Rise Writings // DNP !

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Rise Writings // DNP !

Postby kiffell » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:00 pm

for all my Rise warrior writings !

writings to do ;;

stories//
dawnsplash x mintriver // secret hideaway
swiftstar's nine lives
dawnpaw and mintpaw // danger zone
swiftstar x grizzlybear // kits

other//
histories
Last edited by kiffell on Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

writing 1 - meeting over rogues

Postby kiffell » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:54 am

Writing 1 - Clan meeting: Rogues

"All cats old enough to run the moor gather around Red Tree for a clan meeting!" Swiftstar howled from the base of Red Tree.

Breezeclan cats from all over the camp stepped out into the clearing and wandered over to their leader, who was now sitting on the lowest branch of Red Tree, which really wasn't that low. The tree towered the cats below, who were now all sitting around the large plant.

"I have called this clan meeting today to discuss the rogues found near Stone Path one. Sunpatch found them the other day and they seem to be very hostile, correct?" He looked down at his deputy.

The she-cat nodded, "Yes, My patrol and I found out they are hostile, hissing and baring teeth every time we try to cross our own path. I dont think they know a clan lives nearby." She spoke.

"I know we don't usually fight, but we're going to have to push them out by force. Unless any cat has a different approach?"

Faint murmurs could be heard throughout clan, then Tigertail finally spoke up.

"I don't have a different idea, but i do have a plan on how we could push them out." He said, tapping his tail.

"Continue?" Swiftstar demanded.

Tigertail nodded, "First, we'd have to take out a few patrols to see when they sleep, if they sleep during the day or at night. Along with seeing if they have guards around their camp. Then, we strike when they're asleep, attacking them slightly, not too much to do tons of damage, but just enough to give them a warning on staying around here. After we drive them out like that, we patrol that area and around that area for the next few days to see if they will return."

Cats all around mumbled and whispered about the plan, then Swiftstar finally spoke again.

"That sounds like a plan. Any objections?" He asked.

The clan stayed quiet.

"Good. Then its settled, we strike in three days. Sunpatch, Tigertail and Pikewatcher, head out right now to check on them, gather any information you can. Goldengaze, Wholesun and Dawnsplash, come with me to start forming the plan even more. Everyone else may continue what they were doing." Swiftstar meowed.

Swiftstar hopped down from Red Tree and continued to his den with the three cats to continue the plan.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

writing 2 - spiritstar

Postby kiffell » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:56 am

wip
swiftstar meeting spiritstar for the first time since he received his nine lives
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Writing 3 - the move

Postby kiffell » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:29 am

-breezeclan moves territories because twolegs are now hunting where they currently are, making it dangerous for the cats to even step outside their camp.
-fights over loyalty
-thawstream and bonemarrow part ways
"Bonemarrow listen to me." She stops in front of her lynx point mate, bringing her paw up to hold her cheek, "I love you more than you could ever understand. The grouchy, rude, sassy, you. But for the sake of the clan, and for the sake of you, I need to stay. Knowing these three, they'll get into a bunch of trouble," She chuckles before continuing, "You'll be alright, Marrow, you'll be alright.." She trails off, leaning in to give her mate one last kiss goodbye.

wip
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

level up: 5

Postby kiffell » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:56 pm

Write or draw a patrol

"I'm not sure I like this.." Hareleap trailed off defensively. He pointed his nose to the sky once more, sniffing at the scents. "Foxes. Definitely foxes." He growled. Quailcry walked up next to him, "Let's investigate. I know it's stupid but going closer is the only thing we can really do." She meowed. Hareleap nodded solemnly, beckoning Quailcry, Pikewatcher, and Pebblestream to follow him. Hareleap's fur rustled in the lake breeze as the four cats wandering around the lake just outside of Breezeclan territory. A small forest could be seen up ahead, and the scent of fox was getting stronger.

Hareleap held out his paw, making the three cats behind him stop. "We're out of our territory now, this is dangerous." He muttered. Pebblestream stepped up, "Stop being a kit and c'mon. So what if we need to fight a few foxes?" She cockily smiled. Hareleap grumbled but followed her. Quailcry and Pikewatcher chuckled to themselves, "If only Hareleap didn't have a mate." Pikewatcher nudged her mate's shoulder. Quailcry shook her head with a smile and brushed her tail along Pikewatcher's face as she followed them.

"I know you two are making googly eyes back there! Cut it out!" Pebblestream called back. Pikewatcher and Quailcry shot up, both blushing, and hurriedly caught up to Hareleap and Pebblestream.

--

Hareleap crouched down, observing the small forest ahead. Pebblestream sat next to him, confused. "You three, stay here. I'm going in." He said, standing up. Pebblestream glared at him, but obeyed. Quailcry and Pikewatcher exchanged a few glances, but sat beside Pebblestream without a word.

Hareleap padded along the soft grass and into the small forest. The scent of fox was everywhere. Every rock. Every bush. Every tree. It seemed like everything was marked by foxes. His hissed under his breath, but continued inward until voices could be heard. "What are we going to do with this cat?" A high pitched male voice piped up. "Don't know. Let's keep him for now and see what we can do. He looks young." A husky voice responded. Those two sentences said everything. Hareleap ran out of the forest before he could hear anymore. Pebblestream perked up when she saw him dashing back, "What did you find?" She asked. "The foxes have a kit!" He barked. His tail swished back and fourth with rage. "Don't worry," Pikewatcher said, putting a paw on his, "Let's report back to Swiftstar and see what we can do." Hareleap loosened his muscles and nodded, already making way back from where they came.

Write about or draw a meeting between your leader, medicine cat, or applicable rank with the ancestors

Bonemarrow entered the small cavern of the Star Pool. She was going to be the first cat to step in here since the huge territory move, and honestly, she was nervous. She looked around the cavern, adjusting herself to the darkness of the cave. She should probably get some light in here at some point.
She walked up to the quiet pool of water and looked down. Multiple streams from the three different rivers ran into it making small whooshing and splashing noises. She gulped and bent down, sticking her front paws into the pool to connect with Starclan, and hopefully, Spiritstar.

--

Time passed quickly as she jolted up in a starry and white moorland. It was Breezeclan's old territory. She looked around, looking for any signs of Starclan cats, and any signs of Spiritstar.

"Bonemarrow." A soft voice spoke behind her.

She flung around, coming face to face with the slim bodied Spiritstar.

"Spiritstar," She started, furrowing her brows, "I need to speak with you."

Spiritstar sat, nodding, "You don't have much time, but please, speak with me." She smiled.

Bonemarrow lightly sighed, "Did I do the right thing?" She quickly said, "I mean, leaving Thawstream and all.." She trailed off quietly.

Spiritstar lightly swished her tail, "I cannot answer that. Only you can." She said.

Bonemarrow looked up, a confused look on her face, "What?"

"You must answer that for yourself, Bonemarrow." She said softly before getting up.

"Think on it. Goodbye for now, young one." She gave Bonemarrow one last smile.

--

Bonemarrow opened her eyes slowly, and retracted her paws from the pool. She stood up, keeping her head low in thought.

"I just need time to think."

Write or draw a scene of your choice

kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

level up: 6

Postby kiffell » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:01 pm

flurrypaw by me.png
by me
flurrypaw by me.png (98.75 KiB) Viewed 272 times
featherfall by me.png
by me
featherfall by me.png (109.03 KiB) Viewed 272 times
Create a personality or history for 2 characters (200+ words each)
Dawnsplash is a very very daring cat. She loves adventures and exploring! She has a feisty nature, which makes it hard for others to talk to her. She's quite cocky, and snaps a lot. She isn't afraid to get her paws dirty and isn't afraid of speaking up, even if it's speaking up to Swiftstar. Punching your shoulder is her way of saying "I love you", unless you're her mate, THEN it's an actual "i love you" and an affectionate nuzzle. She normally takes off more than she can chew in most situations, but always figures out ways to make it all go smoothly. She doesn't like asking for help, and has a hard time when she does need help. She rarely show's signs of sadness or grief, and she doesn't cry often in front of others. Many events bring up her past of her old clan being burnt down, and her family dying right before her eyes, so she promised herself to become the tough cat her parents wanted her to be. Showing emotions in general is really hard for her, so it's hard to get past her tough exterior. But once you do, you'll find a cat who really just wants to have a good time!

Bonemarrow's personality has gone through many stages in her life. She started out as a shy kit, fascinated by plants rather than fighting or training. Her personality then shifted to a more grouchy and snappy kind of cat. She loved helping others, but could never stand if they talked too much, asked too many questions, or fidgeted during treatment. She would snap at them like an old lady, which made ir hard to make friends in the clan during her early stages as a medicine cat. To her, Thawstream was the only one to keep her sane during her grumpy days.
When Thawstream left during the clan move, Bonemarrow changed once again. She decided it would be best to just be patient with everyone and not get angry if someone asks too many questions. She wanted to become a better cat, like Thawstream had always wanted her to be. She now is a very kindhearted cat. She smiles when someone asks her something and she's always happy to give an answer. She makes sure her patients are alright before they leave the den instead of just shoving them out. She takes care of her clan and herself better.
Bonemarrow knows she's changed, and for the better too.

write or draw two scenes of your choice
1. dawnsplash takes troutpaw out to train for the first time for a joint training session with pebblestream and snowpaw

"Troutpaw!" Dawnsplash called inside the apprentice den, "Let's go! You're gonna be late for your first training session!"

Troutpaw's eyes shot open. Oh no. He WAS going to be late. He scrambled out of his moss bed, trying not to wake any of the other apprentices. He flattened the fur on his head quickly as he raced out.
His stomach grumbled hungrily, but he shook his head. He had no time for breakfast!
"Troutpaw, you're not going out on an empty stomach. You need to eat." Dawnsplash sighed.
Ok, maybe there was time for breakfast.

--

"So where are we going?" Troutpaw asked eagerly, "Are we hunting? Patrolling?"

Dawnsplash chuckled, "Nope. We're training today!"

Troutpaw slumped. He DID want to train, just not right now.

Dawnsplash stopped, Troutpaw stumbling behind her, "Here we are! Welcome to Breezeclan's training hollow!"

The hollow was a run down grass circle, clearly made by twolegs but then left. There were rocks pushed off to the side, and some burnt grass could be seen in multiple places. Trees surrounded it, along with shrubs, logs, rocks, and many different smaller plants that Troutpaw could not name. The hollow was quite big, and had enough space for at least 6 cats to train.

Speaking of other cats to train, "Snowpaw!" Troutpaw smiled, bounding over to his friend.

"Hey Troutpaw! You ready to train?" She asked, nudging him lightly.

"Of course I am! Bring it on!" He smirked. Now that he knew he was training with a buddy, Troutpaw was now in the mood to train. (257 words)

2. ashkit, bearkit, and moosekit all becoming apprentices

"Will all cats old enough to catch prey gather around Tall Pine for a clan meeting!" Swiftstar howled from the sitting branch. Cats started to flood out of the dens to sit in front of the tree. Kits sneakily poked themselves out of the nursery to see what was going on. Today was the day Bearkit, Moosekit, and Ashkit all became apprentices.
The three kits fidgeted quietly under the tree, playing with their tails and paws in nervousness.
"Who do you think my mentor will be?" Moosekit asked his brother and friend.
Bearkit shrugged, "Im not sure. I really hope mine is Pikewatcher! She's so cool!"
Ashkit laughed at the two, "You two are so predictable. I just hope I actually become an apprentice!"

--

Swiftstar looked down onto the three young cats, "Bearkit, Moosekit, and Ashkit. You three have all reached six moons, and it is now time for you to become apprenticed. From this day forward until you receive your warrior name, Bearkit, you will be known as Bearpaw. Moosekit, you will be known as Moosepaw. And Ashkit, you will be known as Ashpaw."

The three kits smiled up at their leader before he continued.

"Bearpaw, your mentor will be Pikewatcher. I hope that she passes on everything she knows down to you." Swiftstar motioned for Pikewatcher to come up beside Bearkit.

"Moosepaw, your mentor will be Hareleap. I hope that he passes on everything he knows down to you." Swiftstar nodded at the warrior as he made his way up to sit next to Moosekit.

"Ashpaw, your mentor will be Featherfall. I hope that she passes on everything she knows down to you." He finished, with Featherfall making her way up to sit next to Ashpaw.

The three kits all touched noses with their mentors, and the clan meowed in approval, calling out the three new apprentices' names. Their mentors all meowed an approval to them separately, as the apprentices bounced off to their new den.
(328 words)
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

level up: 7

Postby kiffell » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:49 pm

draw or order two pieces of art
by weegeestar5 by me

create a personality or history for two cats
personality (200 words exact) personality (219 words)

crabreed hunting flurrypaw climbing
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

level up: 8

Postby kiffell » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:37 am

quailcry by ajax bonemarrow by mythz

crabreed personality (224) Swiftstar history (217)

sleepless night moosepaw gets his first kill
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

level up: 9

Postby kiffell » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:00 am

swiftstar ref sheet sunpatch ref sheet

history for dawnsplash personality for Kestrelbrook

sibling tussle
rabbitpaw joins breezeclan

"Hareleap!" Swiftstar called from across camp. Hareleap looked up from his sun spot at the leader. "Could you take a border patrol out? Pick whoever." He called again. Hareleap nodded and got up, stretching himself out.
He wandered over to where some of the other cats were laying and poked one in the side. She grumbled and opened her eyes, looking up at him, "What do you want Hareleap?"
"We're going on a patrol, get Pikewatcher and Quailcry too." He said down to the grey tabby she-cat. Pebblestream sighed, but obeyed.
Hareleap wandered to the camp entrance, waiting for the three she-cats to arrive. Once they padded up, he started his way out of camp.
--
The patrol was long and boring, like always. The four cats made small talk during the patrol and while remarking the territory. Nothing was here and nothing would be. "Alright, let's head back." Hareleap said as he started to turn around. "Wait! Hareleap look!" Pebblestream whispered to him, nudging his side. "Wha-" He turned back around, spotting two cats coming towards them.
"Who are you! Come closer!" He growled, furrowing his brows in a defensive manner. That was until he saw who the cats were.
"Cindershade?! What are you doing here?" His face softened at the sight of his mate. He wandered up to her and his son.
"Silentclan disbanded, so I'm moving to a new clan very far from here, " She started, "It's going to be too dangerous for Rabbitpaw, so you wouldn't mind taking him?" Her eyes gleamed with worry and sorrow.
Hareleap nuzzled his mate and son, "Of course. Anything for the sake of our kits. Ashpaw will be delighted!"
"Thank you Hareleap. See you soon!" She nuzzled him affectionately, turning around to head back to her clan.
"Alright, let's go. I'll explain to Swiftstar what happened and why we have a new member." He spoke. The three she-cats nodded, turning around to head back to camp.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cascadeclan meeting

Postby kiffell » Fri May 03, 2019 11:33 am

Cascadeclan meeting over Curse (NPC)

"Arcticstar!" Lionsky skidded into the clan, sweat dripping down his shocked face. He huffed as he came to a halt in front of the pale leader, "The black cat-" He sucked in a breath, "The black cat curse is here!" He shouted, but low enough so only the two cats could hear. Arcticstar's eyes widened as she motioned for Lionsky to come to her den.
"Where? When did you see him." She demanded.
His body shook for a second as he calmed himself down, "I didn't exactly see him, but out in the forest. I was taking a short lone patrol when I saw a patch of death. The trees, grass, shrubs, everything."
Arcticstar huffed and put a paw to her forehead, "We need to call a meeting now. We need to notify everyone to keep watch and only hunt near the camp."
Lionsky nodded as he padded out of the den, waiting for his leader.
"All cats old enough to roam the city, please gather beneath The Tall Pine for a meeting!" Arcticstar sat on the branch, voice in distress.
Cats gathered beneath the tree, whispering in worry.
Articstar tapped her paw two times to hush the clan before she spoke, "It's best to warn you all now and say it straight, but The Black Cat Curse has wandered through out forests."
The clan shuffled in uneasiness. Firedragon gritted his teeth, holding back a growl.
"I'll be sending out regular patrols to make sure there are no signs of him near the camp, and I will only allow hunting near the camp until he can no longer be a threat." Arcticstar meowed.
Firedragon stood up, brows furrowed, "Why don't we just attack him when we can?! It isn't hard to take down one cat!" He hissed.
Arcticstar loomed down on him, "Have you seen what that cat can do? What do you think he's named after?! If you attack him you'll be dead in a heartbeat!" She spat.
Firedragon huffed out, sitting back down.
"If nobody has anymore objections, then this meeting is now resolved." Arcticstar bounded down and back into her den, leaving the clan jumbled and afraid.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me