Corrupted -A CS Fanfic

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

You like the story idea/plot/progress so far? :3

OMG YES LOVE LOVE LOVE <3
72%
OMG I love it so much!!!!!!!
3%
I love it!
14%
I like it.....
3%
I feel neutral about it
3%
NO
3%
OMG GET IT AWAY IT IS HORRID!
No votes

Total votes : 29

Corrupted -A CS Fanfic

Postby euro22 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:24 am

So, the story is about avian suddenly finding a way to jump onto other sites. He searches for this particular site- http://archive.org/web/web.php -To go back to CS's oldest ansestor- Silent Wolf Kennelz
Characters

Silent Wolf
Silent wolf is not a real being- He is the last piece of coding that remained from the website that CS came from, Silent Wolf Kennelz. Instead of being a normal type of code, he is glitched and can take over someone and can transform into their appearance. He used to be a normal code with no separate mind of his own, part of one of the adoptable dogs in March 2008.One day as he was looking over the kennels, as some coding was 'fixed', he became trapped inside a part of the website that was actually a glitch. As he stayed in there, some of the glitches infected him, making him suddenly able to be his own being. He has no heart for others other than the ones at the Silent Wolf Kennelz

WIP

Seafloor
Seafloor is a blue spider who is shy, sweet, gets nervous to easily, and sometimes overreacts. When she was younger, everyone bullied her for being a spider, but her big brother, Ocular, always stands up for her and she hasn't been bullied since, until now. Along with her friends and brother, she is one of Avian's biggest fans and greets her everyday
Avian
(I got permission from Tess! Thanks Tess! :D)

Illusaa
Upon first meeting, Illusaa is a shy, quiet girl that everyone adores. Once you get to know her for who she truly is, she reveals her inner rebellious and sarcastic nature. At times, she can be rude, but usually she is a great friend.

ENTER NAME HERE

Background Characters

I need character suggestions! They have to be real CS pets, even if they are custom ^^

Pets who can possibly be characters
Calypsa

Quantum, Shadow's Sona' (Oh thank you shadow for permission! :D)
Last edited by euro22 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:57 am, edited 17 times in total.
euro22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prologue and Chapters 1-4

Postby euro22 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:25 am

Prolouge
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Avian, Avian? Where are you?
~
"Finally..... after years and years of attempts......"
~
"Avian? Don't play around, I need you right now!"
~
".........A lifetime of nothingness and time to plot my escape....."
~
"*Sigh* Where can Avian be? She is always here for dinner......"
~
"...Finally I have created my glorious device....."

"You'll never get away with this!"

"Oh, but foolish, foolish little puppy.. I already have!"

'NO!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avian layed, eyes cold and without feeling, in a white area that seemed like a room which was constantly quaking and glitching. There were no doors, windows, or any cracks or crevices that revealed an exit. Avian had none of her usual accessories on- not even her goggles or feather necklace. She stretched her hind legs, feeling the sensation of tenseness, which was relieved shortly after. She smiled a devilish smile, looking around the room she was in.
"Ah, here is my glorious device." She said in a slightly evil voice. Beneath her underbelly was two metallic-looking gloves which radiated with powerful energy. Avian looked at her glorious creation, full of pride and joy.
"Now, to test my precious, to break out of this endless white wasteland!
She put on the silver gloves on her paws, feeling the cool sensation of metal. Her lengthy claws slided into the holes in the device, and eyed a white wall, or at least what she thought was one. Her paw raised off the ground, as she was ready to strike. She lunged for the wall, as her claws ripped into the coding and firewalls that kept her trapped all these years, and a hole appeared into the wall, showing Avian what had happened all these years to her home.

Chapter 1

The sign of 'Silent Wolf Kennelz' was gone, and replaced with a jungle of flowers and leaves. The pets she used to know were pretty much gone, and tons of different species and other pets replaced them. Five eager spiders went over to the horrified Avian to greet her, for Avian was one of the most famous pets on CS.
"Ugh!" She said disgusted. "Get away, you mere eight-legged freaks!"
The spiders' toothy mouths formed a frown and their eight eyes widened in bitter surprise- Avian had never said that to them before. A blue female spider walked up to Avian and said jittery, "A...avian? Is there s... something making you a..angry"
Avian looked at the spider who was showing no harm, only seeing a gross creature not worthy to be in her home.
"Yes.. the problem is you. She said in a rude tone.
Her eyes full of tears, she skittered away, crying up a river.
"Hey, NO ONE talks to my little sis like that!"
A burly, red spider with eye markings all around his body stared angrily at Avian, ready to attack. His sister was everything to him, and anyone who tries to hurt her ANY way is going to have to go through him.
Well, why should I care about her? Avian said, not caring a bit what the spiders had to say.
"Thats it, Avian!"He said, boiling mad. Instantly, he went for Avian and bit her in the leg.
"OW!!" Avian screamed, wincing with pain. It seemed that things hurt when you are a real being. Avian wanted to punch the spider in the gut so badly, that it would make him glitch. But she couldn't because....because.............
"Oh, nevermind!" Avian said angrily. "I wont mess with you anymore.......

The young blue spider ran and ran, looking for the report, questions and problems building, most commomly known as RQP. Everyone goes there to talk to staff privately so they can solve problems, which usually includes warnings and other punishments, and worst of all........ the BAN HAMMER.
She wandered around the vast jungles, looking for the area she was seeking. It was a long time since she actually HAD to use it, for no one ever was mean to her. She thought it would happen because of a bully- But AVIAN? Her name was Seafloor- and she was truly confused as she bounded on to the building where staff resides.
Many minutes later, a few wrong turns, and even more confusion, she had finally gotten to her destination- an office-like building, decorated with patterns of green, purple, and other colors, flora, and the warm feeling of happiness. On the doorknob, there was a floral themed sign saying, 'Welcome! Please feel at home!' Seafloor opened the door with one of her appendages and ventured inside.

"H...how is this possible????" Avian said, looking at her new surroundings. This place was nothing like her old home, which was just like a kennel. No, this just wasn't right, and Avian needed to know what was going on. She looked for someone, anyone, who she could bear being by to ask. She looked and looked, but only seemed to find spiders, rats, and bats. Finally, she saw a dog who seemed to be dressed up as a joker.
"Ugh.. crazy dogs.." She moaned. "Well, better see what he knows anyway...
Avian turned to the joker and yelled, "You!"
"Me?" The joker giggled.
"Yes, you!"Avian said. What happened to the Silent Wolf Kennels???" She bellowed.
The joker dog stared at Avian confused for a moment, trying to not laugh as he smiled.
"WHAT'S SO FUNNY??" Avian screamed.
"Well....." The joker dog giggled, "Silent..wolf.... HAHAHA!!!" He laughed. "Silent Wolf Kennelz was gone YEARS ago... hahahaha!"
"WHAT????" Avian said full of shock and anger. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HOME????
"Hehehe.... What are you talking about Avian?" The joker playfully giggled.
"This is your home, Chicken Smoothie! Hehe....HAHAHA... how could you forget, silly?"
Avian stared at the joker full of rage and a need of revenge. "WHAT is 'Chicken Smoothie????" She yelled. It sounded preposterous, weak, and redundant to her.
The joker just smiled, thinking Avian was playing around with him. He went up to her and said, "Ya know, Avian. Your home! Remember, the adopts? Forums? Tess and Nick?" He said. "Hehehe... now you are just being silly, Avian, your even out joking me!"
"Joking......" Avian said quietly. "You think I am JOKING??????"
Uhh.... yea.... Avian....... The joker dog said, except this time a little scared.
"Well, I'm NOT!" Avian snapped, as she pushed the joker dog away, swiftly padding away until the joker couldn't see her anymore.

"Wow, what a beautiful building!" Seafloor gasped. There was a sign saying 'Welcome Room' and the colors were bright and floral-like! No one was standing still- There was talking, walking, texting, going online, and tons of other activity.
"Why hello there!" A grey wolf/dog hybrid with lighter gray and blue markings said as she padded up to Seafloor.
"Oh... h.. hi Quantum!" Seafloor said, nervous being in the presence of the fursona of a moderator after what happened with Avian.
"So, what happens to bring you here today?" Quantum asked kindly, making sure she wasn't making the young spider nervous.
"Well... uhh.... Avian was b...bullying me..."
Everyone suddenly froze from what they were doing, gasped horrifically at the thought of the Avian bullying someone.
"Avian????" Quantum said in disbelief and shock. "B...but she is Tess's fursona! Avian is the one who is always kind!"
"I was confused too..." Seafloor replied, quite queasily because of all the staring eyes at her. "The strangest thing is she didn't have her goggles OR her feather necklace on......"
"Oh, my." Quantum said, worried and confused. "We must alert Tess immediately. Bye the way, what might your name be?"
"Seafloor." She replied. "My name is Seafloor.
"Please, come with me seafloor, on to Tess's office. Quantum said with fear in her voice, for she was expecting the very worst to come if this statement was true.

Chapter 2

Seafloor and Quantum climbed up the many stairs of the building, briskly skipping a step every few feet. Seafloor's eyes were full of amazement as she saw all of the different doors of the RPQ. Every staff member had their own door, and every door was decorated according to the member's interests. The insides were even more marvelous ; they seemed more like miniature living rooms than offices. Finally, on the topmost floor, a single, white door was visible. It had a plaque which said 'Tess and Nick'
"So, this it it?" Seafloor asked Quantum, a bit nervous.
"This is it." Quantum said, giving a reassuring smile to Seafloor.
Seafloor and Quantum put their hands together, and went to open the door.
"Welcome!"
They were in a room that barely resembled an office. It looked like the jungles outside, with green walls, bright colored leaves, and blooming flowers. There were assorted plushies on the ground, including a giant life sized sunback. On the walls , a variety of drawings were hung of Avian, and sticky notes full of compliments accompanied them. The office desk was also brightly colored, with a computer, a bird cage, and various art supplies on it. There were two chairs behind the desk, one of them with Tess seated, Totoro on her shoulder.

the rest is a wip!

Chapter 3

not even started xP

Chapter 4

such a long ways away! xox
Last edited by euro22 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:16 am, edited 11 times in total.
euro22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapters 5-10

Postby euro22 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:31 am

Chapter 5

aaAAH

Chapter 6

if only we were here yet

Chapter 7

when we get here im gonna cry with jOY

Chapter 8

wowie

Chapter 9

screeches

Chapter 10

ILL BE SO PROUD WHEN I GET HERE
Last edited by euro22 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:16 am, edited 31 times in total.
euro22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fanart/Stamps/Banners

Postby euro22 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:53 am

Fanart
None yet. Please, if you like the story make some fanart! :3
Stamps
None.......
Banners
Nope :(
euro22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Another CS fanstory XP

Postby Tess » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:30 am

cool idea for a story! :D sounds good so far
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Another CS fanstory XP

Postby euro22 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:59 am

Tess wrote:cool idea for a story! :D sounds good so far

Thanks! :D That means a lot! It was lightly based on a dream I had :3

Ommgawshohmygawshohmygawsh tess likes my idea!! Thank you tess your so kind oh my..... cant even explain how happy I am! I was so scared when I looked in my posts and I was like OHMYGOSHIDIDSOMETHINGWRONG..... but to get a compliment feels so heart warming!
euro22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Corrupted -A CS Fanfic

Postby .talkativegrape » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:29 am

Ok, first off. WOW.

This grabbed me in from the moment I started reading this. That takes talent, and it looks like that is a natural talent for you(;
I love the detail, the description, the mysterious wording at the beginning that hooked me in.
I love how you incorporated Advin in a story. I've begets seen anyone think of that, hats off to you! I shall defiantly be stalking you, m'dear.

From the moment you begun, I intently read this and told my sisters to be quiet while I read this. Absolutely fascinating!!!

(Please excuse grammatical and spelling errors. I am currently on my phone.)
.talkativegrape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby euro22 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:35 am

Talkativegrape wrote:
Ok, first off. WOW.

This grabbed me in from the moment I started reading this. That takes talent, and it looks like that is a natural talent for you(;
I love the detail, the description, the mysterious wording at the beginning that hooked me in.
I love how you incorporated Advin in a story. I've begets seen anyone think of that, hats off to you! I shall defiantly be stalking you, m'dear.

From the moment you begun, I intently read this and told my sisters to be quiet while I read this. Absolutely fascinating!!!

(Please excuse grammatical and spelling errors. I am currently on my phone.)

;u;
T...thank you! That truley made my day you saying that :3. I am so happy you l..like my writing! :D Please, do stalk the story if you please, and dont read the spoiler yet xD.

You like my story! I am so happy! I still need to tweak it a bit, but I am so happy I have a writing fan!

I put the beginning there because it gave everyone no clue ^^ The inspiration for that part was the beginning of bolt^^

Also, thank my dream for the idea XD

(Dont worry, on the phone I can hardly spell 'hi' XD)
euro22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .talkativegrape » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:42 am

You are quiet welcome(;
Too late. I read the spoiler. /died.

I become a fan quickly, and your talents in writing made my day. Just the way you.present the charters is ingenious. It truly is(;
.talkativegrape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby euro22 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:29 am

Talkativegrape wrote:
You are quiet welcome(;
Too late. I read the spoiler. /died.

I become a fan quickly, and your talents in writing made my day. Just the way you.present the charters is ingenious. It truly is(;

That is sweet ;u; That is just to sweet :u;

(The spoiler was for anyone who was worried about avian being evil.

Oh well, luckily, the spoiler doesnt ruin everything^^
euro22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me