silvercrest roamers| level up tasks | rise

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

silvercrest roamers| level up tasks | rise

Postby dimi. » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:58 am

This is where I will store all my level up writing prompts that aren't information for my thread.
Let's go cx
Last edited by dimi. on Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rivuletclan | level one: meetin' a new member!

Postby dimi. » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:21 am

The front door had been left wide open, the door handle tapping against the wooden exterior of the feline's humble abode. Night's black pelt was ruffled, her eyes wide with curiosity as she eyed the wide open door. She glanced around, eyeing for her owners before she suddenly darted out, making her way into the packed streets. She ducked between the legs of two-legs, occasionally glancing up to make sure that no mysterious objects would fall on top of her. Her ears flicked in curiosity as she absorbed all the sounds caving in around her, drowning out the thoughts that roared within her small head.

She stumbled over a rock, her front right leg wobbling as she curled her lips inward, snarling in annoyance. The limp on her right leg was a curse, having gotten there after she was struck by a monster as a kitten, luckily escaping with only a minor limp. She eyed a monster that soared by, and out of fear, she leaped into the nearby concrete ditch, landing on her paws harshly with a soft thud. She heard various meows to her right and turned her head, her eyes widening. She saw what had been rumored throughout the city; a fighting ring with cats. She observed two cats in the center of the sewers, fighting one another. The concrete was stained a scarlet, and both cat's eyes were glinting with blood lust.

Despite being a kittypet, Night didn't seem to phased by the behavior. She looked upward, peering upwards to the sky when she heard a voice from behind her, causing her to leap forward. "So, who are you?" The deep feminine voice growled. Night turned over her shoulder, her brows furrowing in confusion. Before her stood a solid black cat, with various scars tearing parts of her long-furred pelt up. She was a massive feline, the size of a mainecoon. Night defensively crouched down, her top fangs baring as the fur on her spine rose in an attempt to make herself appear larger. The she-cat before her giggled softly. "Answer my question, dear." Night slowly let her guard down with the term of endearment, sitting on her haunches.

"I'm Night," the black smoke said hesitantly, eyeing the feline's large form. The cat's multicolored eyes drifted down to the mint green collar that clung to Night's fur, a soft smirk dancing across her muzzle.

"Ah, so you're a runaway kittypet!" The black she-cat said with a giggle, lapping at her paw. "Well, I'm Batstar, the manager of the fighting ring held down here. Now, since you're here.. I might as well make a proposition, you help me and I help you. How would you like to fight in the ring in exchange for a warm place to sleep?" Batstar asked, her eyes glinting with curiosity. Night remained silent for a moment, glancing to the side before she nodded.

"You got it." Night said with a grin.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rivuletclan | level one: meetin' a new member!

Postby dimi. » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:04 pm

The ginger she-cat's white chest heaved as she ran forward, sanguine matting her long-furred pelt. She had narrowly escaped a bloody battle that had broken out with her previous clan, her heart pounding as she ran frantically down the two-leg city street. She peered over her shoulder, making sure no foes were hot on her tail. Her copper eyes were wide in fear as she slid across the concrete of the side walk, her claws slicing against it as she dragged herself to a stop. She was slowly losing her vision, the edges of her vision turning black and expanding inward. She was hoping she wouldn't go unconscious with two-legs around, that was surely a death sentence, Copperflame thought to herself.

She peered upward, a cold hiss emerging from her as a two-leg reached to grab her. She swat their hand away before continuing to run, her pace slowing as her limbs began to weaken. She looked around for shelter, eyeing a ditch with a drop that was about three feet. With her legs wobbling, she dared to make the low jump, landing on her paws with a soft thump. Her body quivered in pain as her weight rushed to her legs, the weight causing her to collapse on herself. She heard gasps from cats around her, her copper eyes weakly opening to peer around the setting she had landed in; a fighting ring, it appeared. She glanced beneath her, seeing stains of sanguine that were not her own, a fearful mew emerging from her maw.

Suddenly, a large black cat leaped down before her, scars layering her pelt. The cat had a multi-colored gaze, and appeared to look sympathetic, yet merciless towards the feline. Without a word uttered, Copperflame soon found herself atop this feline's back, walking further into the ditch she landed in. "Am I.. going to die?" Copperflame whispered weakly as she was sat back down, her body quivering as the cold concrete met her pelt. The black she-cat looming above her sighed softly, and shook her head as she grasped a nearby herb, chewing it into a poultice to apply to the wounds.

"No, you aren't going to die." She muttered, digging her fangs into a nearby wet moss ball to get the foul taste of the chewed up herb out of her mouth. "While you're here, I might as well introduce myself. I'm Batstar, leader of Rivuletclan and the owner of the fighting ring in this two-leg civilization. Now tell me, how did you end up in such a piss-poor condition?" Copperflame could practically hear the grin dancing across Batstar's face from her tone, her copper eyes refusing to meet the black she-cat. She heard another sigh as sticky cobwebs began to bind her wounds, the blood loss slowing.

"Well, can you tell me your name? You don't look like you're about to pass out now." Batstar said, taking a comfortable seat on her haunches beside the cat. Copperflame gazed up at her weakly, narrowing her eyes skeptically as she took in the feline's appearance. She then gave in, her voice quiet to make sure she wasn't losing energy.

"My name is Copperflame.. M-my previous clan just.. got into a pretty nasty battle. I ran.. like a damn coward." Copperflame growled. "I'm nothing more than a medicine cat. I can't fight!" She slammed her paw against the ground in desperation, forcing herself to her paws. Batstar leaped up, gently knocking Copperflame back over.

"No. You're going to stay here. You must heal before you even attempt to leave. However, I don't really think you'll be leaving soon. How about I offer you some.. shelter as you heal? You fight in the ring once you're healed to help me out, and I'll allow you all the food and comfort your heart desires. It's pretty safe here." Batstar said, looking around the dark and dreary sewers. Copperflame looked around at the same pace, sighing softly as she rested her head down, nodding her head idly.

"Let me think about it, Batstar."
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rivuletclan | level two: batstar and copperflame's relations

Postby dimi. » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:09 pm

Batstar and Copperflame's relationship is a difficult one for many to describe. Many would typically choose a friend or someone who had common beliefs to be the next clan leader, but in Batstar's case, she just picked one of the lower end, but stronger opponents of the fighting ring. Batstar and Copperflame have conflicting beliefs on certain things, such as how the fighting ring should function or how they view Starclan. They seem to bicker over minor things when it comes to clan manners, and typically, it takes them a while to come to a peaceful resolution that works for them both.

However, when Batstar and Copperflame aren't in their working mentalities, they're actually pretty goofy together. They love to play fight, and play harmless pranks on each other. Whether it be Batstar putting a ton of crush-able berries outside of Copperflame's nest, or Copperflame vanishing for an entire day and making Batstar think she ran away, the two are very playful outside of the "workplace" environment of their clan.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rivuletclan | level three: write about your medicine cat

Postby dimi. » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:49 am

The fighting ring was filled with cheering this particular evening. Batstar herself had leaped into the ring, challenging an opponent who had gotten just a bit too full of himself, almost killing his previous opponent. Batstar was hoping to teach the tom a lesson, and everyone in the audience knew she was going to do just that. Frozengaze wasn't allowed to observe the fight herself, nor would she even want to. They often got too gruesome, even for her tastes. It was ironic; she was the medicine cat, she was supposed to be used to dealing with stupid amounts of sanguine, right?

Absolutely not. She could deal with the circumstances when it was any other opponent, but Batstar was particularly brutal, especially when it came to a mouthy and cocky opponent. Admittedly, the leader's emotions silently got the best of her pretty frequently. Frozengaze had to give Batstar frequent doses of sniffs of lavender to soothe her frequently tense nerves, a routine the rosette she-cat had gotten to know all too well. She cringed as she heard a loud hiss of agony emerge from the ring just outside of her den. "Damn that batty brat to hell.." She grumbled beneath her breath before laughing softly.

She heard the crowd outside suddenly grow hushed, and soon Frozengaze found a severely wounded tom tossed to the front of her paws, with the large Batstar standing over him. "Tend to his wounds, Frozengaze, and allow him to rest until sunrise. He'll be leaving the ring." Frozengaze obediently bowed her head down, her icy eyes watching as the she-cat slowly sauntered out, met with another roar of loud cheers from the crowd. The cats in that crowd always seemed brainwashed to Frozengaze, even when she had joined several moons prior.

"Ah man, what have you gotten yourself into.." She muttered beneath her breath before grasping the tom by the scruff, moving him into the nest to prepare tending to his wounds.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rivuletclan | level 3: write or draw a scene of your choice

Postby dimi. » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:01 am

Batpaw stood before a large gray tom, her chest heaving. Her pelt had been torn up, claws rippling through just about every inch of her body. She could feel her sanguine dripping onto the ground beneath her slowly, most of the wounds merely being scratches beyond her fluffy fur. She had her colorful eyes narrowed, her ears flattened, and her claws unsheathed, tapping against the ground in anger. She had only been fighting for four moons at this point, starting when she was merely five moons old; what a normal clan would've considered a kit was a fighting apprentice in the ranks of this fighting ring.

The gray tom let out a menacing laugh as Batpaw's eyes drifted upwards, eyeing his torn right ear, where the dip had been dyed red with his own sanguine. She had caused that wound with her teeth after the tom had oh so stupidly left himself open while leaning down. Batpaw wasn't a short cat by any means, but the opening had certainly benefit her. When the tom noticed what she was staring at, he purposely turned his head to the right, scolding her out of the corner of his eye with a slit pupil. "Oh, is the little Baaaat scared?" He cooed tauntingly before lunging for the she-cat, his maw parted, looking unnaturally unhinged.

Batpaw waited for the tom to be close before leaping to the side, landing partially on her front paws before her hind paws swung out. The tom ran behind her, having too much momentum to immediately stop. Batpaw then swung her hind legs back, her paws striking the tom's flank harshly. The blow sent the tom staggering to the side, striking the nearby wall. Batpaw's hind paws then struck the ground as she turned around, running for the tom at full speed. She leaped forward, pressing her front paws against his throat once he slid to the floor.

The tom gasped for breath beneath her grasp, the blow to his flank having left him winded. After a moment, his tail tapped against the ground, the fighting ring's official way of stating that someone wanted to end the match. A white she-cat emerged from the side, yowling out softly. "Batpaw is victorious!" Several of the cats awkwardly glanced at one another, confused by the fact that an apprentice had just won against a full sized cat, let alone one who was incredibly cocky. After the realization set in, a few cheers emerged, chanting Batpaw's name; she had just won her first match, and it was against a full sized cat. Needless to say, she was prideful.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rivuletclan | level four: write about or draw a clan meeting

Postby dimi. » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:33 am

Several moons had passed since Copperflame had joined the clan, showing up one day with wounds all over her fur. Today, however, was the day of her redemption, but she did not yet know this information. Batstar had called a meeting, something that was incredibly uncommon for the dark she-cat to do; it meant that something important was happening, and everyone knew. A silent decision had been made not to be rambunctious, and the cats quickly filed into the make-shift seats where the audience members of the fighting ring would normally sit. This was normal meeting procedure, and on days of meetings, no fights were held. It was something that angered the scavenger rogues and the vicious loners, but Batstar was unshaken.

When the members had gathered, Batstar stood in the center of the fighting ring, her gaze as calm and collected as usual. Everyone was silent, their eyes locked on the dark she-cat. She then began speaking, pacing back and forth. "Hello, everyone. I'm aware that meetings aren't too common around here, but this is a necessary one. There is someone here who has begin to.. stand out to me. Someone who has done something so outrageous." Her word choice caused the cats of Rivuletclan to glance at one another fearfully, before turning back to Batstar in anticipation of her next words.

"I would like for Copperflame to step forward." Copperflame's heart dropped, her copper eyes glinting with worry as she rose to her paws, digging her claws into the moss briefly to ease her shaking before leaping to stand at Batstar's side. "This she-cat has shown exceptional talent in the ring. She came from being a meek medicine cat on the verge of losing her life moons ago to becoming one of the best fighters this arena has ever seen. I would like to honor this service. Copperflame, will you take the honor of being the deputy of Rivuletclan?"

Copperflame's eyes widened as she looked at Batstar, silently wondering if the she-cat was serious. She could see it in Batstar's eyes; the she-cat was being honest. She turned her head towards her clan mates, and nodded her head. "I will, Batstar." The black she-cat flashed a briefly smile before turning back to the clan.

"Then I hereby announce Copperflame as the new deputy of Rivuletclan!" She howled loudly. The other cats of the clan began to cheer, screaming Copperflame's name at the top of their lungs. Copperflame stood beside Batstar, remaining silent as she took in the praise gladly.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rivuletclan | level four: write a scene of your choice

Postby dimi. » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:24 am

Copperflame and Frozengaze had ventured out beyond the city, heading for the river just a mile or so outside of the city. Their medical supplies had began to wear thin, so the strongest fighter and the medicine cat were sent out to seek out some herbs. The sun had just set, the sky now a deep shade of blue, dappled with bright white freckles. Copperflame and Frozengaze were making their way through a small field with long grass that went up to just above their knees. Copperflame was walking slightly ahead of Frozengaze, protecting her with her larger frame. Her nose twitched, taking in the familiar scent of water.

"It's just up ahead," the ginger and white she-cat whispered. The rosetted feline behind her smiled, walking just slightly ahead of Copperflame, her eyes meeting the water that reflected the moonlight beautifully. Copperflame approached the river, gazing at her reflection before looking back at Frozengaze. "This river is beautiful at night, isn't it?" Copperflame asked, her head turning in the direction of Frozengaze, who was gazing up at the sky with a big grin plastered across her face. Copperflame silently enjoyed the smile of the rosetted cat, a small smile dancing across her muzzle. She had spaced out for a moment when Frozengaze replied, startling her.

"It is!" She exclaimed, Copperflame's body jerking back. A soft laugh emerged from the rosetted she-cat as she moved forward, nuzzling the side of Copperflame's head. "You're a dork. Come on, let's go ahead and get to searching!" Frozengaze said before bounding in the other direction, sniffing along the edges of the river. Copperflame silently observed the she-cat for a moment before shaking the thoughts out of her head with an aggressive nod, turning behind her to begin searching for herbs.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rivuletclan | level five: write about a patrol

Postby dimi. » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:15 pm

Word of a new rogue pack had gotten back to Rivuletclan. While Rivuletclan wouldn't usually react, they had heard rumors surfacing of an attack being planned on the fighting ring. Batstar was a leader that wouldn't tolerate such acts from rogue packs, and so she decided that she was going to strike first. Gathering her warriors, Batstar ushered them to follow her, delving further down the two-leg street. Any warrior walking beside her could practically feel the anger radiating off of her dark pelt, her unsheathed claws clicking rhythmically against the ground as she walked ahead. Her nose twitched as she came to the end of the city limits, eyeing the sign that signaled their border.

She caught the scent of a rogue musking off the sign; someone that wasn't a Rivuletclan cat had marked the border. Hissing angrily, Batstar turned to Copperflame. "Go mark that border. I'm gonna go find that brat." Batstar growled before walking forward, eyeing a series of bushes before her. Copperflame moved in towards the pole, brushing her left flank against it to mark it with her familiar metallic scent. She then watched Batstar as she inched closer to a bush, peering between the leaves. Suddenly, a large cream tom leaped out, striking Batstar across the face, causing her to stagger back.

"You.." Batstar hissed, spitting to the side as sanguine pooled beneath her tongue. "You're asking for a death wish!" Batstar yowled before running forward. The tom smirked, attempting to leap to the side to dodge her strike. However, Batstar's right paw swung outward, her claws gluing onto the tom's flank, rippling through the flesh as the tom soared by, a loud yowl emerging from him. Batstar then yanked her claws out, leaping upon the tom's back before he had a chance to fully stop, her paws pressing against the spot between his shoulder blades. "You really want to mess with Rivuletclan, hm?"

The tom looked up at Batstar, grinning softly. "I sure do.. some harsh words and claws won't leave me scared. Kill me if you dare; there's plenty more to replace me." He whispered hauntingly, tilting his head back to look at Batstar. The black she-cat leaped off of his back, her eyes glinting with anger as she spoke one command.

"Leave now." She hissed, watching as the tom rose to his paws and moved away from Batstar, scorning him with her gaze as she watched him walk away.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rivuletclan | level five: write about meeting w/ starclan

Postby dimi. » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:14 pm

After another moon had passed, it was time for the medicine cat to leave and seek out the word of Starclan. These words were never guaranteed, but they were always more likely when the moon in the sky was full. Many moons had passed without any word from Starclan, so Frozengaze, the Rivuletclan medicine cat, was not too hopeful for a sign on this particular evening either. The trip had become dreadful, and she had silently been praying for an actual sign, it had seemed like Rivuletclan was thriving too well.

Frozengaze walked forward, her frosty eyes locked on the sky. She was studying the stars, eyeing specific constellations, rumored to contain the spirits of particularly powerful cats. She was alone, having left the Rivuletclan's camp earlier than normal in search of a particular herb she had seen in a dream the night prior. The moon in the night sky was full, glowing a vibrant white as her paws rhythmically thumped against the short grass beneath her paws. She pushed herself through a series of bushes, eventually emerging on the other side.

A pool of light cyan liquid lay before her, the liquid glowing as she moved forward, her eyes meeting the water as she leaned down, touching her nose to the cyan pool. She took in a deep breath, and whispered a plea beneath her breath before resting her head down, shutting her eyes. Soon, she found herself floating within a dark void in her dream. Her frosty eyes gazed in each direction, and suddenly a silver rosette tom with stunning hazel eyes appeared before her, his outline starry and glowing vibrantly. Frozengaze didn't recognize the tom, but her ears pricked forward curiously.

"Hello, Frozengaze. I'm Shade, one of the ancients of Silentclan." Frozengaze's brows furrowed in confusion at this comment, her head cocking to the side. "You're probably wondering why I'm coming into one of your dreams instead of one of their medicine cats. However, I.. have a troubling message." Shade continued, his glowing hazel eyes clouding with concern. "There's been a clan plotting to attack Silentclan for a couple moons now. I haven't been able to get in contact with any of the Silentclan cats since a lot of cats have started losing faith in us after Amberstar lost two more of her lives in a previous encounter.."

Frozengaze nodded her head sympathetically, speaking softly. "Why did you come to me, then?" The rosette she-cat whispered, her body slightly trembling at the notion of Silentclan being attacked.

"Well.. Fate is something that can't be intercepted. Soon, Silentclan may no longer be present. They might.. perish. Amberstar is on her last life, and a lot of cats have lost their faith in us. It seems that it is crashing in within itself." The tom explained, gazing down at the clouds that floated beneath his feet. "If this does happen, the surviving Silentclan cats will be forced to seek refuge with your clan, most likely. I would prefer Batstar not be aware of this." Shade said sternly before his body faded away. Frozengaze huffed, cursing Starclan for randomly stopping their vague messages as she slowly awakened from this dream.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me