a random story :)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

a random story :)

Postby hellokitty44 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:16 am

i always make up stories in my head and they play out like movies so i thought i would try to write one of them out.
dont mind the spelling mistakes im dyslexic and cant even read that well so i dont notice whats wrong
i hope you enjoy what my brain made up today

hes been riding his horse since morning, now late day, quite far from any town. on the quiet path he sees a figure not too far ahead.
a girl laying on the floor just off the path covered in her armour and blood, fresh most likely from a recently fight . a sword in her hand silver with small details engraved all over. he and his horse trot over towards the girl on the ground, the girl only justs looks over at the sound off small glass bottles ratteling inside bags on the dark coated horse
he looks down from his horse to the
girl, she takes notice of him too covered in layers of fabric with fur but that was the last thing she noticed before she passed out.
the man moves off the horse and towards the girl, he takes notice her armour expensive looking but with how defaced it is most likely worth almost nothing ,but the sword, still sparkeling like it was only made a few days ago and had never been tounched before. he lifts her off the ground and places her on the back of his horse, he also get on and rides off along the path. after a while but just before the sun sets he slows down when they arrive near a mostly wooden carriage a small house on wheels, fabric covering the opening of this small house. he the take the girl off the back of his horse and moves to go inside the home. as he hops up the small carriage seems much larger inside like magic expanded the home, it has everything one would need. the windows show a forrest but not the one outside. he carries her over to a small room and lays he on the bed, he places her sword and small bag that was hidden on her next to a desk. he takes off her armour to reveal tattered but clean clothes, no blood. no injuries exept on her hands face. her legs hoever were covered with cuts, scrapes and bruises. her armour was most broken around her legs, peices were missing and some areas weres shattered or about too shatter. he left the room for a few minutes too come back with a bowl of warm water, a towl, bandages ,along with bottles of something. he sat down and first cleaned the wounds then applied the odd liquid from the bottles the girl moved when ever the applaied it, it stung but not enough too wake her. after wards he applied the badages, and put the blanket from the bed over her and left the room.

the kitchen is a mess covered in flowers being dryed most on the wall and ceiling. herbs and fruit covering the wooden counter in the middle. glass jars and bottles filled with all sorts of ingredients and items. a window above the sink open the wind is being let inside softly rattling the window and curtains.
hellokitty44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me