~*This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary!*~ (Sequel on Page 55!)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What Would You Want More Of?

Ooh let's have Romance! <3
41%
I want more Action (Adventures)! :D
19%
Uh oh... Drama! :O
11%
YES RANDOM AWESOMENESS ^3^
25%
I'm seriously not sure. :/
3%
I have another idea! (Post it in the fanclub please!)
0%

Total votes : 262

Re: This Is A BLUEBERRY, NOT A Diary!

Postby estherine » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:53 pm

I'm in the Blueberries!
Pet Picture: Image

Pet Name: Corri

Personality: Fun, Happy, Energetic, Adventurous, Likes Christmas.

Group (Populars, Emos, Jocks, Nerds, or Outcasts): Outcast

Pet's Pet (optional, if have please put the name of the pet's pet and include a picture).
The Black Imp = Blacky
The White Imp = Whitey
(Sorry don't know how to post pics of Items ;-; )

Other: Her tail is called Tail, He's Quite sneaky, Lil ' bit smarter then Corri and he uselly says "Hi" and "Sure". He also snatches cookies from Corri's lunch, but she doesn't mind.

What do you think of this so far? 100/100 :thumbup: This is well-made, Great Job!
estherine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A Day As A... Trial Student?

Postby Snowflakette » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:49 pm

Dear Blueberry...

This morning, my mom told me that I will be attending another school called Canineopolis High. This is what happened this morning when I came down for breakfast:

*Walks down stairs* Good morning, mom. ~Me
Hey honey! You won't be going to Elementals for today. ~Mom
*Trips on stairs* WHAT? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! ~Me
Luckily, in the nick of time, I remembered that I have wings and zoomed up just when I was about to hit face-first on the marble floor. Phew.
Yup! The school is called Canineopolis High, and you're gonna be a trial student. ~Mom
Why do I have to go to this place? ;-; ~Me
So you can meet more friends. :D ~Mom
;-; ~Me
Don't worry, honey. It will be fun. ~Mom
As if school is ever fun, Mom.
Can I still fly in that school? Is it allowed? *eyes sparkles* ~Me
No. ~Mom
;-; I LUV MY WINGS WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT THEM?! ~Me
Don't worry, Leah. You can still bring Belle. ~Mom
:'D Yay! ~Me
Now, honey, this is your new backpack and your textbook. *hands bag over* ~Mom
Wanna see what the bag looks like? It's orange with yellow words saying Canineopolis High.
I am not carrying that thing. *folds arms* ~Me
You have to. Every student in Canineopolis High need to have this bag. ~Mom
:C ~Me
Leah, what about you eat your cereal, and I can drive you to school? ~Mom
No thanks, Mom. I'm just gonna fly there. ~Me
But do you know where it is? ~Mom
Um no. ~Me
Okay then. I sent you a map of Snowville to Canineopolis High in PawChat. ~Mom
Okay, thanks Mom! *grabs backpack* Bye! ~Me
See you after school! ~Marie
Bye honey! ~Mom

So I went down the streets and crossed countless roads. Finally, after 20 minutes of walking, I found Canineopolis High and entered.

When I came in this little cute bunny crashed in and hit Belle off my tail :O
A girl/boy (I couldn't tell) rushed over.
Omigosh I'm so sorry!!! Are you okay? ~???
It's a girl. :3
Yeah, I'm alright. Is this your bunny? *Picks bunny from floor* ~Me
Yep. Her name's Snowy, and she's kinda crazy. ~???
Lol, no kidding. Btw, my name's Leah. ~Me
I'm Coal, nice to meet you! Do you want to sit with us today? ~Coal
Uhh sure! Thanks! :3 ~Me

So we compared out schedules, and it looks like we have the same classes today. Yay! :D

At lunch, I went to sit with Coal and her group of friends in a table far from the Populars after getting my kinda disgusting lunch from the cafeteria. It turns out we have a lot in common with each other. We are both new to the school, love to draw (DOODLES FOR LIFE), and like the color blue. Twinsies! ;3 She isn't going to attend Elementals, so since I'm a trial student, I told her my phone number so we can text each other. After school we hung out together for a bit with her friends. You want more? Okay, I'll tell you about her friends.

That's Hope. She's the first friend that Coal met, and she's really nice and loyal. So Hope became my friend too. :D
That's Mist, Coal's other friend. She's really kind to me and took me a quick tour around the school along with Hope, Coal, and another new friend.
Last but not least, that's Petal. She and Mist were best friends and real sisters since 8th grade. I'm only 7th grade in Elementals, but the grade has a big difference here. Like, it's the end of October here, but in the other side of Snowville, it's already December.

The last friend that Coal have (besides me) is a boy. She has a secret crush on him, and she thinks that that guy likes her too! <3 <3 <3 Enough with the hearts. Well, here's his pic.
His name is Photo Woofpaws. He's in the Canineopolis High soccer team. Coal showed me a screenshot of the emails she and Photo sent. Here, I printed it out so you can see it:

Emails
to: Coal Barkmore

Me: So when is your next soccer game?
Photo: On Friday. Just 2 more days!
Me: Oh! Cool! Where can I buy tickets?
Photo: Admition is free. Anyone can come.
Me: A my old school, you had to buy tickets to games.
Photo: Oh. Well, be sure to invite your family and friends to the game. We need more fans to come so we can do the wave again. Last time not that many fans showed up, and we couldn't do the wave.
Me: I'll invite everyone I know!
Photo: Thanks.
Me: No Problem! ;)

By the way, Blueberry, just in case you get confused, the 'Me' in the email is Coal, not me, since I don't even email people a lot.

Ugh, homework time. Bye Blueberry!

Author's Note: This is based off this diary. It's pretty awesome, check it out!

Next Blueberry
Last edited by Snowflakette on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Polar Kitten » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:30 am

Awesome! Thanks for mentioning my waffle! That's so cool! :)
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
female ○ writer ○ hoot owl ○ star wars fan ○ whovian ○ nerd ○ artist ○ part-time raptor trainer ○ isfj
Ƥ o l a r n Ƙ i t t e n
woodswafflescream puffsshort writing piecestradesarttumblr
Hi! I'm Polar Kitten. I used to be nyancat583. You can call me Polar, PK, or Polar Kitten. It doesn't really matter to me!

Happy Summer!
(for those of you in the northern hemisphere)

RANDOM FACT #3:
Candy is good.

I was a member of the Rebel Alliance, a timelord, a tribute in the Games, a Dauntless soldier, a runner in the Maze, and a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I'm so good at sleeping that I can do it with my eyes closed. I visited Jurassic World survived the Time War. I am unstoppable.
Polar Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:21 pm

nyancat583 wrote:Awesome! Thanks for mentioning my waffle! That's so cool! :)

You're welcome! Making new post soon :3
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Christmas Shopping! :D

Postby Snowflakette » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:18 pm

Alright, dear Blueberry...

I'M SO EFFING HAPPY TODAY!!! Why? Because... I just came back from shopping! Ahem... I should tell you about school first.

So this morning, a new student came... And she looks like this:
She will talk in black since I lost my red pen, though I still have my blue pens.
*Sigh* So many new people these days... Name? ~Koshi
Um, it's Corri. And this is Tail. Don't freak out but he--- ~Corri
HI!!! ~Tail
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! ~Koshi
...talks. ~Corri
OMG OUTCASTS! NOW! THAT TAIL GUY IS CREEPY!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! ~Koshi
.__. I also have two imps, Blackey and Whitey. ~Corri

And that's pretty much it. Nothing happened later until the afternoon, when we went to rehearsal for the Christmas concert. Since I'm a new student, I wasn't able to join the concert. Sad face ;-;

After school (A.K.A. Freedom!), since there was no homework (BEST.DAY.EVA), I texted Coal about the Halloween dance that she told me earlier. Since it's NOT on the same night as the Christmas concert, I decided to go and give a visit! :3

I need a dress for the Halloween dance, so I went to PawMart to check all the cool shtuff stuff (HOW CAN I SPELL THAT WRONG?!).

Well, I'll show you a picture of Coal and her friends' costumes.

This is Coal's costume (Demon):
ImageImageImageImage

This is Hope's costume (Witch):
ImageImageImage

This is Petal's costume (Ghost guy):
Mini Ghost toys that came along with Petal's costume:
ImageImageImageImage

Mist's costume (Goddess):
ImageImageImage

When I went to PawMart, there were only this set of clothes left:
ImageImage

Aww, I guess then I'm gonna be the same as Hope, except that I don't have the cute little witch hat (they went out of stock). This is what I look like when I looked into the dressing mirror:
title885423822.png
title885423822.png (82.27 KiB) Viewed 118 times

Pretty good. I'll stick with that. I just wished that my eyes aren't red, because they don't match the costume and they look evil and vicious, and I'm the complete opposite of that. Maybe.

Hey, why are you still stalking?

Oh, I know why. I said it's CHRISTMAS shopping for the title, not Halloween. Well, actually, I went Christmas shopping as well! :3

Since Christmas is around the corner, I think I should pretty up my room a bit, so I bought these decorations!

As well as a table XD

And this flower crown that I will wear on Christmas:

When Lana and Marie got home with shopping bags in their paws, I figured they went to PawMart for the Christmas Event as well. The Christmas Event is a big store in the middle of the mall, and it sells Christmas decorations, furniture, and clothes. It's pretty awesome, check it out! ;D

I peeked at Lana's shopping bag, and this is what I found inside:

ImageImage

And omigosh, a new table appeared out of nowhere in her room! Oh wait, it's just Lana using her teleport magic. Hey, her table actually looks like mine:

Then, I went to Marie's room and found this wreath in her door:
Aw, how sweet! She finally knows where to put the Christmas wreath! But when I came in, I was shocked to see these:

O.O What. Is. This? ~Me
Oh nothing, it's just dog shaped Christmas lights that was made to look like you! Without wings. ~Marie
B-b-b-but am I that ugly?! ~Me
Um actually yes. ~Marie
;-; ~Me
Haha just kidding sis! ~Marie
.___________. *walks out of room* ~Me

Little dogs always have great imagination.

When I trudged up to my room, I saw this very pretty view through the living room's big window:
OMG IT BEGAN TO SN--- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! *falls off stairs* ~Me

UNluckily, I forgot to fly and now I have a bruise. Perfect way to start Christmas. ;-;

Next Blueberry
Last edited by Snowflakette on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WORST.DAY.EVA

Postby Snowflakette » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:34 pm

Dear Blueberry...

The title says it all. I have the worst school day in my life today. Wanna learn about what happened? Okay, I'll tell ya.

It started this morning, when I just began to wake up.

The Terrible Things That Thursday Did (So Far)

7:45 AM- I just woke up, and I cannot find the alarm clock. Looks like Marie stole it again. This is the conversation with mom:
LEAH WAKE UP!!! ~Mom
Huh? *closes eyes again* ~Me
It's 7:45! You're gonna be late for school! ~Mom
*Sits up quickly* 7:45?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ~Me

7:50 AM- Marie accidentally spilled her cereal on my school dress. Great. Now the dress smells like... *sniff sniff* Puppy Delish (cereal brand's name, really tacky, right?) with chocolate milk. Ew.

8:00 AM- I forgot what shoes I'm wearing, so I accidentally wore my Physical Education shoes instead of my winter shoes. I headed back to change, and then I tripped on my untie shoelace.

8:10 AM- I missed the bus. Now I have to walk to the school.

8:31 AM- School starts at 8:30, and I'm one minute late. Great, that means a 15 minute detention.

8:45 AM- I forgot my homework, so that's 15 more minutes added to detention.

8:47 AM- The class was very boring, and we have to write a story about the best day of your life. That's getting your powers, obviously. What else would you write?

9:10 AM- Time to change classes. It took me 4 attempts to open my locker, I have no idea why. I'm sure the combination is 16, 23, 33.

9:50 AM- Recess. It was too cold outside, but the teachers forced us to go outside for fitness matter, but my nose got cold and I kept sneezing on the way back. I forgot my sweater, that's why.

10:05 AM- Random surprise pop quiz in Math. I didn't understand the questions and I used up my 30 minutes doodling on a PostIt note. Now my grade for Math went down to A-. I'm not the nerd type, but I'm only a teeny bit good at Math.

11:45 AM- Lunch. I forgot to bring my lunch bag, and I didn't bring any money, so I was sitting in the table sulking while Coco and the other Outcasts were stuffing their faces. Coco didn't eat breakfast, so I didn't want her to share some of her lunch. Oh wait, I didn't eat breakfast too. Sigh.

12:13 PM- Art, yay! We're doing ornaments for Christmas, ugh. Boring stuff -__- The teacher said we could doodle for ideas for our ornaments, so I basically got through the class by drawing random cookies and hamburgers and french fries, since I want to eat badly.

1:45 PM- Physical Education. We're playing hockey now, and for 'warm up', we were sorted into 2 groups. I was in the Blue Team, with my besties in this class (Ash, Shadow, Fudge, and Ruby. Angel and Corri's on the Red Team). Hockey sucks, I mean it. We lost badly 0/4, basically because Koshi and other Populars and Jocks were on Red Team. Angel and Corri were trying to help us, but Koshi told them not to. I got smacked in the leg by someone's stick, and now it's purple. Ouch.

2:25 PM- Last period! It's art again. Some random person who was not looking tripped while holding a small amount of gold glitter in their paws, and unfortunately I was standing nearby, and the gold glitter fell in my hair and my fur. I just washed my hair yesterday, and our house's water sometimes turn ice cold. ;-;

3:05 PM- School's over! My backpack strap got stuck in Ruby's locker (which is next to mine), but she was having a 5 minute detention so I couldn't get her to open her locker. I waited for 5 minutes, and when she came and helped me with the backpack fiasco, the bus left, so I had to fly back home again.

4:00 PM- I'm home! I had a lot of homework though...

5:00 PM- Time to do homework! I forgot one of my homework in school, which is due tomorrow. Oh no... The other homework is extremely hard, and I haven't started it yet! I guess I'll play the computer first...

6:02 PM- I did not know I played that long, and I haven't started my mountain of homework yet! D:

Okay, Blueberry, right now it's... *checks time* 6:24 PM. Ugh. I guess I'll write in you later, bye!
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A Peep My Age

Postby Snowflakette » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:35 pm

Dear Blueberry...

Nothing much in school, besides the fact that it's Friday...

CELEBRATION TIME CMON!!! :D

After school, when I trudged back home... Oh wait, I shouldn't get so close to that part yet.

Well, when I walked pass the gate of our house, I saw this paper taped near a rose bush. I didn't take it off, but I can tell you what it looks like.

SPY CLUB MEETING TODAY!

Weird, I don't go to 'Spy Club'. I figured it's just a little kid's prank, so I decided to play along. This is what I added to the corner of the paper:

SPY CLUB MEETING TODAY!
What time?

I went into the house, threw down my coat on the sofa, got some snacks for Belle, and sulked on the TV. I have a club soon, in like 30 minutes, so I decided not to do my homework and leave it until... Sunday? C:

Talking about the weekend, the Christmas concert featuring Elementals is on Saturday. I have to leave at 10 AM, even though the show starts at 2 PM. It's because I have to design last-minute costumes. All Outcasts got that pleasure, since it was Koshi's idea anyways. I 'love' it so much. *makes quotation marks*.

When I went out to water the blue roses (my favorite flowers!), I peeked at that piece of paper on the gate. This time though, there were tiny writing in the corner of the paper:

SPY CLUB MEETING TODAY!
What time?

Tomorrow 5:30 PM?

I went inside and got my blue pen, and in tiny letters as well, I wrote OK. But, I don't know the place yet, so I wrote:

SPY CLUB MEETING TODAY!
What time?

OK. Where?

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a girl that has the same hairstyle as me, holding a small book and have wings. She's pretty o.O

She flew to a bush a few blocks behind my house (I went over to stalk), and I saw her taking a white feather out of her wings and used it to pluck open something in the bush. Then, I saw the bush open and she jumped in, the bush closing behind her.

Woah, that was weird. O.O Is she the spy dude? No wait, she's not a dude, she's a... dudet.

When I walked back to my house, I saw a reply to my question:

SPY CLUB MEETING TODAY!
What time?

OK. Where?
That rose bush you just saw me go in.

Okay, so she is the spy dude. I replied okay, and went in to my house to think about stuff. By the way, I got a quick sketch of her:

I know, she is kind of weird and stylish at the same time. I want to tell dad and mom, but I'm not sure. Even if I tell them the white feather, or the mysterious book, or the bush thing, the only thing that they would say is "Look, Leah, a girl your age."

Author's Note: I'm leaving this off as a cliffhanger! I might not be posting about the spy meeting yet, because we have the Christmas concert first.
Last edited by Snowflakette on Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RAYENAA » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:01 am

Im In The Blueberries!
Pet's Name:Linda
Pet's Personality:She is quick and brave, she can backtalk to Populars and mock them.
Pet's Pet: None
Pet's Group:Emos
RAYENAA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sparrow; » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:26 am

I love reading this!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text
text text text text text
text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link goes here | link goes here
link goes here | link goes here
signature credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sparrow;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:20 pm

*free* wrote:I love reading this!

Thank you! <3
And Snoweh., your Pet will be included in 2-3 Blueberries later.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me