.:.Again.:. New poll, page 23

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Rokko needs a main weapon

Just go with the original, I liked those
20%
Emei Daggers seem really cool!
20%
a halbred, stave, or spear like weapon
No votes
Deer Horn Knives or knives from his knuckles
40%
a chain weapon, like Flying Claws
20%
just keep the pistols (but backstory!)
No votes
an electrocuted whip, like that guy had in that Iron Man movie
No votes
other (comment please)
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: .:.Again.:.

Postby lessonlesson » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:24 pm

DOESNT MATTER I SHIP ALL YAOIS IN LIFE
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
lessonlesson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:52 pm

Rokko was perhaps the strangest looking person at the Hunter's facility, and, considering Korom's description of him being mental, Rokko was probably the strangest acting person too. He had sickly pale, almost grey skin with dark blue hair that was thrown back in a ponytail. He wore a blue hoodie, which was lighter than his hair, and brown shorts. His shorts had creases in them like they had once been folded a few times, but now they fell a little past his knees. He wore dark brown shoes and on his right leg was wrapped many times with a white bandage so not an ounce of skin was showing. Oh yeah, he also had a sliver string wrapped around both arms and it was dragging behind him like a thin jumping rope. He held the barbed ends on his string in tightly closed fists and he had a fake smile plastered on his face. The thing that shocked Ahzzya the most, however, was Rokko's limp. He leaned on his left and dragged his right foot behind him.
"Why do the Hunters allow someone with such a limp in here?" Ahzzya whispered the question to Korom.
"Oh he hasn't always had that limp." Whispered Korom, she looked happy to tell his story before someone else did, or perhaps she was purposefully saving Rokko the pain of telling it himself. "He once had a friend, Dylan was his name. Well once they went on a mission to a neighborhood after a report of a bunch of Zvers had ravaged the town. After looking for a few hours they couldn’t see any signs of Zvers. Rokko says that he brought up the idea of leaving to Dylan, but Dylan had disappeared. Poof, gone, just like that. He found him a little later, he had been attacked by five Zvers at once and killed. Rokko killed the five Zvers and came away with a bite to the leg. They tried to send him back home, but Rokko almost panicked and insisted that he stayed here.”
Somehow Korom managed to say that whole thing before the simulation started, but then Ahzzya noticed Rokko had stopped when he heard them talking about him.
“Yes, but that’s because the people who are bitten are never really sent back to their home.” Interjected Rokko and he looked straight at Ahzzya, his creepy fake smile slowly faded, “something’s wrong.” He muttered, “Something is not to going according to His plans”
“What?” Ahzzya asked as Rokko walked into the simulation room.
“Like I said,” Korom said with a shrug, “that dude is mental, and also a bit delusional”
Ahzzya thought he could hear Rokko laugh as he stood in the middle of a room. He looked at the ground and shook his head with a look that said ‘you can even begin to understand.’ Rokko was still looking at the ground when the simulation started, but he seemed not to notice. A Zver appeared behind him just like it had with Ahzzya, it charged Rokko and he flicked his wrist towards the Zver. The barbed end of his string shot out and attached onto the Zver. With a quick tug he pulled the Zver towards him and stepped out of the way he flicked his hand again, more string unraveled and with a few more flicks of his wrist he had wrapped the Zver tightly the silver strings he lifted both his arms into the air, pulling the string under the Zvers feather and he extended his arms out causing the hologram burst into nothing. This whole process was done in about 2 seconds, before the next hologram appeared. This one was killed quicker that the last one. He flicked his wrist once, attaching the bard to the Zver as it prepared to lung at him, he flicked his wrist again the string wrapped around the Zvers neck, he pulled his arm down; the Zver was thrown head first to the ground so hard its neck must’ve been snapped because the hologram disappeared the second it touched the ground. The holograms seemed to get faster and appear sooner after Rokko took those two Zvers down. Three or four would appear as once, but, with lightning fast reflexes and a few flicks of his wrist, Rokko destroyed each and every one of them. Soon both the holograms and Rokko got so fast Ahzzya didn’t even know what was going on. That was until Rokko was facing four Zvers and the fifth was charging him from behind. Rokko couldn’t seem to wrap the strings around them at once and dodge a horrifyingly fast Zver behind him. He suddenly disregarded the string and pulled out a handgun. There were four quick booms and the Zvers disappeared before everyone’s ears stopped ringing. Then Rokko started wrapping the string back around his arms as the dimmed glass cleared. The simulation had ended. Rokko started to pull his already short jacket sleeves up to wrap the string up higher. That’s when Ahzzya saw the feathers. They were small, but they were also black, a Zver type of black.
“Why are there feathers on Rokko’s arm?” Ahzzya asked Korom.
“What feathers?” Korom asked and Ahzzya pointed to Rokko’s arm, but the sleeves were already pulled down. “I don’t see anything.”
“Never mind,” Ahzzya said, “I must’ve been my imagination.”
The crowd had already dissipated by the time Rokko had gone to show Ahzzya his “stuff” and it was completely gone by time Rokko had finished rewrapping his arms, Ahzzya included. Korom went off to the simulation room to try her luck with some blow darts and Ahzzya found himself grazing over the various stations. He was watching a few Hunters shooting arrows at miniscule targets that were way too far away for comfort when he felt someone grab his shoulder roughly and drag him to a corner.
“Hey what gives?” Ahzzya asked roughly as he pushed away the hand and looked straight into the face of an extremely paranoid Rokko.
“You-you aren’t supposed to be here.” Rokko stuttered
“Yes I am, I have the letter if you want see it” Ahzzya answered coldly and turned to leave.
“That’s not what I mean.” Rokko said, “You aren’t supposed to be alive, heck, you aren’t supposed to be born, to even exist.”
“What’s wrong with you?” Ahzzya said and turned back towards him, he started to understand what Korom said when she called Rokko mental
“He doesn’t like it,” Rokko continued, “you screw up all His plans. You’re a bug, a virus, a glitch. And He wants to get rid of you, to kill you, no control you.”
“I’m a what?!?” he asked, obviously offended
“A bug. Didn’t you hear me?” Rokko asked and scowled, as if Ahzzya was the one being rude. “But that’s why I have to protect you, I have to keep him from destroying you, or we’re all dead.”
Ahzzya raised his eyebrows, “And who is He?”
“He is the one who-“ Rokko stumbled his arm reached out to the wall to steady himself, but he collapsed before he had even touched the wall.
Last edited by Rooster Cult on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----
Rooster or Ruce // Autistic // any pronouns
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:53 pm

pfft, I'll finish drawing Rokko and Dylan later
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padlock heart » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:40 pm

omg this is so epic i need more. D:
Check out these awesome stories my friend is writing!
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
padlock heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:13 am

Thank you
I'll see what I can do
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lessonlesson » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:21 pm

I love this
*hugs u*
lessonlesson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:35 am

Aweeeeeeesome.

maocifer#7930
    ╔ ◦ ◦ ════════════════════╗
    British Horticulturist and avid
    Wendigoon enthusiast who plays
    far too much Warframe than
    is good for my sleep schedule

╚════════════════════ ◦ ◦ ╝
    tradesflightrisinginsta
ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:46 am

Thank you
I'm working on the next page
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padlock heart » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:49 am

YAYYYY!!!!! NEXT PAGE! NEXT PAGE!
(≧∇≦)
Check out these awesome stories my friend is writing!
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
padlock heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me