Rise Kit Personalities and Future

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Rise Kit Personalities and Future

Postby CloudedDiamond » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:57 am

Kit B
Bramblekit
Male/Tom
3 Moons

Future Rank: Warrior
Future Names: Bramblepaw,
Bramblethorn
Kit A
Stonekit
Female/She-cat
3 Moons

Future Rank: Warrior
Future Names: Stonepaw,
Stoneclaw

river
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kit A: Stonekit/paw/claw

Postby CloudedDiamond » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:02 pm

Between her and her brother, she is the leader. As 3 moon old kits, they're beginning to get into trouble...

xxxxxxStonekit looked outside the nursery entrance, then back at her mother. "Come on, Bramblekit, the camp's empty," she whispered to her brother, only a few pawsteps behind her. "Follow me." The two kits padded out of the nursery and into the center of the camp, heading towards the entrance.
xxxxxx"Shouldn't we head towards the edges of the camp, towards the hills? There should be shade and cover there," Bramblekit said, standing next to his sister.
xxxxxx"Good idea," Stonekit responded, keeping one eye on Wolfthorn and Smokestep as the headed towards the camp edge. As soon as the two kits entered the shadows, Wolfthorn looked at the spot near the center of the camp they had just been in. "That was close, good thinking," she said, nudging her brother's shoulder. The two followed the edges of the hills to the camp entrance, where they were able to easily slip past Clawpelt as he began to doze off. "Where should we head first? Where do you think there'd be cobwebs? Fallenleaves said she needed some."
xxxxxx"I'd say maybe the training grounds, Training Trees? Maybe there'd be some there if any of the trees have a hollow bottom?" Bramblekit suggested.
xxxxxx"Which way do you think Training Trees is?" Stonekit looked around.
xxxxxx"Well remember that time Wolfthorn and Clawpelt went out hunting last moon and said they were going to hunt near Training Trees? I still remember which way they headed. Follow me!" Bramblekit bounded off, turning right, with Stonekit in tow.
xxxxxxMouse-brain, bounding off into the open fields, not knowing what to expect, Stonekit thought as she followed her brother across the fields. She slowed as her brother stopped after a while of running. In front of them, a ring of trees with sand in the middle. "I-I think we're here, Bramblekit." The two kits began searching for cobwebs and found a large clump inside a hollow tree. Stonekit walked inside the tree to get the farthest cobwebs, only to get stuck in the sticky mess. She slowly backed out, dragging the mess of cobwebs with her. At least she cleared out the trunk of cobwebs.

xxxxxxSlowly but surely, Bramblekit was able to clean his sister's pelt of the cobwebs and able to put them on two pieces of moss for the both to carry. As the sun was beginning to rise, they returned to camp, and all three toms were asleep in their dens. The two kits laid the pieces of cobweb-covered moss outside the medicine den entrance and headed to the nursery. Settling beside Silverstar, the two kits fell asleep.

xxxxxx"Kits, get out here now!" Stonekit woke to their mother calling them from the clearing. Waking up Bramblekit, the kits headed out to the clearing.
xxxxxx"What's going on?" Bramblekit sat down in front of Silverstar and Fallenleaves next to his sister as he was waking up.
xxxxxxFallenleaves padded up to the two kits. "Kits, did you bring me these pieces of moss with the cobwebs last night?" She waved her tail towards the two pieces of moss the kits had placed there earlier.
xxxxxxStonekit looked at her paws, "Y-yeah we did. We overheard you saying that you were busy and were low on cobwebs but couldn't get any anytime soon. So we thought," Stonekit's voice trailed off.
xxxxxxSilverstar gave her kits a hard stare. "You could've been killed. Don't do this again. And since you thought you were doing something right, your punishment will only be confinement to the nursery for three days, starting today. Go get breakfast, then come back to the nursery." Silverstar padded to her old den, and leaped onto the topmost root and laid down in the warm greenleaf sun.
xxxxxxAs the kits were about to walk off, Fallenleaves stopped them. "Just remember kits that the right choice may not always end in reward. Last night, you could've died or gotten hurt, and no one would've known. Please be careful, both of you."
xxxxxxBramblekit and Stonekit looked at the fluffy she-cat and replied in unison, "We will." Stonekit stayed for a moment longer, nudging the she-cats shoulder.
xxxxxx"Thank you, though, for the cobwebs. I won't have to look for more until leaf-fall with this much."
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me