My characters (do not steal)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

My characters (do not steal)

Postby ♥SnowBerry♥ » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:00 am

Hey everyone, let me introduce my self. My name is Ashley James. Your probably wondering why I dont have a middle name. Well my parents thought they were useless so I was born middle nameless.
I was born here in Paris, France on December 13th 1995. I am seventeen years of age and still young. Yep Im a winter girl at heart, although me and snow dont really get along...
I enjoy lots of things, like art, music, and traveling around the world.

People think im stubburn and uptight. Everyone likes to judge me before they really meet me. Im truly shy and shallow. Im not the person you think I am. Im just depressed and in love with animals. I want to know why you guys judge me, gosh get to know me first will you. You'll see Im not the girl your friends think I am, im different than that. I was always bullied and made fun of , I never understood why either.

When I was 10 my parents had got a divorce, and as being the only child, I was sent off to bording school tell my parents could figure eveything out. When I turned 12 my mom took me and we moved back to Paris. I dont really talk to my dad anymore cause my mom wont let me , but I dont care. I think im better off wothout him anyway.

I am skinny and have the right curves for a girl. I wiegh just around 110, which is a good wieght for my age. I am 5"6, people consider me tall, but im really not that tall. I have dark brown hair in the winter months, and have light brown hair during the summer. I have baby blue eyes that gets guys attention. I have long, slinder legs. With my hair I usaully have it down, but when im riding its most likely in a messy bun or nice ponytail. During the summer months you'll see me wearing my short-shorts and a tied up button up shirt along with my cowboys boots. During the winter im bundled up in sweaters and cute jeans.

I dont really pay any attention to boys. I havent really dated anyone. Im so focused on school that there isnt any time for them in my schedule I have. So it will even rare if I find someone I even like. If I do he has to be the perfect guy. Just like me. I have no crush, but maybe I will someday.
Last edited by ♥SnowBerry♥ on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Will not be on June 21st. Going boating.
♥SnowBerry♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My characters

Postby ♥SnowBerry♥ » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:06 am

Name:My name is Justin Brant Downs. I was named after Justin Timberlake since my parents are in love with him. Im not proud to be named after someone, it gives away the uniqueness of a person's name.
Age:I am 19 years old, and I was born on December 16th of 1993.

Hair color:My hair color is around a dark brown to a black.
Eye color:I have light brown piercing eyes.
Body modification:i have my ears gaged that is about it.

Personality:Justin has worked hard to gain confidence and overcome, at least to some extend, an in-born shyness. He is extremely sensitive and intuitive. Justin is vulnerable and he needs to be more careful than most people when he chooses friends. Justin seems an easy prey to predatory individuals. He will probably find himself the victim of a con man or con woman more than once in his life.In the eyes of most people, Justin is perceived as gentle; a safe harbor. People are drawn to him because, among other reasons, he radiates warmth and he is unthreatening.Justin is very patient and understanding, and a wonderful listener. He makes others feel important and loved. Justin is sensitive and becomes tense in a disharmonious atmosphere. He is a peacemaker. Arguments leave him drained. People sense his desire for harmony, but he must avoid being the blank tablet for others' projections. People may underestimate his strength, but this is a mistake. Justin is strong. He bends, but does not break.
History:Justin was born into a buisness family. His parents are rich and gives him what ever he askes for. You could say he was snobby, but on the inside he is vey sensitive and shallow. He has always had a perfect life, no problems and no divorces with his parents, that is what he wants when he has a family. He believes that no person should spelt over stupid things.
-cars, fast cars
-parties
-singing

Dislikes:
-drawing
-big animals
-snobby people

Girlfriend:[i] open for someone

My family:I have my parents my younger sister Anna who is 16
Last edited by ♥SnowBerry♥ on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥SnowBerry♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My characters (do not steal)

Postby ♥SnowBerry♥ » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:14 am

Hello there, Im Juliet Browns. Many people call me Julie though.
Im from Georgia. All born and raised there. Since ive leaved there all my life I have that southern accent. I was born on September 6th, 1996. I am 16 years of age and will be this way thorough out my life.
I like skateboarding, surfing, riding horses, and volleyball.

Her primary mode of living is focused externally, where she take things in the five senses in a literal, concrete fashion. Her secondary mode is internal, where she deals with things according to how she feels about them, or how they fit with her personal value system.She lives in the world of people possibilties. She loves people and new experiences. She is lively and fun, and enjoys being the center of attention. She lives in the here-and-now, and relish excitement and drama in her life. She has very strong inter-personal skills. Juliet makes decisions by using her personal values, she is usually very sympathetic and concerned for other people's well-being. Juliet is quite generous and warm. She is also very observant about other people, and seem to sense what is wrong with someone before others might, responding warmly with a solution to a practical need. She might not be the best advice-givers in the world, because she dislikes theory and future-planning, but is great for giving practical care. Juliet is definitely a spontaneous, optimistic individual. She loves to have fun. If Juliet has not developed her Thinking side by giving consideration to rational thought processing, she tends to become over-indulgent, and place more importance on immediate sensation and gratification than on her duties and obligations. She may also avoid looking at long-term consequences of their actions.For Juliet, the entire world is a stage. She loves to be the center of attention and perform for people. Juliet is constantly putting on a show for others to entertain them and make them happy. She enjoys stimulating other people's senses, and is extremely good at it. She would love nothing more than for life to be a continual party, in which she plays the role of the fun-loving host. Juliet loves people, and everybody loves an her. One of her greatest gifts is her general acceptance of everyone. Juliet is upbeat and enthusiastic, and genuinely like almost everybody. If Juliet is unfailingly warm and generous with her friends, and she generallies treat everyone as a friend. However, once crossed, Juliet Is likely to make a very strong and stubborn judgment against the person who crossed her. She is capable of deep dislike in such a situation.If Juliet is under a great deal of stress, she gets overwhelmed with negative thoughts and possibilities. As an optimistic individual who lives in the world of possibilities, negative possibilities do not sit well with her. In an effort to combat these thoughts, Juliet is likely to come up with simple, global statements to explain away the problem. These simplistic explanations may or may not truly get to the nature of the issue, but they serve her well by allowing Juliet to get over it. Juliet is likely to be very practical, although she hates structure and routine. She likes to "go with the flow", trusting in her ability to improvise in any situation presented to her. Juliet learns best with "hands-on" experience, rather than by studying a book. She is uncomfortable with theory. If Juliet hasn't developed her intuitive side, she may tend to avoid situations which involve a lot of theoretical thinking, or which are complex and ambiguous. For this reason, Juliet has difficulty in school. On the other hand, Juliet does extremely well in situations where she is allowed to learn by interacting with others, or in which she "learn by doing". Juliet has a very well-developed appreciation for aesthetic beauty, and an excellent sense of space and function. If she has the means, she is likely to have many beautiful possessions, and an artfully furnished home. In general, she takes great pleasure in objects of aesthetic beauty. She is likely to have a strong appreciation for the finer things in life, such as good food and good wine.Juliet is a great team player. she is not likely to create any problems or fuss, and is likely to create the most fun environment possible for getting the task done. She is a fast-paced individual who likes new experiences too.

Juliet was born into a terrible family. She was beat by her dad and her mom would never do anything about. When she turned 12 she could the cops on him and reported what he was doig to her. Juliets dad was put in jail for child abuse and her mom ended up killing herself a year later. Juliet went to live with her aunt who lived in California, half way acroos the country. She has become more of the richer type child and has become very stubborn. She is trying to become a actress now.

I am skinny and in good shape. Im not the average person that plays video games all the time, no not at all. Im outside skateboarding or handing with the girls. Im just on of those health people. I have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. I have 2 tattoos a rose and saying and a skull tattoo. I also have my ears pierced.

Me have a crush or be in a relationship. I dont get into them for a reason. My boyfriend killed him self because I dumped him. It was hard on me and I told my self I will never date a gain. So you can try but Im pretty sure there will be no way you can fix my broken heart.
♥SnowBerry♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My characters (do not steal)

Postby ♥SnowBerry♥ » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:25 pm

Hello im Scarlett Zenith. My name is pretty awesome from what I think, but that is just me. I was born in Manhatten. For all of you that has no idea were that is at, it is in New York. So ya , im a new yorker, so what? I was born on June 27th, 1993. Im 18 years old, officaly im a adult, so dont mess with me. I want to become a fasion designer and travel, but that is just a dream.

♥SnowBerry♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me