| Allycats of Pinefall Street |

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

| Allycats of Pinefall Street |

Postby SimpleScript » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:46 am

Welcome to APS!
This is a story that I just started writing and I will come with new chapters or parts as often as I can so you wont fall off or just forget it, so stay tuned if it catches your eye!

To the plot;
Asheron is a grey-tabby tom cat who is just like other normal cats and this is the story about him, who wakes up to a peaceful day as always but has no idea that the small trip with the car will change his life and turn totally upside-down. Follow him to his new home where he gets to meet the cats of the neighbour hood and the rulers of the streets, making enemies and, well, you can call it friends when he tried to keep his throat unripped by the cats of The Razorclaws.

Wanna know what happens? Well go ahead and find out!
I hope you enjoy the story!

This is the place where I will be having the story, and the story only! It's great if you read it, but do not post in this thread. A discussion or feedback/critic thread will come later on if it's suggested or if it gets popular enough.
Thank you!

It is madness for sheep
to talk peace with a wolf.
~Thomas Fuller

Allycats of Pinefall Street

Find me
Join StreamClan
I'm here too
The Desert Flower
read my poems
Never trust sheep
SimpleScript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| APS | Chapter 1. Ashes new fireplace

Postby SimpleScript » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:51 am

| APS |
Chapter 1. part one:
Ashes new fireplace

The sound of a lonely sparrow made the morning silence more comfortable then it needed to be, giving the feeling of a fresh summerday when you would love to cuddle up in your humans nest that you wheren’t really allowed to be in but fall asleep enyways and just forget that it was a day where you could do so much you would be happy you did later on. But as all lazy creatures would do, Asheron quickly let out a yawn and changed position from his back to his side, his tail laying over the edge of the small catnest and his nose buried under his paws.
But someone that wasn’t planning to sleep was Asherons human, Mya, who was padding into the livingroom with slow and almost silent steps and was heading to the small corner she used to ready his and her own food. A suddent sound continued with a loud noise made Asherons eyes fly up and his paws moving quickly to every direction in surprise, it was that stupid machine that made the dark-brown, warm liquid she drank every day for some reason. It smelled like mud and dirty bird and he couldn’t understand why she was drinking it, but it sure did hurt to get on his paws and have kept his paws away from it since he had a little accident with it. Yawning once more, he stretched his body in a big movement and walked with quick steps out of the nest and sat down beside it while he moved his eyes up towars his human who was sitting by the window, drinking that brown liquid. The light from the window was strong enough to make him close his eyes a little just to get him used to it, he was waiting for something but his human didn’t notice that he was sitting there yet and a sigh escaped his muzzle silently.
Hey, I would like my food please” he meowed loud enough, knowing that she really couldn’t understand him but he had teached her that when he was sitting there, he wanted his food and she had started to get the hang of it quite quick so it wasn’t much of a worry to him to get the food he needed in the morning.

Great, the catcage.. that’s just what I needed now, something to lock me inn.
The beige and medium sized catcag was standing right infront of it, opened, but it didn’t make him walk inside anyways. He didn’t like it inside the cage, and he didn’t know why she wanted him to go inn it either. But he didn’t want to be pushed inn it, so he walked with uneasy steps into it and tryied to find a comfortable position but ended up laying like he aways did inside it. The grey tabby toms body was curled up so his paws and feet was almost invisible while he was facing the exit and not much sooner, his human came up to him and locked the cagedoor and picked it up to walk towards the door and out in the garden.
It was fresh in the air and a nice, cloudless day with the sun just warming a little bit. It was still early, just a few birds out tweeting the sun up and waking the sleeping creatures. He was carried to the small, red moving machine that looked to be filled with a lot of bags and other stuff from before, placing him in the front with her and locket up with a long, black thing that kept the cage in place when they started to move. No idea where they where going, he closed his eyes and hoped that they would be back soon so he could lay down in his nest that for some reason was in the machine with them, and sleep half of the day away.
SimpleScript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| APS | Chapter 1. Ashes new fireplace

Postby SimpleScript » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:50 pm

| APS |
Chapter 1. part two:
Road of the unfamiliar

"Wakey, wakey, Ash! Where here, our new home!" the voice of Asherons human called him from his deep dreams and a bump as the machine went over something, made the cage move and Asheron was woken up with his shoulder hitting the cagewall. Yawning loudly and using the space he had to stretch his paws, he opened his eyes and let them fall onto the sight of his nest laying in the way.
*sigh*.. I hope we are home by now, I want to get out of this bloody machine before I get dizzy. And it finally stopped, he still felt like he was moving when he tried to change position but he didn’t feel so dizzy enymore. “Hey, Mya, get me out! I’m starving here” he meowled at her and felt his stomach responding with some low growling, something hurting in it of hunger. It had been hours since he ate breakfust and going for a trip in the machine was something he didn’t expect on a normal day, just that this wasn’t a normal day enymore.
The air felt much fresher than usual as the door leading to him was opened and he saw his human reached to get the catcage out of it, he meowed joyfully and purred a bit when she sticked her finger through the sprinkles of the cage and scratched it under her chin. “I hope you will like it here” she said in her human words and moved the cage out, making Asheron see where they were.
He was expecting the cosy neighbourhood with the dog barking 24/7, the flowers growing over the fences and the sound of birds. But instead, his eyes med a small alley with just a few white houses and leading to a mini forest sorrounded by a rusty, mesh fence around it and not showing eny sight of light inside it. His smile turned to a frown and he felt uncomfortable, he didn’t know where his human was heading but he was placed on the floor of a unfamiliar house with unfamiliar smell and a unfamiliar lady who greeted Mya and closed the door after she left and it was just him and her left alone. “Hello little tom, welcome to Pinefall Street” the human said and made a chuckling noise before the cagedoor was opened by not a muscle, not a limb in Asherons body was able to move out in the strange room.

He remember his human repeatedly saying something that sounded like Granny to the other laidy and it had to be her name, Granny who had locked his human outside but it seemed like he was being delivered to her. He didn’t know if he should feel angry or happy because he didn’t know what the purpose of this was and now he was laying in his nest that still kept the smell of home, in a room with some plants and a big shelf with many square stuff in it. The light was dim from the shine outside, it was no sun to see and only grey clouds but it didn’t rain either.
Food and water was set up for him, but he wasn’t hungry enymore and he had just experienced his closest meeting with the smallest dog he had ever seen. I hate dogs, I hate it here, why am I here? I wish I was back home..
The door went up slowly and Granny came walking inn, holding something pink in her hand. “Hello kitty, I have a toy for you. It’s actually Maxwells, but he doesn’t like it” she said and dropped the pink ball that looked like a mouse. It smelled of dog, but it was a toy. Asheron loved toys, so he stood up and started stretching a bit before he went to explore the strange, pink toy laying there.
The lady went to sit down in a big, red chair by the window and watched as Asheron started moving the toy with his paws and smelling it several times. Maybe this place isn’t that bad after all..

The clouds was gone and the light inside the room was put on, only the moon and some starts was seen outside on the sky by now. Asheron was used to the smell in the room and also the annoying whimpering from the dog in the other room, calling for the lady. “Hey, let me inn! I wanna play!” it whimpered and Asheron tried his best to ignore it.
It was cosy and warm now and the human was a kind one, she had tasty treats and refreshing water and she kept on humming a calming melody while she was twining some thread on a pair of metal sticks she held in her hand. She had also showed him the door out and that it had a small door underneath the opener that would only go up when he walked through it, she had given him a new, green collar too that matched his eyes and grey tabby pelt. But what feared him, was that she was now laying the thread away and went up to him to pick him up by the scuff and started carrying him towards the door. Will she throw me out? What have I done?!
Opening the door and making a squeaking sound, she sat him down at the door step. “Goodnight kitty, remember to be back here tomorrow morning” and the door locked. He was now facing the alley with waggly stone road leading either to the machine street where other machines passed by in speed, or the mini forest inside the fences. His life was changed just by the time he stepped on the road and headed his way to explore the forest who was “owned” by someone special.
SimpleScript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me