I Refuse to Call This a Diary, This is a TREE!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What Do You Want To See More Of?

Romance!
27%
Action!
No votes
Mystery!
8%
Humor!
19%
Other! (Comment What If You Choose This)
No votes
All Of The Above!
46%

Total votes : 26

Re: I refuse to call this a diary, this is a TREE!

Postby rocoboq » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:35 am

*~Pantherleaf~* wrote:Darn! And her I was, so excited because I thought you did another post. :P

Don't worry I did the poll anyway. XD

Haha, sorry! And thanks for doing the poll! (I almost accidentally put pool... :? )
A new post will hopefully be posted soon. :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cinnamon - The Spicy Dog!

Postby retroaqua » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:32 am

I just read this in at least 20 minutes.

Loving it already XD

Can I add in Cinnamon?

If yes, here is her power form!

What's your pet's name?: Cinnamon!

What does your pet look like (Image)?:

What does your pet like to do?: Read, Write in her ' Cherry ' ( A Diary like book o3o ), designing cute dresses, archery

What's your pet's personality?: Shy, Aggressive when people flirt with her Aussie .3. , Nerdy, Mysterious... Meaning she is Emo and Popular..?

Power! : Earth - She can talk to animals, heal peeps and shoot vines .3.

Anything else?: She has besties quite often, She crushes boys easily and becomes the number one bestie with anyone ( Can she bestie Isabella/Isabelle? XD )

Her Theme Song! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEjBJr_bvkU

Edit : She loves to listen to ; Monster ( Nightcore ) by Skillet, Thanks for the memories ( Nighcore? XD ) by Fallout Boy, Dark Horse ( Nightcore ) by Katy Perry, Angel with a shotgun by Nightcore and Outside ( Nightcore ) by Ellie Goulding

I THINK THEIR ALL NIGHTCORE >:U

If you do not know some of these, I'm british so.. XD

Here are links ( All for the nightcore .3. ) -

Monster : Posting soon ;)

Thanks For The Memories : Posting soon ;)

Dark Horse : Posting soon ;)

Angel With A Shot Gun : Posting soon ;)

Outside : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhtIssET4Pg
Last edited by retroaqua on Sat May 02, 2015 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

✦oh worm✦

✦i'm currently selling c$ wigs on my trade topic for cheaper!✦
✦please click on the link below for more info!✦

diary trading topic diary discussion
retroaqua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cinnamon - The Spicy Dog!

Postby rocoboq » Fri May 01, 2015 11:05 am

Aquadoglover wrote:I just read this in at least 20 minutes.

Loving it already XD

Can I add in Cinnamon?

If yes, here is her power form!

What's your pet's name?: Cinnamon!

What does your pet look like (Image)?:

What does your pet like to do?: Read, Write in her ' Cherry ' ( A Diary like book o3o ), designing cute dresses, archery

What's your pet's personality?: Shy, Aggressive when people flirt with her Aussie .3. , Nerdy, Mysterious... Meaning she is Emo and Popular..?

Power! : Earth - She can talk to animals, heal peeps and shoot vines .3.

Anything else?: She has besties quite often, She crushes boys easily and becomes the number one bestie with anyone ( Can she bestie Isabella/Isabelle? XD )

Her Theme Song! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEjBJr_bvkU

Ahh... Sure! I'll accept her as I may re-open character forms next post. I just got one question I gotta DM you real quick. ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Pantherleaf~* » Fri May 01, 2015 11:32 am

Stop teasing me! *cry*

Lol XD
✹ тнe qυιeтeѕт people ✹

textextextextextextextext

Links;;

LeafClanPineClanFleaf AdoptsCharries

✹ нave тнe loυdeѕт мιndѕ. ✹
*~Pantherleaf~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ARE SHADECHASERS REAL?????

Postby rocoboq » Fri May 01, 2015 2:03 pm

HEEEEEYYYYYYYY TTTTRRRRREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember yesterday? Yeah, so I did end up going back to my room, but I keep getting this feeling that I should have followed Mace back to Nurse Emily's office... Oh well. You can't change what's already happened.
Wait, what's that?

Me: *Peeks around corner to see Mace, Tosh and Batille huddled together, talking*
What in the world are they doing?
Batille: ....Chalice...Shadechasers...what do we do...
I can only hear part of the conversation, they're being very quiet...
Mace: ...Nundalin...dead...Insurrection...
Nundalin? What does that mean?
Tosh: ...Tell her...only chance...secret forever...
What? Tell who? And what does he mean, "only chance?"
Mace: *Takes a step back* No! We can't put that much weight on her shoulders.
Batille: Keep it down!
I snuck up closer, wondering what they were talking about.
Tosh: Fine, we won't tell her. But that doesn't mean she won't find out either way.
Curiosity is such a hard thing to control.
Me *Steps out and confronts them* Tell who what?
They all just stared at me, their faces masks of both surprise and horror.
Mace: How... much... did you hear?
His movements were stiff with rage. He must really be mad...
Tosh: She probably heard a lot.
Me: Yeah, I did. And I heard enough to know you are keeping a secret from me. *Looks directly at Mace* Tell me.
Mace: *Sigh* Do I have to?
Me: Only if you don't want me to break it off with you. I do not appreciate secrets.
Mace: *Glances around and sees other students* Fine, but not here. Batille, can we take her to the place?
Me: What place?
Batille: You'll find out. Come on, we haven't much time until the train leaves.
Me: The train? Where is this place?
Tosh: You'll see.
Tosh was looking at Mace with an I-told-you-so look on his face.
We hopped onto the A train from the subway and got off about five minutes later. Mace, Batille and Tosh then lead me to...
...an abandoned church with police tape surrounding it?

Me: Uh, you hang out in an abandoned church? And why does it look like a crime scene?
Tosh: Concentrate on it, it isn't as it appears. It's usually hard to get rid of glamours for prosaics.
I imagined myself erasing away the image before me as though I were erasing a mistake I had written or drawn and what I saw before me was
Me: Beautiful...
Mace: Come in.
Batille opened the door and we walked inside. It was so tall!
Tosh: This place is called the Ordinance.
Me: Wait, why was is invisible? Or did it transform? I'm kinda confused...
Mace: The Ordinance has something called a glamour on it. To prosaics, it simply looks like an old, dilapidated church.
Me: What's a prosaic?
Batille: A normal person. Someone whose blood is not...altered.
Me: Altered?
Mace: Yes. we have-
???: Who's this?
Mace: Oh! Hey, Kaydin! This is my girlfriend, Isabelle. Remember me telling you about her?
Me: Kaydin?
Mace: He's one of our friends.
Tosh: Where's Aiden?
He's...out.
Tosh Mace & Batille: Not again!
Me: Out doing what? And what did you mean by "Someone whose blood is not altered?"
Kaydin: You TOLD her? You know it's against Concordat-
Mace: Law, yes, yes, we know, but she was going to find out one way or another. *Sighs and turns to me* When Batille said "Someone whose blood is not altered," she meant we have...angel blood, running through our veins. And Aiden is out doing what we do. What we were born to do. It's our legacy, started a long, long time ago by three dogs on a mission.
Me: And you have to tell me what, exactly?
They simply looked at me for a moment, as though letting it sink in.
Then it hit me.
They can change the appearance of things. They call normal people prosaics. They have angel blood running through their veins. They were born to do what they do best, and it all began a very long time ago when three dogs when on a mission.
This was why they were acting odd when they told the story.
The story of the Chalice, Dagger and Mirror.

Me: Oh my god. Y-you're Shadechasers!
They all nodded.
Tosh: Correct. We are Shadechasers.

So, what did you guys think? I personally enjoyed writing this bit.
As I promised, here's the character form! It probably won't be open for too long, but I'll try and fit people in.
Code: Select all
I WANNA BE IN THE TREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! [size=50]Please?[/size]

Picture;;

Pet's Name;;

Shadechaser or Normal (Only accepting a couple of each... sorry!);;

Hobbies;;

Personality;;

Other;;

Also, thanks for the feedback in the poll! The response with the most votes was "MOST DEFINITELY NOT" with 11 votes, so I will keep the Tree as is! Also, new poll will be up shortly!

Next
Last edited by rocoboq on Wed May 27, 2015 1:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Pantherleaf~* » Sat May 02, 2015 9:10 am

XD it's great! As usual, I can't wait for more! :)
✹ тнe qυιeтeѕт people ✹

Links;;

LeafClanPineClanFleaf AdoptsCharries

✹ нave тнe loυdeѕт мιndѕ. ✹
*~Pantherleaf~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowcenti » Thu May 14, 2015 3:55 pm

I WANNA BE IN THE TREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Please?

Picture;; Image
Pet's name: Eva

Pet's Name;; Eva

Shadechaser or Normal (Only accepting a couple of each... sorry!);; Shadechaser :J

Hobbies;; Painting,Hanging out with people, Listening to music

Personality;; Friendley,Creative, Can be bossy when needed

Other;; She wears a blanket to cover her wings because there ugly (also if someone has wing for trade can someone trade them i rlly need wings)
hi I come on here like once every 4 months
Snowcenti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Sat May 16, 2015 2:13 pm

dustwolf wrote:I WANNA BE IN THE TREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Please?

Picture;; Image
Pet's name: Eva

Pet's Name;; Eva

Shadechaser or Normal (Only accepting a couple of each... sorry!);; Shadechaser :J

Hobbies;; Painting,Hanging out with people, Listening to music

Personality;; Friendley,Creative, Can be bossy when needed

Other;; She wears a blanket to cover her wings because there ugly (also if someone has wing for trade can someone trade them i rlly need wings)

Accepted, thank you! I'll try and work on the new post a bit today and/or over the weekend. I can't believe school is almost out for me!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

IS MY BOYFRIEND A SHADECHASER?!?!?!?!?!?

Postby rocoboq » Mon May 25, 2015 6:00 am

I immediately turned to Mace.
Me: Why didn't you tell me earlier?!
Mace: Because it's against Concordat Law to tell prosaics about what we call the Shade World. *Sigh* In fact, we all probably just broke that law...
Tosh: Actually, I think the Claw would make an exception due to the demon's possession on Bridget. She asked for the Chalice, and Isabella was there and in danger, so we had to tell her so she would be safe.
Batille: That's one giant loophole. Let's just hope the Claw buys it if they use the Mortal Dagger on us.
???: Get the Dagger used on you for what? Oh, hi random person I don't know!
Mace: Great, more people, let's make it a party!
Batille: Cinnamon, this is Isabella. She's a prosaic.
Cinnamon: A prosaic? Oh my gosh, did you tell her??
Tosh: Yes, we had to tell her. It was our only option.
Cinnamon: Yayyy!!! Besties!!!
Then she just hugged me and skipped away. OK..?
Me: So, uh, what is a "Nundalin?" I heard you say it in the hallway.
Mace: Nundalin was an evil, evil dog. He began something called the Insurrection. Many Shadechasers and Lowlanders were killed.
Me: What was the Insurrection?
Batille: The Insurrection was a dark time. Basically, there was a group of Shadechasers, known as the Square, who led a rebellion to stop the Lowlanders and Claw from signing something called the Rapports. The Rapports are a mutual understanding in which Shadechasers cannot harm or kill any Lowlander they wish, but only rogue ones. It also means we have to provide them with protection.
Tosh: When the Rapports were going to be signed, a large group of Shadechasers stood and bore weapons. They were the Square members present. They announced what they were doing and why, and began the attack. They mainly attacked Lowlanders, but also fought anyone who tried to stop them. But, just before the attack, one Shadechaser opened the doors to the Rapports Hall and an immense group of Lowlanders who grouped together surged in to help the Shadechasers. The Square lost, and their plan to stop the Rapports actually backfired on themselves. The Shadechasers and Lowlanders actually felt a stronger need to sign the Rapports because of it.
Me: So, was Nundalin the leader of the Square? And why would he want to stop the Rapports from being signed?
Mace: Yes, he was the leader of the Square; he was also its founder. He wanted to stop the Rapports from being signed because he felt anything that had been tainted by demons had to be killed. Vampires and werewolves have a demon disease, the sprites are half-angel half-demon, and sorcerers are half-demon half-human. Nundalin was actually a very loyal Shadechaser, he just didn't have the right concept about what should be considered a demon and what shouldn't be.
Me: Oh. So, what exactly do you do here?
Kaydin: Here we train, learn and live. We have our bedrooms here, a kitchen, dining room, library, anything you would need to live. That also includes rooms you would not see in the average prosaic house, such as a training room and weapons room.
Me: Why would you need- Oh, right, you kill demons. Wait, one last question. Is every Shadechaser also a Paratoin, or it is just heritage and/or luck?
Kaydin: No, not every Shadechaser is a Paratoin. Only some are, like Mace, Cinnamon, Aiden and Tosh. Batille, my sister and I aren't. As you said, it is mainly based on luck and/or heritage.
Me: Wait a second, Mace, how can you be a part of two organizations at once? How can you be a Paratoin agent for Director whatever-his-name-was and a Shadechaser for the Claw?
Mace: I can't be both. I have to choose.
Kaydin: You have to choose? That must be a tough decision, have you chosen yet?
Mace: Yes. I'm going to remain a Shadechaser; how could I leave you guys behind?
Tosh: That's very kind of you, but you should probably let the leader of your other organization for Paratoins, Director Harold, know of your decision. He will want to know so you can be retired as an official agent.
Mace: That would probably be a good idea. Wanna come with, Izzy?
I stood there and thought about it for a moment. Stay here with a group of strangers, or go with my boyfriend so he can retire from being an official agent for Director Harold's Paratoins?
As you can probably tell, Tree, it was an easy decision.

Me: Yeah, I'll come with you. No offense, guys, but I'd rather not be here with some strangers. Tosh and Batille, you only half count. Well, Batille, you're more three quarters stranger, bu-
Everyone looked at me like I was rambling on, which I probably was.
Me: I'll just shut up now.
Mace: *Smiles* Alright, let's go.
When we arrived to the underground secret base, we did the usual check-in thingy and stood outside Director Harold's office.
Harold: Come in, Agents Mace and Isabella.
He was sitting a his desk doing paperwork.
Mace: Sir, as you know, I am a part of your organization and another which need to remain unnamed.
Harold: Yes. I remember asking you to choose which one you wanted to remain in, as I will not allow you to be in both. I'm sure you understand. Have you made your decision?
Mace: Yes, sir I do understand, and have made my decision. Despite the adventures I have made as a part of your team and how much fun I have had, I have decided to remain with the other, unnamed organization. I cannot leave behind my friends there. I apologize and mean no disrespect.
Wow. That was formal.
Harold: I respect your decision and take no offense in it. *Holds out hand for Mace to shake* I wish you the best of luck in your future adventures.
Mace: *Shakes hand* Thank you, sir. I wish you the best of luck as well. Oh, you'll probably be wanting this.
He held out a badge to Harold. Harold looked at it thoughtfully and shook his head.
Harold: I would typically take a retiring agent's badge, but you have been loyal and promising. You may keep it in reminder that if you ever need help, we are here to come to your aid. Thank you for your service, Mace.
Mace: *Blushing* Thank you, sir. It's been an honor.
Harold: The honor was mine.
He went back to doing his papers, which was our queue to leave.
When we left the secret base, we headed back to the Ordinance on the same train.

Me: So, how did you become a Shadechaser? Did you drink from the Chalice or were you born into it?
Mace: My family were all Shadechasers, so I was born into it. So was my brother, Ryker, but he refuses to be a Shadechaser. He claims he just wants to live a normal life.
Me: Oh. So, how do you become one through drinking from the Chalice? Do you just drink and bam, you're a Shadechaser?
Mace: *Sighs* It's not that easy... Actually, it hardly ever is. You have to go through years of training to become strong enough and able enough to drink from it. Shadechasers actually go through the same training, it just isn't as grueling because we already have extra speed, strength and other abilities. Now, one big thing about the Chalice that Tosh mentioned before is that not everyone would survive drinking it. Even when done with training, there's a chance the trainee won't survive the Arising, and the Arising failing is very, very painful. If I were them, I wouldn't want to be them.
Me: Wow, sounds... harsh. And there has been no way to make it safer?
Mace: The training is currently the only thing making it safer. We no longer use it on random civilians, such as yourself.
He then turned to me, his expression hinting worry.
Mace: Y-you're not considering becoming a Shadechaser... Are you? I mean, I can't stop you, but it's a very, very difficult life, and not everyone is meant to live it.
Me: I-I don't know. I mean, if it means getting to know you better and being able to connect more with you among other things, I might just do it. But I don't think so. It doesn't sound very me.
Better grab a fire extinguisher, because this girl's pants are on fire, what a liar. Yes, I lied to Mace, my boyfriend, about whether or not I was going to join some secret society he was born into. Yes, I just so happen to really, really want to join them. Yes, I'm terrified. But you know what? I'm capable.
The train stopped and we walked back to the Ordinance. A girl was sitting on the steps, looking like she was waiting.

Eva: Hey, glad you finally returned. The others already filled me in. *Looks at me* My name's Eva. You must be Isabella?
Me: Yeah, I am. Um, mind if we come in? It's really hot out here.
Mace: You could show her one of your paintings? Or your gallery?
Me: Paintings? Gallery?
Eva: I like to paint, and I just so happen to have many paintings. It's a hobby to keep my mind busy when I'm not thinking about demons and other things.
We entered the Ordinance once more and they took me to a room full of paintings. It was like an art museum, but way cooler.
Me: Wow... You painted all of these? They're incredible!
Eva: I don't mean to sound modest, but... I know. I'm pretty talented with a brush.
Mace: "Pretty talented" is an understatement. What she means is she is a genius at painting. She could forge the Mona Lisa if she wanted to.
Eva: I'm flattered, but I'm pretty sure every one of us is starving. I'd even be willing to bet the others are all already in the dining room or kitchen eating or making food. Oh, and Aiden came back while you were gone.
We walked through the kitchen and nobody was there, so we entered the dining room. Everyone was there, eating.
Me: So, uh, this is a lot of people, and some of them I don't know. Mind introducing me?
Mace: Oh, um, sure. Everyone, say your name, even if you've already been introduced.
Kaydin: Kaydin Swiftnight.
Anna: Annabelle Swiftnight, Kaydin's little sister. Everyone calls me Anna.
Cinnamon: My name's Cinnamon, but you already know me. :3 Or do you? Hehehehehehe...
Eva: I don't really think I need an introduction as we just met a minute ago... But my name's Eva.
Batille: I'm Batille Maplewolf.
How ironic, Batille's last name has "wolf" in it and she's a cat.
There were three people left, and I immediately recognized two of them.

Nurse Emily: Just call me Emily Alderfire here.
Bridget: Hey. Two-tailed floating girl in the hallway, otherwise known as Bridget Redtower.
Then the last guy I didn't know at all.
Aiden: *Looks up from food to me* Oh, hey. Name's Aiden Moonshade.
Mace and I sat down and ate, and that was pretty much the extent of my day. We just ate, chatted a little, got to know each other more and Mace and I headed back to our dorm rooms at school. At least school is almost out...
BYE TREEEEEEEEE!!!!

Next
Last edited by rocoboq on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:29 am, edited 5 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby retroaqua » Mon May 25, 2015 6:30 am

Can Cinnamon's colour code be 00FF00? And.. cinnamon is getting derpier.

I DEMAND THE DEGREE OF BEING DERPY o3o I NEED TO BE DERPY XD I DON'T CARE ABOUT ZE LAW

O-O

Um.

She might care-
I DO NOT >:D

._. Just make her a little derpy? And she might attack you for not putting her colour code >->

✦oh worm✦

✦i'm currently selling c$ wigs on my trade topic for cheaper!✦
✦please click on the link below for more info!✦

diary trading topic diary discussion
retroaqua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me