Dear mods: Please lock.

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: Bucket's Writing Bucket

Postby BucketORandomness » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:27 am

TheSongOfTheStars wrote:Awwwwwwwwwwww
Happy end happy end happy end
I'm too attatched to these little guys

Yeah, I know! I tried a method where she didn't wake up, and I couldn't figure out how to read it instead. Although, if you're ever feeling the need for a sad end, you can just mentally edit the last sentence out, I guess. I, too, am much too attached to get them to sad at this point.

Ranger of the North wrote:
Aaaaah Oppy returns, yaaay! Curio's devotion to her is the cutest damn thing omgosh ;ʖ;

Oppy does return! I kinda wonder if this is going to age well. Like, will people still recognize Oppy even though I never said it was her? ((And, yes, Curio's devotion was kinda why I couldn't bring myself to write the sad ending. They're all just so darn cute!))
Last edited by BucketORandomness on Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

𝕭𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖙

Not disclosing gender or age
Yes, I role play
Hey, I write! Coolio!
....Periodic Tales of an Elemental Nature
....More by Bucket
Open to making new friends!
It's my sig, but not my images
Mind. Blown. >^.^<

ImageImageImage
BucketORandomness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Grey Stains

Postby BucketORandomness » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:05 pm

((Amella, a dare, and that prompt right there))
Grey Stains

xxxxxThey say there used to be colors in the world. They also say that there are colors beyond the Fog, if any can survive the lost souls within it. Here in the remains of something that was probably a great city, though, there is only grey. It permeates the homes we built from the things in the tallest structures. The water we drink appears as a light black, and even the fires we light are simply a dark white. It is truly a grey world, except for the chosen few.
xxxxxLong ago, the world decided magic was to be sent back to us. There have been stories for as long as there have been minds to tell them, and just as we speak of the colored world within our wooden hovels, the ancients used to speak of magic with awe and wonder. However, the world did not want for us to use this magic. It went wild, and there was a terrible cost to its return. Our tales tell of the colors, but our eyes tell of the Fog and those lost to it.
xxxxxThe chosen few are few for a reason. They are those who inherit the ability to use and bend this wild magic to their whims. Sometimes, a new power emerges, and it must be researched before the chosen one is allowed to come among us and share the beauty of their gift. Beautiful it is, too, for the colors legends say we lost are returned momentarily by the use of their magic.
xxxxxI know the color of water, for when I reach down and feel it with my skin, I trail a color so bright and pure, it must be the blue such legends describe! We know a fire is red, or yellow, or orange, though that depends more on the one using the flames. Those who watch my journey to the study hut have none of these colors. They are not chosen, and they fear this new thing I go to investigate.
xxxxxI gather my dark grey rope and tie the bland grey boat to a small, grey dock. The island is barely big enough for the hut it holds, but its isolation within the Fog and the water helps to keep those not chosen for magic safer from those who are. The black rocks are slick with an oily sheen and reflect my hooded image in darker tones. Carefully, I open the hut’s door.
xxxxxEven with my eyes closed, the light within is blinding. A cry heralds the tackling hug that almost sends us both down to the grey water’s edge. My eyes, when I can finally open them, are met with so many colors that none of the legends have names for. Something warm like fire, but soft like sheep. Something else bright as the sky and cool as water. Something dark like water and warm like the sun. Another deep like black and bright like life. All of these falling and falling and falling together until they hit the rocks, grey as the girl they fell from.
xxxxx“You came! You came! I’ve been so lonely out here!” her voice cries, and it is bright like her gift. She breathes softly, and the cloud of her breath rains gentle sparkles of light, reflecting different colors until they die like the rest of the world.
xxxxx“Amella, let me up. Let’s get inside where it’s warm. I need to observe your progress,” I tell her. Amella rises, an after image ghosting her motions before falling in a cascade of colors. Where her arm had been, a cloud of fire red fell, and where her face had rested, a mist of coolest blue rains down. I focus on the colors I recognize as I followed her glittering steps back into the hut, closing the pale grey door between us and the judgemental gazes from the shore.
xxxxxWithin, my light reflects off of every surface, all of them blinking back at me with intensity I must squint through. Amella grabs my light and hangs it with a modest covering. The light that escapes still reflects around the room and highlights odd angles, but it is something I can see through.
xxxxx“Alright, Amella. How have you been?” I sit on the floor, since the only chairs in the village are back on the shore. The slight female hurriedly sits before me, a ghost of pale red descending at a much more sedate pace.
xxxxx“I haven’t exploded since last time you were her,” she states, her lips blurring with the colors that fall there, “but my hair still makes a mess whenever I brush it.” She gestures to a pile of grey that glitters in my lantern’s covered light.
xxxxx“Better. I think next time, I might be sent to bring you home,” I say, watching her dark grey eyes widen in wonder. Her colorful blinks momentarily still as she gazes at me with intensity only she can possess.
xxxxx“But what about the critters?” she asks softly.
xxxxx“What critters?” I pause in my examination of the room. Amella fidgets before me until I must reach out and find which image is the real her. “Amella, what critters?”
xxxxx“I thought they were nice. They swam up and talked for a bit a day or two after you checked in last time, and they talked about the sky and the sun as if they knew what colors they should be. They said I shed pink like the flowers and purple like the night, green like the trees and brown like their bark. They got lost on their way in. They didn’t know there was something in here worth coming to until they couldn’t find a way out.”
xxxxx“Amella, listen to me, those critters are nothing more than the lost. Don’t let them sway you. You’re almost ready to come home. You’ll have people to talk to and sheep to eat and raise. Will you please behave and wait? I won’t tell the elders about the critters, and you’ll definitely be coming home next time, okay?”
xxxxxAmella looks down, to the lantern, to the squares where windows used to let light through, and finally down to her own stilled hands in my grasp. “I’ll be good” she promises, and I pull away a handful of sparkling dust.
xxxxx“Okay. I’ll be back soon. Promise,” I say quietly. She look up at me and I carefully enclose her in my arms. I leave her there like I must and grab my lantern, uncovering it and momentarily blinding myself until I am once again out the door. Back down at the dock, my eyes are starved for color, seeing only the blurry edges where once the grey had been sharp edges and definition. My boat finally freed, I paddle back to the shore, trailing blue from my fingers in an attempt to calm my eyes before I land in the dark grey of town.
xxxxxA characteristically violent storm delays my return, and though the hut stands when I tie my boat to its small, grey dock, nothing on the island breathe a word or sheds a single ghost of color. Nothing but the farewell message dug into the sparkles on the floor and the small, wet footprints that glint with an almost black blue as they lead to the grey water below.

((A/N: HELLO! Muse did not wait for midterms to be over, so have this. For something busted out in, like, two hours, I'm feeling pretty good about this one. Amella is a random character concept I thought up at some point, and another user dared me to make a story with her, so here it is, especially after that image gave so much muse. I mean, come on! The image was great, and I totally enjoyed writing this, but I don't really see a future in making this into a series, so it's gonna stay put as it is. Of course, plans always seem to change when I'm involved so if any of you wanna grab the world and chuck a character idea at me, I might come back. Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed it! What do you think happened to Amella? Asking for a friend >^.^<))

𝕭𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖙

Yes, I role play
Hey, I write! Coolio!
....More by Bucket
Mind. Blown. >^.^<

ImageImageImage
BucketORandomness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gloves

Postby BucketORandomness » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:05 am

((What happens to "the missing glove"?))
Gloves

Thank you for your interest! Unfortunately, this is no longer here, and instead has been moved to my Deviantart. If you're absolutely devastated that you didn't get a chance to read it, then you'll be happy to know that my username is the same "BucketORandomness" no matter where I go >^.^<
((A/N: Someone invited me to a writing group, and this was the prompt. They asked "what happened to the missing glove?" and I was all "I can totally work with this" so here it is! I kinda lost control of it as soon as we entered Janice's house and I was like "Wait. If she picks up only one glove to use, she probably picks up all the things and the clutter was born. Hope you liked it! If I get more object-oriented prompts, I will probably write more in this head cannon. Have I told you about my head cannon? I can't remember, but it involves all the object-narrated pieces being in the same world, so there's that. Hope you liked, and I'll see you next time!))
Last edited by BucketORandomness on Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

𝕭𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖙

Yes, I role play
Hey, I write! Coolio!
....More by Bucket
Mind. Blown. >^.^<

ImageImageImage
BucketORandomness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:18 pm

Aw, I really liked that :D
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Star Crossed

Postby BucketORandomness » Sun May 12, 2019 12:18 am

((School Assignment))
Star Crossed

xxxxxIt was cold. There were so many voices, all trying to say something, but he just wanted to stay asleep because he was cold. So very, very cold.
xxxxx“Boy, wake up. We’ve arrived,” a stern voice ordered.
xxxxx“He’s only six. Do you think we used too much FrozoneTM on him?” a softer voice observed.
xxxxx“The others came out of stasis just fine. This one’s just faking it,” the stern one said again. The child opened his eyes, flinching away slowly from the bright, artificial lights and the metal casket he was in. “See?” the voice said smugly. It belonged to a stubbled man, a man the boy knew, though his brain hadn’t managed to catch up. “Up,” the man ordered once more, pulling the boy from his stasis chamber.
xxxxxThe boy that tumbled out was thin, pale, and had a mop of light brown hair still trying to figure out how gravity worked in this new place. He wore a white jumper suit similar to the one the man was wearing. Other scenes similar to this one happened around them; women in their suits fretted at stasis controls while men tried to herd children towards a door in the stark white wall. That’s what all the passengers were: children. They all looked remarkably similar, though all were in slightly different states of awareness and had a different patch sewn to their jumpers. The boy looked down, trying to read his upside-down letters through the polyester clouds hovering over his senses.
xxxxx“Charles, stand on your own. Get in line, and stay quiet,” the man said, depositing the boy in a small group of other children his age. They all looked half asleep, gazing at each other with glazed expressions. Their tags read things like “MARLY, A.SUMMERS” and “QUINTEN, D” from what Charles could see.
xxxxxA few older children were deposited by the wall before the man with stubble stood before the line, hands clasped behind him. “This is where I leave you,” he said to the sterile, recycled air, “Group A, you’ll be going with Miss Maddison to your next destination. Group B, follow Goodman down that hall, and behave for him. Group C, this is Mister Nelson. He’s a local farmer and will be driving you to your new homes. Group D, you will…” As the man continued to give out orders, the children began tugging at their jumpers to get a look at their patches. Some of the older kids helped the smaller ones get where they needed to be. It started off a quiet turbulence, but as soon as the babies started trading hands, their yowling forced the adults to step in and move things along more quickly.
xxxxxCharles was pushed by a larger girl into a group of kids with C stitched on their patches. Mr. Nelson approached, his hands fluttering above the young heads around him like he was conducting a masterpiece. “Aight,” he snipped, “Looks like you’re all here. Call me John. I’ll be your ride to Durand Settlement. Welcome to Mars and all that.” As he turned to walk away, the children in group C followed like the lost ducklings they were. The dust-covered jumper led the group down a couple more tight, white corridors and down shiny ladders until they all climbed through a cloth tunnel that was bright with natural light instead of the fluorescents in the larger ship.
xxxxxAt the base of that ladder was a small area covered in paint and dust. “Sit on here, and get your visors on,” John said, gesturing at a pair of benches on the sides of the small area. Charles watched as John tapped a small button on his jumper and then imitated the motion. A pale, transparent substance immediately covered the boy’s face and fogged with his breath. Looking at the others on their benches, a couple of wires wrapped around their heads, holding down hair and fixing a strange, plastic square sealed to their faces.
xxxxxJohn paced through the compartment, checking visors and knocking a couple of the less responsive masks to make sure the child behind it was awake. Then, there was a hiss as the ladder they’d entered through retreated and John slid a panel of clear and scratched-up plastic over it. When the local was done, Charles watched him climb through a small hole in the wall, and not long after that, there was a rumble and a lurch as they began to move away from the ship that had brought them here.
xxxxxThe ride was hushed as the children bobbed in time to the cart’s travels. It was such a strange place, and nothing was nearly as dark or familiar as it used to be. “I heard one of the ladies on the shuttle talk about farms. You think we’re going to live on a farm?” one of the children said quietly.
xxxxx“What’s a farm?” Charles asked his neighbor, an older girl who shook slightly where she sat.
xxxxx“It’s like a place where you grow the stuff other people eat,” she said, “At least, I think that’s what farms are.”
xxxxx“Mum told me there weren’t farms on Mars,” a smaller boy said across the cart, trying to rub his nose through his visor. The way is smushed and fogged made him seem almost inhuman.
xxxxx“Well, if there’s no farms, where do we live?” another girl asked.
xxxxx“Think they live in those deep holes like back home?” her younger neighbor asked.
xxxxx“Better stop thinking of Earth like that, or you’ll never be happy here,” a sullen voice called from the back of the cart. It was the oldest child in their group, and his visor was covered in the mist from his breath, hiding even the semblance of a normal face. “They’re not going to let you go back, so you might as well get comfortable here.”
xxxxx“Weren’t you on the moon base before they caught you?” an older kid asked huffily.
xxxxx“Yeah. They tried to stick me there, and they caught me when I tried to leave. They’re doing the same here, so shut your mouth about home. You don’t have one to go back to,” the boy said. By the time he’d finished, the children next to him had pulled back, and some of the younger ones were crying.
xxxxxCharles was shocked to a cold stillness as the cart suddenly careened to one side. They had all expected it to be another bump like ones before, but they stayed tilted distinctly towards John’s seat, and the now silent children waited for their journey to end.
xxxxxIt didn’t take long, and at the end of their ride, John climbed back into the children’s area to slide back the plastic cover. There was another hiss, and a ladder dropped down through the new hole. “Up you go,” John said with a wave of his arms, “Wait for the nice ladies and pay attention to them, ya hear?” Charles waited his turn before climbing the ladder. It was a much longer tunnel, and his eyes hurt from all the bright yellow by the time the ladder ended.
xxxxxAt the top of the ladder, a woman’s hand reached down to help his small form out of the ladder hatch. Up there, Charles got his first glimpse of his new home, and it was nothing like his old one. They emerged in a large, domed structure covered in metal support beams and glass coated with at least three layers of rust-colored dust. In the distance, other rounded shapes rose from the red-orange landscape, some large and dark while others held the first natural green any of the children had ever seen. It was strange to see a jagged skyline rising up around them from their place in a large crater, and there were scared whispers about the distinct lack of buildings to take up all the ground between here and there. Together, the children were herded to one side of the ladder where another adult was sifting through them and looking at their patches.
xxxxxSome children were put into a small, vulnerable line while others were taken individually to the growing crowd. When Charles had his turn, he was spared from the line and taken to the crowd to be introduced to a Mr. and Mrs. Lennon. Mr. Lennon was a broad man, and his wife was about as grim-faced as it could get. Neither of them smiled when he approached. There was a bit of digital document signing before Charles was led away with his new family.
xxxxxThe Lennons didn’t talk much. Simple orders like “Follow us,” and “Sit here,” were as close to a conversation Charles got with his new parents on their way home. The three of them climbed down another ladder in the large dome and into a small vehicle similar to John’s cart. The major difference was the large plastic shield dominating one half of the vehicle, but there was also only one compartment, instead of the two from the cart.
xxxxx“Sit there, and hold onto something,” Mr. Lennon said, pointing to another bench behind two perfectly serviceable chairs. Those were dominated by the married couple. Charles watched the controls as best he could, but eventually got distracted by the buildings they passed on their way home. The black ones were covered in solar panels, and the smaller structures around them looked like homes.
xxxxxThe vehicle passed a number of these dust-covered structures at increasingly longer intervals until they finally stopped at a small collection of buildings surrounded by rows of bright green extending like spokes of a wheel from the small, black buildings.
xxxxx“Mask up. We’re walking inside,” Mrs. Lennon said, turning on her visor; Charles fancied she showed more emotion this way. When she leaned over and pressed another button on the ankles of her suit, he quickly did the same, marveling at the inflatable white boots suddenly covering his feet. Mrs. Lennon didn’t leave much time for him to wonder, though, and Charles had to stumble his way out of the vehicle to avoid getting left behind.

xxxxxFrom then on, Charles lived in a small room within the cluster of buildings the Lennons lived in. It was difficult. The boy had to work himself to exhaustion or he would stay up, worried about being left behind in the barren landscape without a single hole to hide in. Because of this perhaps irrational fear, Charles stuck close to the adults, attempting but never quite achieving a sense of security. His longest conversations were with Mr. Lennon whenever he had to be taught how to operate a new piece of machinery in one of the 16 farming modules the Lennons owned. They grew strange plants, a different kind in each module. Charles helped harvest purple stems from plants that turned into a strange tea Mrs. Lennon had each morning, and he planted seeds with a picture of a small red flower on it. There were tall plants and short ones, buried plants and sharp ones. The inedible plants were sent to the settlement’s center each month with John, apparently the local delivery man.
xxxxx“Have you ever thought about leaving?” Charles asked the man one day as he helped to load up bundles of a tall, hardy plant into the cart. Progress was slow as Charles glanced toward the sky, looking for hints of the terrifyingly silent sandstorms that had run through a few days after John’s last visit.
xxxxx“Nah, but I grew up here. You came from the stars. Makes sense you’d want to return to them,” the older man said, “Give it some time. It’s only been a year. Maybe you’ll grow to like it here.” The cheery man patted Charles, reminding him of the bundles they had to load up.

xxxxxAt one point, Mr. Lennon announced, “Time for your learning. Get over to the terminal.” Usually, the terminal was only used to talk to the Lennon relatives back on Earth, so Charles was surprised when he was told to use it. The small computer embedded in the wall chirped as he logged in. “Tap this,” Mr. Lennon explained, already tapping the new icon himself, “Now, do these lessons today, you got that?”
xxxxx“Yes, sir,” Charles said quietly, trying to read the text that came up on the screen. “What are sub-trac-tons?” he asked, sounding out the word as best he could. No response met his question, so he turned, only to see Mrs. Lennon’s stern face glaring at him from the dinner dishes. Charles hurriedly turned back to the terminal and focused on his lesson.
xxxxxThere were similar episodes involving other subjects. The Lennon’s weren’t bad people, but each time they didn’t acknowledge him or comfort him, the boy was reminded of Earth and the parents and orphanage keepers there. He tried to keep at it and learn, but after Mr. Lennon stopped helping with his short papers and math problems, his progress slowed to a standstill, the same volume problem hovering over the terminal whenever he logged in.
xxxxxCharles did his best to try to get close to his adoptive parents, especially when the schooling idea failed. He tried working extra hours in the farms or cooking breakfast. Each night, he’d report on his activities to the same cold faces and uninterested conversation. At some point, John became the only human who would listen to his strange complaints about Mars and the life that just seemed to suck out everything into its dreary red sand.

xxxxx“I’ve been thinking,” Charles told John one day, “I can get as far as out of the farm, but I can’t figure out what to do from there.” The feathery leaves of this month’s crop tickled his arms as he loaded them into the cart.
xxxxx“You’ve been talking about leaving for almost ten years and you haven’t figured out what to do after the farm?” John asked. He did less of the loading, now, especially since Charles was now more than capable, but their conversations were still a bright spot in the otherwise grey days.
xxxxx“It’s not like I can just get on a ship and launch out of here,” the boy countered, “The Lennons would never lend me the money. Mrs. Lennon actually showed an emotion when I asked them. I’m pretty sure it was equal parts anger and fear, though I can never tell with her. Besides, there’s nothing I could do that the modern bots couldn’t.”
xxxxxJohn was silent for a moment before glancing around for the farm’s other inhabitants. “What if you didn’t work with the bots?” he muttered to himself.
xxxxx“What was that?” John leaned out of the cart and looked at the man’s silvering eyebrows.
xxxxx“I got an old friend who owns an older tub. It doesn’t like cooperating with any of the newer bots, so he has to keep real workers to keep it running.” John bent over and hauled up an extra bale of the feathery plant to Charles. “I’ll send him a ping, see if he could use a new hand.”
xxxxx“Why? You’ve never mentioned this friend before.” Charles grunted as he pulled the bale into the cart.
xxxxx“He only comes around every few years, and it doesn’t look like you’re particularly happy around here, even if I hoped you would.” When Charles emerged from the cart, John was studiously looking at the next bale, carefully holding the feathered leaves.
xxxxx“But what about you? Won’t you get in trouble?” The young man stepped down from the cart, trying to find what was wrong with the bale.
xxxxx“Nah. I’m just the delivery man and a little too old to be holding back at this point.” When John smiled, his grin was gap-toothed and dusty, but it was still visible through the scratched visor
xxxxxFrom there, plans moved quickly. John’s mysterious friend was scheduled to arrive within the year, and there were a number of small problems that needed to be dealt with. Charles started out asking the Lennons if he could get some help to work his way off the planet, but their disapproving glares and cold words quickly derailed that idea. Instead, he resolved to trick them and make his way out of the farm on his own. There had to be a use for all those years of planning, after all.
xxxxxIt was yet another silent meal at the pale, sterile dinner table. John and his cart had trundled off earlier that day to set their plan in motion. After Charles finished his last meal with the Lennons, he stood and headed for the exit. xxxxx“Where are you going?” Mr. Lennon asked, hardly any inflection in his voice after a day of work.
xxxxxCharles stumbled for an answer before settling on, “I think I left one of the machines on. I’ll just go turn it off.” Mr. Lennon grunted in acknowledgement, a response far more alive than anything his wife gave.
xxxxxThe last time he would ever walk one of the modules, Charles glanced at their contents and gave them a sad smile. John would be hauling these next month. Buried at the end of the module was a small pack with all the clothes and belongings he currently owned. After retrieving them and activating his visor, Charles stepped out into the red landscape around the desolate farm.
xxxxxJust out of sight, John’s cart rumbled quietly, waiting for its extra passenger. The trip out was as exciting as the trip in, and by the second evening away, Charles was on an old ship with a new life ready for him out among the stars he came from.

((A/N: Welcome to my final paper. This was inspired by the story of Charles Frederick, a real person known as a "train rider" during the times of the American Orphan Trains. Basically, the Orphan Trains were a prototype of the modern foster system. There were a ton of orphans in the cities, and farmers out West needed workers, so why not offer young workers so long as the adults promise to provide an adequate home? As you can already tell, this backfired. Many young children were "adopted" simply because they could be considered unpaid labor. Others were adopted into loving homes. Charles falls in between, since his family never really loved him, but they didn't abuse him either. There's a novel called "Orphan Train" out there with some really cool explanations of how the system worked and its effects on kiddos. If you're not comfortable with adult content, try to get the kid-friendly edition, since it's still a cool book. Now, as mentioned above, this was a school assignment. I was to find a real person and then write a short story based on their life. As you can see, mine didn't stay very short. It still fit into the 5-page maximum as long as you stayed single-spaced, though!~ I chose Charles mainly because his story was the easiest to adapt into something of a more sci-fi nature. I make no secret of the fact that I don't enjoy writing in the current time, but none of the stories I found worked particularly well in a fantasy setting, so now we have this! I hope you liked it >^.^<))

𝕭𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖙

Yes, I role play
Hey, I write! Coolio!
....More by Bucket
Mind. Blown. >^.^<

ImageImageImage
BucketORandomness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun May 12, 2019 10:59 pm

Ooh, this is a really cool adaption :D
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BucketORandomness » Mon May 13, 2019 4:31 am

I think so, too! >^.^< It's a bit on the slow side, mainly because the source material I was working with was all "And what with one thing and another, ten years passed" so I had to improvise. It's a fun exercise, though. You should totally try it!

𝕭𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖙

Yes, I role play
Hey, I write! Coolio!
....More by Bucket
Mind. Blown. >^.^<

ImageImageImage
BucketORandomness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Mon May 13, 2019 8:54 pm

BucketORandomness wrote:
I think so, too! >^.^< It's a bit on the slow side, mainly because the source material I was working with was all "And what with one thing and another, ten years passed" so I had to improvise. It's a fun exercise, though. You should totally try it!
Yesss this sort of thing is right up my alley tbh
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Individual Mindscape

Postby BucketORandomness » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:21 pm

(("Write whatever comes to mind!"))
The Individual's Mindscape

This one was intriguing enough to pack up and bring along to my new place on Deviantart. Sorry to steal it from you

((A/N: Hello! Lately, I've been feeling rather creatively void. I mentioned this on another site, and someone came back with "Just write whatever comes to mind!" which, well, usually, I don't... This time, I did, though, and before you ask, I have no idea what's going on here. Something about an alien species either saving or abducting a bunch of humans because something happened to Earth, and the aliens communicate telepathically while humans don't, and this is one of the first times they've managed to make contact. Something like that, anyway. Hope you enjoyed it.))
Last edited by BucketORandomness on Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

𝕭𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖙

Yes, I role play
Hey, I write! Coolio!
....More by Bucket
Mind. Blown. >^.^<

ImageImageImage
BucketORandomness

My pets