Collection of Works

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

It's only a flesh wound!

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:16 am

"Jack! Jack!" I could hear my name being called out,nothing could block the pain. My vision was blurred but I could make the outline of a person looming over me. I coughed " For God sake Jack, it's only a flesh wound! Get up before we lose this!" I heard as the figure dashed away.
Suddenly, the pain was gone, Must be the adrenaline kicking in, I had thought sitting up to examine my side, to my surprise there was no wound, just green paint splattered over my clothes where I thought I had been shot.
I grunted as I stood up, I'm gonna kill them! How dare they blindfold me and take me to paintball! On tonight of all nights! Jesus, Mary and Joseph, all the saints, I will get my revenge. Seeing the paintball gun by my feet. I was ready. I darted in and out of the tree's, setting my sights on the tower to the left of the field. That is where I needed to go. I could see other players beginning to get the same idea , we all wanted to get the best advantage point in the area. However they didn't know I was a good shot when it came to paintball, and without even thinking I aimed the shotgun like paintball gun to my eye and pulled the trigger. I hit someone straight in the chest and kept on going, no one could stop me now.
I heard objections from people as I ran through them all, firing away. I only had one goal in mind, my revenge. As I began to climb the tower, I spotted my prey a few meters away, the white of her veil gave her away. As I made my way to the top, I saw black boots before the figure of a man extending his hand out to me to pull me up. I took the hand and as I saw his face, I couldn't help but laugh. "Who knew I'd be seeing you here?" I said as I aimed and shot him "Sorry Frank, got nothing against you, I just got a game to win" I winked at Frank as I looked for her again, it took me a moment to spot her in my viewfinder and I smirked, taking aim for the final time and shot, hitting her straight in the chest and screaming "YES! BOOM! I WIN!" before being shot in the back by none other than my own father.

BEST WEDDING AFTER PARTY EVER.
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The in-between part 2

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:08 am

As James headed deeper into the forest, he became familiar with his surroundings, noticing the large oak tree with the letter "j" and "k" carved into it, after passing it he turned left for 30 large paces before stopping and turning right. And he was home.
His home was simple, a cave that was carved into a large cliff face. He of course had survived the forest for years now, after he was thrown out of the orphanage for disobedience and well no one wanted him. He sighed softly as he entered his makeshift home. He really didn't like going to the village, but he needed to get out and stretch his legs every so often.
James had been contemplating leaving the in-between for some time now. He wasn't sure if he should or not. He had the means, after all he found what he could only assume was a portal, close to the lake that he bathed in most days. At first he hadn't noticed the array of colours shimmering in the nearby area of tree's but after a few times he became curious. And so he discovered something amazing.
He had thrown a stone into the shimmer, wondering if it was a mirage or not, but when it didn't come out the other side his suspicions where confirmed. He had found a way out. Of course his first thought was to just jump right in, no clothes or anything on, but then he composed himself, he would need supplies if he was to travel to another realm, an unknown realm.
Over the next few weeks, he had traveled into the village more than once in a few days. Collecting rope, weapons and all sorts of food and water. Many probably found it strange to see James in the village , but none spoke out against his visits. He continued to stock up on supplies, hoping to fill a few shoulder bags before he left forever.
However, on his way back from the village one day, he saw Kate leaning up against the large oak tree. She smirked " I know your planning on leaving the in-between" she paused for dramatic effect if nothing else," I want to come with you, get out of the in-between and go exploring." James couldn't stop himself from halting to stare at her, she was as beautiful as he had always thought, her long flowing blonde hair was wild and her bright blue eyes danced in the sunlight. For James she was a true beauty but yet something didn't feel right, "Haven't talk to you in years and now you want to leave your life behind and come with me?" he laughed, "this is a joke right?"
Kate looked slightly hurt," No joke, I haven't been happy here in a long time, and I really missed you and your views. Remember when we use to go hunting for fairies? That's all I want again."
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: It's only a flesh wound!

Postby Petlover552 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:16 am

crazy-in-wonderland wrote:
"Jack! Jack!" I could hear my name being called out,nothing could block the pain. My vision was blurred but I could make the outline of a person looming over me. I coughed " For God sake Jack, it's only a flesh wound! Get up before we lose this!" I heard as the figure dashed away.
Suddenly, the pain was gone, Must be the adrenaline kicking in, I had thought sitting up to examine my side, to my surprise there was no wound, just green paint splattered over my clothes where I thought I had been shot.
I grunted as I stood up, I'm gonna kill them! How dare they blindfold me and take me to paintball! On tonight of all nights! Jesus, Mary and Joseph, all the saints, I will get my revenge. Seeing the paintball gun by my feet. I was ready. I darted in and out of the tree's, setting my sights on the tower to the left of the field. That is where I needed to go. I could see other players beginning to get the same idea , we all wanted to get the best advantage point in the area. However they didn't know I was a good shot when it came to paintball, and without even thinking I aimed the shotgun like paintball gun to my eye and pulled the trigger. I hit someone straight in the chest and kept on going, no one could stop me now.
I heard objections from people as I ran through them all, firing away. I only had one goal in mind, my revenge. As I began to climb the tower, I spotted my prey a few meters away, the white of her veil gave her away. As I made my way to the top, I saw black boots before the figure of a man extending his hand out to me to pull me up. I took the hand and as I saw his face, I couldn't help but laugh. "Who knew I'd be seeing you here?" I said as I aimed and shot him "Sorry Frank, got nothing against you, I just got a game to win" I winked at Frank as I looked for her again, it took me a moment to spot her in my viewfinder and I smirked, taking aim for the final time and shot, hitting her straight in the chest and screaming "YES! BOOM! I WIN!" before being shot in the back by none other than my own father.

BEST WEDDING AFTER PARTY EVER.

Haha this was great! Gave me a good laugh ^^

crazy-in-wonderland wrote:
As James headed deeper into the forest, he became familiar with his surroundings, noticing the large oak tree with the letter "j" and "k" carved into it, after passing it he turned left for 30 large paces before stopping and turning right. And he was home.
His home was simple, a cave that was carved into a large cliff face. He of course had survived the forest for years now, after he was thrown out of the orphanage for disobedience and well no one wanted him. He sighed softly as he entered his makeshift home. He really didn't like going to the village, but he needed to get out and stretch his legs every so often.
James had been contemplating leaving the in-between for some time now. He wasn't sure if he should or not. He had the means, after all he found what he could only assume was a portal, close to the lake that he bathed in most days. At first he hadn't noticed the array of colours shimmering in the nearby area of tree's but after a few times he became curious. And so he discovered something amazing.
He had thrown a stone into the shimmer, wondering if it was a mirage or not, but when it didn't come out the other side his suspicions where confirmed. He had found a way out. Of course his first thought was to just jump right in, no clothes or anything on, but then he composed himself, he would need supplies if he was to travel to another realm, an unknown realm.
Over the next few weeks, he had traveled into the village more than once in a few days. Collecting rope, weapons and all sorts of food and water. Many probably found it strange to see James in the village , but none spoke out against his visits. He continued to stock up on supplies, hoping to fill a few shoulder bags before he left forever.
However, on his way back from the village one day, he saw Kate leaning up against the large oak tree. She smirked " I know your planning on leaving the in-between" she paused for dramatic effect if nothing else," I want to come with you, get out of the in-between and go exploring." James couldn't stop himself from halting to stare at her, she was as beautiful as he had always thought, her long flowing blonde hair was wild and her bright blue eyes danced in the sunlight. For James she was a true beauty but yet something didn't feel right, "Haven't talk to you in years and now you want to leave your life behind and come with me?" he laughed, "this is a joke right?"
Kate looked slightly hurt," No joke, I haven't been happy here in a long time, and I really missed you and your views. Remember when we use to go hunting for fairies? That's all I want again."

James seems like a really cool dude. Kate seems like she could be awesome too... if she isn't hiding anything x)

Great stuff you got here! Keep up the great work c:

Image Image

xx
xx
xx
Hi, I'm Amber ♡ I have a long list of stuff I am addicted to... but I will make
it short and sweet, cuz I don't think you wanna be here all day cx
I love all animals, Spirit, Marvel shows and movies (Iron Fist, Civil War, Captain America, Ant-Man, Spider-Man), DC tv shows (Arrow, Supergirl, DC Legends of Tomorrow), and writing c:

Do you like to write? Come on over to Writer's Haven Forum!
I would love to get to know you and read your writing c:

↓ Adventurous Fiction Novel ↓
The Fire Stone
Petlover552

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mirrors

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:19 am

Author's note; Isn't it funny how an ordinary every day object can create something so creative?

I stare into the mirror and waited, I had said "Bloody Mary" three times as instructed by my old friend, Sarah. I waited for the Bloody woman to come out and you want to know what I got? My own bloody reflection! "Such childish behavior, can't believe I even tried this!" I turned away from the mirror before hearing a thud, I felt terrified, I hadn't expected it to work! I heard the thud again and looked to the mirror to see my own terrified reflection, another thud, although this time I saw the mirror wobble. I leaned in closer to the mirror, half horrified if Bloody Mary actually came out, half excited.
And suddenly everything went black.

I landed onto my stomach onto something sharp, and winced in pain. What on earth had happened? I turned on my back before sitting up. To my surprise I was surrounded by thousands and thousands of mirrors, all different shapes and sizes. I hadn't noticed that someone had crept up behind me and leaned into my ear "It's amazing isn't it?" they questioned as I jumped into the air and nearly fell over. I was face to face with a young boy, no older than nine staring at me. I clutched my chest and felt my heart beating like a humming bird's. I took a deep breath," hello little boy, you gave me a good scare! " I paused, unsure of what he was even doing here, This is my dream right?
why would I dream of a little boy scaring me to death!?
"Um where are we exactly?"I decided to go for.
The boy just laughed "This isn't a dream, my name is Tut, I'm the god of this realm, the mirror realm to be more specific. And yeah, I brought you here because well in your mind, when you saw the mirror move you asked to be beyond the mirror. So TADA!" he paced back and forth, indicating to some mirrors, "All these different mirrors go to different realms, you could say that my realm is only a stop before you go to your actually destination." I couldn't believe it, surely this couldn't be true!
He continued, "If you don't believe me, try it for yourself!" he said as he pushed me into one of the mirrors and my journey began.
Last edited by crazy-in-wonderland on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dreams

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:19 am

If not for dreams I would not sleep,
If not for dreams I would not live,
If not for dreams I wouldn't be here.
So thank you dreams for keeping me here.
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Karen's daughter

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:04 pm

Karen's daughter Michelle was a wonderful to an ordinary person like myself. I was as plain as day compared to her. She was from heaven, an angel and I was as mundane as they came. There qas something unusual about Michelle, angelic like. Her long flowing blonde hair, her bright crystal blue eyes and her tall slender figure were obvious good features but there was something much deeper to her. Her kindness knew no bounds. To the sick and elderly in the village hospital, she was for want of a better word, a saint. Every evening she went in to keep them company and help out whenever necessary. Everyone knew she was a good girl at heart and always welcomed her with open arms.

But I knew the real truth behind Michelle's beauty and kindness. One mid summer's night I was in the nearby park, strolling as I did every night before bed, to help me sleep. I had run into a distraught Michelle like, though at the time she was just some stranger to me. She was weeping as she came towards me, her clothes sullied with dirt, her hair was a mess and her expression was haunting. She fell in front of me, or should I say collapsed! I had no idea what to do other than bring her home and that's exactly what I did. I placed her in my bed and slept on the couch that night.

When she awoke the next morning I tried to comfort her but before I could even speak she held her index finger to her lips. " it's alright, you've done me a great kindness, so thank you for that. Because you have shown me this kindness, I can see you have a good and honest heart so I shall tell you a secret." She paused, I leaned in on the edge of my seat, eager to hear her story. " I'm an angel you seem I was cast our from heaven a few hours before you found me. As to why I was cast out well I wasn't a good angel." I laughed at her story, What a loon! I thought before Michelle spoke again, " Just kidding, I'm karen's daughter from the neighbouring village. The names Michelle. Pleasure to meet you. Sorry about all the angel talk, I've always been told I look like one!"

And with that more plausible story I offered her breakfast. She never did tell me why she left home, nor did I ever learn of who 'Karen' was, but I didn't pry any further. She became known as Karen's daughter the angel Michelle in the village. To this day, some part of me believes she could be an angel, or at least half of one anyway. Maybe it's all in my head but when the sunlight hits her at just the right angle sometimes I think I could see wings on her back.

But that's impossible.
Right?
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Collection of Works

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:00 pm