I Refuse to Call This a Diary, This is a TREE!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What Do You Want To See More Of?

Romance!
27%
Action!
No votes
Mystery!
8%
Humor!
19%
Other! (Comment What If You Choose This)
No votes
All Of The Above!
46%

Total votes : 26

Re: I refuse to call this a diary, this is a TREE!

Postby rocoboq » Mon May 25, 2015 7:32 am

Ok, I'll fix that. :3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby retroaqua » Mon May 25, 2015 8:22 am

p a r a в a т a ι. wrote:Ok, I'll fix that. :3

Thanks owo Please don't think me demanding XD

✦oh worm✦

✦i'm currently selling c$ wigs on my trade topic for cheaper!✦
✦please click on the link below for more info!✦

diary trading topic diary discussion
retroaqua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Mon May 25, 2015 9:10 am

Lol, no problem. :3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A British Person And Some Icy Stuff!!!!

Postby rocoboq » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:27 am

HEYYYYYYY TREEEEEEEE!!!!!
I'm half-hoping yesterday was one big dream and I'm living a normal life and my boyfriend and other friends aren't Shadechasers...
*Flips through pages including the Shadechasers* Yeah, not a dream. It's still pretty cool, though.
I should probably be getting ready for classes, though I may skip today and play sick. I want to learn more about the Shadechasers and how a prosaic can become one, but I'll probably get a lot of homework and Mace and the others may get suspicious...
Hang on, someone's knocking on my door.

Me: Anna, can you get it?
She lives with me in my dorm room, if you can't remember. Not Annabelle, but Anna the Paratoin.
Anna: Sure. *Gets out of bed and opens door* Mace? What are doing doing here?
Mace: I-I need to speak with Isabella. Is she here? Oh, god, tell me she's here...
Me: *Walks to door* Uh, yeah, I'm right here. What's wrong?
He was so alarmed I could feel it rolling off of him in waves.
Mace: *Hugs me* Y-you're safe... I-I thought you w-were... *Hugs tighter*
Me: M-Mace? What happened?
Anna: *Raises eyebrows* I'll leave you two alone... *Smirks and leaves room*
Me: *Pushes Mace away gently* Mace, what happened? I-I've never seen you so scared...
Mace: *Deep breath* There was a demon attack on the Ordinance... We fought them off, but not without some injuries. *Lifts shirt to reveal bandage on his abdomen* I-I just didn't know if they knew you were here... Without any training, you could have been killed in possibly less than five minutes...
Me: It's OK, I'm safe. I wasn't attacked. But, everyone else, the other Shadechasers, are they all OK? Should we check on them?
Mace: They're all fine, Aiden and I got the worst of it. The Quiet Brothers, our healers, wanted us to rest more to recover faster or something, but I escaped to check on you. Everyone was so focused on what had happened there that they hadn't even considered that the demons may know about you.
Me: Well, as I already said, I'm alright. Come one, sit on my bed. Lemme look at your wound.
Mace: A-are you sure? It's not a pretty sight.
Me: *Light laugh* Oh, come on, it's not like I get to see this every day.
Mace: *Smiles* Alright. *Follows Isabella to her bed and sits down*
He lifted his shirt up just over the bloodstain on his bandage, looked at me, and began to peel some of it off. It was nasty, all blue and purple and yucky.
Me: But, can't you just heal your wounds with Marks?
Mace: *Puts bandages back and pulls down shirt* Yeah, but not if they're infected with demon poison. There were a couple different kinds of demons that attacked the Ordinance, and at least one of them was poisonous. That was the one I fought. It's stinger slashed me where you see that, and it injected poison just before I killed it. We had to call the Quiet Brothers to help me out with the demon poison, as that is one of the things they do.
Me: That's unfortunate. Did you kill them all?
Mace: One ran away, but it was badly injured. Anna went after it, so it's probably dead by now.
Me: Well, that's good. Also, does this mean you'll be missing school today? You need to recover, and school won't help at all.
Mace: Yeah, I probably should. Tosh and Batille didn't get severely injured, but they'll probably be staying home, too.
Me: I'll skip with you, it's not like I have another 50 tests today. =-= I thought this place was about learning about your powers and having fun, not learning about your powers and having at least 20 tests per day...
Mace: *Chuckles and winces* Alright, alright. We could go to the Ordinance and I could show you around.
Me: *Smiles* OK, sounds like a deal.
After letting the principal know we were sick and dealing with the populars again, we finally made it to the Ordinance.
Me: *Smiles* This place always takes my breath away.
Mace: Heh, I know. That's one reason why I like taking you here.
I gave him a friendly nudge and we entered. We went to the library only to see... ROWAN?!?!?!?!?!
Row: *Gets up out of chair* Oh, hi guys!!!
Mace: R-Rowan? What are you doing here? You're not supposed to know about this place!
Row: Oh, I just got bored and followed you yesterday until you came here. I like this place!
Mace: What? Then how did you get in here, only a Shadechaser can open the doors of the Ordinance! Wait, oh god, you're hands are red... WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?! WHO DID YOU HURT?!?!?!
Row: *Giggles* It's red ink, I broke a pen, and I was only kidding about following you here. I'm a Shadechaser from the Bonedon Enclaw. My family was... unable to support me any longer, so I decided Sioux Paws has nice weather... Sometimes. *Sigh* If you're curious about my accent, I hid it. *Goes to British accent* Happy? I also studied American English so I don't go all British on you.
Mace: Oh, you're Rowan Whitefree, my cousin! I thought you would be more... Sophisticated.
Me: What's the Enclaw, and if she's your cousin, then why didn't you recognize her?
Row: An Enclaw is the Shadechasers of an area. For example, all of England would be the London Enclaw. They control that area. Though people from other Ordinances, such as yourselves and the New Yorkie Ordinance call it the Conclaw. Oh, and he didn't recognize me because we never met. *Sigh* I missed my accent...
Tosh: What the? What's she doing here?
We gave him a quick run-down of our quick discussion and told everyone else. Apparently, everyone that goes to school with me never knew what she looked like, but everyone else did. Go figure...
Kaydin: So you live here now?
Row: Yep! *Smiles* I lived in a hotel before this so no one would be suspicious and be all like "WHO IS THIS RANDOM GIRL IN THE ORDINANCE AHHHHHHH ATTACK!!!!!" and I could break it to you comfortably. ^3^
Me: Oh, yeah, because that makes PERFECT sense. e.e
Row: Like you always make sense... e.e
Tosh: Erm, guys...
Me: You wanna go, Row?
Tosh: *Voice a little angry* Guys...
Row: Bring it, sistah!
Tosh: *Stands up* GUYS! *Ice shoots out of paws and into floor*
Everyone stared at him. His power is ICE? I thought he was water! But it looks like he's a bit surprised, too, because he's staring at his paws with a dazed look on his face.
Mace: I- Wha- Huh?
Kaydin: Woah, dude. I thought you were water, not ice?
Tosh: I-I am. Or at least I was. Or thought I was. I-I don't know. B-but ice is frozen water, so what could that mean?
Anna: I thought I read somewhere during our Paratoin studies that people's elemental powers can change due to major events in their lives. For example, a cat with the power of light could be influenced by some demons and turned into a cat with the power of darkness.
Tosh: *Stares at everyone* I-I have to go. *Runs off*
We all looked at each other, not sure what to do.
Row: I'll go talk to him.
Me: I'll go with you.
Cinnamon: Don't count me out!!!! I WANT IN!!!
Mace: No offence, Cinnamon, but your craziness may not exactly be what he needs.
Cinnamon: *Clears throat* I know... I promise I'll try and be serious.
Kaydin: *Glances at Cinnamon suspiciously and nods at Row and I* Alright... Cinnamon can show you two to his room. You know where it is, right?
Cinnamon: Uh, dur. I've only lived here for, what, more than half my life?
Cinnamon led us to Tosh's room. I walked up to his door and knocked.
Tosh: *Sniffle* Go away.
Me: Tosh, it's Isabella, Row and Cinnamon. Can we come in?
Tosh: *Shoots arrow at door and it goes through* I said go away!
Cinnamon: You know we're not going to do that. We'll call a stakeout until you let us in, and you can't stay there forever. Come on, let us come in so we can talk.
Tosh: *Opens door a bit* Is it just you three? None of the guys?
Row: Yep, just us. No Mace, no Aiden and no Kaydin. Only Izzy, Cinnamon and myself, Row.
Tosh: OK, fine, come in. But if they are actually there, or you try ANYTHING, I will pull my sword on you. I've been practicing.
He let us in and we got to see him room. It was a little messy, with swords, bows, arrows and some other weapons either leaning against the wall or hung up. He also had at least two bookcases full of books.
Me: Thank you for letting us in.
Tosh: Yeah, yeah. What do you want?
Cinnamon: All we want is to know what the cherry is going on.
At that, Tosh sat up straight.
Tosh: I-I don't know what you're talking about.
Row: That lie is as big as a behemoth demon, and you know it.
Tosh: Is it really so bad that I don't want to tell you guys?
Me: Whatever you're hiding is obviously eating you up. And, guessing by your power change, it was something traumatizing. Am I correct?
Tosh: *Wince* Maybe.
Cinnamon: I take it as a yes. Why don't you tell us?
Tosh: BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO! BECAUSE IT PAINS ME!
We all stared at him. He rarely ever yelled. This must be something major.
Row: OK, we understand. We don't have to talk about it right now. But, if you ever do, all of us are here to listen. *Raises voice so can be heard by others* That includes those delinquents out there.
Mace: We heard that!
Row: You were meant to!
Tosh's eyes lit up and he let out a quiet, surprised laugh at that. Were we finally breaking the ice?
Me: Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?
His eyes went dark again. I think I accidentally pushed him too far.
Tosh: *Picks up sword* Go away. I'll talk when I want to talk. Which will probably be never, so get lost.
We left the room and went to talk to Anna, Mace, Aiden, Eva, Batille, Kaydin and Bridget. Emily had to go back to school to be the nurse because she couldn't miss any days.
Aiden: Is everything alright with him? That was a major freak out he had out here.
Cinnamon: No, he's...not himself. He yelled at us and was even rude to us.
Anna: Wow. That's not him at all.
Me: I think it was something traumatizing that happened. I guessed at it by the way he was acting, and when I asked, he winced.
Row: I don't think we should prod... He's a wreck. He even shot an arrow at us through his door.
Mace: *Sigh* So, do we just wait for his "Drama Queen Moment" to pass, or what?
Cinnamon: I wouldn't exactly call it a "Drama Queen Moment," but otherwise, yeah. You can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.
After that, we spoke mumbled to each other until Mace announced that him and I were going to the library (We were currently in the living room).
Mace: *Sits down in chair* So, what's up?
Me: *Sits down next to him* What do you mean, what's up? I'm fine.
Mace: I know you and I know you're not fine. Come on, what is it?
Me: *Takes deep breath* IthinkIwannatraintobeaShadechaser!
Mace: Slower so I can understand you, please?
Me: *Sigh* I-I think I wanna train to become a Shadechaser.
Mace: How can you have decided? You know almost nothing of the Shadechaser life. Besides, it's very dangerous, and you could end up risking your life every day from demons and rogue Lowlanders.
Me: I know, that's why I said I think, not I know.
Mace: *Rubs chin* Maybe you could come with us occasionally? Spectate? Of course, before you did that, you'd need basic weapons or self defense training in case you get attacked.
Me: Aren't I already a target, being your boyfriend and all?
Mace: *Kisses lightly and smiles* I know. I'll train you.
Me: *Laughs a little* Since when were you so romantic?
Mace: *Smirks* Since when were you all "OOOOH DANGER YAYYYYYY SOUNDS LIKE FUNNNNN!!!!!!"?
Me: *Laughs* Yeah, wow, I guess we have changed.
Mace: Come on, I could show you around the Ordinance, if you want. We could start with the weapons room.
Me: Or we could start here, in the library, since that is where we are.
Mace: But what is there to like about a library? Books are boring.
Me: Whaaaaat? Books happen to be absolutely FaNtAbUlOuS! I love reading them!
Mace: They are stacks of paper with ink on them, bound together, all creating a pile of silly nonsense.
Me: "There's plenty of sense in nonsense sometimes, if you wish to look for it."
Mace: And where did you read that? I could tell it was quoted.
Me: Oh, something I read in a really good book that you wouldn't understand because you are a book hater.
Mace: And what if I did like books? Even just one?
Me: You are doomed to a painful death because you only like one book. If a person knows what books you like and likes them as well, it can unlock a friendship stronger than any other. Books are the keys to our souls and the binder of friendships meant to be.
Mace: :what: That was deep.
Me: I know. Come on, what kinds of books do you have here?
Mace: All right, all right. Here we have not only books in English, but books in other languages. Total, we must have hundreds of books. A lot of them are about Shadechasing, demons and other various things about the Shade World, but there are also those that are not. We have older books, newer books, bad books, "good" books, books, books, books. Have I mentioned we have books? Because we have books.
Me: I don't think so. Can anyone *cough* me *cough* read these books?
Mace: I suppose I could let you, but there's no guarantee the head of our Ordinance, Rose, may not let you. But if you plan to Arise, that would be a whole different story.
Me: Ah. Then I suppose we should check out the weapons room next, since there isn't much to talk about here.
Mace: Alright, follow me.
He led us down another hallway and eventually opened a door to the weapons room. Inside, the walls were covered in various weapons, from sickles to swords to flails. There were also cases full of various daggers and other smaller weapons. Yes, I know a thing or two about weapons. Believe it or not, I was curious about them once upon a time.
Me: Wow, there's so many weapons here... How do you guys maintain them all?
Mace: We start by not using all at once, so we don't have to clean them all at once.
Me: Well, no duh.
Mace: If we take an archangel sword into battle, for example, and it doesn't get destroyed, we would use it again in the next.
Me: Smart. What are some of the other weapons?
Mace: We Shadechasers use many different kinds of weapons. There's many swords, daggers and the like, but we also use bows, whips, maces, nunchuckus and other different forms of weaponry.
Me: What I don't see here are firearms. Why don't you go in guns blazing?
Mace: For one, it could attract attention and would be rather difficult to clean up sometimes if we miss. The other reason goes into more detail. Demons heal quickly when hurt with normal weapons, so that's why we use weapons that are either runed or made of lamasdo. If we rune bullets, the gunfire does not ignite. Nobody knows why, though it has been researched. That's why we don't "go in guns blazing."
Me: That's interesting, maybe they'll find out eventually. So, what's next?
Mace: I could take you to the kitchen?
That's it for this entry, I'll write more about the tour later. And since school's almost out, exams are coming up, so I'll have to worry about passing those, too. Ugh.
BYE TREEEEE!

Next
Last edited by rocoboq on Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Refuse to Call This a Diary, This is a TREE!

Postby *~Pantherleaf~* » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:32 pm

Toshiro's history is coming into play! XD I seriously almost burst out laughing when I read the part when Mace was eavesdropping! :lol:
✹ тнe qυιeтeѕт people ✹

textextextextextextextext

Links;;

LeafClanPineClanFleaf AdoptsCharries

✹ нave тнe loυdeѕт мιndѕ. ✹
*~Pantherleaf~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:47 pm

And I nearly burst out laughing at that! :p ^^^
Gah, I just couldn't wait to go more in depth into some of the characters! Like now we're learning some secrets, like how Rowan is actually a somewhat popular Shadechaser and Toshiro has a history that really defines him, alongside quite a few of Isabella's friends being Shadechasers... It's all really crazy, and I'm really getting back into writing again, which is awesome. <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Pantherleaf~* » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:47 am

Hehe XD good because I was missing this.

FYI, I marked "all the above." On the poll, but I'd like to mostly see action with mystery and humor is always great. :P Romance more on the side. ;)
✹ тнe qυιeтeѕт people ✹

Links;;

*~Pantherleaf~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Pantherleaf~* » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:42 am

Hey, I'm going to start my own "diary". Any suggestions?
✹ тнe qυιeтeѕт people ✹

Links;;

*~Pantherleaf~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby retroaqua » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:17 am

( Write that in the Diary HQ, You will get more answers. )

✦oh worm✦

✦i'm currently selling c$ wigs on my trade topic for cheaper!✦
✦please click on the link below for more info!✦

diary trading topic diary discussion
retroaqua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Pantherleaf~* » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:45 am

O.O where's that at???
✹ тнe qυιeтeѕт people ✹

Links;;