Bananas o3o

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Bananas o3o

Postby areadbhar » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:22 pm

REWRITING FRONT PAGE

Hey guys! I'm Sylvia! Wait, your a book so I don't need to introduce myself. My mom bought me this diary so I could 'express my feelings'. Does that mean blab all my personal life in this book? Sorry guys, 'diary' sounds too common and boring, so I'll just call you banana. Oh yeah... my family.
This is my mom. She's the wildest mother you could get. I don't even want to talk about it.
This is my dad. He's not completely normal, bur hey, he's better than mom. My dad is really laid-back.
This is my twin sister Sarah. Don't look alike? Well, we share heterochromia, and a lot of our personality. She's my best friend, we spend lots of sister time together.
This is the nicest popular we have. Once you go to the popular group, your brain instantly rots and you turn extremely mean and snobby. But not her.
And here's HER. The queen bee. She is the meanest and snobbiest girl in the district.

Oh, and about me. I'm THE social outcast. I have NO FRIENDS. Nada. None. Zero. Zip.
Last edited by areadbhar on Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:37 pm, edited 16 times in total.
areadbhar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This Is A Banana, Not A Diary (Marks allowed, few commen

Postby areadbhar » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:58 pm

Me: So my mom got me this diary, and I do not know why I am writing in it. Oh, forgot to introduce myself! My name is Cherry. I don't understand WHY my mom got me a diary, because I AM PERFECTLY NORMAL, MOM. Except for the fact that I don't like some of the popular dogs and I am in the outcast group. I am currently standing on the toilet seat in the school's girl bathroom and writing this on the wall, so I better get back to class. Anyways, we secretly chat on our phones, well at least all the outcasts. The groups chat together, except for the SUPERnice ones. I am CherryBlossom93, June (My best friend) is Junebug123, Jewel (One of the SUPERnice populars) is JewelFire789, and the other outcasts are joining. Sage is SageVine16, and I'll ask the others to introduce themselves.

CherryBlossom93's Chat
CherryBlossome93: Hey.
MagsTHEAWESOME3000: You all stink.
CherryBlossom93: How did you get un-banned? Anyways, hi Maggie, bye Maggie!
MagsTHEAWESOME was banned forever from ChatRoom#38475 by CherryBlossom93 (Sorry for any straining of the eyes, highlight it.)
Junebug123: Lol 38475, must be a lot of bored students!
TheBoringTeacher#30000000000000000000000: And the moon orbits around the earth blah blah blah...
TheVeryBoredStudents13OutOf4000000000000000: *We don't care, I learned this in 2nd grade*
ChrisBot has joined Cherryblossom93's chat.
JewelFire789 has joined Cherryblossom93's chat.
JewelFire789: Why am I not mod so we can ban the mean kids. :(
Junebug123 has made JewelFire789 an adminstrator.
*BELL RINGS*
CherryBlossom93: Outcasts meet in the storage closet... again.
I got my flashlight and headed into the storage closet. Chris, June, Cynthia, me, and Bobby were all there.
Bobby: What's the news?
June: Some new students tomorrow. We get them all the time! That means more friends!

*The next day*

LOL, Maggie's so-called ceremony was so funny!

Maggie: Name and interests, please. WAIT WHOA WHOA WHOA WHY ARE YOU A CAT.
???: Katie. I'm a cat because anyone who gets F on all work this far gets to go here even if their not a dog.
Maggie: Outcasts, NOW.
Katie: Yay.

Maggie: OMG NERDS NOW.
???: No.
Maggie: NOBODY DISOBEYS ME. *Does death stare* :evil: :evil: :evil:
???: :thumbdown:
Maggie: :x EXCUSE ME? OUTCASTS!
???: That doesn't help. Bye.

LOL. This is SO funny!

Maggie: Okay, River, go to outcasts.
*River walks over*
River: Hi.
Me: Hello?

*He walks away*

That was awkward.

???: I'm Johnny.
Maggie: *Flirts* Popular!
Johnny: Well, I-
Maggie: Oh, it's okay, what do you want, jocks?
Johnny: Well, I don't want any of these groups, so bye.
Maggie: THAT'S THE SECOND ONE!

HE'S SO HOT, I NEEDED TO DRINK WATER.

Ceremony ended, teacher says there will be more tomorrow. I'm writing this in the hall. Oops! Mr. Johnson! Bye!
Last edited by areadbhar on Sat May 17, 2014 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
areadbhar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Mystique~ » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:34 pm

Looks (Picture of Pet): Image
Name: Lucian Garroway
Group: Jocks
Other: He's British, so he always talks all Britishy and proper and he has an accent
I've pretty much quit. I'm occasionally active, but very rarely and usually in short bursts.
~Mystique~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby areadbhar » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:29 am

Anyways, here's part 2 of the ceremony...

Maggie: Name and interests.
???: Lucian, I like soccer, football, basketball, base-
Maggie: *Flirts* Go to jocks.
Lucian: Okay.

Maggie: Ugh, name and interests.
???: Mystical, and I like music and-
Maggie: Outcasts.

???: Harriet, I like boys and the outdoors.
Maggie: Outcasts.

WOW MAGGIE IS SUCH A BAD JUDGE ON WHO SHOULD GO WHERE.

Anyways, that was the last of the new students. We'll probably get more, school's getting them all the time!

At the janitor's closet...

Me: AUGGGH I FORGOT THE FLASHLIGHT.
River: *Opens door* What are you doing here?
Me: I was... um... searching for my... mop?
River: I found it. Anyways, can I join the outcast's chat group, these classes are about as fun as watching paint dry. *Writes down user and gives to me*
Me: Uhh, sure! *Writes down username and gives to him*

Then all the outcasts walked in.

Me: Hey, River's going to join our chat group, he's a loner.
River: Can Johnny come to? He's also a loner and completely bored.
Me: Sure!
Sage: Oh, sorry I couldn't join the chat yesterday.
June: It's okay.
Mystical: Chris told me and Harriet what we do.
Chris: o3o (Sorry I love that face, this may or may not be what it looks like lol.)

And then the bell rung for history, well the class I go to.

CherryBlossom93's Chat

Jewelfire123 has joined.
FlowingRiver50 has joined.
Johnee3 has joined.
MysticalCreature has joined.
ALL THAT OTHER JAZZ has joined.

MagsTHEAWESOME has joined.
And I was like, /deaf MagsTHEAWESOME 1,000,000,000 and /mute MagsTHEAWESOME 1,000,000,000
The number is for how many hours she can be muted. Mute makes her so she can't talk and deaf makes her not able to see what we're talking about.
FlowingRiver50: Hey let's report her to a Global Admin for cheating because we banned her. Everyone do /report !
ALL THAT OTHER JAZZ: /report MagsTHEAWESOME 'I'm unbanned' cheating to bully in ChatRoom#38475.
And cheating causes LAG on ClassroomChat.com so the admins will be mad.
BottleOfCheese (GLOBAL ADMIN) has joined.
BottleOfCheese: *Looks in chat history* I see that message. Since this is for chatting in school, I'm guessing she's a mean one?
By the way, the global admins are real people, not bots.
Johnee3: Yep.
BottleOfCheese: Okay, we'll look at her history in the cheating detection system we use.
BottleOfCheese has left.
AND, anyone who has sent a message in your chat, the game will say if they got banned.
SageVine16: I'm glad she will be bored in class. And I like their new system so people can't create multiple accounts, as more accounts makes it slower until the next update.
GAME: MagsTHEAWESOME has been banned for 1 day. Reason: Cheating, this is a warning until she explains herself, we can ban her forever if: 1. We don't believe the explanation or something that has to do with the explanation. 2. Has a good explanation but continues cheating.

Lol best day of my life. Before I go, this is what happened at lunch:

Maggie: YOU FAT BANANA!
Me: Your pay is being bored in class.

Then I walked away casually!

Bye BANANA!
areadbhar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Mystique~ » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:09 am

:lol: You got Lucian perfect!!! :)
I've pretty much quit. I'm occasionally active, but very rarely and usually in short bursts.
~Mystique~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby areadbhar » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:54 am

Hey banana!

I'll tell the truth, I like River. He's nice and just plain GREAT! I am in a trash can right now. Why? Maggie's chasing me. I just dropped this banana. Probably because I am sitting on a banana peel and he met his cousin so he escaped. Oh, and I better introduce Maggie's trio. There's Maggie, the leader. Then there is Faith, the outcast torturer, and last but not least there is Sun, the prison-keeper. This is a REAL group of unpopular haters. They even take one of the (Un)lucky outcasts and squeeze together with them, and Sun watches their every move. Their current prisoner is Cynthia. Faith took Cynthia's phone! Luckily, Cynthia has a passcode and a hack-blocker. But that just means she won't be able to chat in class. Anyways, here's what I heard.

Faith: Tell me where Cherry is!
Cynthia: No! I'll DIE before I obey you!
Maggie: Your so ugly that the hogs think your one of them.
Cynthia: Aww, you beat me to it.
Chris: I caught Maggie playing with her dolls with Faith and Sun. If you don't let her go, I'll tell the whole school the details.
Sun: C'mon! We can always do with another!
Chris: Oh yeah? *Takes Faith's purse and runs* Cynthia!
Faith: EEK! That's where Cynthia's phone is! *Chases*
Cynthia: *Runs since it's not as tight anymore*
Sun: Chris! You.. you! I'll get you back! *Chases*
Maggie: And Faith's phone! *Chases*

So I climbed out of this stinky trash can and wiped an orange peel off my arm. I wanted Cynthia and Chris to survive from torture.
So I decided to distract them.

Me: Hey! Hey! HEY!
Sun: *Tackles me and pins me* We need another!
Me: I'm hard to get. *Gets random juice box out of pocket and squeezes juice in her face*
Sun: OWWWW
Well at least that will slow her down. I've got more juice, so I squirted Faith's face then Maggie.
Me: RUN WHILE YOU HAVE TIME!
Then I ran as fast as ever and heard them say:
Maggie: OWWW! We need a prisoner catcher!
Faith: You've gotta work, too. All you do is boss us around.
Maggie: *Ignores Faith*
So they started asking girls to join.

Maggie: Hello, wanna go to a concert with me?
Jewel: Um... I guess. *Thinking: Only for the music*

AT THE CONCERT (Because I know everything and was standing right behind them in a disguise.)
Maggie: So... you have a strong passion of hate for the unpopulars, dislike them, don't really feel anything about them, or like them?
Jewel: Don't really feel anything. *Except friendship*
Trio: *Your not the one*

Maggie: Okay, we need to try Dawn from the average group. We're running out of populars to try.
Sun: Hey, we're seeing if the outcasts are really what they are. Do you-
Dawn: I HATE THE OUTCASTS.
Faith: Would you like to join our trio, now foursome, who are against outcasts? You are now our prison-catcher, you bring outcasts and our loners, Johnny and River to Sun so she can guard them, but only a maximum of two.
Dawn: Prisoner-catcher, I love to see outcasts with sad faces on them.

This is the only real ceremony Maggie will ever hold, but it was for populars and jocks only but I was in the bathroom with the door cracked open:

Maggie: We honor Dawn for making the right choice to join the populars and us against the outcasts. We are not accepting anyone else, and they have shown they truly hate outcasts. Dawn will join us as our prisoner-catcher, who will bring us our loner or outcast prisoners. She has good qualities for this and can trap others easily. The outcasts and loners shall not know any of this. We will review our old members. Sun, who watches our prisoners, and Faith, who tortures the outcasts and loners.

By the way, those earlier things are what I think happened, besides me rescueing Chris and Cynthia. I need to tell the outcasts and loners! Before I knew it, one of the jocks, Parker, noticed me.

Parker: Hey! One of the outcasts knows all of this!

Maggie: Dawn! Put your skills to the test!
Dawn ran like the wind and pinned me down. So that's how I am sitting in the janitor's closet. They locked me in there when they said they'll start discussing secrets. And I was just catching up on the news after listening to them gossip all day! They also stole my phone. Luckily I have a passcode and hack-proof system like Cynthia's, making my phone super secure. If you miss the passcode more then 5 times, it will take you to a blank screen until you type in a password, which is harder to guess since it could be the whole alphabet. Mine is hippopotomonstoresquipedaliophobia, the fear of long words. Hard to guess and hard to spell! Don't worry, I've completely memorized it because it will stay in that blank screen until someone types in the password. I was ready for this. Anyways, bye banana! I've got nothing to write about in here. What? Leaf likes Jerry? Go on, Maggie. Dang it, she stopped. I guess I'll write a poem about this mop.

Mop
My mop, not slop, it goes pop, pop, pop! It will never stop, stop, stop! Okay, I give up.
areadbhar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foreverfeline » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:23 pm

Form:

Looks (Picture of pet):Image
Name: Soul
Group: Outcasts but she would do ANYTHING to become a popular.
Other: She is kind, but has a temper.
Foreverfeline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby areadbhar » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:21 pm

Hey guys! Katie karate-chopped the janitor's closet door in half, but Maggie caught her. I've been here since yesterday and was drinking the mop water and eating... things. Now I'm with Sun, she's watching me, and she has to report everything I do. I was too smart. River opened the elevator and before Sun knew it, I dashed in and so did River so he wouldn't be caught. Then there was the best day of my life! The elevator started moving as a surprise and we both fell and we were about 3 inches away from each other like we were gonna.. you know!

Me and River: Well this is awkward. JINX! DOUBLE JINX! TRIPLE JINX!
River: QUADRUPLE JINX! Dang it.

So we got up and knew Sun would be dashing up the stairs. When the doors opened, I saw Faith.

Me: RUN!!!!

Then, like a normal person, Chris rolled a wagon to us and we hopped in as it carried us out the doors. Then me and River got in a random car and drove to the dump.

Me: Why are we here?
River: Because they won't come to the dump, they are snobby.

Then I saw Faith driving and I grabbed River and hid in the trash.
So I texted my friend Cassandra, a dog who moved too far away for me to reach her.

Me: In the worst situation right now. I'm hiding in some trash to escape Faith. The good thing is, my crush escaped with me.
Cassandra: Sorry I'm busy.

GREAT. My only contact and she's busy! I should start asking for phone numbers. So I asked River, and I added him.

Then River slipped on an orange peel and out of the garbage pile. The foursome found him.

River: I give in!
Dawn: *Grabs his shirt* Great! *Shoves into Maggie's truck*

Then I got a text.

River: I only gave in to save you. And I

Then it got cut off. Probably Maggie stealing his phone. AND I LOVE YOU? This can't be happening! Well, it's not, because here is the morning:

River: In that text, I was going to say: And I wanted to tell you you'll always be my friend.

Uh-oh! F-R-I-E-N-D-Z-O-N-E-D! Not really, but the key to getting your crush to like you is to start out as 'just friends'. This is at least a good start. But now, for him to like me, I want to save him. So the outcasts had a meeting at our stupid wooden table that if you touch it you'll get splinters, and it's like a picnic table that got beat by a tidal wave. River gets to eat with the populars but with the same yucky food we get and he's not allowed to talk.

Me: Okay, we need to rescue River. I'll take the main part, you'll distract them while I run with River.
All: We'll tackle Maggie and her group.

So we went to attack! Like three of us had to tackle Dawn, she's the strongest because she catches prisoners.

Me: Run. *Takes River's hand*
River: *Holds tight and closes eyes*

Then I ran with him.

River: That was horrible! They made me do the dirty work, like clean their HQ which they cover my eyes to come their and take out the trash there. But I did it for you.

The Easter dance is tomorrow. I don't have a date, and River isn't asking me out. And, worst of all, it's boys ask girls! Anyways, bye banana!
areadbhar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Mystique~ » Fri May 02, 2014 12:09 pm

(Sorry for posting, but I just can't wait!!! Please post!!!!! )
~Mystique~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby areadbhar » Sat May 17, 2014 1:51 pm

HEY BANANAAAAAAAAA! Anyways my family got a printer, so now I can FINALLY show you what I look like! Oh and I discovered that Maggie and the other brats (Populars) are planning a WAR against us. And I don't have a weapon! I am so doomed. So I'm writing this at the Easter dance, River didn't ask me, so I danced with June as friends.

Me: Swing yo partner round and ro- Umm... you heard nothing!
Author: Be interesting, the readers are wating.
Me: Wait... PEOPLE READ THIS!
Maggie: LOL CHERRY HAS AN IMAGINARY FRIEND.
Author: Oops. *Erases Maggie's comment and disappears to portal*
June: :what:
Me: I believe I can fly, I believe I- You didn't hear anything!
Author: BE INTERESTING!
Everyone: :what:
Maggie: OMG EW SHE HAS DIFFERENT COLORED EYES.
River: That looks cool.

IMAGINE DRAGONS WAS PLAYING! Me and June love that band and we know every single song word, those dogs are so awesome! Amsterdam was playing.

June: Hey, where do you live?
Song: Just by the side of Amsterdam...

Everyone in earshot laughed, including River.

Then a song by some band called The Cool Cats started playing. River loves that band. But then someone CRASHED THE PARTY! It was Sun! And Maggie told her to! But, while she was 'accidentally' broke the decorations, she also broke a paw. Ooh, nothing to worry about with her.

Sun: OMG! It's all because of you! I quit!
Maggie: Then go to the outcasts! No turning back!

Then her twin sister, who is in average group and has a kind heart, Moon, dragged her to a random hospital lol. So then the party ended.

Maggie: OMG your helping such a weird person! Eww go to outcasts!

Well at least we have one new friend. No way are we being friend with Sun. So the next day, we had to go to SCHOOL! So I discovered my weapon in the war! And nobody knows about it! So I walked into the bathroom, and a coin fell out of my pocket. Then I picked up the coin, and it got a pink-ish outline THEN STARTED FLOATING! I grabbed toilet paper, but nothing happened. Then I concentrated and it rose into the air! Now I want to throw it at the door. I thought, then it flew towards the door! So I can control it! Yay! I'm pretty sure June has some small balls with spikes on them. I'll only tell our team the new secret weapon! Jewel is on our team. This will be fun! I'll tell you what happens at the war.

IF I MAKE IT OUT ALIVE
Last edited by areadbhar on Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
areadbhar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me