Venom Filled Vengeance~An Original Story by Captain Plucky

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Who is your favorite character?

Svet!
10%
Cynthia!
40%
Nice job on this book!
10%
MEMES.
40%

Total votes : 10

Re: Venom Filled Vengeance~An Original Story by Captain Pluc

Postby Captain Plucky » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:42 am

(OKAY CYNTHIA DIDN'T KNOW AND SHE STILL DOESN'T
OH WAIT DID YOU JUST DIE
CRAP)

Putting the necklace on as the left the store, Cynthia felt nice. She's never had something so ornate before. Even if other people saw it as bad or gaudy, it was perfect in the girls eyes. She plunged into the city yet again, taking it all in. It was overwhelming, and her chest felt tight with nervousness. However, Cynthia is never one to back down from a personal challenge! She promised herself she would be used to it by sundown, or else someone was getting a punishment. She spotted a park, and ventured inside. The Radiant One had never been inside a park before. Trees loomed over her head, leaves occasionally falling on her head. Oh my water-worried fish. These poor trees are DYING and NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING. Cynthia had never seen Autumn, so she assumed this "small forest" was infested with something. Is it because it's kind of pretty? It doesn't matter if it looks nice, people! YOU ARE TURNING YOUR BACKS ON THE POOR THINGS, HOW DARE YOU!! She stroked a trunk nearby her in a soothing way.
"I'm going to help you guys, don't sweat over this!" she assured. "Even if I kinda have no idea what infection you have!" she added awkwardly with a twisted, strange smile. In the Rainforest, things in nature rarely got sickness. Expect for that one time when Aura ate a bad mango. And when her friend, Nixa, got worms from something. Those were not fun times, but at least they were better now. Cynthia wondered how they were doing without her. Hopefully, Aura didn't have hard feeling about not coming along. Well, it's not like I'd be able to find out anytime soon.
"Hey, sunshine!" a voice called from a bit of a distance away. "Are you a parking ticket? Cause you got fine written all over you!" the guy cat-called, confusing the water-warrior to much extent. "I'll have you know that I do not appear as sunshine, doofus! I am the ocean!! Isn't it obvious?!?" she puffed her chest out, as if she was about to go into a battle and needed all the courage she could achieve. "I'm sorry, ocean-thing." she man apologized, grinning in a really puzzled and really concerned way. Oh, what had he gotten himself into? "I was just trying to say that you looked pretty!" he mended. Cynthia thought very, very slowly over this. Like a turtle who had a long way to go for his destination. No one had ever made moves on her, ever. She had no idea how you were supposed to use this information. Did you fight to see if it would work out? No, that didn't sound right. "Uhhhhhhhhh.." she trailed, raising a finger next to her head like she was going to say something good. "Thanks?"
Svet

Svet raised her wings ever higher; beat them even faster. The wind in her face, the feeling of freedom....
it had been too long since she has felt this way. She roared triumphantly, proclaiming to the skies' that it was hers and hers alone. Anyone who had a different say in that matter could very well take a claw to the face for such talk. She turned herself upside-down, gazing at the blueness for a brief moment. Let's see, which city was next? Which state deserved some suffering next? There were a few next to New York; above them, in fact. The dragoness would take those, since it seemed easy enough. Power was up for the grabbing to her, and she was taking all she could get and more. Svet would keep doing so until all belonged to her.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:55 pm

Okay, Cynthia is awesome Image
You're a genius, Plucky; how do you write this gold *chokes on appreciative laughter*
pOOR TReeeeeeS
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:59 pm

( *Le blush* AH U SO NICE. THANK.
*holds up sign of autumn protest.* Tree awareness day's today!)

As nighttime fell upon the city, Cynthia became very disappointed. She could barley see any stars! What was that about? She loved stargazing! And here she was, only seeing the moon and a few stars. When she brought her head back down again, she witnessed the city lights. She drew herself back in astonishment. Oh. That's why the sky was so barren. It's super embarrassed because it's getting shown up down here! You shouldn't be like that, stars. You're way better than these loser lights! She strode around the place confidently, every step she took filled to the brink with excitement. An Entire world to explore! Wow, that concept was finally starting to sink in. Imagine all of the places she could go, the enemies to destroy, the land to make her own...
Um, maybe the girl should keep those things to herself. There seemed to be a lot more stores that were open, but Cynthia didn't want to go inside anywhere. She wanted to wander the streets until her feet couldn't take anymore. She wanted to travel the place until her legs were so sore that they couldn't stretch or move. The Radiant One didn't want to shop till she dropped, she wanted to explore till she fainted from exhaustion!
Hmm...that sounds a lot worse aloud. The lights at first hurt her eyes, but in an hour or so, she adjusted to them. Her head was spinning for most of the time since everything was so foreign. Everything down to the very way of life was strange and entirely new to her. However, she wanted to get used to it, so Cynthia would. The female was walking past a window for a bar of sorts, when someone came crashing through it.
"Hey!" she jumped back, "Watch where you're going!" Cynthia had no idea if throwing yourself at glass was common, but it seemed like that wasn't true. Why would you do that? The man, who seemed fine, was rolling on the road, blocking incoming traffic and causing a ruckus. The water warrior tilted her head, puzzled. Is that a ritual, or something? Is he offering himself to the peoples beasts for food? What the STARFISH is going on?!
"Whoa, what are you doing to mah friend?" another person stumbled out of the bar, visible incredibly intoxicated. "I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT RICK HERE IS MY CLOSEST FRIEND! DO YOU WANNA FIGHT OR SOMETHING, GIRL?" he blurted out in a big, saliva-filled slur. Cynthia's heart jumped up. A fight, huh? Ooh, she knew what this guy was doing!! There had been a misunderstanding that he doesn't know about, and he's trying to protect his honor. He's also, obviously, trying to fend off the animals on the road. Why else would he be waving his arms around with no mercy? Yes, Cynthia would accept this challenge. For honor! "HECK YEAH I WANNA FIGHT! COME AT ME, FIEND!" she shouted out in a strong, noble voice. She strained her hands into fists, then shot the offender with intense water pressure. "AAAAAA!" the man screeched, gurgling on the painful water. He stumbled onto the ground, dramatically claiming that he was dead. "REMEMBER ME, RICK!" he flailed, waving his legs in the air like he just didn't care. "Ha. Ha! HA!" the female laughed triumphantly, "VICTORY IS MINE, VILE STRANGER GUY! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" she was enjoying herself a bit too much, but she didn't care. Wow, what a day this was turning out to be! If only she was able to randomly fight people like this on Prospero!
Svet

Victory had been achieved. Her very first state, right under her talons. She smiled, chuckling in a low, ominous tone. "I wonder what it's like," she mocked at the people below. "Becoming so weak, so helpless. Do tell, how did you all become so weak? Back when I was alive-" her brow furrowed, and she shook her head. "Well, people were a lot stronger, then." She growled at the citizens below, baring her blood-red fangs. "Never ask me again about when I was born! Ever." Svet drew her tail close to herself, flashing it at the humans below. All of them were groveling at the dragon on the skyscraper, traumatized for life. The venom was fresh in the veins of everyone, and they would have to live with the fears forever. No one could stop her now. No one could ever defeat Svet! She was sure of it. The prophecy that was echoed long ago....bah! Who cares?! Prophecy-Shmophecy! Only myths, there was no such thing as a Harbinger of Justice. The Radiant one would never exist. Never has, never will.
Duh. "Don't ask me about the prophecy again, either!" she added. Soon, Svet would be flying to the next state. If only conquering didn't require so much traveling...oh well. She didn't mind, really. Flying was a great thing for her. Something that she had taken granted for, when she had it before the chains. But, now, she could fly all she wanted, and no one could stop her. The Queen of Fear could do anything she wanted, and no one could defeat her!
Or so she thinks.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:02 pm

[cannot handle how amazing this is]

[brain in overload]

[laughter-joy producing drives short-circuiting]

[funny-overload]

[malfunctioning]

[malfunc—

[mal—

[m—

*hugs Cynthia and dies of laughter]
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:00 pm

(Aw crap, Ranger exe. stopped working!!! u so nice for da compliments, thank ya very much!!!
Cynthia: "Hey. Free hug. Sweet!")

As Cynthia stood in a very dramatic, very sudden adrenaline-filled stance, Rick was getting up. He was stumbling, and probably would need a ride home.
"Agh, I am dead," Rick's friend wheezed, "Remember me, whoever is listening. Oooooh, I don't feel good." he moaned.
"Samuel! Hey man, Samuel! Don't die on me yet!!" Rick sprinted towards his buddy, holding him up to the sky like they do in the movies. For whatever reason, the person seemed to pick up on what had happened at a very quick pace. "WE HAD SO MUCH MORE CONQUEST TO ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER!" he cried out, tears suddenly streaming down his face. "Ahhh, I'm sorry, you'll have to destroy the world on your own, forgive meeeeeee.....BLARG." Samuel then passed out, his tongue sticking out awkwardly to the side. "NOOOOOO!" he shouted, shaking his fist at the fates. Cynthia's ears perked, did that guy say they were planning to destroy the world?! Huh! It seems as if Svet has little minions! I should have known!
"So! You dare try to obliterate this world, Samuel the Beast Trainer?!?" she announced dramatically, naming him what she did because he miraculously didn't get trampled. Samuel slowly raised his head up to meet the females eyes. One, which was a hazel, and the other was a light, playful red. "Yes, and you will pay for the horrendous thing you have done to my fellow warrior!" he declared, gritting his teeth. "Ha. Ha! I'd like to see you try!" the female challenged, beckoning with a hand to commence his attempts at battle. Samuel the Beast Trainer planted his hands next to a wall, tried to get up, and failed. "Come on!" she laughed, "How are you suppose to defeat me when you can't even get off the ground?!" Cynthia mocked. "Try again!" she exclaimed. The man gripped the wall tighter, and heaved himself up. "There we go, now let's do this!" she jumped up and down, preparing for the fight. "Ooh, I don't feel too great." he clutched his stomach, wobbling a little bit. The water warrior held back a chuckle. "Come. ON. I don't have all day, for sea's sakes!" the Radiant one snapped, getting impatient. "Oooh boy, I REALLY don't feel good. I-" Samuel then throw up, launching the vomit at the concrete below him. "Agh! What on-what???" Cynthia was taken aback. Was this a normal human defense mechanism? But what type of attack was that? The female didn't want to fight anymore humans if this was something she had to deal with. And, not to mention, it would be best to get back on the road. There is a deadly dragon she needs to slay, after all! "You know what? Forget it. Y-You keep that crap to yourself! I'm outta here." she strutted off casually, like she hadn't just ran away like a coward. It was for the best, though. Cynthia was started to get very tired, and needed to find a lake to sleep in. Earth had information about the Radiant ones prophecy, right? And they had prepared special places for her, right? They better have prepared for her, dangit! She stumbled into another park, and spotted a rock structure of some kind. Her eye shifted back to it's default dark purple, since her emotions had subsided into their normal behavior. She walked towards it, inspecting it curiously. There was weird coins at the bottom of it, like some sort of interior. Before Cynthia got into the little sleeping place, she emptied her pockets of her money and hid it. Human currency, she believed, wasn't waterproof. She also believed that this little water thingy was just for her, and not a public fountain where people threw pennies in for wishes. Closing her eyes, a coin got sucked into one of her gills. She jumped up to the surface of the water, trying to get the currency out. Whilst doing this, she hit her head on the top part of the fountain. Cynthia screamed a Prospero curse word that Aura told her and punched her neck to get the penny out. Grumbling more of Aura's words, getting out of the water, the girl was very displeased. She found a duck pond nearby, swam to the bottom, and slept in that instead.
(Svet's Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F_ZqflQ0IA
Cynthia's Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbRkVT9zbag)

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:36 pm

Ew, who'd wanna swim/sleep in a /duck/ pond? XD
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:31 pm

(Sssh, Cynthia doesn't know it's not for her!
I still agree, though.)

Svet gazed at the group of "heroes", laughing up a storm. Were bullets supposed to hurt?! Because they bounced off her scales like a ping pong on a tennis racket.
"Hahaha! Foolish, foolish heroes of this planet! The Earth belongs to me, and you can not rip it out of my grasp!" she chortled. "But, humor me! Attack me with your terrible weapons, your metal marbles of weakness! See where it gets you!" The crowd of policeman shuffled nervously at the accusation, unsure if that was a good idea. Most of the people had evacuated the city, but this dragon didn't seem like something they could fight off....
No, they would fight. The civilians were depending on them, and they protect them to the end! With a harmonious battle cry, they charged Svet, brandishing their guns and firing repeatedly at her. The bullets bounced off once more, one hitting an attacker in the head. "Oh, this is so pitiful. I can't believe the tribes have gotten so weak since my departure in the cave." The dragoness's eyes glazed over for a moment, staring into something in the distance. Her red, bright eyes looked into the past, which the policeman and military men were not familiar with. Her dragonet age was filled with harsh stares and mumbles, which eventually led to---
Svet shook her head, shutting her eyelids tightly. Her eyes would stare into her childhood no longer, for it hurt far too much.
"Wait, what are you guys doing?" a dialouge from many years ago sang in her head. "What are these chains for...?
Oh.
W-wait one moment! Stop! What are you DOING to me??? Aaaagh, quit it! No! I DON'T WANT TO GO IN THE CHAINS!"
A knife attempted to penetrate Svet's paws, but it skidded right off. She growled, lashing out her feelings at the person. She ate him on the spot, crunching the bones in her giant fangs. The others stopped for a moment, astonished and fearful. Was of of their friends just eaten on the spot?? "I've had enough!" she exclaimed, stabbing her tail at one person and tearing her claws into two more. Screams of excruciating pain erupted on the scene, leading to cries of grief and yells of war cries. Soon, all were silenced, and Svet walked by herself in the city. Her only company was her mind, still whispering words said in past times.
"They did this to me.
All of them decided to do this, and I had served them with only THOUGHTS of taking over. Should one be judged on thoughts alone????
No. They did this to me, those wretched humans. My joints hurt, my scales beg me for sunlight. Alas, I have none to give. My wings crave the sky, if only it would grace me with it's presence in this wretched, horrible cave.
Disgusting. Why did I love them before?
They did this to me. WILLINGLY, THEY DID THIS. ...........
All humans deserve to die."
Last edited by Captain Plucky on Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:05 pm

Cynthia didn't have a good nights sleep. The water, apparently, was very polluted. She woke up in the dead of the night by coughing herself awake, a first for her. When she tried to fall asleep again, it only made the matter worse. In a fit of agitation, she swam up, got on the land, and focused very hard on something new she wanted to do. The lake, at the moment, was still, only slight ripples remained from Cynthia's swim. But, slowly, the water started to move. It wished and washed in disharmony for many minuets, refusing to bend to the girls will.
But, with great anger, came great wish for revenge. The pond, soon enough, began forming into a large ball; where more and more of the water contributed to it. Eventually, all of the lake was a huge ball of water. The Radiant One lifted it from the now dry hole, and spewed it onto the floor of the park.
Revenge was a dish best served wet. After her affair, she passed out from exhaustion on the grass. What. A. Day. When she awoke, she could tell by the sun that it was about 1:00. She normally didn't sleep in like this, but maybe there was a time change from Prospero to Earth. Thinking on yesterday, she realized that she had been slacking off on finding Svet. Dang it! Cynthia had gotten too excited and swept into learning about the culture that she hadn't even figured out where the dragon was. With a irritated puff, she somehow sensed that today was going to be rough. In all honesty, the female thought that it was fun to get mad. It was an excuse to be more reckless, and it gave her a certain surge of power. A power that made her feel like she could get past any obstacle and slay any foe. She adored that feeling. So, in a angrily-happy induced stage, she passively-aggressively flicked the blade of grass off of her face and trekked into the more beat-up part of the city. Humans seemed to sway away from her, and it was probably because of how ticked off she looked. She didn't judge them for it. Cynthia liked it when people respected her obvious strength and silently put away any thoughts of fighting.
But, at times, that could be annoying, too. She loved to fight, and it never feels like she's done it enough. That makes her angry. When she angry, people get the idea that they can't purpose a test of strength and grit, and run away. Do you get what I'm saying? It's a freaking vicious cycle that she lives!! In a irrational decision, she decided to show off her infuriation by asking a question.
"YEAH, HELOOOO?!? HAS ANYONE SEEN A REALLY BIG, SCARY-LOOKING DRAGON PASS BY HERE?! I NEED TO KNOW ANY INFO YOU HAVE ON THAT RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" People then literally sprinted away from her. This only made her feel more enraged. "WELL, EXCUSEEEE ME IF I STEPPED ON SOME TOES!!!! BUT I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHERE THAT DRAGONS IS LIKE, RIGHT NOW!" The second shout of rage did nothing to change the peoples minds, she now had the whole sidewalk to herself. After a few calm moment of breathing, she pondered. Maybe no one was speaking because they were scared of Svet. That was at least more understandable. Still, though, why wasn't anyone replying??? "FINE. BE THAT WAY. JEEZ, YOU'RE ALL REALLY RUDE!" she fumed one last time, walking even deeper into the dragon-destroyed part of town.

(Fun Fact: If you Cynthia hears the word "fire", she instantly gets a headache.)

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:44 pm

Lol someone hasn't had their coffee yet XD
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:00 pm

(You just gave me an idea for this.)

People all around Cynthia were now giving her dirty, untrustworthy looks. What was the big deal? Wasn't shouting a normality here; or could you only do it at nighttime? That is when she had heard it most, after all. Nonetheless, she did not favor the stares. She was the Radiant One, Harbinger of Justice and Wielder of the Water! Didn't people know the prophecy? They must have figured out by now that Svet=Cynthia. So why wasn't she being treated like the hero? Why did people just brush her off like she was some sort of-ofcommoner?? Her head was spinning with questions, her chest lurching in confusing anger. She thought it would be entertaining to get all emotional, but right now the girl was taking it too seriously. Cynthia needed to distract herself somehow, you know, lift up her spirits. But what to do? She normally swam when she felt down, but there was no way she would be going into another lake unless she needed to. She could normally stay above water for about 17 hours, but she had never really went that long. the wizard calculated the 17 hours maximum for her, and she just assumed he was right and went back in the ocean.
I guess I'll just wait 17 hours and see what happens. Why not? I can always just put some water on my gills, right? It's no big deal at all.
Now, what to do...
Cynthia scanned the area around her, and in the distance, saw a restaurant called "Starbucks." The name worried her. did this place only accept Star Bucks as payment? She had read about a planet with such money once, but it had exploded, or something. She really didn't remember that passage too well. I suppose I can just check and find out. I can always just leave without ordering anything, right? She crossed the street, avoided getting mauled by the metal beats on the road, and went inside the coffee shop. A lot of teenagers, about her age, were babbling about who knows what. she checked the menu, where it appeared that normal Earth currency was used; so she was safe. Thank goodness, But there was so. Many. THINGS on the menu. How was she supposed to choose? Why were there 1,000 cupcakes or whatever and 50,000 drinks??? Unknowingly, Cynthia strayed to the front counter to look at the things better.
"Welcome to Starbucks! What would you like for today?" the cashier asked, unaware of Cynthia's sudden dismay.
"Uh-" she responded, thinking of something to answer with. She had to think of it quick, so she didn't hear what she had decided on until it came out of her mouth. "What's on the menu?" she questioned, slapping herself in the face afterwards. "You mean what's popular now?" the employee tried to guess. "That would be the Pumpkin Spice Latte. Would you like that, ma'am?" "Yes!" Cynthia pratically shouted, putting a 10 dollar bill on the table in panic. "Alrightly then. Do you want a receipt?" the cashier asked. "No thanks." the Radiant one tried to say confidently, despite not knowing what it meant. "What's your name for the drink?" the person asked. "Cynthia? That's my name. Why?" she asked, puzzled. Why did they need a name? The employee ignored her question, now that they had the information they needed, and went to work. "Here you go, have a nice day!" she handed the Water Wielder her drink, then went back to the kitchen. Cynthia eyed the piece of paper on it, which read: "Sin-Thia".". What did such things mean? Why did they ask for her name? Why didn't they know it already? Earth is so weird. Walking out of the place, she took a few nice big gulps of the Latte.
And that's when the magic started to appear before her eyes.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit