Hearts and Hooves Day Magic (Mlp Fan Fiction)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Hearts and Hooves Day Magic (Mlp Fan Fiction)

Postby .bluejay. » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:02 am

Chapter 1- Hearts and Hooves Day

It was Hearts and Hooves day in Equestria. It seemed every pony was having a good time with there special somepony, every pony but the mane six.

Rainbow Dash flew over town square after cloud busting. Seeing all the ponies holding hooves made he upset, why couldn't she find her special somepony. "I bet Twilight has a spell that could help me find my special somepony!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"Your looking for your special somepony too?" Fluttershy asked, coming out of nowhere.

"Yes. Were you following me?" Rainbow Dadh asked, looking back at Fluttershy.

"Yes, but that's not important. Lets go see if Twilight has a spell."

With that, the two pegasi flew off to Twilights house. When they got there, the found that all of their friend were already there.

"Let me guess, you two want me to help you find your special somepony," Twilight said, watching Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy walk into her home.

"Ya," Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy said in unison.

"How'd you know?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"That's what all of us wanted," Apple Jack explained.

Rarity and Pinkie pie nodded in agreement. All the ponies came to Twilight, wanting the same thing.

"I'm going to have to tell you what I told everybody else. There is no spell to help you find your special somepony." Twilight said, sighing in disappointment.

"I bet Zecora has a potion that can help!" Apple Jack exclaimed.

"Let's go to Zecora's!" Pinkie pie agreed.

The mane six cantered off to Zecora's, hoping to find a potion that could help them find their special somepony. When they got there, they explained what they wanted to Zecora.

"Ah I see, I can make it be." Zecora said.

Zecora started grabbing ingredients and putting them in a bowl. She ground up some berries and stirred with a bamboo stick. Finally, she added a dash of hearts desire. Zecora spilt the potion six ways and gave a glass to each of the ponies.

"The potion I mixed, will surely do the fix." Zecora said. "But beware, drinking that is quiet a dare. The potion will cause a pressure in your head, to your special somepony you will be lead."

"Excuse me?" Rarity asked, clearly confused.

"She means that there will be a pressure in our head that will point to our special somepony," Twilight explained.

"Oh, that makes loads more sense," Rainbow Dash said.

"If your special somepony you do not find, the pressure in your head will put you in a bind," Zecora said, warning the mane six.

"So the pressure will increase if we can't find our special somepony?" Fluttershy asked.

Zecora nodded. The ponies were confident they could find there special someponies in time so they drank the potion and thanked Zecora.

"Go home and get some rest, tomorrow the potion will be put to the test," Zecora said.

The ponies nodded and headed home. They got in there beds and dozed off the sleep.

Chapter 2- Starting to Work

Fluttershy woke up and rubbed her eyes. She felt a small pressure on the side if her head. When she turned her the pressure pointed in the same direction before. Fluttershy squeaked in delight, she couldn't wait to find her special somepony.

Rainbow Dash woke up and got out of her bed. There was a small pressure in her head, she knew that was what Zecora was talking about.

"Rarity!" Sweetie Bell shouted. Last night Rarity had told her about what happened with Zecora. Sweetie Bell was just so excited to find out if it worked.

"What?" Rarity asked, being woken up by Sweetie Bell.

"Did it work? Sweetie asked, radiating excitement.

Rarity felt a small pressure in her head and nodded, she knew it had worked.

The rest of the ponies woke up to discover Zecora's potion had worked.

Rainbow Dash was the first to set out to find her true love. She flew out of her house. The pressure was at the front of her head so she flew forward. Rainbow Dash flew for a long time and was over the edge of Ponyville when the pressure moved to the bottom of her head. She couldn't wait to see who her special somepony was.

Rarity got out of bed and took a shower. She put on a fancy purple dress, decorated with gold silk. Rarity put on shiny glass slippers and walked regally out of her home.

Twilight brushed her hair and put on some make up. She stared reading a book in true love. While reading, she found that many ponies had tried to use magic to make true love but failed. 'But they didn't use a potion,' Twilight thought with a smile.

Fluttershy fed her animal friends and brushed out Angel's tail. She flew out of her cottage and into Ponyville. Fluttershy flew all over Ponyville but the pressure in her head kept leading her forward. "Maybe I don't have a special somepony," Fluttershy said sadly.

Pinkie pie burst out of the doors of Sugar Cube Corner. She ran to every stallion she saw shouting, "ARE YOU MY SPECIAL SOMEPONY?" All the stallions just gave her a weird look. She ran into Apple Jack.

"Calm down Pinkie!" Apple Jack said. "Just follow the potion to find your very special somepony."

"Oh yeah," Pinkie said.

Apple Jack paid for a ballon ride to Appaloosa. She followed the pressure in her head forward.

Chapter 3- Rainbow Dash's special somepony

Rainbow Dash felt the pressure in her head move down. She was so excited, her social somepony must be right below her. Rainbow Dash rocketed down, unable to contain her excitement. Her special somepony started to come into sight. He was a white pony. 'Could it be Soarin?' Rainbow Dash wondered. She flew farther down and saw a navy blue mane. It was Soarin! Rainbow Dash landed in front of Soarin, the pressure pointing forwards.

"Hey Soarin," Rainbow Dash said happily, trying to keep her cool.

"Oh hey, your the mare who won the best young flyer contest," Soarin said.

"Hey ya, names Rainbow Dash."

"It's nice to finally get a chance to talk to you," Soarin said with a charming smile.

Rainbow Dash nodded, she kept a cool smile on her face, but in her mind, she couldn't contain herself.

"Do you want to go get a drink?" Soarin asked Rainbow Dash.

"Sure," Rainbow Dash agreed.

"Let's go, my treat," Soarin said, walking away.

Rainbow Dash followed. 'I can't believe I am going on a date with Soarin!' Rainbow Dash thought. She walked happily behind Soarin, the pressure in her head pointing forward. She knew it wouldn't go away until they had a long kiss but she wished it would go away now, that pressure was starting to get annoying. When they arrived at the restaurant, Soarin sat down at a table for two, and Rainbow Dash sat down on the other side. A waiter pony walked up to their table.

"Can I get you two anything?" the waiter asked.

"I will have an apple cider," Soarin said.

"Could I have a water?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Yes, those will be right out," the waiter said and took their order back to the kitchen. The chefs got their drinks and the waiter took the drinks out to Rainbow Dash and Soarin, along with a vase, filled with a dozen roses.

Rainbow Dash sipped her water, looking over at Soarin. Soarin drank down his apple cider, waiting for Rainbiw Dash to finish. Finishing her water, Raunbow Dash signaled the waiter that the were ready for the check. The waiter brought their check and Soarin left enough money for the check and a two bit tip.

"Do you want to meet up again tomorrow?" Rainbow Dash asked, taking a chance.

"Sure, can you meet me in Cloudsdale after I'm done training?" Soarin wondered.

Rainbow Dash nodded and they both left. Rainbow Dash flew back to her cloud home. When she got there, Rainbow Dash got our the third Daring Do book and started reading, but she often found herself distracted by thoughts of Soarin, she knew they were meant to be together.

Chapter 4 A Sweet, Sweet Party

After her talk with Apple Jack, Pinkie Pie trotted around, following the small pressure in her head. Pinkie Pie went to the north edge of Ponyville but the pressure in her head told her she had to keep going forward, so Pinkie got a hot air balloon ride up to Canterlot.

"Hello," Pinkie said as she passed a fancy looking mare.

"Humph," the mare said, walking with her nose in the air.

"Come on dear," said a stallion, who seemed to be her husband.

"Wow, the ponies here aren't very cheery," Pinkie mumbled, trotting forward.

Pinkie felt as if she would never find her perfect match when, behind her frizzy pink mane, Pinkie saw a stallion right where the potion was leading here. 'This is so exciting!' Pinkie thought.

"Hey Pinkie Pie," the stallion said.

Pinkie Pie couldn't quite figure out who the stallion was but he must know her somehow. Pinkie Pie trotted closer and realized it was Donut Joe.

"Oh hi Joe," Pinkie said. Thinking about her future, Pinkie realized they could make a good couple, Joe could make food for her parties.

"What brings you to Canterlot?" Joe asked.

"Oh, just looking for new party ideas," Pinkie replied.

"Any luck?"

"Not yet, do you have any ideas?" Pinkie asked, though she really didn't care.

"Sure, I can tell you now or later," Joe replied.

"You can tell me over lunch, I'll pay," Pinkie Pie exclaimed, she was so happy to meet her very special somepony again.

Joe and Pinkie Pie walked to a classy restaurant.

"Eye yie yie," Pinkie said, looking at the prices.

"Let's go somewhere else," Joe suggested with a chuckle.

Joe lead Pinkie Pie to a nice, but less expensive place. Pinkie walked in as Joe held the door for her. Joe walked in and let the door close behind him. Sitting down at a table for two, Joe waited for Pinkie Pie to sit down. Pinkie Pie sat down, enjoying some time to relax. Pinkie Pie played with her pink frizzy hair, waiting for a waiter. Joe laughed, Pinkie Pie's hair was extra puffy and curly today, mostly because she was so excitedly this morning she forgot to brush her hair.

"Where is the waiter?" Joe asked.

Pinkie shrugged, waiting patiently.

Chapter 5. The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree

Apple Jack hopped out of the hot air balloon as it landed in Appaloosa. The pressure in her head was on the left so she trotted left. While she trotted around, many settler ponies gave her odd looks. Apple Jack realized just trotting around probably looked a little weird.

"Hello Apple Jack," a buffalo said while picking up some apple pies.

"Howdy, have have you buffalo been doing?" Apple Jack asked.

"Fine," the buffalo said with a nod.

"Well that's great, see ya," Apple Jack said, trotting forward, where the pressure in her head pointed her.

"Good bye, Apple Jack," the buffalo said, walking back to the herd.

Apple Jack could sense she was getting closer to her special somepony. Apple Jack trotted forward, seeing a pony directly in front of her, he was a yellow stallion. Apple Jack trotted closer to see a orange mane and a red cutie mark. 'No, it can't be!' Apple Jack thought.

"Braeburn?!?!" Apple Jack exclaimed. She couldn't believe her cousin was her true love.

"Oh, howdy Apple Jack. What brings you to Appalosa?" Braeburn asked.

"It doesn't matter," Apple Jack said, still shocked that her cousin was her special somepony.

"Is something wrong cousin?" Braeburn asked.

'Should I tell him about Zecora's potion?' Apple Jack wondered. She knew she couldn't lie to her cousin.

"Listen Braeburn," Apple Jack said.

"Yes cous?"

"I took a potion from a zebra, Zecora,"

"That's very nice of her to give you a potion," Braeburn said.

"Yes, but-"

"Why did you come to Appalosa?" Braeburn asked.

"Braeburn listen to me!" Apple Jack shouted. "Zecora gave me a potion that leads you to your true love and it led me to you,"

"How could that be? There must be some mistake," Braeburn said.

"I know, I've got to go to Zecora and tell her it is a mistake,"

"I will go with you Apple Jack," Braeburn said.

With that the two Apple's took a hot air ballon back to Ponyville. Apple Jack knew there must be a mistake. There just had to be. Apple Jack looked at the barren landscape below, 'What if there isn't a mistake? What if Braeburn really is my true love? What would the rest of my family think?' These thoughts whirled thought Apple Jack's mind like a tornado. 'I don't even like Braeburn that much. He couldn't be her true love, could he?' Apple Jack wondered if it wasn't a mistake.

Chapter 6. The Gentlemen Awaits

Rarity walked around Ponyville, her head held high. Rarity noticed everypony was staring at her outfit, not knowing why she was so dressed up. She ignored their stares and walked in the direction the potion pointed her. She took a hot air balloon to Canterlot, not finding her true love in Ponyville. Rarity found herself at the castle.

"My true love is royalty!" Rarity exclaimed.

Rarity knocked on the castle door and it was opened by a guard.

"How many I be of assistance," the guard asked.

'What do I say, I don't even have a reason to be here,' Rarity thought. In a panic, Rarity tried to come up with an excuse of why she needed in the castle.

"I have a... Uh... Visit planned with the princess," Rarity said with a small laugh.

"I haven't been informed of any visits,"

"It is crucial that I get in the castle right away,"

"Alright," the guard said, opening the door and moving out of the way.

"Thank you sir," Rarity said walking into the castle.

Rarity walked down a long hall, flipping her hair into place. Rarity followed the pressure in her head to a large room in the castle. She knocked on the door and was shocked by who answered it.

"Ah, Hello Rarity," Prince Blueblood said.

Rarity was stunned, Prince Blueblood couldn't be her true love, he was a total snob.

"Um, Hello your highness," Rarity said, dropping to a slight curtsy.

"Your dress is beautiful, it really complements my eyes,"

"Ah, yes, I see it does," Rarity said in a soft tone.

"Would you like to catch up over lunch?" Prince Blueblood asked.

"Sure, that would be delightful," Rarity said.

'Come on Rarity, give him a chance,' Rarity thought. He knew that I'd they really were meant to be together, then Rarity would just have to be nice and give him a chance. Rarity and Prince Blueblood walked to a nice restaurant. They sat down at a table for two with a purple, scented candle in the middle of the table.

"Lovely afternoon isn't it?" Rarity said, gazing up at the fluffy clouds that danced across the sky.

"Yes, it's simply divine," Prince Blueblood said.

Rarity was starting to see that maybe he wasn't too bad after all.

Chapter 7- Too Smart Together

Twilight Sparkle put down her book and trotted out the door. She trotted past several stallions but the pressure in her head told her she had to keep going forward. She got to the north edge of Ponyville but the pressure in her head told her to keep going forward, so Twilight took a hot air balloon ride to Canterlot. She followed the pressure until she got to the castle. Was Twilight's true love royalty?

Flash Sentry opened the door. He let Twilight in, knowing she was a friend, not a foe.

"Hey Twilight," Flash Sentry said. He was wearing shiny gold armor.

"Hi Flash Sentry," Twilight said. She felt heat rush to her cheeks and she blushed when Twilight realize Flash Sentry was her true love.

"Are you here to see the Princess?" Flash Sentry asked.

"No, actually I'm here to see you," Twilight said sheepishly.

"Well, I'm on guard duty but we can talk later if you want."

"Can we meet for dinner after your shift is over?"

"Oh sure. Where do you want to eat?" Flash Sentry asked.

"We can meet here, I will bring a picnic," Twilight suggested.

"Alright, I'll see you then,"

"Ok," Twilight said softly.

Flash Sentry shut the castle door with his magic and trotted back to his position. Twilight trotted around Canterlot, she missed her home town and it was nice to see it again. Twilight took a deep breath, smelling the sweet scent of flowers and the aroma of pastries.

"How do I have any chance with Flash Sentry?" Twilight thought aloud. "Wait, I'm a princess now, I do have a chance!" Twilight exclaimed.

A snooty pony scoffed at Twilight, in Canterlot, it isn't normal to see a pony wondering around talking to herself. Twilight ignored the mare and trotted over to a restaurant to get dinner for Flash Sentry and herself. She bought a variety of food because she didn't know what Flash Sentry liked. At the restaurant, there were several couples enjoying lunch together. Twilight let out a sigh, knowing she wouldn't have to be alone much longer. Twilight took their dinner and paid five bits. She trotted over the the Canterlot gardens and picked a variety of flowers.

"These will be perfect," Twilight said, smelling the beautiful flowers. She just couldn't wait for tonight.

"Princess Twilight?" A nearby mare asked.

"Yes?" Twilight said, turning to see the mare.

"I'm Upper Crust, I was at the garden party during your birthday," the mare said.

"Hello," Twilight said, a little unsure I'd what to say.

"I wanted to apologize for calling you dress simple and insulting it," Upper Crust said, dropping to a bow.

"It's fine," Twilight said gratefully.

"Good, maybe it will be my pleasure to see you again some time," Upper Crust said.

Twilight nodded and trotted off, she sure did get treated different as a princess.
Last edited by .bluejay. on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
wip!
.bluejay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hearts and Hooves Day Magic (Mlp Fan Fiction)

Postby Scarlett; » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:06 am

I really like where this is going. Great start!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hi there! i'm scar,
a die-hard fan of
ouat, got, and oitnb.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ImageaaaaImageaaaImageaaImage
Scarlett;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hearts and Hooves Day Magic (Mlp Fan Fiction)

Postby .bluejay. » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:21 am

Thanks, I'm working on chapter two now
wip!
.bluejay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me