× caveclan × rise × writing × dnp ×

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

× caveclan × rise × writing × dnp ×

Postby bug.gie » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:22 am

× Image ×

× the clan living in the heart of a mountain ×
bug.gie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

× lightstar's history ×

Postby bug.gie » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:28 am

lightstar had three siblings and was born into a clan that lived in what is now the autumn forest. her parents died to a group of bison when she was an apprentice. her mentor died near to the end of her apprenticeship when he was trying to protect her from a wolf. the warrior name she received was 'lightdusk' due to her skill of being calm in every situation.

there was a huge blizzard when lightdusk was 18 moons causing most of the clan cats there to freeze to death, die of starvation or die of dehydration. the leader had lost their last 3 lives, two were lost from starvation and the last from freezing. the deputy had died. the medicine cat fell ill. the elders, queens and kits died. apprentices lost strength and most of them died. the last living warriors were all suffering. it came down to the clan only having 9 cats still alive. when the blizzard died down the last 9 cats had an argument whether to rebuild their clan or leave the forest immediately.

4 cats remained and 5 left. lightdusk was one of the cats who decided to stay in the forest. it took a very long time to rebuild the clan and by the time everything was back to normal lightdusk was 28 moons old and was appointed the deputy of the clan. a few cats in the clan accused her of murder of a litter of kits. the leader had no choice but to exile her.

after her exile, she travelled to the mountains she had always gazed upon when she was an apprentice. that is where she founded caveclan.

[words = 278]
bug.gie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

× lightstar and iceheart meet ×

Postby bug.gie » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:27 pm

a sleek black and white she-cat ran through the mountains.
her head was down and she was quietly yowling in fear.
she wasn't paying attention to where she was running to.
she just wanted to get away.

a fluffy calico she-cat was sat on a patch of grass.
looking down the mountain,
thanking starclan for the good weather.
the peace was disturbed when the black and white she-cat ran up to her.
the black and white cat begged for peace.
the calico in great shock led her to the caveclan camp
where she was given prey and herbs for shock.
as a way of saying 'thank you' the black and white cat decided to stay
and help the fluffy calico with her clan.

[words = 123]
bug.gie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me