~*This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary!*~ (Sequel on Page 55!)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What Would You Want More Of?

Ooh let's have Romance! <3
41%
I want more Action (Adventures)! :D
19%
Uh oh... Drama! :O
11%
YES RANDOM AWESOMENESS ^3^
25%
I'm seriously not sure. :/
3%
I have another idea! (Post it in the fanclub please!)
0%

Total votes : 262

Thumbs Up for Friendship, Thumbs Down for School!

Postby Snowflakette » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:52 pm

Dear Blueberry...

It's Monday already! I forgot about the Flame thing, well, I guess I'll leave that until next time. Hehe, I love keeping you guessing, oh wait, you're paper, so you can't guess. :P

Anyways, there were new students in school today! What? People come all the time!

The bell rang, indicates that it's time for Period one. Unfortunately, it's Physical Education. We're doing boring stuff, still hockey. Sigh.

When Ms. Carter told us to practice the running and pushing the puke puck (HOW CAN I SPELL THAT WRONG?!) around, Koshi walked over me, swinging her big fluffy tail.

*Looks at bruise* So you got kicked by a stick last week? *snickers* ~Koshi
I didn't reply. I just swung my hockey stick around playfully, chewing a piece of blueberry flavored gum.
When Koshi heard no comeback, she started blabbering again.
No comeback? Well, okay then. Why am I talking to you anyways? You're poor enough. ~Koshi
Why do you have to be so fashionable? You're weird enough. ~Me
That, I totally agree. You're a clump of dirt that I found in the garbage can. ~???
I turned around and saw this girl walking towards me, carrying a huge cape embroidered with diamonds:
WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME?! :evil: :evil: :evil: ~Koshi
The name's Linda. And if you don't back off with your so-called fluffy tail, I will NOT be happy. ~Linda
:evil: :evil: :evil: FINE! Whatever group you are in already, newbie, you're switched to Emos! ~Koshi

And that's pretty much it. After that, the bell rang and everybody scrambled to their next class. Unluckily, Koshi is in the same class as me again. :C

I gently brushed pass a girl with a hat and mittens when I scrambled for my books, when I just realized that I never saw her before. Sure, I'm new, but I'm pretty positive that I have met and saw every student in this grade. By the way, this is the picture of her:

When class starts, our teacher, Mrs. Birdana, starts talking. If you're wondering, this is the picture of her:
Yes, I know, she's a cross with a bird and a bunny, but hey, it's a magic school, so anything could happen.

Alright, settle down, class. Today, I will be introducing a new student: Candy! ~Mrs. Birdana

The girl I saw earlier came, and everyone clapped. Everyone except Koshi, that is. She was secretly painting her pawnails and reading a magazine.

Okay, Candy. Tell us about yourself. ~Mrs. Birdana
Hi... My name is Candy, and I like winter, and of course, Christmas. I have a black dog. ~Candy
Her dog was on her tail and gave a tiny bark. Everyone was like 'aww, so cute', and I managed to get a small sketch of it:
Also, there's something strange about me: I cannot take off my hat, scarf, or mittens, not even in the summer...
:O ~Everyone in the class
And I'm in Outcasts because of that. ~Candy
1 mark for Outcasts.

Alright, thank you, Candy, you can sit down next to Leah. Now, today we will learn about blah blah blah... ~Mrs. Birdana

After that, nothing interesting except that I have a ton of homework and my bag is literally drooping. D: Thank you so much teachers!

Well, I better start my homework, or else I'll never get it done. Bye Blueberry! <3

Author's Note: Blueberry Diaries have reached 10 pages! Thank you so much everyone for the help! <3 <3 <3

Next Blueberry
Last edited by Snowflakette on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This Is A BLUEBERRY, NOT A Diary!

Postby CookieCat000 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:53 pm

Mark! I love this! :)
I don't really come here anymore
CookieCat000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Walter the Water XD

Postby Snowflakette » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:37 pm

Quick Author's Note: I'm just gonna do this really fast, because I have tons of homework to do, but I don't wanna keep the readers waiting.
@CookieLittleKitten Thank you! <3

Um, um...
Dear Blueberry...

Whoops! I'm in a hurry right now, I even forgot to attach a picture! Okay, let's start this again.

Dear...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH WHAT IS A CHICKEN DOING HERE THIS IS PLAIN CREEPINESS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Whoopsies, I guess I just glued that picture in the Blueberry without looking. We're studying random crystal chickens in a city called Crystalville, so I had to print that out and I accidentally got it in here. Why are we studying plain chickens anyways? They're just boring. Maybe not, because they're made out of crystal. o3o

Ugh, let's do this again. This is wasting my time!!!

Dear Blueberry...

THAT'S RIGHT I JUST MANAGED TO PUT THAT PICTURE IN MY EFFING THICK BLUEBERRY!!! :D :D :D

Eck, sorry for the random awesomeness weirdness, I don't know what's with my brain today. Well, I'll tell you about my day.

As usual, I sat with Flame, Coco, and the other Outcasts in a table far away from the Popular table. Well, Flame isn't an Outcast, but he likes sitting with us.

I didn't tell Coco about the thing on the Internet yet, but I'll leave that until next week, when I ask Serena about this. It's Thursday, yay.

So we were talking about a new... peep.

Leah! Did you see the new kid? ~Coco
Huh? There's a new peep at school? ~Me
Well... Not exactly a student. He's a... like a... mascot? ~Coco
A mascot for our school? ~Me
Yeah, something like that. I'll show you a picture of him. ~Coco

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Me
And his name is Walter. ~Coco
Water? What a plain name. Like, he's made out of that, I think. ~Me
... It's not Water, it's WaLter. ~Coco
Rightttt... I'll call him Walter the Water, since that's legit enough. ~Me
Well... I heard he's in a spy group or something called Hidden? ~Coco
OH.NO.YOU.DIDN'T. ~Me
??? ~Coco
Nevermind. Pretend I doesn't exist. ~Me
The last part was not necessary. Now everyone that heard that speech pretended that I was invisible. Sad face ;-;

Back to the main part. Flame kept staring at me and stalking me, like I'm important to him or something. Weird... But hey, he's my friend, we met 3 years ago, we're all good, no biggie. I think.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH IT'S 6:40 PM ALREADY AND I STILL HAVEN'T STARTED WITH MY HOMEWORK YET! Ugh, I guess I'll write in you later. Bye Blueberry! <3

Next Blueberry
Last edited by Snowflakette on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby craig? » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:48 pm

I'm in the Blueberries!
Pet Picture:
Pet Name:
Duckli
Nickname Duckling by friends/jerks
Personality:
Emotionally unstable(not as in killer insane, but as in often in constant state of worry and fear, shakes a lot), Low-self-of-steem, Often pretends to be sick
Group (Populars, Emos, Jocks, Nerds, or Outcasts): You can pick
Pet's Pet (optional, if have please put the name of the pet's pet and include a picture):
She has a er...could you call it a pet? You see that light on her tail? It ain't no decoration. It's a strange type of fairy-like creature that latched onto her tail, and she cares for it....or at least, that's what she thinks....
Other:
What do you think of this so far?
It's just...amazing!
ImageImageImageImageImage
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CookieCat000 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:37 pm

I'm in the Blueberries!
Pet Picture:
Pet Name:
Cookie
Personality:
Nice, can be silly and random at times, quite smart, and likes 'Hard books to throw at people' (Strange Diary reference, hehe)
Gaming is something she really likes, and is a good friend.
Group (Populars, Emos, Jocks, Nerds, or Outcasts):
Nerd :P
Pet's Pet (optional, if have please put the name of the pet's pet and include a picture):
Bunbun, who can float which freaks people out
Other:
Since nerds do the lazy populars homework...
Can she purposely get all the answers wrong on Koshi's homework to troll her and make the teachers give her an F a few days after she joins the school? XD I seriously wanna see a nerd do that XD

Also, she likes sitting on windows.
What do you think of this so far?
Amazing!
I don't really come here anymore
CookieCat000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Moon :3

Postby Snowflakette » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:06 pm

Leah (aka Me) wrote:
Dear Blueberry...

Hold a blueberry, this isn't a Blueberry anymore. I remember I left my real Blueberry at home. Well, I just found this random notebook lying all alone on the ground, and there's no writing in it, so now I will automatically claim you as mine! Yay! :)

But what should I call you? Uhh... I'm gonna make a small list. Don't worry, it's just gonna waste a page.

Leah's awesome name list wrote:-Random Notebook, nope, that's way too random.
-Belle, nope, that's my bunny's name.
-Snowflake, nope, not my last name. No way I'm spilling my identity... Oh wait, I just did.
-Uh... uh... What was that?!?!
-Blueberry the second bad name. Just bad.
-Sticker Sounds too childish.
-Moon Nah... Oh wait, that could actually work! :D

Okay, now your name is officially Moon! ;D Let's start this again.

Dear Moon...

I don't have the slightest idea why am I writing in so big words, but I just feel like wasting paper today. Sorry, Moon!

Nevermind that. I changed my mind about the paper wasting thing. Well, let me tell you why am I here, in a strange town, writing in you near a bus stop's trash can.

Well, since my very wealthy family decided that they had nothing to do with the huge ton of extra money, they planned to let me go to another new school. DUDE, I AM ATTENDING ELEMENTALS AND CANINEOPOLIS HIGH ALREADY, NOW I'M GOING TO ANOTHER SCHOOL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*pulls up hoodie zipper* Here's what happened in the morning.

*Walks down stairs, careful NOT to fall like the last two times* Mom, can me and Lana go ice skating today? ~Me
Um, no. We have to take you to a new school. ~Mom
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! ~Me

Well, you guessed it. I fell off the stairs, landed on the fluffy carpet (whew), slid across it, and finally landed face-down near Lana's beanbag chair.

*Rubs head* What did you say, mom? ~Me
*Ignores my pain* We're going to take you to a new school, honey. ~Mom

I fainted after that. A few minutes later, I woke from veeeeeeeeeeery cold water splashing into my face. Dude, it's winter!

Marie! What was that for?! ~Me
Idk. For fun :3 ~Marie
*Facepaw* Where's Mom? ~Me
She's in the front seat. *Points* ~Marie

It took me a moment to realize that I was on a car. To my new school.

OH. NO. SHE. DIDN'T. ~Me
She just did. ~Marie
Ugh. ~Me

Luckily, since it's Saturday, the school was closed, so my mom couldn't introduce me to the Principal. Happy face :)

We went into Starbucks, and I ordered some neat hot chocolate with marshmallows! It's really nice to have rich parents.

Anyways, if you're wondering why I'm still here waiting near the trash can, it's that Mom took Marie to some Dog Playground called Kidz Kingdom, so I'm stuck here waiting with Lana. Well, I guess I could talk to her, but she's staring at her new phone and typing stuff. And I also don't have another blue in my multicolor pen, so she's gonna be in... turquoise.

*Flips hair, acts all fashion-y* So... Sup? ~Me
*Ignores* ~Lana
.__. Hi? ~Me
*Ignores* ~Lana

That's when I realized that she had headphones on. Whoops.

I'm not willing to take them off her head, because then she'll be mad at me. So I'm just writing in you, since I can't play my phone, because it ran out of battery because I played Geometry Dash in Starbucks. ;-;

HELP ME MOON I'M BOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD!!! D:

Oh yay, I think Marie and Mom is coming back by now! Okay, bye Moon! I'll see you sometime later, Moon!

Dear Blueberry...

Yup, I'm back into my Blueberry! *hugs Blueberry*

I just photocopied that page from my Moon, so you can see it, Blueberry! <3

Well... I guess I'll tell you stuff about yesterday. I forgot to write in it, since Marie or Lana or dad hid it somewhere. I just found you beneath that white fluffy carpet I fell on this morning.

There was like... One, two, three... Three new students yesterday. I'll tell you one by one.

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHAT IS A DUCK DOING HERE?!?! ~Koshi
I'm a dog. I just look like a duck. My name is Duckli, nickname Duckling. I have friends before, but they're now mean to me, so that's why I moved into this school. I often get bullied, so I always pretend to be sick and stay at home crying my heart out. Um... I also have a pet... on my tail. It looks like a decoration, but it's actually a fairy-like creature thingy... I also worry a lot, and gets scared easily... ~Duckli
*Wipes tiny tear* What a sad life! I can be friends with you! :) ~Me
*Steps in front of me* Nah. You're not in charge, Leah. A.K.A. Loser. ~Koshi
---Laughter Fills the Room---
*Pushes away Koshi's big tail* You dare call me loser? You're gonna pay for this! *Shoots tiny snowflakes at Koshi's direction* ~Me

Unfortunately, the snowflakes fluttered down, inches away from Koshi's paws. My powers suck.

Is that all you got? HAHAHA!!! Anyways, Duckli, your story is touching, but it won't get you anywhere. Outcasts! ~Koshi

And then heartless Koshi made Duckli burst into tears. It's okay though. I patted Duckli on the back, speaking calmly to her.

The next person in line is this peep:

Heeeeeey gurl! ~???
Heeeeeey! What's your name? ~Koshi
I'm Rihannah, and I looooooove attention on muah, and I enjoy hanging out in the cafe with my besties! ~Rihannah
Oh my gosh, Populars, of course! Wanna sit together at lunch with Lucia and the other people? They're my besties! We could also hang out tomorrow at the cafe! ~Koshi
Cool beans! ~Rihannah

Dude, who are you and did you go to the wrong school? Like, this is a school for magic people, where's your powers? You look like an ordinary cat.
Sorry, but I'm a gifted student. I love books and gaming, and I'm good at every subject. I also like 'hard books to throw at people', huehuehue. By the way, the name's Cookie. ~Cookie
O_O Okay, smarty-pants. But that's still not magic. ~Koshi
Okay, then check out Bunbun! ~Cookie

A bunny jumped over and landed on Cookie's tail.
-__- A bunny, really? Almost everyone have pets. Look at Leah's. *Points at me* ~Koshi
What do Belle have to do with this? *Hugs Belle* ~Me
*Shrugs* I dunno. Anyways, that silly little rabbit is just a piece of trash. ~Koshi
Go, Bunbun! Show them your true identity! ~Cookie

The bunny floated up. O.O

OMG SORCERY!!! ~Everyone
Okay, okay. You're gonna be in... Nerds. Bye people, I need to apply another layer of lip gloss! ~Koshi

Seriously, Koshi, you've applied at least 10 layers of lip gloss already.

Anyways, I don't think school stuff are necessary to tell here. I'm getting lazy by the day. Bye Blueberry!

Snowy's Quick Author's Note: The first part of the Blueberry (Moon part) is supposed to be for this roleplay/collab diary.
Last edited by Snowflakette on Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Mooncake and... My Identity :O

Postby Snowflakette » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:56 pm

(For the Dear Diary RP again)

Beginning Author's Note: Apparently Emily got sick, so the spy meeting is canceled.

My Mooncake wrote:
Dear Moon (nope, still not a diary)...cake? Moon is way too common, and since I'm half Chinese, I'll call you a Mooncake! :)

Apparently Mom told us that we have to stay here for the night in a hotel, until we meet my new school's Principal. Lana chose a 5-star luxury hotel, so Dad took us there with the help of our GPS, and we got to this hotel called 7 Days Hotel at around 2:00 PM. Due to my extreme laziness, I stayed at the hotel while Lana went shopping and Dad went to get more gas at the gas station a few blocks away. Marie is playing her iPad, and Mom went to a beauty salon.

I also found my Blueberry in the backseat of the car, so I wrote an entry on that, but I'm still willing to write in you because I can and that I don't want to waste paper.

Let me make things straight. Due to the extreme amount of homework in Elementals, I was not able to do any homework in Canineopolis High, which is good. But now that I have another school, the amount of homework will DOUBLE UP, and then I will die! ;-;

Oh hey Blueberry Moon, I just went to order a cup of hot chocolate since my paws are literally freezing now. *Checks time* Ugh, it's 3:24 PM only. I guess I could PawChat my friends...

PawChat chat log wrote:LeahSnowflakez001 has logged on
LeahSnowflakez001: Hello anyone?
RubydaRuby554 has logged on
LeahSnowflakez001: YES RUBY YOU'RE ON!!! :D
RubydaRuby554: :cry:
LeahSnowflakez001: Wut's wrong?
RubydaRuby554: I'm going to a new school :cry:
LeahSnowflakez001: :shock: Me too!
RubydaRuby554: I wanna sob in peace, bye... ;-;
RubydaRuby554 has logged off
LeahSnowflakez001: Okay, bye...
LeahSnowflakez001 has left the group chat

I wonder which school is Ruby attending... Anyways I went on PC (Private Chat) and joined Coco's chat log.

PawChat with Coco wrote:LeahSnowflakez001 has joined Private Chat
LeahSnowflakez001: Hi Coco

5 minutes later, still no response. Ugh. I logged off PawChat and went to sulk.

(Quick Author's Note: In the next few paragraphs Leah will meet Dakota. Is that okay?)

I decided to take a short walk down the streets.

Marie, I'm going out. I'll take the room key, okay? Just. Don't. Go. Out. Alright? ~Me
Okay! ~Marie

So I went down the elevator and out to the streets. The first thing that caught my attention is a small Starbucks stop nearby. Even though I just bought a cup of hot chocolate, I'm still thirsty. So I unfolded my wings and went zooming to the other side of the street. One thing that I like about having wings is that I don't need to wait for the traffic lights. The bad thing is that now in Pawhatten, there are way too many peeps wearing wings, so I bumped into some citizens a few times. Whoops!

Just as I was about to hit the glass doors of Starbucks, a cat came running out carrying some coffee. Unluckily, I bumped into her.

Boom. The coffee's lid popped open and I tried to use my snowflake power to stop it from spilling on the cat's fur, but she used some random water that shot out of her paws to push the coffee down on the floor.

Whoa, that was close! I'm so sorry I bumped into you! ~Me
It's alright. My name's Dakota, what's yours? *smiles* ~Dakota

Uh oh, stranger danger! Mom told me not to reveal my identity, that I'm a spy in training and have powers and a rich family and stuff, but telling a name wouldn't hurt, right?

Uh, it's... Leah. ~Me
Leah? Do you mean, Leah Snowflake? ~Dakota

My jaw dropped open.

H-h-h-h-how do you k-know? ~Me
We're going to the same school on Monday! ~Dakota
Really? Wow. ~Me

We chatted a bit together, and I offered to clean up the mess on the floor, but Dakota used her water powers (way better than mine) and cleared it up. I payed her some money for the coffee incident, even though she insist not to, but I insisted I have to. I realized that she have cute cyber wings on her back, and a pet dragon named Silver, which is her old name before she realized her true identity.

Then we went in Starbucks again, and we ordered some hot chocolate with blue marshmallows! I mean, wow, blue marshmallows! We said our goodbyes after that and she flew out of sight, to her hotel, I think. I went back to mine, and luckily, Marie did NOT go out. She was taking a short nap when I came in.

Erm, that's pretty much it for now, bye Mooncake! :)

Yup, Blueberry, I photocopied that again! It's weird that there's actually a photocopier in the hotel lobby XD

Well, now I will write the stuff about the new school in the Mooncake, and the other stuff here. Though I will still photocopy the entries and stick it here, how's that sound?

Hold a blueberry, it's time to go to the restaurant for dinner. Bye Blueberry! <3

P.S. I found my family book! Dad gave me a copy of that, since I couldn't handle the real book. I found myself as a baby, a girl around 5 years old and my look now! Yay!

Here's what I look like when I'm born:

I'm cute o3o

Here's what I look like when I'm 5 years old:

Idk... I should turn my frown upside down. I just hated cameras that time.

And my look now!

Mom said my old balloon look was a fake, it changed when I was 8 years old, because it was just to fool bad guys who want to kidnap me, but now that I'm 12, I could handle myself properly, so my looks changed back. :3

*Yawn* I'm getting tired now, bye Blueberry!

Ending Author's Note: Dakota is based off this diary by CookieLittleKitten :3

Another Author's Note: 1167 views on the Blueberry?! Thank you so much!!! <3
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Getting Ready For Christmas <3

Postby Snowflakette » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:16 am

Dear Blueberry...

I finished taking my short little nap, hehe!

I didn't want to write about this in my Mooncake, since that notebook is pretty small, and I'm saving the pages for other shtuff.

I've had almost the best day ever (besides getting my wings, lol)! Well, I realized that there's an ice rink here at Pawhatten, so I called Coco over and Flame. By the way, Coco got new wings, so she looked 110% more prettier, like muah. I took a photo of her. Hold on while I print it out...
Boop. I thought that she would look much prettier with her hair loose than a braid, but she said then it will make her look like a black version of Rapunzel. So she dyed her hair golden. Personally I like her black hair better ;-;

Well, we went ice skating... I suck at it, so is Flame. I am 'super pro' at roller skating, but no way at ice skating. My friends told me that ice skating is much more easier than roller skating, but I've experienced falling on my nose at least three times, so no, it is NOT fun.

Here's how I feel at first:
:o :o :o AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH I'M GOING TO FALL HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Me
.______________________________. You're not even on ice yet. ~Coco

That's when I realized that I was sitting on the bench, kicking my legs frantically. Whoops.

Rightttt... So... I think I'm ready. I might be ready. I may be ready. I'm not sure if I'm ready. I don't think I'm ready. I'M. NOT. READY. ~Me
Deal with reality, Leah. You can roller skate. ~Coco
What does being a pro at that have anything to do with ice skating?! They're totally different! ~Me
They all have the word 'skate' in them. *smiles* ~Coco
*Facepaw* ~Me
Erg. I'm not ready either. ~Flame
Shaddup, Flame. No one's talking to you. ~Me
Mean ;-; ~Flame
*Rolls eyes at both of us* Can we go now? ~Coco
Uhh... Maybe? ~Me
I'll take that as a yes! Legoo! o3o ~Coco

Coco held my trembling left paw and dragged me to the ice rink. There were some random strangers in the rink already, so it' was hard to NOT to bump into anyone.

Leah, I think you can handle this very well. ~Flame
Really? Good. I think I can--- *slips backwards* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! ~Me

I fell on my back. My hoodie got wet (it's still wet now). Then this random kid smaller than me went skidding around me.

Ha ha ha ha ha! :lol: ~Random Kid
Shaddup. -__- ~Me

I scrambled to my paws and went on 'skating'. I realized that I was skating much, much slower than the other peeps. I saw Flame fall at least ten times, and everytime Coco sees that she will start laughing and falling over. It was hilarious and painful :'D

We skated for around two hours, and then goodbyes and Coco and Flame went back home by borrowing my tiny jet. I went home by going on Bus Number 22 to 7 Luck Hotel.

Anyways, when I came to my room, Mom was there already, staring at her phone. If you didn't know, she makes fancy clothes for people to buy, so that's where half of our money come from. I saw some big shopping bags from all different kinds of fancy shops on the zebra couch.

Hi Mom, what are these? ~Me
Oh, I just bought some stuff for Christmas. :) ~Mom
Which ones are mine? ~Me
Oh, let me get yours out. Marie and Lana are changing in the bathroom, so you can just put the clothes on over your hoodie. ~Mom

My Mom got out a fancy-looking blue sweater, a Santa hat, and a cute mug labeled 'Chocolate'. I took off my hoodie (since it's too uncomfortable inside) and put on my sweater and Santa hat. Wait, lemme take a quick selfie.
rsz_22image.jpg
Me in my sweater and Santa Hat
rsz_22image.jpg (79.08 KiB) Viewed 123 times

Um... #ZebraCouch #Sweater #Christmas #Weird #Lol

I also found a cute little striped scarf for Belle, but she didn't wear it when I took the selfie. Oh, I also realized that Mom bought my sweater a little too big, but it's still comfortable. I think I'll wear it to sleep.

Oh, by the way, since I saw Marie write this, I think it won't hurt to write one too! I'm gonna do a Christmas wishlist! :D To pretty this up, what about some fancy font and a cute color? :3

Leah's adorable Christmas Wishlist wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Stuff That I Want:
Get some cool new toys for Belle (even though I have tons already)
Hmm... A trampoline? :)
New pajamas (the one I wear now is veeeeeeery uncomfy)
Get a companion... Perhaps a Pet that could talk?
Get a tattoo maker--- That would make me 20% cooler!
Get a snowglobe ^^

Stuff That Hidden Want:
Spy camera
Invisible ink pen
Communicator watch
Spy sunglasses

*Yawn* It's time to sleep. Bye Blueberry!
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary!

Postby vxlkas » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:55 am

this is rihhanah if people are wondering and shes crying because her boy friend left her recently

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-Cangles -
Moth ☄ They/Them ☄ Minor
hello im moth, i havent used this site since 2017 and id love for someone to update me of what ive missed
im really talkative so please do message me
ive also forgotten how to code so im sorry that my sig is a bit plain

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
vxlkas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary!

Postby Snowflakette » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:19 pm

youuuuuu wrote:Image
this is rihhanah if people are wondering and shes crying because her boy friend left her recently

I'll put her picture in later, right now I'm on mobile.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me