When Worlds Collide~An Original Story by Captain Plucky

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

I hope you're liking the story.

Yeah, I love it!
50%
It needs a bit of work, but otherwise I can enjoy it. c:
50%
Well, it's bad. Try to work harder. ^^;;;
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: When Worlds Collide~An Original Story by Captain Plucky

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:32 pm

Noooo don't leeeeave!
Friends are good, tell him the truth!
*is still secretly hoping Xander's a dragon but no one knows yet*
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brackensnake » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:04 pm

mark

( also this is a movie if you have seen it i adore it <3 )
Brackensnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:23 pm

(No comment, Ranger.
*Very overexcited squeal* thanks, Brackensnake!
And wait, this is a movie? I actually had no idea!! Man, talk about coincidence.
Wow, it's a movie...
does that mean you know what happens next in this book? My ideas must not be compromisssssed....

pooopLike the dragon kingdom, the Fallen Tribe didn't have many inns. It took Xander and Christine a bit of looking to finally get one. But, when they found it and walked in, they decided against staying in it. The smell was indescribable, and all the people there, even the workers, were sleeping. Stains and trash was littered all across the walls and floors; so the two decided to take their chance with finding another one. Thankfully, it was better then the last, and the innkeeper apologized for the state of the last building.
pooop"Talk about a good first impression, huh?" Xander joked as the friends walked to their separate rooms. The princess put on a big, wide smile and nodded.
pooop"Yeah, imagine that being the first thing we find in this place!" she beamed, however, the all-around glee was fake. Every time the man talked to her, it reminded the girl about how good he was. And how terrible and sick she was for planning to leave him without a goodbye. But she couldn't bear the thought of trying to explain herself, or the thought of seeing him cry again. The man looked down and adjusted his gauntlets, nit-picking the phrase she just told him. "Are you okay, Christine? When you're happy, you don't say things in a tone like that. What's bothering you?" he questioned, going up the stairs. "Well," she trailed, forming up an excuse. "I'm just a bit concerned about this job I took. I-uh, have to get into the castle to meet the guy. I don't know how the ruler here will react if he see's me snooping around his palace." the dragonet lied, trying to sound sincere. "Oh, I've had that feeling before. I know just how to help you." he smiled, "I'll just go with you and keep watch for people. That way, you can see your client and, if anything bad happens, I can help you." Xander explained, assurance in his voice. The princess stopped herself from screaming in frustration and panic, trying to keep calm.
pooopHe couldn't come. If he did, then he would figure out Christine was there to steal something. And wouldn't that be just great to give Xander an impression of Christine like that before she ditched him?? Oh, yes, that would be absolutely fantastic! "Oh no, I don't want you to come." she said bluntly. "What if there's trouble? What if my client finds out you followed me, doesn't like you, and I lose my job? I'm sorry, Xander, but you should stay back. I'll be fine without you." She explained, noticing she was very close to her inn room. "Go alone? In a new place we've never explored? In a place where we don't know how the King reacts to strange people in his place? Sorry, Christine, that's not happening. I'm going with you, whether you like it or not. You don't know how much easier it makes things to have a friend go with you. Trust me, I had to learn that the hard way." he stated firmly, opening Christine's door for her. "You should go to sleep now, we have a lot to do in the morning." the assassin said, ushering her in. When the door closed, Christine calmly and slowly walked up to her bed; fell straight into it and screamed in the pillow. Things just got complicated.
pooopOkay, I'll have to ad-lib completely with finding the Sphere of Revolution. Then, after that, I'll have to hide it from Xander and somehow leave without him knowing. Not to mention, I'll be avoiding the guards and King the whole time. By Ajax, how is this going to turn out? I have to be more careful and precise then I will ever be in my lifetime. I'll have to avoid capture and realization by any means necessary. And I can't turn into a dragon by my dad's orders, so how on Aldia will I keep Xander from finding me? Christine was a bundle of nerves, not knowing what to do when the time came to leave. She didn't even want to, which made the whole thing worse. If only the dragon princess knew how to make things work out perfectly, but alas, she did not have that power.
pooopMaybe "happy ever after" wasn't a thing for her. Heck, in her case, the dragonet probably didn't even deserve it. Christine tried desperately to think of a new plan, but nothing came to mind. She was too close to the goal to go back now. At this moment, it was do or die.
pooopOh, and do I mean do or die...
Last edited by Captain Plucky on Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:22 am

The suspense is re~al *cries*

Edit: Wait, it's a movie?
I can find out what happens :twisted:
*Googles*
Aw, it's not the same!! Silly sci-fi :evil:
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:51 pm

(*Pats back in more sarcastic comfort.* There, there.
The movie isn't the same?
Whew, thank goodness! I thought I was going to have a problem on my hands, explaining how I didn't pirate their script!
Do tell, what is the name of this movie???)

pooopChristine tossed and turned in her bed, unable to sleep. She was wading in all of the things she could do to change fate, but nothing turned out in a good way. It all ended in tears, pain, and having to leave Xander with many regrets on her shoulders. She was begging, pleading with her mind to think of something better, but it gave her no avail. Her head felt fuzzy and the female was tired beyond belief.
pooopI don't know what will happen tomorrow. Well, actually, that's a lie; I know exactly what will happen. She hit herself with her pillow, frustrated. Ugh, this ISN'T FAIR! Xander is no nice and sweet, and he's the one who helped me through EVERYTHING! Why do I have to repay him like this?! It's NOT FAIR, I tell you! Her fatigue and irritation ignited inside of her, making her infuriated and disgusted with herself. Her hands suddenly turned into dragon paws, her light blue talons unsheathing instinctively. The princess gasped, immediately changing them back to what they were supposed to be. She realized that sudden and intense bursts of emotion would trigger the mechanism inside of her that changed her into a dragon. Great, another thing to add to my "Things to be cautious about in my perilous journey tomorrow" list. She sighed, feeling sleepiness take over her. With a soft plop, she sunk into her sheets and pillows and fell asleep on the spot.
pooopWhen Christine got up, Xander was waiting for her in front of his room.
"Ah, good, you're up. Now we can walk over to the castle together." he said, glee in his lax tone. "Alright then." she said, accepting defeat as she stretched. It looked like the man really wanted to accompany her, so there was no point trying to fight it anymore. Not when she had other things to worry about. Strolling down to the main hall, they asked for directions to the King's palace. "Ah, you're new here, huh?" the innkeeper responded, cleaning some cups. "You have to get to the castle by boat. Inconvenient, I know, but our king adores his water. The docks aren't too far from here, and I'm sure someone won't mind making the journey just as long as you pay them." he explained. Christine added another thing to her long list. If the building was on it's own near the ocean, that meant it was impossible to leave without Xander. Even more so since she was positive she couldn't fly over it without bringing attention to herself.
pooopNonetheless, she payed the sailor who was taking them and got on board. In the meantime, she noticed that this would be the last/second-to-last time she would see Xander. I should at least give him good memories of me for a goodbye. Maybe then, when I leave, he won't be AS horrified by my terrible being.
"So," she started, smiling, "I appreciate you coming with me, Xander. I'm sorry I reacted like I did at first. I guess I was just nervous about my job in this new place." she dipped her head, staring at the ocean. The waves were very wild today, the water dancing with vibrant colors of aquas, navy's, and deep, crystal blues. The body of liquid was so clean, that you could see the fish and colorful coral in the infinite bottom. This moment of observation relaxed her a little. "Oh, please, I completely understand. I would have acted the same way if I had someone go with me for my first job in Aldia. Besides, that only makes it all the more reason that it was a good thing for me to go with you. Listen, I'll stay in the main throne room. That way, the king won't barge in on you. Not to mention the guards will be focusing on me if you keep yourself undetected." he swept the problems in the air away with a strong hand. The girl giggled in response, thankful. "That's a really good plan." she observed, grinning bigger. "Oh. there you go again with your compliments. We are at a sea right now and I have heavy armor on. Do you think I need help drowning?" the assassin joked, putting on a expression of fake shock. "I'm sorryyyy!" the dragon princess whined in reply, laughing even more. The man burst out in laughter with her, smirking happily. "Looks like we're here, Christine." he noticed quickly, "I'll go in first, and you'll need to keep to the walls. I know you have the castle's layout memorized in your head, since it seems like something you'd remember. Find your client and get your job, and then we'll be out of here." he helped the female get out of the boat, brushing himself off afterwards. "Got it." she said, crouching so she wouldn't be as noticeable. With a nervous sweat, she remembered that she was supposed to know the rooms of the building. She was hoping that she would have more time to do memorize and study them. Yay, more things to scream internally about! Sarcastic glee was in her head, and she tried to shake it off.
pooopWhen the doors opened, she rolled to the right and let the guards inspect Xander. They took his sword off of him, which worried her. How would she defend herself without her human sword? Her hands? Ha! That last suggestion was a joke. Humans hands were useless for fighting. What type of person in their right mind would resort to soft, fleshy, and fragile hands as a weapon? No one, duh! Traveling on the floor quietly, she opened a door that was on the side of the room. She traversed down the stairs carefully, minding every step she took. In all honestly, she had no idea if this was the right way or not. All she could do was listen to her dragon instincts, which were trying to reach out and grasp the power the Sphere could give to her. Hopefully, that wish for the power dragons used to have wouldn't fail her. Hopefully, she was going the right way. Suddenly, she heard quick footsteps start to go up the stairs. Christine looked around wildly, jumping down and getting under the stairs where another floor was. It hurt her feet when she landed, but she gave them no concern. The footsteps passed as fast as they came, the person above seeming to talk about something to himself in a distressed voice. He was probably scared about Xander's unexpected arrival. The dragonet grabbed her chest, letting out a held-in breath. It appeared as if her friend was losing time to distract, so she would have to hurry.
pooopClosing her eyes, she let her natural lust for prowess show her the way. After a while of tension-filled breathing and painfully silent steps, she arrived at a door, where her insides were shouting and hooting with excitement. She slowly opened the door, where no one was inside. Closing the door behind her, she stood up; and found herself face to face with The Sphere of Revolution. Christine literally jumped with relief. Finally! This stupid quest was almost over! She was a master of stealth! Suddenly, she stopped herself from sprinting head-on to grab the orb.
pooopWait. What if it's rigged with some alarm? After all, what type of King just leaves something important like this for the taking? Taking out her sword, she threw it next to the prize. A crack appeared in the floor where her sword landed. The crack turned into a hole, and the whole floor next to the crack crumbled to the abyss below. If the dragon had been standing there...
No. She'd have to think about things like that later. She was fine now, so what else mattered besides the Sphere and Xander? With a click of her tongue, she realized it was a test. A test to see what someone truly was. Whether they were just a simple human thief...of a shape-shifting dragon. Clever. Ingenious, even. This meant the girl wasn't messing with some normal King. Father told me not to change into my real form, not matter what. But...I won't get what he strictly told me to get if I don't. Besides, everyone is distracted with Xander. No one will see me. It will only be for a second! Outstretching her arms, she let her wings finally have their wish; to be free again. They appeared, and Christine felt like herself again. She knew, at this moment, that Alard meant it when a lot of pain had to endured for something great. She was doing the right thing by leaving her friend, even if it didn't feel right. pooopWith a quick run and a hop, she was air-born, soaring towards the power that called her name. She let her fingers stretch out as wildly as they could, grabbing the clear ball with both hands. When she did, it changed from transparent to a white with light blue streaks. But, it seemed like all of the emotions inside her had ceased. She...really didn't feel different like she thought she would. What was wrong? Was she not doing it right, somehow? The problem was she didn't even know what she was supposed to be doing! I-I'll have to worry about it later. At this moment, I have to leave and I have to leave NOW. Making her wings go back when she landed on the floor, she hurriedly climbed the floors of the palace with as much silence as she could. When she rushed, she tucked the orb in the messenger bag she was carrying, making sure it was well-hidden. When she arrived at the very first door, she went in and opened it, Xander was still there; safe and sound in the throne room. Thank Ajax! However, she had intervened on a conversation that was going on.
pooop"No, I don't-" Xander was saying, then got cut off by the only other person in the room.
pooop"Aaaah?? What issss this I smell? Royal blood?!" another man's voice said, it's tone dripping with ice and deceit. Christine froze, hoping she didn't get noticed. A figure on the blood-red throne rose up, his black hair glistening in the candle light. His grin was sharp and his black eyes even sharper, while he was clothed in royal, over-the-top-bedazzled robes. "Greetings, Christine of the Dragon Tribe, I am King Galster of The Fallen Tribe.
And where do you think you're going with MY orb?!?!"
Last edited by Captain Plucky on Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:04 pm

Hehehe
It's called When Worlds Collide XD

HHHHHHHHH
*chokes*
No, I'm okay, just suffering an acute attack oF MAJOR CLIFF-HANGER AAAHHH!!!!!
I reeally want Xander's reaction
hOW does he kNOW?!

D33r Plucky
Pz upd8 asap
or Ranger will legit die
Sincerely —A Tortured Soul
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:46 am

(Really? huh.
I have heard your screeches of terror and torture, oh loyal reader! I shall update now!
*Heroic trumpet plays in the background*)

pooop" 'Christine of The Dragon Tribe?' " Xander echoed, a processing expression on his face. "Christine, what is he talking about?"
pooop"Oh-ho! You don't know, darkness warrior?" Galster chortled at the girl's plan falling apart as if it was a written-out script for a play.
pooop"Xander, I-I can explain everything! You just need to get out of here!" she stood up, waving her hand to the door wildly. Time was freezing before her, and her ideas were crumbling apart. This really was the worst thing that could happen. "Your friend isn't going anywhere, princess." the king hissed, "This is all too rich to let slip through my talons!" in one motion, the dragon's quick and limber feet made him stand before the girl's friend. "Do tell, how does it feel? To have a friend lie to you like this?" he put on a mockingly, horribly wounded face and clutched his chest dramatically. "I don't have to believe you. How on Aldia could you say Christine's...that?" Xander responded coolly, looking at the king with even eye contact. "Oh, I'll tell you how." he chortled, stepping into the middle of the room. Bringing his arms in, he chuckled lowly, almost as if he had a trick up his sleeve. With a flash of light, Galster's human form was there no more.
pooopInstead, there lied an eight headed dragon, with scales as red as fire and eyes as blue as the ocean surrounding him. He now showed the black streaks next to his eyes, which were hidden by his hair before. "Do you sssseee these stripes, human? These show that one can change into something like me. How can you love something like that? Xander, was it?" he slithered up to the shocked person as hatred suddenly took place in his diamond blue eyes.
pooop"Shut up." the assassin suddenly blurted, his face turning as red as a tomato. Christine's brain was screaming in fear and panic. She was being discovered! Not only that, but why did her friend look so embarrassed all of a sudden? The King laughed in a ferocious roar at his apparent uncomfortable feelings, pounding one of his paws on the floor happily. "To think, I would get an act like this today!" he shouted, his laughter amplified by the eight heads. "Those stripes, they don't prove anything. Christine told me they were tattoos, and that she liked to read about dragons. Those things could just be something to show how much she loves them." he said slowly, stuttering in some places. "Still not accepting the truth? Do you love her that much?" The King swept to face him, most of his heads snapping the air or hissing for intimidation.
"Shut. Up." Xander snapped, his blush becoming deeper. "Now, now, don't get all angry at me right now. I have to show you why your friend has been lying to you!" he approached the assassin, a diabolical expression on his face. The human stood firm, ready for anything. With a motion too quick for him to block, Galster whacked him across the room with one strong hit. Before the man could stand up, he grabbed him and bashed him into the wall repeatedly.
"No!" Christine shouted, running to the scene while saying: "Galster, quit it!" she was halfway to the men, but it seemed like she would never get there. "Tch, aw, it looks like she loves you too, Xander! How sweet!!" he cooed, his voice dripping with cruelty and cold, hard pleasure of the fight he was having. He dropped the man, who got up immediately, however he was a little wobbly. "Oh, what's thisss? No one has ever survived that!" Galster poked the assassin with a talon, who didn't flinch. "Hmm, let's see how you fare again my blades! Ha-ha!" the claws on the Kings paws became longer and sharper, the dark blue color shimmering in the light of the room. He swiped at the man, who turned his back to the king in order to protect his organs. The claws scraped against the back plates of his armor, no apparent affect on the person. "Hmm, you like to agitate people, don't you?" the dragon observed, looking at his talons. "It's what I live for." he faced the dragon again, looking around wildly for a weapon. Nothing. At least Christine was coming to help.
The man was then pinned to the ground by Galster's back paws, when the front proceeded to rip him apart in every place they could. The face, the exposed shoulders; and even in some parts, it would tear into the armor and keep going. "Princess, do you see what I'm doing to your friend!?" he called, raising his heads in the air. "Xander, look at her face! See her angry face turn into one like mine, an abomination of nothing but lust of power! Christine," all of the heads turned in unison to her, still tearing into the assassin. "You know who you are. Elymas knows that dragons can sense each others presence. Did you really think I would miss out on entertainment like this? The chance to show your father that shape-shifter's can be even better than your disgusting pure breeds? You aren't even a pure dragon, for Elymas's sake!" he got off of the mysterious apologizer, who did not get up like last time. He did not move, either.
"Xander? Xander!!" Christine cried, sitting beside her friend and holding his hand. He was barely conscious, with terribly deep cuts all over his body and face. Even if he couldn't feel anything, it was obvious that anyone would die from these wounds. "Xander..." she repeated in a loud, sniveling sob. She now felt even worse for having to leave him. She..she felt like the scum of Aldia. "I...apologize for saying I wouldn't collapse because there was no way I would get hurt that badly." Xander gripped the girl's hand as pitifully tight as he could. "C-Christine, forgive me, forgive me for doing this to you. But," he breathed, his eyes closing, "You are..on your own now." his head dropped on the floor, where more blood dripped from everywhere on his body. The princess's hands started to shake, her face well-wet with tears. Her sadness turned into self-loathing, the self-loathing turning into pure infuriation. Enraged, deep emotions that simply poured out of her very heart. With such sudden, strong emotions, she couldn't help what was happening to her.
pooop"Under no circumstances, should you change into your dragon form. Even if it means someone else has to die, do not do it. EVER." Alard's voice rang. But she was so enraged, she didn't even care about her father's authority. Christine just let herself change into her dragon form, not caring about the consequences. "Now that's more like it!" Galster exclaimed, getting in a battle position.
"Christine of the Dragon tribe, show me how you fight! Make this something I will remember for all of my years of ruling to come!" "You won't get to live for that long, you disgusting creature." she growled, unsheathing her light blue talons. "In fact, you're going to wish you were never born!" she got in a defensive stance as well, outstretching her wings. The King actually didn't have wings, for some strange reason. "We'll see." he replied, flashing his blood-red fangs. The two launched themselves at each other, grappling with their paws for a while as one tried to get the upper claw. They jumped away a little distance, when Christine let out a plume of fire. Two of Galster's heads did the same, and it make the princess's fire disperse immediately. She dodged the flames, and there was a new burn mark on the wall.
pooopIf TWO of him can do that, how can I fight back? What if he's too strong for me to defeat?? The dragonet shook these things off, rushed toward the King, jumped, and landed on his back. She planted her talons in a couple of the necks, while the others faces tried to snap her off. She shot some fire in the cuts, where Galster reared Christine off and stomped on her head. Her face started to bleed. Grabbing the man's back legs, she started to cut them, attempting to fly up in the air. He was too heavy, so she proceeded to drop him. As quick as a whip, Galster lunged at the dragonet and grabbed her shoulders, where deep cuts appeared. Christine roared in pain, kicking at the man with her back claws. A few of his heads grabbed her legs and chewed at them, where she screeched in the awful amount of terror and stinging wounds. He threw the girl to the ground hard, where she lied for a few seconds in attempt to recuperate.
"You should be ashamed of yourself, you commoner dragon. I haven't even used most of my power, and here you are, dying at my feet! You royal's really are useless without that Sphere! Ha!" he mocked, "I'm not even that badly hurt!"
The Sphere of Revolution... she heaved herself up, a plan arising in her head. She made a b-line for her messenger bag, tearing it open and grabbing for her prize madly. "Wait. What are you doing? STOP!" Galster roared, striding for the girl. The ground shook at the power he ran, many things falling from the shelves around the two. She fumbled around for the Orb even more, where did she put it?!!? The man was getting closer and closer, when she finally grabbed it. In a state of fear, she held it close, praying that it gave her the power she desperately needed.
"Please, please, Sphere..." she begged in a whisper, afraid for her very life. "Please..." she repeated, a long, cold tear drop landing on it. The orb suddenly lighted up, and Christine felt a surge of fantastic power. So this is why Galster enjoyed picking on people weaker than him. The dragon princess turned to face her opponent, feeling braver than she ever had. "So now you know." he trailed, his nostrils letting out much smoke due to his frustration. "It doesn't matter. No, it really doesn't." he reassured himself aloud. "You-you know why? Because I've been using that thing for my whole life! You using it once could never amount to my powers! Don't you know that my secret dragon gift is, er...deception?" his voice squeaked, an undercurrent of terror apparent. "I wonder what yours is...Oh well! You won't live long enough to find out! Come at me with everything you've got, Christine!" he laughed away his worries and stepped back, arching his necks back in a superior way. With faster speed, she came at the King and let out another plume of fire. He yelped in surprise and dodged, clawing the floor nervously. The female rolled and sliced his underbelly with one fair cut. He reared up in the pain.
Confused, afraid, Galster shot fire in all directions. The girl covered herself with her wings, which took most of the damage well. However, she had received some cuts on them, which made the pain flare up. "M-mocking me with your fancy wings? Huh?" he asked, "Well, how will you react when you're in my element?" He grabbed the girl in an inescapable lock and threw her into the wall with a great force. The wall crumbled, and she plunged into the ocean. Her wounds screamed at the salt water, where her face was the worst to get it. She surfaced, but Galster was there to take her right into the ocean again. She fought and clawed in many directions, bubbles spurting madly from her mouth. She felt her talons hit something, and she clawed at it. The King shouted in the water, clutching his chest. He swiped his claws at Christine's face, which blinded her for a moment. He then took her wings and swam deeper and deeper, where the princess didn't know if she could breathe underwater or not. Her lungs were begging for air, but seemed to be coping with the difference. Then, she started to feel something hurt her, but it was just some coral that she had accidentally rubbed. The mercenary landed on the ocean floor, where the battle was now taking place. Both opponents were pretty much equally hurt, scared, and desperate. Galster bit a fish next to him, in a attempt to intimidate, then swam towards the female. Christine swam to meet him, ready for anything. He kicked at the female's stomach, where she coughed up a little bit of blood. She clawed at three of the head's eyes', where they all didn't have time to react. The King clutched his head, proceeding to try and bite at the princess's arms. She took the man's heads' and, with all of her might, flung them at the floor. The heads went to the floor in slow motion, where his body started to spin. She rapped his spinning torso and back for the few moments when he spun. When Galster stopped, he was hurt very badly. Looking at his enemy, then at the world above, he threw some sand in the girl's face and swam towards the surface. Christine's eyes started to sting, and she grabbed madly for the King. She got his tail and held on, where the King was screaming something in the water. When he got to the surface, he tried to shake her off, but to no avail.
pooop"GET OFF OF ME!" he cried in terror, "No! I can't lose! I have a Kingdom to run!"
pooop"And I have have a friend to avenge, you piece of fox bile!" Christine retorted, enraged at Galster's attempts to run away. What a coward! He crawled onto the beach slowly and collapsed, breathing heavily. Christine followed, but forced herself to stand up. "King Galster of The Fallen Tribe," she started, making her wings go out as far as they could. "The Sphere of Revolution belongs to the royal's, and you no longer can stop me. You stand accused of destroying my one and only friend, Xander. I will avenge him, even if it takes everything I've worked for." she said in a noble voice that was very similar to Alard's. "Heh," he gasped, turning to face the girl. The poor man looked like a beached whale. "You...really do love him, d-don't you?" Christine flushed without any warning, and did a terrible job at hiding it. "Like my friend would say, 'shut up'." she approached Galster slowly, her body taking more and more time to move.
She took her talons, raised them above her head, and sliced every single head off of the King's body. He thrashed for a moment, but then suddenly stopped, the sand around him turning red. Letting one more tear fall down her face, Christine breathed in deeply. Her job really was done now. She could finally go home.
pooopBut, if it was a victory, why did it feel like defeat? She knew why. It was because Xander wasn't with her, laughing and making jokes and blushing at her compliments. Galster was right, he really did love her...
and she loved him back.
Anger took over again, where she roared at the sky and pounded her paw on the floor. The roar was long and full of grief and torture, the sound blood-curling. What was she to do now? Just leave Xander there to die?
No, I have to try and save him. I KNOW I can do it! She took flight where her body was whining at her her stop pushing herself. She ignored it. Flying into the hole in the wall, she got to the orb and held it close to her once again. She had no idea how you got your special power. Did you wish for the one you wanted? Or was it decided for you by birth? Galster's was deception, so with that kind of power, it could go either way. "Please, Sphere, give me the power to heal for my ability." she requested, closing her eyes. "Please, I don't care If I don't make it through this. I don't care if I never see my father or mother ever again. I just want Xander to be okay!" she begged, but there was no response. She let another tear drop on it, but it gave her no avail. "Come on!" Christine exclaimed, so angry that she shot some fire at it. The orb lighted up again, and she felt the power to heal flow through her. There wasn't really a way to explain how she knew the feeling was healing, she just...knew.
pooopIn excitement, in worry, she rushed to Xander, his sides were barely rising. The princess put her hands on his face, and the cuts slowly closed up and went away. She sighed in relief. The orb had granted her wish! She did the same to the rest of him, and the assassin opened his eyes.
"Christine? Is that..really you?" he asked, disbelief in his voice. She dipped her head, ashamed of her appearance. "Y-yes. But please, allow me to explain!" she blurted, her legs starting to wobble. "I didn't mean to lie to you! I felt really bad about it! But, my father is the king of the dragons and he said I couldn't tell anybody about my real form! And that dragon, the one who attacked your family, not all dragons are like that! That dragon was just a rouge, and I swear we really aren't like that!" she put her head in her hands, feeling like she doing the right thing. But, at the same time, she felt horrible for betraying her father.
pooop"I would have told you if I could, but then you told me about how much you hated dragons. I didn't want you to not like me. I didn't want you to hate me." she wiped her eyes, her head feeling stuffy. "The Orb that Galster was talking about...is the Sphere of Revolution. Dragons, in the beginning, couldn't shape-shift. But then, a NobleDragon named Elymas, crossed our blood with human blood. Now, we are forever cursed with only having half of our power. That is, until a human wizard gave us that orb. It restores all of our power to us, and my father wanted me to retrieve it for him. Xander," she paused, "I'm sorry for everything I've put you through. I'm sorry that for the whole time I've known you, all I did was lie. I wish It could have been different, but I had my orders. Now, I must go back to my Kingdom and give my father the Sphere. I hope that, one day, you can find it in your heart to think of me like you did before. Again, forgive me." she let out her wings, but they drooped. Christine tried to jump and fly in the air, but her wounds refused to take any more abuse. She fell onto the floor, wondering if she had cried too much today or if it would be okay. "Christine..." Xander breathed, "You healed me, didn't you? Have you always had this power?"
"No, the orb gave it to me today." she replied, feeling her bleeding head. The assassin sat next to the hurt dragon, putting his hand over one of her bleeding shoulders. "Christine, do you remember when Galster said that I...loved you?" he asked slowly, his face going red once again. "Yes," she said quietly. "Then you now know about how I really feel about you. Christine," he felt her head, concerned. "Just because you can change into a dragon, that doesn't change my opinion of you. Especially since you explained why that dragon attacked my family. Darling," he paused, blushing a little deeper. "I love you, and I will never leave you now matter what you really are. I've..." he paused,
pooop"I've just been so lonely, Christine. An assassin's life is a lonely life, as I have experienced first hand. You do not know how many nights I would dream of someone to keep my company. How many days I would brave blistering heat and hardened cold just to say 'If I survive this, I know someone will come and love me as much as I will them'. Christine, do you love me, too?" he inquired, dropping his head. There was another pause.
pooop"Yes, I do love you, Xander." she responded weakly, "I don't care what my father says about humans, I do love you. And I never wanted to leave you. I felt terrible about making the decision to do so once I got the Sphere. In a way, I'm happy Galster stopped me. How else would I have these moments with you?" she let her head rest on Xander's lap, and he didn't seem to mind. "You have no idea how much that means to me, Christine." he breathed, tracing a finger along her horns softly. At this point in time, the female didn't mind her painful cuts, or her large, bleeding wounds. Xander made all of the pain go away. "How can I help you with your wounds? Can you heal yourself?" he questioned. "Let me see." she said, brushing her hand over her face and her wounds. It seemed like her powers would only heal the light to medium-deep cuts. The severe ones, however, stayed. "That's no good." he frowned, looking at the deep wounds. "Dragon's are more resilient to pain than humans are, Xander. If you help me stop the bleeding, then I'll be fine." she stated simply. The man dug into the girl's messenger bad and tied up the girl's cuts. In a while, she stood up and started moving again. "What now?" he asked, genuinely curious. "Now," Christine started to answer, breathing in deeply.
pooop"It's time to go home."
Last edited by Captain Plucky on Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:38 am

oo nice trumpet

AAAAWWWWWWWWWW......
*sniffs*
That was good~ :D

But
OhMyGoshIthoughtYou'dKilledXander Image
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:44 pm

(thanks
I r8 8 out of 8 m8.
I would never kill my little assassin child. He stay's till the end.
Or does he?
I'm not telling you. ;])

pooop"You mean your home, right?" Xander inquired.
pooop"Yep. It's time you see what dragons are really like." Christine replied, "Here, get on my back. It will be much quicker if we fly there." She extended her wings and crouched a little so her boyfriend could get on a little easier. "Christine, would you mind giving me a basic idea of what dragons are like before we get there?" he asked, hopping on his girlfriends back. "Of course, just remember to hold onto my horns so you don't fall off." she responded, keeping in mind that she wouldn't be able to do any tricks with Xander on. She ran towards the hole that King Galster had made and jumped into the air, taking flight. The day was warm, with a fresh breeze in the air. It was a little cloudy, but that was good for Christine. Now she would have somewhere to hide from human eyes! "Dragons," she started, "are lot like people. It's hard to put them in one big, general group, but I'll do my best." she felt a cloud, sneezing because some had gotten in her nose. "Dragons are always comparing themselves to one another, seeing how they're better. It almost like you're always being quietly judged and put in a 'could I kill you right now' group. We see ourselves as the most superior and strongest race, but In my opinion I don't see anything wrong with that. After all, we have built-in weapons and can fly, not to mention can resist more damage. However, Xander, that is only my viewpoint; and I see now that there are very strong humans in Aldia." she beat her wings at an even, strong pace, excited to get home. She held the Sphere in her hands, and was excited to give it to her father. Imagine how proud he would be! Oh, but how would he react to Xander? That was something to think over. "Hmm, that's pretty much how that rouge dragon acted. I'd believe it if your kind is stronger, it would make sense." he mused, touching a cloud just like Christine had done before. "It feels so...fresh up here. Do you ever get tired of flying?"
"No, I love to fly. But I don't love it as much as I love you, Xander!" she purred, smiling. The assassin chuckled joyfully, scratching Christine's head. "I love you too, darling." he replied, happy. (I'm pretty sure the two are aware of how mushy they sound. But hey, they don't mind, I don't mind! I'm the on writing this thing, after all!) "Listen." the dragonet said, "I'm not-exactly sure of how King Alard, my father, will react to you. He hates Elymas for doing what he did all of those years ago. So, for me, his own daughter, to bring him a human.."
"I'll be with you every step of the way, Christine. Don't worry about me." he assured, eager to see her Kingdom. "Oh, it looks like we're almost there." "Already? My, you must fly very fast! I haven't noticed it, though." Xander observed, looking down. It looked like there was a bountiful utopia at the bottom. "That's good! It means I had some self-control with my speed!" Christine exclaimed, landing close to castle. She tucked Xander under one of her wings, (with his agreement, of course) took a deep breath, and walked in.
pooop"My baby is back!" Kritana screeched in happiness when she saw the girl. "ALARD! The princess has returned! Come and meet your daughter!" she gave her child a big, loving hug. "Mommy," Christine breathed, "I missed you and daddy so much!" she said, stopping tears of glee from pouring out.
pooop"Christine?" Alard echoed, rushing the the queens side. "My daughter, you do not know what joy has taken over my heart. Give me a hug!" he joined in, hugging the girl tightly. "Oh? Do you have a bag under your wing?" he asked, stepping back and giving his daughter some space. "About that," the female clawed the ground under her, nervous. "What is it, sweetie?" Kritana questioned. "Is something wrong?" Alard chimed, "Why do you look so petrified? What's happened?" he questioned, a look of deep concern on his face. "No, no, I'm fine. It's just-uh, I-" she paused, scratching her ears. "I brought a guest. That's also someone I fell love with. So, ummm, don't get mad, dad, please hear me out." she let her wing open, where Xander landed on the floor gracefully. "Awww, he's so cute and tiny compared to you!" Kritana observed, "You've picked well, Christine!" "Thanks, mom." she smiled at her mother. At least she was supportive. Alard's nostrils were pouring out smoke, but his expression remained neutral. "What is his name?" he asked, "Xander." Christine said. "Profession?"
pooop"I am a assassin, your highness." Xander chimed in calmly, "Hmm," Alard circled around the boy, who kept an even stare just like he always did. "You realize who you are going after, correct? You understand how unqualified you are in your current state, correct?" he questioned, his tone pressing. "I am ready to do anything I have to for your daughter, sir. Whatever it takes."
"Alard, you don't mean...?" Kritana dropped her head, suddenly fearful of something. "Dad, what is mother talking about?" she looked around, confused. "Xander, allow me to educate you. First and foremost, congratulations for stealing Christine's heart. You really must be something to catch her eye." he hopped onto his throne, looking at his family and someone he wasn't sure about yet. "Christine, I will be honest with you. I am not mad, because I understand how Xander feels. When I was a young boy, I saw something in the sky. It was Kritana, flying in the air like nothing I had ever seen. In her human or dragon form, I loved her with all of my heart. Alas, I was fully human. I was not worthy of her." he stared at his talons, remembering days of old. "Her father made something called 'The Trials of Agony' for me. If you pass, you become one of us. But, the journey is perilous and pushes one beyond his limits. I barely survived them, but Kritana was worth it. Xander, do you think Christine is worth it? Are you willing to put a fate worse then death on the line for your love?" he asked, tapping the arm of his throne with his talons. The assassin observed the people around him. Kritana's expression explained that she did not like the memories of the trials, and Christine looked like she didn't know what to think. "I am willing, your highness. I will take the trials." he said, a brave glint appearing in his eyes. Alard laughed quietly to himself, "I wasn't expecting that. Very well, Xander. You are allowed two days of rest, and then you must go. Christine, show Xander the palace's guest rooms." he waved the couple away, and the girl followed her orders. "Alard, are you sure this is a good idea? I don't think that human knows what he's getting into!" Kritana whispered in panic. "Believe me, I wasn't prepared at all when I had to go. But, if he really loves Christine, he will survive. Who knows, maybe one day he will be ruling this kingdom." The King shrugged.
pooop"Either way, Xander's in for something he wouldn't be able to prepare for in a thousand years."
Last edited by Captain Plucky on Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit