hunter's woods prompt writing

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

have you completed more or less tasks than me :eyes:

Poll ended at Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:50 am

more
No votes
less
100%
*takes muffin*
No votes

Total votes : 2

G11

Postby clemen » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:22 am

the hollow desert's rankings are very simple. they can change depending on what the current leader thinks is best for his or her clan. the two most common roles are leader and deputy. the leader is to take care of the clan and make sure no one is unhappy about their position. the deputy will take over and do this if the leader is injured, hurt, or sick. They will also take over if the leader is too old to lead anymore and decides to become and elder of the clan. Id they leader agrees, there can also be a delta. A delta will take over if the deputy and leader are sick, injured, or out of camp. The delta will become deputy once the current deputy becomes leader. Medicine cats are the healers of the clan. they heal injured clan mates and help them if they are sick. there can be up to three. warriors are the fighters and hunters of the clan. they train apprentices and most of them hope to be deputy or leader some day. Apprentices are the warriors in training. they will become warrior although they can also be medicine cats. Kits are the youngest of the clan and will become apprentices. Queens are cats that have kits or are expecting kits. And last but not least elders are the wisest and eldest of the clan.

231/200
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

G12

Postby clemen » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:39 am

The original leader of the hollow desert was Viper. He came from the forest to the beach and soon enough to the desert. Although he was only alive for one year that he was in the desert, he was still a very good leader. The newest leader is Sundance. In Sundance's eyes to be a leader you have to have bravery, courage, and understanding. The leader has the hardest job in a clan because they have to be responsible for every cat. They have to know who to trust and who not to trust. If they say one word they can make a slip and a bad choice for all the cats in their clan. Leaders shouldn't be untrustworthy because then all the cats will be one edge and won't feel safe with their own leader in the clan. The leader has some jobs such as making every cat in the clan happy, which is easier said than done, hunting, making sure everyone is getting a fair share of prey and happiness, making patrols and checking borders. Leaders are definitely not lazy cats because they have so many jobs. Every cat in the desert hollow can agree Sundance is a good leader.
202/200
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me