EPHAS: Every Pet Has A Story: Strago's Story

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Are you team Knights or FairyLand?!

FairyLand! Knights are stinky... FAIRYLAND PLAYERS RULE PLAY TIME!!
No votes
Knights! FairyLand is weak! KNIGHTS RULE PLAY TIME!!
100%

Total votes : 1

EPHAS: Every Pet Has A Story: Strago's Story

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:12 am

EPHAS: Strago's Story

Pet's name: Strago
Hey hey! Im Strago! A curious pup! Right now I'm with my owner, safe and happy in her favorites group. But it wasn't always this way..

----- Learning the Ropes -----

My first memories, per say, aren't very clear. Well, my first first memories at least. Now I'm a pup at CS pet breeders, and can remember real good. Anyway, According to Mum, CS pet breeders is where all pets come from. Every time an admin or a moderator comes out of the New Pets Room, carrying a small bundle, I always crane my head to see through the doors. One time, I managed to see something. It was a partially dark room, with a giant test tube in the center. The room was rather small, too. I saw someone (whose name was Tess, according to Mum), tap on a small thing called a screen. I saw a pure white dog on the screen. Tess pressed a button, then it changed to a cat! Cool, right? Anyway, the admin started to draw patterns and colors and details and overall life to the cat. This took a few minutes, and with each swoosh and woosh of her finger, a new spark of hope appeared in the cat. Then, when Tess was done, she pressed a big button that said something like c-r-a-t-a-e. It's a weird word, but I can never understand humans. Anyhoo, after she pressed the cratae button, a cat started to slowly appear in the test tube. I realized this was the same cat Tess had designed! Minute by minute, the cat slowly formed, then shrunk all the way down to a kitten. The same thing happened. 6 times! In the end, Tess wrapped each in a blanket, then took them out in a fuzzy, sleeping pile to a cage far below me. You see, I'm in cage number 7, and Mum said there were 8 cages. Pets at the very top were the kings and queens at play time, and pets down below were always the dragon tamers, or maids, or villians. Since I'm at Cage 7, I'm always the prince. Or sometimes the king if Cage 8 is empty. OH! I forgot to mention play time! There's a huge playroom here, and there are shelves stacked high with stories, and buckets and totes and containers and drawers full of toys. Yes, TOYS! But for some reason, castle-themed stuff is always the most popular among us pups, and even though there is probably every toy imaginable in there, we only ever play Knights. The only time other toys get used is when the girls use the unicorn and princess garbage to play FairyLand. So right now the only pet in cage 8 is a speckled cat and her mom, which means im the King in play time. Play time is every few hours, and sometimes, only the goodest of pups get to have Night Play, which is a special treat where we have Play time at night. I've only ever heard stories of it, but it sounds like the awesomest bestest thing EVER. Oh, Mum is calling me now! Goodnight! I'll see you at play time tomorrow morning!

---- First Play ----

Oh my gosh oh my gosh WAKE UP ALREADY!!! IT'S PLAY TIME!!! Well, not really, breakfast first, but HURRY UP AND EAT YOUR KIBBLE!!! SCARF IT DOWN!!! Good! LETS GOO!!!

Just gotta do a stretch first. Go get your role! Okay, I might miss out on Knights this time. I'm gonna infiltrate the FairyLand game! Im a million percent sure all the girls in FairyLand are so absorbed in magic sparkly trash that I can easily trick them. I Just need a costume.. OH YES PERFECTT!!!!!!! This play makeup kit will do AWESOMELY. Okay okay, let me get the fake lashes on. Like I said, FairyLand is just hot garbage, but it starts out the same way. Some fairies are riding on unicorns, then they get to their little houses. Then they live life or something. Booo-ring! Okay, now I'm done. These wings look sooo real. To the girls at least. Ok let's do thi- and your gone. Every boy who has tried to infiltrate FairyLand has NOT succeeded, and they always leave looking scared and a bump on their noggin. Thats why im wearing this stylish cowboy hat I found in one of the bi- AAH OH NO NO SPIDER AA- Okay, maybe we will go without a cowboy hat?
Last edited by PheonixThunderslayer on Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
im pheonix (she/her) and im back to the old sig11!!1!!! woohoo!
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: EPHAS: Every Pet Has A Story: Strago's Story

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:47 pm

Have you checked out the EPHAS discussion board yet?
ImageImageImage
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:18 am

bump
ImageImageImage
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:58 am

bump

Last bumped by PheonixThunderslayer on Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:58 am.
ImageImageImage
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me