.:This Isn't a Diary, It's a Noodle:.

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

.:This Isn't a Diary, It's a Noodle:.

Postby PrizmPaws » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:22 pm

Imagehttp://livetyping.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dear Diary, Nope, I'm gonna call you a noodle. o3o

Dear Noodle,

Aah, much better. Oh, yeah, that pretty dog up there is me o3o. So uh, nice to meet you. Oh wait, I just found my green pen. Much better. Ok, anywho, I really wanted a diary for Christmas, and I got you! Please don't think I don't love you because I forgot about you. I was busy with my new 3DS. :3 Oh, hey, here's my family:
My dad, Midnight.
My bro, Snowstorm.
My little sis, Beach.
My BFF, Blossom.
And, my pet bunny, Nuttella.
Okie doke. I've just been lying in bed for like, 10 minutes, so I'm gonna go eat breakfast. Okay I'm back. So I when I came downstairs Dad was reading a book and Beach was watching Saturday morning cartoons. So I sat down, then Dad got up and put a plate of pancakes on a table. Here's what happened:
Hey honey. I was wondering when you were gonna come down. You want one pancake or two?~Dad
Two please. Sorry I took a little while. I was busy writing in my noodle.*grabs syrup*~Me
Noodle? You mean that diary you're writing in?~Dad
*sigh* I guess you can call it that.~Me
*giggles*~Beach
Oh, and by the way, you're starting a new school on Monday.~Dad
Oh, great. A new school. Better text Blossom.
Texting with Blossom wrote:PoisonIvy347:Hey, Blossom. My dad just told me I'm moving to a new school.
SummerBlossom53:Aww, that sucks. What school are you moving to?
PoisonIvy347:I don't know. Let me ask Dad.
PoisonIvy347:Pawford. He said he'd find my schedule. Apparently they mail all the schedules.
SummerBlossom53:Weird. Well, have fun, I guess. We can always text.
PoisonIvy347:I guess you're right. Well, bye.
PoisonIvy347 has left the group chat

Ok, here's the schedule:
School Schedule wrote:Pawford Middle School-a school for elemental dogs only
Name: Ivy Danchler
Homeroom: Outcasts
Period 1: Math
Period 2: Writing
Period 3: Science
Period 4: Music
Period 5: Language Arts
Period 6: Social Studies
Period 7: Acting

Yay! Acting class! I'm so excited! Wait a second. *Rereads schedule* For elemental dogs only? Whatever. I'm tired. Dad knows what he's doing anyway. Kay, goodnight noodle!
-Ivy
Last edited by PrizmPaws on Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi im prizm! im a patton kinnie whos a big fan of pokemon, theatre, wof, and sanders sides (duh.) im also an artist for chubbies and a mod on the mit discord, so you should totally check those out. im learning german, so if you want to pm me in german i'd love the practice!
chubbiesmitlistography

PrizmPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:This Isn't a Diary, It's a Noodle:.

Postby starsailor » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:12 pm

Mark!
x

sad birds
still sing
╔╗
║║
╚╝
╔══════════════════╗
..prev. ƜαтєяƜσƖf600 || they/them || carrd

╚══════════════════╝
╔╗
║║
╚╝
starsailor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:I Got Grouped!:.

Postby PrizmPaws » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:34 pm

Dear Noodle

Hey! It's me again. So, I'm sitting in the Outcast homeroom right now. There's bean bag chairs, Wii Us, Xbox 1s, PS4s, 3DSXLs, and tables for playing Pokémon TCG. Okay, so here's how my day went so far:
So I walked into the school, and their was this girl that was grouping people and giving them schedules. She must be the "Queen Bee". The line was short, so I decided to go to the end of the line, just in case I missed something important. Oh my noodles, I almost forgot her picture: Image Yeah. She doesn't look 100% popular material, but who knows. Ok, so then it was my turn. Here's the conversation we had when I showed her my schedule:

*shows schedule* Hey, I already got this in the mail. Is there anything else I need or am I good?~Me
No, you're fine. Wait, you're Ivy? I'm Spark.~Spark
Blossom's told me all about you! What homeroom are you in? You a popular?~Me
Nope, I'm an Outcast too. I'm only grouping because me and Color are second cousins.~Spark
Color? Is she the Queen Bee?~Me
Yeah. She's so freakin' annoying. She brags ALL the time.~Spark
You know you're only grouping because you're my second cousin, right? *paints claws*~Color
.___.~Spark
.______.~Color
.____________.~Spark
.______________________.~Me
Okay, the line's getting long. See you in the homeroom! And we have science together!~Spark
Okay, that was really weird. RIIIIING RIIIIIIIIING Okay! Time for class! Oh, and here's a pic of Color:Image Cya noodle!
-Ivy
Last edited by PrizmPaws on Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi im prizm! im a patton kinnie whos a big fan of pokemon, theatre, wof, and sanders sides (duh.) im also an artist for chubbies and a mod on the mit discord, so you should totally check those out. im learning german, so if you want to pm me in german i'd love the practice!
chubbiesmitlistography

PrizmPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:Sleepover with mah Frands:.

Postby PrizmPaws » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:04 pm

Dear Noodle,

Hey, it's me again! Okay, so I met these three other dogs, and they have no idea about the "elemental" thing either! And we're all friends. We're gonna have a sleepover tonight! I'm so excited! Okay so here's how I met them. So I was playing Mario Kart by myself and then these three dogs sat down next to me. They looked like this:

Image Image Image
*pauses game* You guys wanna play?~Me
Sure. I call dips-I mean dibs-on Mario!~???
I'll take Dry Bones!~???
I want Toad!~???
*goes back to starting screen* I'll take Luigi then. *hands each of them controllers* It's on! But first tell me your names so I don't have to write so many question marks.~Me
So we played and we got to be friends and I won half the games. Okay, so the red one is Flashfire (epic name), the white one is Breezy and the blue one is River. Yaaaaaay! So excited!
Hey, I'm back. I'm lying in bed right now. Oh, it's group text time!

Texting with Friends!!! wrote:PoisonIvy347:Hey guys, what's up?
CatchingFlashfire76:Nothing much.
EasyBreezy889:Should we watch a movie?
RushingRiver907:How about dogs failing on PawTube?
PoisonIvy347:YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
CatchingFlashfire76:Watch this one, it's hilarious! www.notareallink/pawtube.com
RushingRiver907:Omg LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
PoisonIvy347:I just randomly started feeling really tired.
CatchingFlashfire76:Me too.
EasyBreezy889:Me three.
RushingRiver907:Me four.
PoisonIvy347:Let's get some rest.
EasyBrezy889:Okay
CatchingFlashfire76 has left the group chat.
RushingRiver907 has left the group chat.
EasyBreezy889 has left the group chat.
PoisonIvy347 has left the group chat.

Goodnight noodle!
-Ivy

Next Noodle Entry
Last edited by PrizmPaws on Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

chubbiesmitlistography

PrizmPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrizmPaws » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:32 pm

I will post a form and make a fanclub tomorrow after the next post. Something big is gonna happen. Spoiler:They're gonna have "The Dream" which is when they get their powers through a dream.<-----That's a size 10. o3o
xxxxxxxxxxxx

chubbiesmitlistography

PrizmPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starsailor » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:40 pm

εδρΣΩИ wrote:I will post a form and make a fanclub tomorrow after the next post. Something big is gonna happen. Spoiler:They're gonna have "The Dream" which is when they get their powers through a dream.<-----That's a size 10. o3o

I need forms. owo
x

sad birds
still sing
╔╗
║║
╚╝
╔══════════════════╗

╚══════════════════╝
╔╗
║║
╚╝
starsailor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrizmPaws » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:08 pm

.:The Mangle:. wrote:
εδρΣΩИ wrote:I will post a form and make a fanclub tomorrow after the next post. Something big is gonna happen. Spoiler:They're gonna have "The Dream" which is when they get their powers through a dream.<-----That's a size 10. o3o

I need forms. owo

I'm in bed right now I'll start working on it in a minute and finish it up tomorrow. It's 10:07 my time and I'm gonna try to be to bed by 10:30. If I finish it tonight I'll post it tonight, kay?
xxxxxxxxxxxx

chubbiesmitlistography

PrizmPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starsailor » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:37 pm

εδρΣΩИ wrote:

I need forms. owo

I'm in bed right now I'll start working on it in a minute and finish it up tomorrow. It's 10:07 my time and I'm gonna try to be to bed by 10:30. If I finish it tonight I'll post it tonight, kay?

K! It's around 3:30 PM now.
x

sad birds
still sing
╔╗
║║
╚╝
╔══════════════════╗

╚══════════════════╝
╔╗
║║
╚╝
starsailor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrizmPaws » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:40 pm

εδρΣΩИ wrote:
.:The Mangle:. wrote:-snip-

I need forms. owo

K! It's around 3:30 PM now.[/quote]
Whoa.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

chubbiesmitlistography

PrizmPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrizmPaws » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:47 pm

I was typing, then I refreshed the page, and all my beautiful work is gone! *sob sob* :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

chubbiesmitlistography

PrizmPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me