I Refuse to Call This a Diary, This is a TREE!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What Do You Want To See More Of?

Romance!
27%
Action!
No votes
Mystery!
8%
Humor!
19%
Other! (Comment What If You Choose This)
No votes
All Of The Above!
46%

Total votes : 26

Re: I refuse to call this a diary, this is a TREE!

Postby Twixie » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:07 pm

Bump!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Image ▬▬▬
⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
with cats
⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ Image
███ ███ ███ ███

WASTED ---♥

♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛
Twixie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Pantherleaf~* » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:44 pm

Foxy~Marionette wrote:Hey there! I know I have been very inactive, so I decided I'm going to take a turn on the story that some of you may like! Ever heard of The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices or Shadowhunters? Well, there's a hint for ya! I'm also a big fangirl of these books and had no idea where to go with the story, so yeah. The next post should be coming soon!

I've heard of them, but I havn't read them yet. I think i might have watched the movie a while back....

that sound good though! XD can't wait!
✹ тнe qυιeтeѕт people ✹

textextextextextextextext

Links;;

LeafClanPineClanFleaf AdoptsCharries

✹ нave тнe loυdeѕт мιndѕ. ✹
*~Pantherleaf~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Curses, Fire And... Chalices???

Postby rocoboq » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:52 pm

All of a sudden all the lights burst! Seriously! There was a mini explosion at each of the light fixtures and they went out!
Me: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! THE MONSTERS ARE GOING TO EAT US ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! WHO TURNED OUT THE LIGHTSSSSSS!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Hears thump and sees light* Huh, what happened? Erm, I totally didn't freak out. Heh heh.
Everyone: *Looks around astonished*
Me: What are you- WHAT THE?!?!
Where was that light coming from? Nobody had a lamp or anything... Oh, someone was making fire. .3.
Wait... Why is nobody looking for the source of that thumping sound?

Me: What are you guys doing, we should look for the source of the thumping sound!
Mace: Hey, the floating girl isn't there any more... Where did she go?
Mìmì: Isn't it obvious? She fell because the curse either left her or killed her. It most likely killed her. If it did, I'l go write some depressing poems about her later today. I bet she did die.
Rowan: Well that's pleasant... Why don't you ever go and read a happy book about rainbows and unicorns?
Mìmì: As long as it's about unicorns dying and rainbows fading which eventually leads to pure depression and sadness.
Mace: Erm, while you and Rowan argue about good books, I'll go check to see if that girl is still alive...
Me: I'll go with you... They're acting really weird and I want nothing to do with it. e.e
Mace and I pushed through the crowd to see the floating girl laying on the ground.
Me: Is she... Is she dead?
Mace: *Checks for a pulse and breathing* No, she's alive.
???: *Tries to sit up and groans* Wha-what happened? The last thing I remember was- *Possessed voice* You will return the Chalice or suffer the consequences! *Passes out*
Me: Chalice? What Chalice?
Tosh: You mean you haven't heard?
Mace: Heard what?
Tosh: The story, of course! The story behind the Chalice, Dagger and Mirror.
Mace: Oh, of course! THAT Chalice!
Me: I have absolutely no idea whatsoever what you are talking about and would like to know.
Tosh: Right. Here's the story:
Story Behind the Chalice, Dagger and Mirror wrote:Tosh: There was a time long, long ago when demons invaded the Earth. Well, they had been for a while, but it was getting progressively worse.
Me: Can you just cut to the chase? We don't exactly have a million years to spend right now. You can tell me the story with all the details later.
Tosh: Right, an excellent idea. There was a dog named Jonathan Shadechaser. He was chosen by the angel Pawziel to begin an elite race of dogs called Shadechasers.
Me: Why him?
Tosh: I thought you didn't want all of the details? .-.
Me: Just tell me or bad things will happen...
Tosh: Right... He was chosen because he had the beginning qualities of a Shadechaser, and was very aware of the demon problem and wanted to help solve it. Pawziel came to him in a dream while him, his sister, Jade, and his best friend, Dave, were on a trek to a holy land whose location is now unknown, but that is not important. Pawziel told Jonathan to go to a specific location, now also unknown, to speak with him. Jonathan immediately woke Jade and Dave and told them of his dream. At first they didn't believe him and told him to go back to bed, but Jonathan was able to convince them. Oh, by the way, the three were warriors. When they made it to the location, Pawziel appeared to them. He told them they were to become an elite race of dogs, Shadechasers, and that they were to take that on as a last name. He also gave them three different angelic objects: The Mortal Chalice, The Mortal Dagger and The Mirror. We do not know why The Mirror is not called "The Mortal Mirror," but we cannot change what has already been done. The Quiet Brothers, who you will know more about later, guard the Dagger, and the Claw protects the Chalice. The Claw is the entire Shadechaser population, but you can only vote if you are at least 18 years old. They have no idea where the Mirror is, though there are theories, such as it has been destroyed of taken my the demons. The Dagger makes all Shadechasers tell the truth, the Chalice creates more Shadechasers, which I'll get more into later, and nobody knows what the Mirror does.
Me: Why did Jonathan lose the Mirror? Isn't it some angelic relic-thingy?
Tosh: They are called The Mortal Contrivances, and there is no proof that he was the one to lose the Mirror, if it was ever even lost...

Dun dun dun!!!!! Part two is now over! I guess you'll have to find out next time what happens!!! To be continued!!!!!!

(Author's note: Hey everybody! Are you liking the twist I put on the plot? I was reading The Mortal Instruments and all the series that goes with them and they're all really good books. Basically this all came to me because I had about a third of this done and I saved it right after the floating girl passed out again and had mentioned the Chalice. I asked myself what I should do with it because I had no idea what I was thinking at the time, and knew all of a sudden to tie in The Mortal Instruments. So, again, I hop you enjoy the new twist! :) )

Next
Last edited by rocoboq on Wed May 27, 2015 1:03 am, edited 6 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Pantherleaf~* » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:02 am

Loving it! Can't wait for more! :D
✹ тнe qυιeтeѕт people ✹

Links;;

*~Pantherleaf~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twixie » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:52 am

Bump,

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Image ▬▬▬
⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
with cats
⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ Image
███ ███ ███ ███

WASTED ---♥

♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛
Twixie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shadechasers and Suspicious Activity! (DUN DUN DUN)

Postby rocoboq » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 am

Story Behind the Chalice, Dagger and Mirror Continued wrote:Me: What do you mean, if it was ever even lost? The Shadechasers can't find it, right?
Tosh: It doesn't even matter whether it was or wasn't lost, it's just some old legend, right, Mace?
Mace: *Clears throat* Yeah, right. Just some silly legend.
Tosh: *Quickly glances at Mace* Now, if I may continue... We ha-I mean, there are theories that The Mirror isn't lost, but it is in hiding, but it has not been proven. Besides, the people that make those theories are just die-hard fangirls and fanboys who believe Shadechasers are actually real! As if! Anyways, Jonathan requested a little more help, and Pawziel was in a good mood or something because he complied. He created the holy land of Ethris, which is the Shadechaser home country. In Ethris, there is believed to be one city, the Shadechaser capital city, called Salcate. There's also a lake called Lake Feyn, which was where Pawziel appeared when he took Jonathan, Jade and Dave to Ethris. Oh, and the Carlint Forest. Apparently, these creatures called Lowlanders live there. Lowlanders are beings such as werewolves, vampires, sorcerers and sprites. Mace or I can always tell you more about them later, if you're really into this myth. Anyways, Pawziel also gave Jonathan a special material to create things, such as weapons, out of, called lamasdo. Jonathan asked how he was supposed to create more Shadechasers, and Pawziel replied by mixing his and Jonathan's blood into the Cup and having him and his companions drink from it, which gave them Shadechaser abilities, and the power to create more if a normal dog drank from the Cup. Of course, not every dog survived the process.

Me: But wouldn't that be murder if they didn't survive?
Tosh: It would mean the demons would own one more dead planet. That's what they do, demons. They, as interdimensional travelers, travel to different dimensions and worlds and kill all life. We, fortunately, supposedly have those Shadechasers to protect us. So, basically, if they didn't experiment and have more dogs Arise, or become a full Shadechaser, all life on Earth would have been terminated many years ago.
Me: Woah. So, these guys are supposed to be really powerful, right?
Mace: Yeah, pretty much.
Me: They sound really cool. I wonder what kind of training you'd have to go through to become a Shadechaser? If they were even real, I mean.
Mace: *Coughs a bit* Erm, yeah, that would be cool, if the legend didn't say many Shadechasers died young because they kill, or "chase," demons for a living. Well, they probably don't actually get paid, but you get the gist.
Me: Woah. OK, not so cool. Well, is there anything else to the story?
Tosh: Not really, other than Pawziel goes away, tells them they can summon him only one more time if they assemble all three Contrivances and perform a ritual, and they create more Shadechasers. Oh, and all Shadechasers are supposed to have last names that are compound words, like "Shadechaser" is. So, for example, "Aldernight" could be a Shadechaser last name. Have I forgotten anything, Mace?
Mace: The Angel Pawziel also gave Jonathan a book called the Blue Book, short for the Blusonithan Book, which contains every Mark. They give Shadechasers extra abilities, other than the ones Pawziel already gave them by having Shadechaser blood. For example, a healing Mark would make a broken leg heal within a minute, or a speed Mark would make you faster than normal.
Me: Cool! I wish I had those, they seem really useful...
Mace: *Goes pale* Right, I suppose they would be useful...
Why are they acting so weird about this story? It isn't as if this is real or anything!
Or maybe it is?
They're acting like they know something, something I don't. I had never asked Mace about his last name...had I?
Hmm...

Me: OK, well, that's a wonderful story and all, but why is nobody, again, paying attention to the floating girl?
Mìmì: Oh, her? Yeah, I'll get the nurse. I doubt she'll live.
Rowan: Gosh, can't she be happy at least once in her life?
Then I saw someone running down the hall.
Me: Wait, is that the nurse??
Nurse Emily: Excuse me, excuse me! Hi, I'm Nurse Emily. *Glances worriedly at the floating girl who isn't floating anymore* Is that Bridget?
Mace: Yeah, I guess so.
Nurse Emily: Carry her to my office, Mace. I'll be able to treat her better there.
When I tried to follow them, Mace stopped me.
Mace: Sorry, but you can't come with us. Nurse Emily doesn't like...to be watched.
I looked at him curiously, trying to know whether he was lying or not.
Me: OK, I'll go back to my dorm room.
I was about half-way to my room when I got curious. Why couldn't I watch? Why could Mace be there and not me, if the nurse didn't like being watched?
What secrets are he keeping from me?

Next
Last edited by rocoboq on Wed May 27, 2015 1:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Pantherleaf~* » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:31 am

:D
✹ тнe qυιeтeѕт people ✹

Links;;

*~Pantherleaf~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:18 pm

New poll! I need your opinion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Pantherleaf~* » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:57 am

Darn! And her I was, so excited because I thought you did another post. :P

Don't worry I did the poll anyway. XD
✹ тнe qυιeтeѕт people ✹

Links;;

*~Pantherleaf~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SharpyTown.png » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:40 pm

bump
I draw. I geuss
Website
If you like my content, please consider supporting me on: Ko-fi
SharpyTown.png

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups