_ ᔕTᖇᗩᑎGE ᗪIᗩᖇY _

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

If there was a second strange diary would you read it?

A) YEESSSSSSSSSS #stranger4evah
53%
B) Yes!
15%
C) Okay, but only for you, you good-looking and charming author
16%
D) I think this is my last stop :c But luv ya...
9%
E) I'll just take a peek from time to time
7%

Total votes : 55

Re: ❤️ Strange Diary ❤️

Postby Xura » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:21 pm

❤️ Bump ^_^
Xura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴ » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:21 pm

It's Really Good C: I love it so far❥ x3 C:
I feel like a dandelion, if just one thing goes wrong I could break into hundreds of pieces.
- me

ImageImageImage

INFJ

Dᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xura » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:49 pm

Hoping to get 100 veiws! 4 more to go!
Xura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE!!!!! D:

Postby Xura » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:35 am

Image Image
Jake and I looked through the small crack in between the wall and the door. The 3 dogs he had described were there, Skylar, Henry, and June, they looked tense and there voices were strained with frustration.
Skylar: we've gone over this a million and one times, can we just be finished? We already have a plan for tonight.
Henry: Yeah, but it's better to review sometimes. I mean, if we could find and better ideas, that could improve our situation.
June: I don't think we can, Skylar's right. We've done enough, and there is no other plan.
Henry: but to follow her? I mean, it was extreme the first time and it's extreme now. She's only a girl.
June: a smart one, and that's what puts her at risk.
Henry: well, it isn't our job to protect her, it's to recruit her.
Skylar: We have to recruit her by protecting her.
June: but isn't she safe now?
Skylar: No. She could be at an enemy base and not even know it.
Henry: that seems outrageous. I don't believe it.
Skylar: Henry. Things that happen now a days I would have never believed. Things are changing, and we need allies.
Henry shook his head and June tried to comfort him a little.
Henry: she's confused. She's just a girl that has no idea what's going on.
Skylar: Well, we're gonna have to tell her, won't we?
I whispered in Jake's ear, he frantically shook his head but I didn't listen and I went out the door.
Me: And tell me what? What is going on here? Why are you talking about me?
They looked at me in shock.
Me: what? Did I ruin your plan? I want to know what I'm involved in... Or at least what you put me in.
Henry looked down, shaking his head a little. Skylar gave me a straight face, trying to determine how he could possibly get out of this situation, and June looked away. Jake watched from behind me, slowly grabbing a mop from the janitors closet.
Skylar: Now is not the time.
Me: listen, I'm sick of this. Tell me what's going on. Why have I changed? What happened to me? What happened last week? I have a hunch that you three know the answer.
Skylar: and what if that hunch is incorrect?
Me: *walks closer to him and gets in his face, whispers harshly* We both know it's not incorrect.
Henry: *looks up at me* I'll tell you.
Skylar flashed Henry a warning look but Henry shook his head.
Henry: it's time for her to know. It's her life.
Skylar looked away.
Skylar: Traitor. *spits*
Henry: Hardly. *he looked at me* Ashlee, this may be hard to hear but your now a pawn in a dangerous league of organizations. Your "parents" are not your real parents, and your real name is Xura. Your birthmother wanted you to live a normal life so she gave you away. Your father thought you died when you were young, and they never talked anymore about it. But recently, it's been a tough war on both sides of the organizations, and each side is trying to recruit as many dogs as possible.... And your mother revealed the truth to help her organization. Word got out fast and now... Now your anyone's. Everyone wants you in specific because your parents are skilled, and ultimately you are too.
Wow. Plot twist. I totally did not see that coming... Like at all... Okay. So that phrase- Everything I know is a lie... It pretty much sums up my entire life. How can I even be sure Jake is my boyfriend anymore? Wow. Okay. Still recovering from this.
Me: Okay... If all that's true... How were you able to find me?
June: Your mother had a chip installed into your brain. And that chip does more than just locate you, it's basically like having another brain. Of course, you've never accessed it, but it's certainly possible. If you focus.
Me: ... So I have like google in my brain?
Jake: :shock:
June: Yeah, kinda. You can record things in there, everything you've ever seen is in that chip. And I guess google too. However, it has it's downsides...
Me: What do you mean?
Skylar: *scoffs* downsides. That's an understatement *glares at me* there's a function on that chip that can make you do whatever the user wants, it's called the charge app. Your like a robot. Recently, we've been trying to hack your chip, you've been doing critical damage to our men.
Me: so... This charge app... It still Doesent explain why I look this way.
June: this is your real look. Your "parents" have been dyeing your hair and fur to keep you safe. They've also been covering up your wings.
Me: ... Can they use this app anytime they want?
June: No. Only when your vulnerable. Such as, when your sleeping. Though, you are just a robot basically. It does no one any good, and that's why you need to join a side. The charge app can only be used 3 times a month, unless fully activated. Which, both sides would prefer not to do. We need to keep you in your straight mind, and choose a side.
Me: which side are my parents on?
They all looked at each other.
Skylar: not ours.
Me: which side is the good side?
Henry: Ours.
Me: oh. So my parents are bad guys?
June: Yep. Pretty much.
Me: that's nice. Just don't follow me when I go home, I need to get this all sorted out. Bother me next week about it.
Jake stared at me. He was clearly wondering why I was taking this so well.
Me: Jake let's go. We have a lot to talk about.
He hesitantly nodded, and walked my way. We walked away, the bell rang.
Me: We are going to tell Heather.
Jake: why?
Me: I need to, Jake. She's always been there for me and she needs to know what's going on. No more lying to her. Let's go to lunch. We need to discuss things.
Jake: okay. I understand. But no more people, ok?
Me: okay.
So we went to lunch, we sat at the corner table in the back. It was just us three.
Me: Heather. I've been keeping a secret from you, and you don't deserve that. But this secret may put you at risk, do you want hear it?
Heather: Is that why you've been acting so strangely?
Me: *nods*
Heather: I want hear it. We are a team.
So I told her the whole long and boring thing. And her face was like: :o

To be continued....
Last edited by Xura on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Xura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: _ ᔕTᖇᗩᑎGE ᗪIᗩᖇY _

Postby Xura » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:42 am

Bump
Xura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FightingLynx » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:08 am

bump
FightingLynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xura » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:43 am

❤️
Xura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Um... Do your sleepovers ever turn out this way?

Postby Xura » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:16 pm

ImageImage
Heather: that's crazy! Do they have any proof?
Me: no, but I think it's true.
Jake: what? How?
Me: there's always been a disconnection between me and my parents. I've never been able to figure it out. Until now. The explanation makes more sense. It fits in. And I've always been smart and had a 6-sense about things. I'm able to straitigize and plant ideas. *i glanced at Jake*
Jake: What?
Heather: He still hasn't figured it out?
Jake: Figured what out?
Me: That I'm that girl that told you to kiss your crush in front of the whole school.
Jake: what! You looked nothing like her though.
Me: Well... I guess when I let my hair down I look completely different
Jake: :shock: So you brought us together? Wow. So did you expect the whole thing coming?
Me: actually no. That whole time I was thinking about how cute you were when you ran off.
Jake: -_- You can't be serious.
Me: I'm serious
Jake: ...
Heather: ...
Me: ...
Heather: So should I call you Xura now?
Me: Yeah. I like it better than Ashlee.
Heather: And is tonight still on?
Me: You bet.
Jake: So that's it?
Me: Yep.
We enjoyed a meal of Hamburgers and French fries. Yum. Then we went to class. Everything was going normally. I went to Heather's house. I brought some stuff to give her a makeover. I really liked my finished work:
Cute, right? Heather said she loves it and she obsessed about it for 10 minutes. Anyway, we talked a lot:
Heather: So what about your parents now?
Me: They aren't my parents. I'm living somewhere else now.
Heather: Your parents don't have to be your blood for them to love you.
Me: Listen Heather, you and me both know that's not the case. How many times have you needed to come over to my house to comfort me from a night of tears? My parents don't care. Now I just see that they've somehow known about this and have been trying to protect me.
Heather: Sorry, Ash. *frowns* so where are you living now?
Me: out.
I pulled out my phone and showed it to her. It read: that info is confidential, and there are ears everywhere. Heather nodded.
Me: So what have you been up to?
Heather: Nothing much. Did you decide what organization you want to join?
Me: No. Not yet.
Heather: it seems like a tough choice. Are you sure your parents are the bad guys?
Me: Well, not sure. But I was told so.
Heather: Well, maybe each side has a different view of each other.
Me: Maybe. I hope so. I just wish I was never caught up in this in the first place. What side would you pick?
Heather: I would go with my parents. I would need to meet them and know the truth.
Me: and what truth is there In lies? It feels like they've been lying to me this whole time. I'm a secret. You seem to have it all decided. And even if I wanted to join that side, I don't have any contact with them.
Heather: I know, and well, If they're following you all the time it shouldn't be that hard.
Me: you have a point there.
I rolled over on my side and yawned.
Me: It's late. I'm tired. We should go-
Heather: sleep?
Me: Well, I guess we can do that. I was going to suggest getting on the computer and laughing at a panda sneezing on Pawtube but your idea is good too.
So we went to bed. The next things that happened I recorded off my chip. So it may not be exactly the same.
I got a sudden and strong headache. It was quick, and ended fast. My charge app had been activated. My body was moving, but my brain kept wanting to shut down. The nerval part of my brain was controlled. Somehow, I was still conscious. I could see and hear everything that was happening, yet I was a dull being. I couldn't move myself. I could only watch myself be moved.
I began to run out of Heather's house and down the block, through some streets and narrow alleyways. A black car came and picked me up. My body seemed to know just what it was doing.
The person next to me lifted my arm. They seemed to be testing me, checking if the charge app was working. They seemed to nod. And then they began to talk to me.
???: Xura, Xura, Xura. One day, you'll be here without the charge app on. I can only imagine that day. Unfortunately, this is the only way we can contact you. We aren't fools, we have to be careful.

I wanted to respond but I couldn't. I couldn't speak. My body was on lock down. I sat still the rest of the way, like I had a choice. We made it to an bank. The bank looked new. I went through a bunch of secret passage ways until I made it to a secret level underground. Many dogs were there, I went straight towards the center. A dog stood there, he had hair just like mine:
Wow. Was this my father?
Dad: *he touched my face* How long do we have to keep using the charge app on her?
???: However long it takes. We have to get our people to contact her.
Dad: do it soon. *he stared at me for a while, looking amazed, he walked around me in a little circle*
I wanted to talk with him so bad, but I also didn't cause he was creeping me out by all the stuff he was doing. I strained every muscle in my body, but all I got was a twitch.
My father noticed that twitch, and it startled him.
Dad: *walks over and gets close to my face* Your awake. How is that possible?
me: ... *tries with all my strength to do something again. My finger moved*
Dad: *he pulls me over to a work station a few rooms forward and to the left* Tom, she's awake.
Tom: what? That's not possible. I'm controlling her movements.
Dad: she twitched, then moved her finger.
Tom: ... I don't know. There must be a glitch in the app.
Dad: is the enemy hacking it?
Tom: that must be it. They must have gotten close to her when she was vulnerable and gotten enough info to damage the system.
Dad: Well, she had to meet us somehow. Release the charge app. I want to meet her.
Tom nodded and pressed the button. I felt strength come back into my body and I was able to move again.
Me: why did you use that on me?
Dad: that's the first words you say to me after all this time?
Me: Hey, you ditched me. I thought my parents were my birth parents but apparently not. In two seconds my whole life was a lie, don't pull the "we are now the best dad and daughter in the world thing"
Dad: I used the charge app so I can get the needed things done, you do critical damage to our enemies. We need you.
Me: Pfft. That's what they all say. *looking around* what do you do here anyway?
Dad: You don't know yet?
Me: I just learned about this today, do expect me to know?
Dad: Yes.
Me: -_- Well I didn't get a full explanation
Dad: -_______________-
Me: -___________________-
Dad: Let your mother explain it to you...
I looked behind me, and saw this dog:
Sorry! To be continued
Last edited by Xura on Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:33 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Xura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xura » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:23 am

❤️
Xura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Mystique~ » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:14 pm

Bump! I love this!
I've pretty much quit. I'm occasionally active, but very rarely and usually in short bursts.
~Mystique~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me