Chronicles of an Aspirant Buccaneer

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: Chronicles of an Aspirant Buccaneer

Postby Toy Cutty » Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:38 pm

Remarks on August 4th___Weather: Fair__ Wind: S 10knots__ Barometer: 29.93__ Visibility: 10 miles__ Temp: High 105F, Low 82F
Distance Travel: None

__I genially can't remember yesterday at all. Is my life that boring that I actually didn't do anything or I completely forgot the day?
__Did painting today while Sister went swimming.
__Went to the doctor this morning, I'm very proud I didn't cry like I did last time, meeting new people makes me very shy and uncomfortable. Said the knot was just a infected spot. I hope he is right, I really don't want it to be a spider bite. The doctor gave me a plan to get better.
__Someone asked me today, "Cutty, what is something that makes you happy?" I had to pause I was so stumped by the question and I didn't have an answer. I don't think I do. What does make me happy? I told her Daydreaming, but she looked at me strange as if that wasn't a suitable answer. I agree it's not a suitable answer.

__What makes me happy?
__What makes me smile?
__What brings me joy?
__...Why can't I think of anything? Why?
Toy Cutty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me