodies became smaller, they became known as Rainbow Paint Wolves instead of Dires. Peace had finally settled over the land. Human's learned to tame the RPW's and they grew in packs following the human's nature.

Dire's have been found though, frozen through time and the great change.
Last edited by Ravendarus on Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:18 am, edited 9 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

World Map

Postby Ravendarus » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:05 pm

World Map
Welcome to the world of Ezera’fa… in ancient Direic it means Earth. Direic is the language of wolves derived from their ancestors, the Dire Wolf. Now unlike your earth, the norm you are used to no longer exists. Most wolves now a days can speak various languages and even have developed technology to suit their own needs. Many go about their lives happily living in a world where everything is normal and peaceful. Others still fight wars in their own countries and even some live in a supernatural presence. The world is strange and full of many mysterious things; many yet to be discovered. I wish you well in discovering what the world has to offer.

Varic
Welcome to the main city of Varic, it's a humble little piece of the main island where most wolves commonly live. They have many of the newer technologies and some of the best shops. Nothing to strange goes on there it's a very peaceful place to visit. Though if you head to close to the forest you might find some weird things happening. Not many venture outside the safety of Varic and pack life is pretty much extinct there. Mainly small cities and towns with some forest areas there is also a few country sides here and there a very fruitful land prospering with life.

Oracle's Forest
Oracle's Forest is the epicentre for all things strange and unusual. Oracle herself resides in the forest and can often be seen roaming in it; guiding the lost to their proper path. She also travels to many other places to help set the worlds time-line in order. Oracle's forest contains the dark spirits of the Alpha and is said to be the home of the Hunter who keeps everyone safe from them. It is also said that anyone who enters the forest will likely get lost. No one but Oracle, the hunter and a crazy old she-wolf named Ranewen seem to be living here… and for good reason! This place is mainly forest aside from the mountain side near the caverns.

The Caverns
A desolate cave home to the dark spirit of the evil Alpha sealed away. None should enter this place if they value their good spirit. Anyone who enters is known to lose their mind. The Caverns used to be home to an ancient civilization who soon abandoned it after discovering a 'Demon' was born there. Dank, dark and not much life can actually be found here.

Anaxios
A simple kingdom kept with tradition of the Anaxi family. During the older days they were very much a Knight like country. To this day they still live in a similar style; especially with their clothing and transportation. They still very much rely on horses and prefer old style of letters and handwriting. Even word of mouth over technology. Despite their older living habits they are a very welcoming land. Mostly forests; countries and a main village.

Guójiā Dēnglóng
The Country of Lanturns. A very bright country, they don't follow the same styles of the future technology and prefer the simpler life. Mostly farmland and villages. The country is actually divided into two sides because of the royal family being separated. Most folks around these parts are rather peaceful and prefer to only fight when dragged into it. They don't have much technology at all around these parts; but they are welcome to change. This land is usually lit up during the night to celebrate they enjoy parties and festive occasions.

Dragonhead
More of a barren wasteland then anything else; this place is often referred to as the badlands. Anyone who actually lives here must be crazy. The scorching heat makes it barely liveable not to mention the severe lack of water on the island aside from around it in the surrounding sea, but even then dangerous creatures lurk in those waters. No wonder they call it the badlands. Though it is possible to live there under the right conditions it would just be seen as rather odd to find anyone regularly wanting to go on vacation there.

Blackthorn
Despite the larger size of the country it is mostly forests and mountain ranges. Inside the main Kingdom is probably the world's largest port! Boats of all kinds dock there and even in these days you will find pirates of plenty. They come from all over to rest and have a good time. Known for its great hospitality and rich foods; Blackthorn is a great vacation spot. Tropical in some places its a great place to find a peaceful get away. Blackthorn is probably the second best place for technology and keeping up with the times, though news travels slowly still between this land and the main land it is mostly for the poor relations between the royals itself that caused this.

Moskoff
Home of the ice; literally, this snowy tundra is almost always covered in ice and snow all year round. The wolves who live here usually never leave and many never come because of the temperature. Wolves live in smaller packs on this island and usually stick to the traditional way of life. Alpha's are in charge on this land and they live in camps with their dens. No towns can be found on this island and not a shred of technology either. Wolves fight tooth and claw here and fighting has also become a way of life. The island is small so it's common to find territory fights here. Food is scarce but not impossible to find working very hard is required to live.

Lambdon
- information required -

The Murks
Just as the name implies this is a murky swamp land; mostly swamps and forests this island is full of life of all sorts. Those who have adjusted to such a life will find this place to be wondrous. Small towns reside here along with a rather small population. If you do decide to visit this place please note you will likely need plenty of supplies and a guide as it is very easy to get lost and never be found. Most common place for dangerous and poisonous animals.

Western Isles
Small collection if islands off the coasts of Lambdon and The Murks; each island is named usually after an element and the wolves living their are known to be very spiritual and one with nature. They have many differences on each of the islands and they quite fun to visit each one more unique then the last. One island even takes after the murks and is mostly swamp lands usually home to very few but a great place to visit if you don't want to get lost or overwhelmed. For those who love to surf this is a great place to find amazing waves and beaches of plenty.

Ahmar Desserts
- information required -

The Forgotten Isles
During the time of beasts, there was an ancient culture on a far away isle off the main land. It was known during that time as; Kurma’ti Onoss. The Land of She. “She” was an ancient evil sorceress who lured powerful creatures to her domain to serve her for all eternity. When a great calamity fell upon the island breaking it apart it then became known as the Isle of the Forgotten. Surrounded by storms and mists it’s nearly impossible to reach the island normally. There are chances of getting there safely but it’s literally once in a blue moon. It is unknown if any are still able to live on the island...
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Subspecies

Postby Ravendarus » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:30 pm

B A S I C S
Rainbow Paint Wolves have a few subspecies within their own species here are a few examples of what they are. Hybrids of these subspecies are very commonly found in the RPW universe. Hybrids can either be referred to as Hybrids, Halflings, and sometimes as an insult they can be called Mongrel's or Mutts.

Subspecies and Ancestral
    Rainbow Paint Dires
    * The Dire's are the great ancestral beings of RPW's, most info on them is already listed above; Dire RPW's are rare to come by because of the great change. Though few have been found. Most Dire's have their designs based off of ancient or mythical entities; such as gods, creatures in mythos, rulers of ancient times, as well as dinosaurs and other beastly creatures.
    t r a i t s
  • Largest of the RPW's.
  • Long fangs and claws.
  • Almost always have special paint.
  • Thicker fur as during their age the earth was cold.
  • Thorin and Gilen are examples of Dire wolves.

Angel Paint Wolves
    * Angel's are celestial beings in the RPW world, highly regarded as powerful wolves who have the ability of flight but also heavenly halos and the powers of good. Angels are well respected and have links traced back to the Dire Gods; despite also being apart of the great change Angel's have always kept their powers and are not as rare to find as Dires.
    t r a i t s
  • Wings
  • Halos
  • Special Powers
  • 'usually' smaller in size.
  • A wolf with some angel blood in them are known as 'Fledlings'.
  • The three types of Angel paint wolves are Angel, Celestial, and Fallen. Oriel, Sephora and Lillith are the examples.

Demon Paint Wolves
    * The complete opposite of Angels; they are described as dark creatures that stalk the night. Usually have dark/fire/demon related paint powers, bat like wings, or even black feathered wings. Fangs, claws and sometimes even slit eyes. Demons come in all shapes and sizes making it hard to determined exact traits for them. Demon Paint Wolves are not overly respected but are more feared and they can link back to Dark Dire Gods.
    t r a i t s
  • Bat wings, claws, sometimes slit eyes.
  • Dark powers
  • Usually dark coloured.
  • Scars? Not usually a trait but many demons are seen with scars from their battles.
  • Multiple Tails - many demons have a lot of tails.
  • Azreal and Eridanos and This Pup are examples.

Dragon Paint Wolves
    * Scaled beasts once ruled the land along side the wolves, but as the land changed their magic died out and they buried themselves into the earth to slumber till the magic would return. But some had fallen for the wolves and bestowed upon them the powers of dragons and some even fell in love with the wolves and produced rare halfling pups. These became a subspecies of their own known as Dragon Paint Wolves!
    t r a i t s
  • Dragon Wings, Claws and even tails.
  • Can naturally breath fire.
  • Sometimes have scales.
  • Mei-lin, Lan-Long and Sparta are examples of DPW's.

Siren Paint Wolves
    * The Mermaids of the
    t r a i t s

• Feline Paint Wolves
    * Cat based RPW's these little kitty's have cat like features and often sometimes even act a bit catty. Some of these RPW's are very small in size and others are a bit larger, they tend to have their own size chart compared to other RPW's. These RPW's especially love fish!
    t r a i t s
  • Whiskers
  • Slit eyes (Sometimes)
  • Cat related markings
  • Love of fish
  • Claws
  • Often found purring
  • Olle and Rama are examples of Felines.

Astral Paint Wolves
    * Alienssss ;A;
    t r a i t s

• Monster Paint Wolves
    t r a i t s

• Bunny Paint Wolves
    * Also known as Bunny Butts. Usually pops up around Easter!
    t r a i t s
  • Rabbit Ears
  • Short bob/bunny tail
  • Special Teeth
  • Has a love for chocolate and carrots
  • Cadbury and Gehren are examples of Bunny Butts.

Gryffin Paint Wolves
    * RPW's with bird like looks, they appear to have taken more after their bird side and have been deemed mythical creatures like Griffin's thus their subspecies are rather quite rare. Some can take on more traits of the bird and some are lesser. All Gryffin wolves have feathers much like angels, but unlike angels their feathers can grow right out of their fur, not just their wings.
    t r a i t s
  • Feathers, wings, tails that resemble the feathers.
  • Beaks and usually bird like talons.
  • Always coloured after a bird.
  • Here is an example.

Last edited by Ravendarus on Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:07 am, edited 9 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mutations

Postby Ravendarus » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:41 pm

B A S I C S
Some RPW's are born with abnormalities, no it's not about their looks actually, all RPW mutations have to do with their paint. Paint is the most sacred part of the wolf. Usually it grows from their tails but some wolves are born with mutations that causes their paint to grow from other places! Here is a list of some examples.

Paintball Syndrome
    Paintball syndrome is where a wolf doesn't have paint sticking to their bodies. Instead they have floating orbs of paint that they whip around and control with their tails. This syndrome is very rare and doesn't happen often, it is considered to be genetic so it can be passed down from parent to pup. Though the chance of it happening is 10% out of 100. This syndrome is not lethal and can be considered a blessing. Wolves with this mutation are revered and highly respected for their abilities.
  • Example of a wolf with Paintball Syndrome.

Abnormal Paint Growth Disorder "APGD"
    APGD for short is where a RPW cannot grow paint on their tail normally, whether it is because they are tailless or just cannot grow it naturally from their tail. It can instead grow in odd places like their paws, ears or even their own mouth like saliva. This particular mutation is very looked down upon and often times the wolves are pitied for it. This mutation is not lethal though their paint isn't usually used for painting or eating.
  • Example of a wolf with this mutation.

Conjoined Paint Syndrome
    Wolves with Conjoined Paint Syndrome are often only twins and are usually born that way. This mutation causes a strange effect in their paint making it like a goopy rope that attached to both of the twins tails. Usually this paint does not have a secondary effect but sometimes there are reported cases of powers between the twins. It has been reported that twins with this condition are often met with a stunted growth and never grow larger then a teen. It is currently unknown about the opinion on this mutation, whether it is good or bad.
  • There are no wolves with this mutation.

Fading Color Disease
    This is more of an illness then a mutation, but the effects itself almost seem like a mutation. What happens is if a wolf is born with FCD they are born with beautiful normal colors, that oddly fade away as they grow older, it can also slowly get rid of your senses and even your paint! It can be extremely fatal if left untreated however daily doses of medicine and tons of paint can help keep anyone with this illness well and healthy. They can live out full normal lives so long as they are careful. Fading Colors can lead to stunted growths, infertility and even PPS. There is currently no cure for this however it seems to be genetic and passed down through family, anyone can be a host for the disease and not be effected but their children can. This is a very rare illness and isn't seen that often.
  • Example
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me