Read and comment!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: Anyone care to read?

Postby TheMikimouse123 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:10 pm

(Run... and don't stop..)

Trying to catch my breath after the murderer ran after me, I needed to keep running. But was he really a murderer? Or did I come in at the wrong time? Breathless, I try and start up again. As my pace eventually quickened I frowned. He didn't seem to be following me.. so why was I running? As I slid to a stop seeing him right in front of me, blood still hanging from his mouth.
"It's not what it looks like." He said raising is hands to stop me or get a grip of me.
I moved a little faster then I thought, panting on my rib cage, swinging my arms recklessly, trying to keep a great pace as I sprint away. But it was useless as he grabbed my wrist tightly.
"Look at me... I didn't mean to scare you..." He whispered with his blood red eyes returning to his normal hazel ones.
Tears fell as I continued to stare a t the man I thought I knew. "No, you're a monster.." I choked out of my short breath.
Last edited by TheMikimouse123 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"SPN Fans, We have watch at least every episode twice, and we know each character by name and face. We have watched two men cry, laugh, scream, smile, joke, and have some fun and we loved ever minute of it. It is because of SUPERNATURAL that we know that rock salt, and other things protect us from anything; And that Angels come in attractive packages. WE ARE SPN FANS UNTIL THE DAY WE DIE AND WE WILL ALWAYS BE THAT WAY!"
TheMikimouse123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMikimouse123 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:34 pm

(Cold air)

The cold seemed to bother no one as the little girl lay there frozen, teeth clattering and shaking under a blanket of snow. Her mind barely on since she was so cold, but the small human struggled to fight for her own life. The snow was thick, and icy not like the normal powder. Her clothes didn't help since they were soaked as well. Her bare feet slightly frozen solid with the cold wind chill before she heard something.
Last edited by TheMikimouse123 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"SPN Fans, We have watch at least every episode twice, and we know each character by name and face. We have watched two men cry, laugh, scream, smile, joke, and have some fun and we loved ever minute of it. It is because of SUPERNATURAL that we know that rock salt, and other things protect us from anything; And that Angels come in attractive packages. WE ARE SPN FANS UNTIL THE DAY WE DIE AND WE WILL ALWAYS BE THAT WAY!"
TheMikimouse123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMikimouse123 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:46 pm

(Hunted)

Her breath was quick as a thin layer of sweat stayed on her head. "Maybe I should kill you more often.." She muttered under her panting breath. Putting the gun back in the thigh hostler, she continued her journey back to home base. One foot after the other, she forged ahead, finally reaching the safe grounds. Sitting down by the lit fire, she wrapped the dry blankets around herself and stared into the orange glow.
TheMikimouse123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMikimouse123 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:24 pm

(((I couldn't sleep so I wrote this... )))

((Words))

The cold harsh words finally hit her after her mind got the gears going. Her reaction nearly nothing as she started into the gate way to the soul, their eyes. The harsh murky brown showed in the color of the detailed irises. Then small thin lines defining the color in detail. As the girl continued to gaze into the small depts of brown, she watched the eyes move from side to side, and up and down. Her eyes were watering from lack of moisture, her eyes blinked rapidly, as they moved the spare liquid in small tears. The man looked at her, frowning as he cupped her cheek. "I didn't mean to hurt you that much other than the true crude words."
TheMikimouse123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMikimouse123 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:02 am

((Good Night Darling.))

Her happy smile seems to cheer up the sad child. She held the little girl close.
"Mama." The little girl whined as cuddled closer.
"What's the matter love?" She asked softly, gently caressing her hair in a gentle manner.
"I'm tired." The child yawned, quietly as she shifted.
"Alright sweetie, let me put you to bed." She said picking up the five year old and holding her close as she walked up the stairs with the nearly sleeping child as the child clench her mother's shirt gently.
As the Mother laid her child down, she stared at her child's sleeping face. Taking her fingers and carefully tucking a stray hair behind her daughter's ear, she smiled and tucked the child in.
"Night darling." She murmured as she closed the door, watching her with gentle loving eyes.
TheMikimouse123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMikimouse123 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:04 pm

(Cavorting)

His strong hand against the wall as he stared at the floor in boredom. His eyes locked on the oak floor as a pattern caught his eye. He stood up and looked around. "Isabelle! I found it! We should go to the park and take pictures, maybe draw something!" He said as he cavorted around the room with such glee. The sister giggled and laughed as she tried to place a hand over her mouth to silence some of the noise. Her cheek red as she busted out laughing falling on the floor as her brother looked like a deer prancing around in circle.
TheMikimouse123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMikimouse123 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:43 pm

(Red Eyes)

The man coughed weakly as the woman stared at her prey. Her eyes piercing red, and deep as wells of blood. He was most definitely unaware of the existence of the stalker. Her small, full, red, lips turned into the evilest of grins. The clock ticked at the beat of his heart. The patience of waiting for the man to be sleeping, too longer then the hunter expected. As he laid down by the barrel fire her eyes watched as he grew tired. His senses dulled and he began to start the snoring pattern. As her feet made no echo from hitting the ground, she made her way. Arched over the homeless man, her fangs out, and her cold, bone chilling, breath hit his warm skin. His mind no longer taking a hiatus, his eyes opened, but by then it was too late. The fangs broke through the thin layers of skin and reached deep into the flesh. Her jaw clamped down on his neck vertebrates, as her jaw crushed the neck, like biting and apple, all was hear was a snap and few crunches with squishes here and there. The end result, if the man did live out of this very, very improbable, situation, he would be paralyzed completely. The blood flowed like and endless river into ocean of her mouth. Her lips being stained more red, and the sweet blood made it all more enjoyable except for the victim. Within minutes, they were dead and the body was basically a dry corpse. Releasing their jaw the let the body hit the pavement with a thud and clank of the hand hitting the empty bottles of beer. The evil figure got up and looked into the darkness beyond the fire limits. Her feet taking her into the darkness after removing all DNA of her. Another day, another dead body.
Last edited by TheMikimouse123 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheMikimouse123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMikimouse123 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:08 am

((Alice Little))

(This is sorta a spin off of Alice and wonderland.)

The chaos of the Mad Hatter was always the same. Of course I was in love with him, but there was not much I could do. After all, I don't think the Rabbit would be very happy with me.. the Rabbit was quite fond of me... but I was in love with the Hatter. On a side note, I couldn't go back to England now, not with all the drama. If you don't already know who I am.. that's quite unfortunate. I'm Alice Little. Countless times I've been to wonderland, but now I think I am staying. London has now gone mad! You can barely take a stroll on the week with out some dirty, homeless, man trying to steal what they thought was valuable and worth of price. I nearly lost the keys to my flat! I was rather irked! As a matter of fact, I never want to go back there again! Especially after... Well I don't really explain the situation.. of that night.
TheMikimouse123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMikimouse123 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:42 pm

((Vampire...))

His soul was like mine, suffering as he had to choose between life and death.. for a girl who didn't even know what hit her. His teeth were as sharp as knifes through human skin. As I watched the blood flow out of the wound his eyes black as my body trembled in fear as I the sudden reality was that I was just like him. His eyes closed as the gulping continued for the hungry monster. The body was becoming more and more like a corpse every minute as the skin was loosing pigment and her hair was becoming a dull brown. My tongue moved over my top lip in nervousness as I soon felt the sudden urge to gulp ever last drop of the human blood that was left. Clenching my fists tightly, I walked over to him, my eyes begging and full of hunger. He could feel my presence and opened his eyes with a growl. My teeth ready as I hissed sharply, and cut through his growl and he dropped he dried skin bag with a smirk.
"All yours." And the with the blood dripping down his chin and neck, he was gone.
As I looked down I gently slid my fingers over her eyes, closing her lids for her before dragging the body to green, slightly rusted, dumpster. Taking my last lighter from my pocket and a small pouch of gas, the body went into flames and that was the end as I had to find someone new, someone I could kill without them complaining or loosing to much in life. "How about the homeless shelter?" I asked myself otu loud and with a self giving nod I left the scene.
TheMikimouse123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me