Ninja Nichijou

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: Ninja Nichijou

Postby animalobsessed1 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:44 am

-----
Time passed.
-----
Faiya Clan mansion.
Akayo was lying in his bed with a book in his hands. The room was filled with silence. The only sound that could be heard was the ticking of a clock. Akayo sneezed, then his cellphone rang.
"Hi Akayo we're on the way to your house to have a movie night, so go ahead and get out some nice DVDs for us." It was a message from Kouda... He hung up before Akayo could reply.
'Wait, what!? Oh no!' Akayo thought in panic. He jumped from his bed with ninja speed and ran downstairs, desperately he dove towards the door and turned the key around. Three times.
'Haha', he thought, as he slowly began to amble back to his room. Suddenly a terrible thought came to his mind.
'The window!!!'
He slammed shut the window. It was just in time, because a horrible grimace that belonged to Kouda's face suddenly appeared on the other side.
'That was close.' Akayo thought. But he hadn't anticipated Kouda's cunningness. The door bell rang. 'What, is that guy really that stupid. Did he really think that I'd open the door?'
At that moment, Ichiro walked past, carrying a bag of potato chips. He took a potato chip... and... ate it.
"Hm... Delicious! We should buy this flavor again." He mumbled absentmindedly.
Akayo stared at him in horror.
"Oh, right. The doorbell..." Ichiro slowly, ominously, turned toward the door.
"Nooo...!" Akayo reached out a hand in a gesture of desperation and shouted "Ichiro, don't..."
But it was too late.
Read my newest story, Ricekagure: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2416413
Collection City: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1889365&p=58661597#p58661597
Read my true story about a stray dog: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=797402&p=20143783#p20143783
And here´s my fictional rat story: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=889005&p=22810405#p22810405
I´m giving away free pets. Read my trade rules to find out the details.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Favorite Quotes:
♠ The world is round, it has no point. ♠
♠ Value the present moment, for it is all you will ever have. ♠
♠ Let us not look back in anger, nor forward in fear, but around in awareness. ♠

I learned an awesome new word! Defeatism - I am a defeatist. :D
animalobsessed1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby animalobsessed1 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:21 am

Kouda's "Hi, Akayo." echoed through the entrance hall.
'I hate you, Ichiro.' Akayo thought. 'One day, I'll kill you.' At this thought, an evil smirk spread across his face.
Behind Kouda stood his other team mate, Yui, and behind them stood the members of team 2; Deemzwei, Ayaka, and Shine. 
"What the hell are you doing here?" Akayo asked aggressivly.
"I'll explain in a flash back." Yui answered. Everybody groaned at the feared word 'flash back'*, but nobody was fast enough to stop her.
Read my true story about a stray dog: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=797402&p=20143783#p20143783
And here´s my fictional rat story: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=889005&p=22810405#p22810405
ImageImage
ImageImage

Favorite Quotes:
♠ Let us not look back in anger, nor forward in fear, but around in awareness. ♠

animalobsessed1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby animalobsessed1 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:06 am

☆☆☆

Yui and Deemzwei were sitting in Deemzwei's room, when Deemzwei said: "I feel like watching a ninja movie, but my TV is broken." 
Yui suggested: "We can go to my house and watch a movie."
"Ehm no, your TV is so small, we can hardly see what's happening in the movie." Deemzwei said seriously.
"Hm... You're right. But where else could we go?" Yui asked.
"Let's see... Which of our team mates are rich enough to have a big plasma TV like me?" Deemzwei wondered.
"Hm... Akayo's the son of the Faiya Clan's leader. Being one of the three most powerful clans in Ricegakure, they must have one." Yui explained to her best friend. "But it's against my character design to ask him. I'm not that annoying. Same goes for you, Deemzwei. We can't just invite ourselves into his house. How about asking an idiot charachter to ask Akayo? Like Kouda or Ayaka?"
Once they'd contacted the boys, the girls chose Kouda to make the phone call, since Akayo would be even more likely to kick out someone who was not even on his team.
animalobsessed1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby animalobsessed1 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:23 am

Once Yui had finished her Flashback, she grinned innocently at Akayo, who simply face-palmed in resignation.
'Fine, you outsmarted me this time.' Akayo thought while the other ninjas filed into his room without asking for his permission. 'But now that I know your criteria, I can make sure that my TV won't be on your list next time.'
"Hey Akayo I can't find any DVDs in here." Kouda's voice brought him back to reality, and he realized with shock that Kouda had strewn the entire contents of his top drawer on the floor. Now his usually neat room was littered with books on butterflies and world domination.
Quickly, Akayo jumped at Kouda and used a ninja kick to send him flying across the room. While still in mid-air, Kouda's body collided with Shine, and they both crashed against the wall. For a few seconds, they both stuck to it like squashed flies. Next, Akayo hurried to pick up all the books, and, hugging them close to prevent the others from reading the titles, told them to go downstairs and choose a DVD from the collection in the living room.
Once they had all left the room, Akayo quickly locked the door behind them and hurried to put the books back into the drawer. Then he sat back on his bed and grinned proudly at his own cunning plan to get rid of them.
The doorknob moved, but of course, the door didn't open.
animalobsessed1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby animalobsessed1 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:16 am

"The door's stuck!" someone shouted from the other side, but Akayo remained silent.
"Let me try." He heard someone say, and suddenly he had a bad feeling about the whole thing.
With a loud crash, the door flew open and Yui, Kouda and Ayaka fell on top of it. They'd kicked in the door.
Veins started throbbing on Akayo's forehead. "Now who's going to fix my door!?" He yelled at them, but Yui simply shrugged.
"It was broken anyway. What good is a door if you can't open it?" She said unapologetically. "Besides, you're family is rich anyway, so you can easily pay for it."
Akayo grimaced bitterly. "So that's your real reason; you're jealous because you weren't born into a wealthy family like me." He accused her, but she didn't seem to have heard. She was already busy fussing over the TV set with the others.
At last, Akayo managed to think of a different plan. He got out his cell phone and dialed a number. With a sly grin, he waited for the person on the other end to pick up.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Favorite Quotes:

animalobsessed1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby animalobsessed1 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:33 am

"Moshi moshi.*" The voice on the other end finally answered the phone.
"Takumi, I need your help-" Akayo got straight to the point.
"Akayo-sama*...?" The person on the other end asked tentatively, but Akayo kept talking, giving him no choice but to listen quietly until he had finished explaining the situation.
"Listen, there are some people in my house- in my room, actually- and I just can't get rid of them. So I need you to come and help me chase them off."
By now, the movie that the others had chosen had already started. In it, ninjas could be seen doing ninja stuff and fighting.
"Oh no! Are you all right? Are they attacking you? Are you alone? Isn't there anyone close by who can help you, Akayo-sama?" Takumi sounded genuinely worried.
"Uhm... no, it's not like that..." Akayo answered awkwardly, glancing at the ceiling. "They're not attacking me; they just broke my door and hijacked my TV, and now they won't leave..."
"Oh, I see... I'm really sorry, Akayo-sama. I wish I could help, but I'm currently on an important ANBU* mission in another ninja village. So I can't come over right now. ...But if you'd like me to, I could still kill those disrespectful lowlives for you once I get back." the psychopath offered apologetically.
animalobsessed1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby animalobsessed1 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:24 am

"Ehm, no..." Akayo said, realizing that it was probably a good thing that Takumi couldn't come over anyway. Killing his own people was one thing, but taking responsibility for the deaths of another person's servants was a completly different matter. "I need to get rid of them now, so killing them later won't do me any good. Just forget about it, okay? I'll find someone else who can help me." Akayo declined without mentioning his real reason for doing so.
"Alright, if you say so, Akayo-sama...
Argh! Hey, can't you maggots see I'm buisy!?" he shouted at someone else. The sound of something flying past the phone could be heard. "I'm sorry Akayo-sama, we were kinda in the middle of a battle when you called, and it looks like the enemy has figured out which tree I was hiding behind. They threw a kunai knife at me."
"Oh..." Akayo said, a little surprised that Takumi would have been reckless enough to even have picked up the phone under such circumstances. "well then, don't let me distract you from your battle. Good luck, bye." he said and hurriedly hung up the phone.
Perplexed, Akayo scrolled through his contacts, trying to find someone else with the neccessary skill and loyalty to help him, while also trying to ignore the annoying background noises of the TV.
Eventually, he found another servant on his list.
As soon as he heard someone pick up, he hissed into the phone: "Get your stupid ass over here, Shonen!"
animalobsessed1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby animalobsessed1 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:11 pm

For a minute, there was a stunned silence on the other end, but after a while, a boy's voice could be heard.
"Uhm... Akayo-sama, is that you? Is something wrong?" The boy, who sounded like he was only twelve years old, asked hesitantly.
"Yes of course it's me. And of course something is wrong! Why else do you think I would be phoning an idiot like you? So get over here already."
"Please calm down and tell me where exactly it is that you want me to come to, first..." The boy didn't seem the least bit intimidated by Akayo's tone. Probably because he was already used to it.
"To my room, of course! Where else would I be at 10 o'clock in the evening?"
There was a pause, then Shonen asked in a guarded tone: "Um... Akayo-sama, did you just... invite me to your house...?"
"Yes...?" Akayo answered, slightly confused at Shonen's careful response.
"Yay! Really? What an honor! Akayo-sama invited me to his house! 
Shonen shouted excitedly.
'I think I'm gonna regret this...' Akayo thought and sighed.
animalobsessed1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby animalobsessed1 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:27 pm

Five minutes later, Shonen rang the doorbell, but when Akayo opened the door, he was forced to remember why he'd never called on Shonen for help before; The boy invited more trouble wherever he went. This time, literally.
"Look, I met Honoka and Hayate on my way to your place, so I thought, 'Why not let them come along too'. After all, as the saying goes: The more, the merrier. Right?"
Behind Shonen stood a Twelve year old girl and another guy that Akayo didn't even know.
Akayo's first impuls was to slap Shonen in the face. ...and so, that was exactly what he did. "Who the hell...!" Then he regained his composure and began questioning his subordinate. "You little shithead-"
"Ow! Owowow..."
"Who gave you the right to go around inviting random people into other people's house!?" Akayo shouted as he pinched Shonen's ear.
"Ow- ow ow ow- Akayo-sama, that hurts!" Was the only reply he got. And it was a pretty useless one at that.
"Who's that actually?" Akayo asked.
"Honoka is my team mate. And that creepy guy with the red eyes is her bodyguard. Upps heheh. That didn't mean red eyes are scary. Your eyes are very gorgeos, Akayo-sama."
"Alright. Just shut up." Akayo sighed.
animalobsessed1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby animalobsessed1 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:08 am

Then suddenly everyone heard a boom that came from outside the mansion.
Another terrorist attack?
With a very professional outward appearance, the ninja hoard - Akayo, Shonen, Honoka & Hayato, Ichiro, Ayaka, Deemzwei, Yui and Kouda ran to the explosion. But the terrorists were already gone and there was only a destroyed statue of the great Ricekage left.
Panting exhausedly, Uyeda came running from around the corner and shouted: "Hey everyone. We all have to go to the Ricekage's office. Immediately!!!"
☆☆☆
animalobsessed1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me