When Worlds Collide~An Original Story by Captain Plucky

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

I hope you're liking the story.

Yeah, I love it!
50%
It needs a bit of work, but otherwise I can enjoy it. c:
50%
Well, it's bad. Try to work harder. ^^;;;
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: When Worlds Collide~An Original Story by Captain Plucky

Postby Ranger of the North » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:21 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

NAWWWW
I actually really liked the ending! I had epic music playing in my head along with Christine's words, lol; it was really powerful, I loved it C:

Congratulations on finishing!! It's been a joy to follow along. Thanks for pushing through the hard stuff and continuing to the end, even when you were stuck :D I wish I could do that c':

Three cheers for Plucky! 😊
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:58 am

Aw, thanks so much! It's been so sweet and inspiring of you to follow me along with this book; and to help me out by critiquing and cheering me along. Tbh, you're on of the main reasons I continued to write this. ❤️
I think this is the second book I've completed, so yaayy! At least I'm getting a little better at writing full-length things. 😂
While this book does still needs more editing, I'm happy that it's finally done! Thanks so much Ranger, and to all the others out there who read this as well.
While the reading group was small, I appreciate each and every one of you! ❤️
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:29 pm

Captain Plucky wrote:
Aw, thanks so much! It's been so sweet and inspiring of you to follow me along with this book; and to help me out by critiquing and cheering me along. Tbh, you're on of the main reasons I continued to write this. ❤️
I think this is the second book I've completed, so yaayy! At least I'm getting a little better at writing full-length things. 😂
While this book does still needs more editing, I'm happy that it's finally done! Thanks so much Ranger, and to all the others out there who read this as well.
While the reading group was small, I appreciate each and every one of you! ❤️
I'm glad I could help encourage you :D Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you C:
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me