Valley of Kagonn;; Tribe of Scattered Winds

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Valley of Kagonn;; Tribe of Scattered Winds

Postby Scei » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:06 am

xx

Tribe of Scattered Winds
---------------- Level;; X ----------------

The Tribe of Scattered Winds live higher up the valley walls; this Tribe was founded by Bayou the strong and brave. He is our founder and currently the only one in charge of our tribe; we are hoping to get more members soon, but the tribe is still new and isn't too well known.

The camp is a small burrow under a trickling pool of crystal clear water a quarter way up the mountain. our territory spreads about 2 oak trees in every direction (about 4 school bus lengths or ~160feet/~49meters) and is mostly rocky terrain.

we have to watch out for snakes and birds as predetors. However we have an abundance of berries in the spring, and plenty of roots in the winter! Our main diet happens to be Strawberries, Huckleberries, Blackberries, a series of different kinds of mushrooms, tree bark, clover, dandelions, chickweed, and milk thistles.

This thread will be a location to keep track of my mice, as well as write the stories the mice live through.
each post will be a written prompt or short story so I can level up the tribe as a group

Do not post here.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kagonn;; Tribe of Scattered Winds

Postby Scei » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:15 pm

xx

Bayou

Rank;; Founder

Looks;;
        "A Black silver fox buck with vibrant dark blue eyes"
          Personality;;
        Strong and proud. a brave mouse with a well-leveled head. Wears his imperfect perfections on his fur. very proud of what he's done so far. Terribly hopeless at romance/love.
          History;;
        Founder of the tribe. created the tribe March 4th 2018. Any history before that is unknown; rumors are said that Bayou lived in marshlands before the traveled hundreds of suns to find the perfect spot to set up a new life for himself.
Code: Select all
[list][list][list][list][b]words;;[/b][/list] mmm[/list][/list][/list]
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me