Again Character Files

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Which is your favorite character?

Ahzzya
33%
Korrom
17%
Rokko
50%
Dylan
No votes
Him
No votes
Edward
No votes

Total votes : 6

Again Character Files

Postby Rooster Cult » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:47 am

Hello and welcome to the Again Character Files. This is where I will store all of the known info for the characters in my story Again. Some unreleased info will be put here, but no spoilers, so don't worry. If you not read Again (or what I have written of Again) I wouldn't suggest reading this, as you would probably not understand it. I would like if no one posted on this forum so that it stays nice and clean

Characters:
Ahzzya
Korrom
Rokko
Dylan
Him (unknown name)
Edward
Zver information
----
Rooster or Ruce // Autistic // any pronouns
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Again Character Files

Postby Rooster Cult » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:33 am

Name: Ahzzya (pronunciation: Uh Zi uh)
Height: 5'5"
Weapon orfchoice: swords or throwing knives
Personality: Ahzzya is very cold, even to the extent of being heartless. He does not find joy in people's death, but he has grown not to feel any sympathy for the death. Part of his calloused nature is due to the fact that he sees people dying almost daily. He is very disrespectful to his peers and might been harbor bitterness or hate towards them. He ignores them and shows no kindness or compassion towards them. Ahzzya is also extremely antisocial. He dislikes going into any transport thing(e.x. car, elevator, bus, train) with a stranger. He hates groups and crowded areas and tries his best (in vain) to avoid contact with other people. He will think aloud if someone is willing to listen and he is pretty open minded.
Relationships with other characters:
Korrom:
Korrom is Ahzzya's best and probably his only friend. She is the first person who really talked to him when he arrived and he is very grateful for that, though he would never admit it. Although Ahzzya finds himself annoyed at her happy go lucky nature and he gets frustrated when ever she drags him into something or teases him, he loves their friendship.
Rokko:
The truth is, Ahzzya has no interests of any sort of companionship with Rokko. He is only curious of what Rokko says and why he says that stuff. Ahzzya doesn't even want to be an acquaintance with Rokko and finds it creepy that he promised to protect Ahzzya.
Dylan:
N/A
Him:
N/A
Edward:
Ahzzya finds Edward confusing. He doesn't care about Edward, but suspects that Edward knows more than he is letting on. Ahzzya, however, would rather find out the secrets of Rokko before even confronting Edward.
Last edited by Rooster Cult on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:06 am

Name: Korom (pronunciation: core om)
Height: 5'10"
Weapon of choice: poison dipped blow darts
Personality: Korom has a very happy go lucky nature. She is finds joy in almost every situation and tries to share that joy by making people laugh or by teasing them. Korom sometimes finds herself loosing friends because of her teasing nature. Korom is very social and loves being in groups. She rarely ever feels insecure or uncomfortable. Korom does not let insults hurt her and shrugs them of easily.
Ahzzya:
Korom can tell how much she means to Ahzzya, but she feels a little differently towards him. She has a little crush on him, but tries her best not to feel that way. She loves hanging out with him and talking with him. She is always willing to listen to him rant about "crazy people," but secretly feels a little jealous that Ahzzya pays more attention to Rokko than he does to her.
Rokko
Korom never really did like Rokko, he was always strange and full of confusing conspiracy theories, even before Dylan and him were attacked. Afterwards he got so strange that she stopped talking to him altogether. Korom now doesn't like him at all and spreads rumors about his insanity, most of which are true.
Dylan
Korom was never friends with Dylan. Before he And Rokko were attacked, they talked a bit and hung out a little. But Dylan and Rokko had been so close that they never became friends.
Him:
N/A
Edward:
She respects Edward, but other than that, she does not have any interactions with him.
Last edited by Rooster Cult on Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:40 am

Name: Rokko (pronunciation: Rock o)
Height: 5'9"
Weapon of choice: metal string with barbs on the ends and a pistol.
Personality: Rokko is relies on conspiracy theories to explain reality. He believes that what you see are lies and what you don't see are dark secrets. These beliefs make him very paranoid and Are the reasons that people call him crazy and delusional. Rokko is usually nervous and can be startled easily, he can be angered just as easily though. When he's angry he will occasionally growl and hiss, sometimes even biting or clawing. These anger issues are a new thing. Proir to when he and Dylan were attacked, he was very passive.
Ahzzya:
Rokko believes that Ahzzya is special and tries his best to be Ahzzya's friend because of that. But he is scared he will hurt Ahzzya so he keeps his distance. Rokko cares for Ahzzya's safety and would die to save him.
Korom:
Rokko has no connection with Korom. He notices her dislike towards him, and tries his best not to interact with her. Rokko does talk to Korom though, mostly to answer her questions though.
Dylan:
Rokko was Dylan's inseparable friend. They had grown up as friends and stayed friends when they became Hunters. They quickly became a team and did every thing together. They shared beliefs and often discussed conspiracy theories. Before they were attacked, Dylan had taught Rokko how to use a pistol, and this ended up saving Rokko's life many times.
Him:
Rokko hates Him with passion. Rokko blame Him for many things, including his own insanity and outbursts of anger.
Edward:
Rokko really dislikes Edward. He finds Edward too controlling, but he chooses to ally himself with Edward anyway.
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:30 pm

Will post image later
Name: Dylan
Height: unknown
Weapon of choice: pistols, he sometime customizes the bullets to have certain effects
Personality:
Past: Dylan was usually laid back and good natured. he had a logical mind and would not believe anything unless he was given enough evidence. Dylan was a little flirty with the girls and would've had a girlfriend if he hadn't always been with Rokko. He joked a bit and was known for occasionally pulling pranks, but he didn't pull enough to be known as the dude who always pulled pranks. He was friendly with everyone even if he didn't like them.
Present: N/A
Ahzzya:
N/A
Korom:
Dylan was nice to her and might've even become her boyfriend if he was around her more. He included her in some of her pranks but mostly found himself pulling pranks on her. Korom's goodnatured and slow to anger personality made Dylan feel comfortable around her.
Rokko:
Having grown up with Rokko, they were best friends, but sometimes Rokko could be too intense to be around and his conspiracy theories got old really quickly. Dylan usually questioned Rokko's conspiracy theories until they were either foolproof or totally bunk.
Him:
Like everyone who knows Him, Dylan hates Him with a passion. But he is obligated to obey Him, no matter how much he doesn't want to.
Edward:
Dylan found Edward's stiffness annoying and eventually decided that it would be better to play pranks on him rather than obey his every order
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me