It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Best duo?

Poppet and Fuzz
11%
Zeke and his pentagon
35%
the Maverick duo
21%
Ari and Roman
32%

Total votes : 62

Re: It's not a diary, it's a leaf!

Postby koushi. » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:23 pm

We should learn to be kinder to Prince Aki. He is a prince after all. The lack of respect is utterly terrifying, don't you think?
why am i writing like this Anyway, I find that his majesty is quite a joy to be around. I believe that if we all just gave him a chance, then the school would be much more enjoyable get out of my head for all of us. Just a thought, loves. Just a thought.

Signed,
J. Mcveri

koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:40 pm

ari is the pancake lord, that explains so much
I'm a Monkey!

Monkeys are witty, curious, flexible, sociable, smart, problem-solver, artistic, polite, competitive
Sometimes they can be vain, clumsy, trickster, snobbish.
~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:26 pm

i've decided to close the registration
I'm a Monkey!

Monkeys are witty, curious, flexible, sociable, smart, problem-solver, artistic, polite, competitive
~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pillowa » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:37 am

Dear Leaf,
Yes, I agree with you, J. Mcveri, Ari is a wonderful Prince.
A wonderful Prince of Jerks.
One moment you're against him- and now you're with him? What did he do? Did he bribe you? Did he threaten you?
Whatever, it doesn't matter, whoever is with Ari is my enemy. No one insults Cecil and gets away with it.

Loves,
the charming and the most good-looking
Cecil
(P.S Hit me up, girls c;)
pillowa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arsxene » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:41 pm

hello leaf! on today's adventure i uh... did nothing, still never get to find out if magic works on dead other then certain necromancy but i did scare this victor? vincent? whatever his name was with the skull-face...
oh boy im so much in trouble! i stole his mask and.. his face looks so horrible what kind of abuse happened to him!? he doesn't deserve to be abused!

To my now best friend cecil!-
dont worry im not backstabbing you ofcourse!! im just being polite doesnt everyone have at least some manners to spare, i am trying to befriend everyone here for such an experience you see i have a secret i need to tell you!

-Umbra-
ooc-umbra is planning something and hes secretly manipulative  

───────{ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ - ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ}──
✦ Kuni/Zeph ✦ He/They ✦ Artist ✦ 18+
─────────────────────────────────

───────────────────────────
Tumblr - Insta - Signature Credit -
───────{ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ - ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴜ }───

Arsxene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolDrago » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:51 pm

Pet's name: Chessan
*sigh* dear leaf, hello again
well, I heard of some guy called Prince Ari today, I'm not sure if he's actually a prince,
and it's not like I would ask! He's kinda cute, but an absolute jerk, or at least that's what I heard. Of course, I could be wrong. I know how much I hate it when I get steriotyped. I overheard that a kid named Cecil was insulted, and a few others were too. I don't really know these people, but I know what it's like to be insulted. Oh boy, do I. I see them in the hallways a lot, but I'm pretty sure that I'm invisible to them, which is just as well. I can't talk to anyone without freezing up (literally.) Even though I watch them a lot, I'm NOT a stalker. Ew. But yeah, jerk or not (probably not, but I can't be too careful) I need a mental note to stay out of his way, which shouldn't be too hard. I hope. A cloud of frost tends to get noticed a lot.

Yours, Chessan M.
SmolDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:09 pm

Dear Leaf.... my mother and I, oh here's a picture of her:

Anyways, my mother and I were cleaning out the attic, and we came across an old dusty crown. It turns out one of my great-great-great-great-grandfathers or something was a king, and I carry his royal blood. I've always wondered what was so special about me, and I've been wondering why I was accepted into the school. It turns out that maybe this is it. This is what makes me able to be in this school with all these amazing people.

~Roman V.

Dear Leaf, I'll be absent from school for a while... speaking of mothers, mine has become very ill. Here she is:
I am very envious of that stupid kid Roman, it's not fair he gets to have a healthy mother while mine will be spending time in the hospital. I can't take care of my brother on my own, I just can't. I don't know how to deal with kids or how to cook, damn it.
~Fang
I'm a Monkey!

~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:00 am

[img]-[/img]

i love all of this ! the attention you all give is greatly appreciated, and will always be.
i haven't went to school much, my back doesn't seem to want to work with me. but what can you do ? you must feel pain to live after all !
it is great to see so many of my admirers! though,
the ghost kid is still my favorite, I appreciate seeing people try so hard !
[the writing seems to get shaky, as if it was in a rush] and it seems like my little trick with the dragon shifter worked ! how joyful to see that my magic worked ! im just that charming !
i will see if it works on others as well~
you're next, fire boy.
ari

greetings once more, students.
it has been some time, has it not?
the kids here seem to be odd, and most of all, intolerant.
didn't i say i apologized in his behalf? didn't i say that he is always like that?
ari might be a little.. insufferable at times. but it is no no reason to give him what you call "warnings" and "insults".
it may be hard, but learning to accept him may be the easiest thing to do. praise him, it will be even better.
but do not make him do it the hard way. it seems as he already did. and i do not want that to happen once more.
and i don't want to do it the hard way either.
so please, just let him be and do what he wants.
as i want all of you to sleep soundly tonight

akila

[img]-[/img]
i did not want to write here, even if the name is pleasant, everyone here seems so uninviting!
i don't want to have my paws on the same book so many rude individuals have!
but sadly, my siblings have obligated me to do so. despite my wishes.
i don't want to step into the drama that my brother has made, all of you, please don't make me do so.
i will focus on the things i enjoy, and not the things i dislike.
the does seem to be some kind students in this school, and there also seems to be a gardening club! i might just join one of these days, though im not sure if i should..

not sure what other positive things i can say, but i hope i will find more things to enjoy in this place.

asta

[In a rush, I will pretty it up later!]

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:32 am

Konnichiwa leaf, choirs okay. Everything's okay. I am okay I guess. But that prince saunters round like he owns the place and I am seen as an old artifact and a bell tower!!!

Anyway, I found there was a secret place in the school nice place that was quiet, so when ever anything or anyone gets on my nerves I can hide. Choir's going okay, too. We are doing more fun things now, and lessons are starting to pick up too as my class are doing a project on legends.

Ai Melody

Hi Leaf, my ears are better now, but even so when I go to gardening club I swear I hear something similar. What's up with that??? And those three 'royalty' I try to avoid, but it seems that they are everywhere :[ Asta seems to be nicer though, even if we are called peasants.

~Pine 'Tree Boy' Green.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Italy~ » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:21 am

Ari is like those snapchat kids that post stuff like:

Lol peasant looking at my car again
I'm a Monkey!

~Italy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me