.:.Again.:. New poll, page 23

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Rokko needs a main weapon

Just go with the original, I liked those
20%
Emei Daggers seem really cool!
20%
a halbred, stave, or spear like weapon
No votes
Deer Horn Knives or knives from his knuckles
40%
a chain weapon, like Flying Claws
20%
just keep the pistols (but backstory!)
No votes
an electrocuted whip, like that guy had in that Iron Man movie
No votes
other (comment please)
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: .:.Again.:.

Postby Rooster Cult » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:44 am

Sure go ahead :33
----
Rooster or Ruce // Autistic // any pronouns
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lessonlesson » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:01 am

http://ryrypawz.deviantart.com/art/Ahzz ... 1404151218

I saw the pic of Ahzzya with feathers and couldn't resist and had to draw wings, I love his design so much, and I have other designs for characters I'm going to use in a story of my own.)
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
lessonlesson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:07 pm

thank you so much that is adorable *fangirls*
also thank you for being interested, I almost gave up on this story.
also I'm a female, since most of my characters are males and my Username does start with Master it is confusing
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lessonlesson » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:30 pm

( please continue, I can help with character design and ideas if needed, ima draw some monsters now)
lessonlesson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:29 am

lol ok thank you though >XD
I actually have almost every Major character drawn out, I'm just going to slowly post them as I get to them in the story (I still need to draw the guard with the mustache... and make up a name for him.)
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:29 am

The training grounds were even better than the break room, well, that’s coming from someone who loves anything with a blade. The moment Ahzzya stepped from the elevator, everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at him. The training room had the same bleached white walls and fluorescent lights that the break room had. There were different posts with different weapons and instructors at each one, teaching the young Hunters how to kill a Zver in as many ways possible. A small room with dimmed glass walls stood off to the side projecting holograms of Zvers at what looked like a brother and sister. They both swung axes at the Zver holograms effortlessly, like the 20 pound axes weighed nothing. The siblings looked extremely alike, both had scraggly blonde hair, the same hook like nose and the sister seemed just as ripped as the brother. In fact, they may have been attractive if they didn’t look like they could crush your skull as easily as someone could crush an egg. For a minute or two there was only awkward silence and the sound of the siblings grunting every time they smashed through another hologram.
“So you’re the new kid?” a voice asked from behind him, and he turned around to see young lady about the same age as he was. She had semi frizzy black hair tied back in a ponytail, dark eyes and chocolate brown skin. “The name’s Korom,”
“Uh, I’m Ahzzya-“
“You don’t need to tell me,” Korom cut him off, “everyone knows who you are. We’re notified of new Hunters every time one comes around.”
Ahzzya pushed a few wisps of black hair out of his eyes, and nodded, his dark eyes uninterested. “How long has it been?” he asked, gaining a confused look from Korom, “how long has it been since there was a new Hunter?”
“A few years.” Korom answered promptly, “Maybe three. It was a bit surprising hearing there was going to be a new kid.”
“I bet.” Ahzzya answered simply as he watched as the savage sibling chopped down the last holographic Zvers. Once again there was silence and everyone stared at Ahzzya. “What do they want?” Ahzzya asked, getting slightly defensive.
“Seeing that you’re new here, they want to see your stuff.” Korom gave him a friendly half smile
“My ‘stuff’?”
“yah, your stuff. You’re new, remember? We want to see new fighting styles,” Korom told him and gestured to the room that had projected holographic Zvers. “You don’t want to disappoint us do you?”
Ahzzya found himself echoing Korom’s half smile. “Where do the hunters keep their blades?” he found himself asking

The sword felt unusually heavy in Ahzzya’s hand, it felt unnatural to him and he had kept the flat of its blade on his shoulder. He’d need to get a lighter sword later, too bad he left his sword at home. He stepped through the glass and it dimmed until he couldn’t see anyone, but it was obvious they could see him. He shifted the sword so that he was holding it with both hands and the tip was pressed to the ground and he waited. The first hologram was strategically placed behind him; that was exactly what he expected. He swung his sword around, putting all his strength and momentum into the swing. The swing sliced upward across the Zver’s chest. In an instant the hologram disappeared and another appeared, almost on top of him, it had apparently lunged from his side. Ahzzya jumped backwards and swung his sword upward in a fatal thrust. Another one behind him, another upwards swing. One right in front of him, another thrust. One on his side, two slices were needed to exterminate this one. Two of them on either side, step back at the last instant; two more upwards slices. Two more headed straight for him, he would need one slice to destroy these two he braced himself and started a swing. But the swing was interrupted prematurely as something slammed into his back and he was slammed to the ground face first, his sword skittering out in front of him and he saw red lights poor into the room and all the Zver’s disintegrated. Dang. There had been one behind him all along, if this wasn’t a simulation, he’d be dead. Slowly he stood up, brushed his pants off and picked up his sword. He felt his face getting red as he stepped out of the hologram room.
“Don’t be embarrassed, you’ve done better than everyone else at their first try.” Korom assured him kindly.
“Really?” Ahzzya asked and glanced at her from the corner of his eyes
“Yah, there is only one person who has gotten through that whole thin his first time.” Korom said
“Then you lied, you said I did better than everyone.” Ahzzya replied coldly
Korom let out an exasperated sigh, “yeah but he’s different… and a little mental. Also he has a really odd way of fighting.”
“Then why doesn’t he show me his ‘stuff?’” Ahzzya asked sarcastically.
“Yeah, why doesn’t he?” Korom took his suggestion literally, “HEY ROKKO” she called, and a teenage boy looked up, “WHY DON’T YOU SHOW THE NEW KID YOUR STUFF?”
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:39 am

I added a picture of a new character to the fist post and an illustration for part 2
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padlock heart » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:46 am

YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!! totally fangirling here. XD
Check out these awesome stories my friend is writing!
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
padlock heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lessonlesson » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:44 am

SO BEAUTIFUL SOBS SO HARD

I SHIP ROKKO AND AHZZYA
lessonlesson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:55 pm

Thank you guys
You ship them already? but you haven't even met Rokko yet...
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me