[☾ // rippleclan ] archive

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

[☾ // rippleclan ] archive

Postby Tsukỉ » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:14 pm

███████████████████░░│
███████████████████░░│

░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rippleclan is a reputable group of cats who thrive
in the lakeside territory. their first leader was na
med ripplestar, who set up their clan camp in the
middle of a lake: where a flourishing island stood
proud. after a horrific earthquake countless moon
s ago, the island broke up and the cats moved to,
the outer shores of the lake. they are usually non,
hostile and pacifist cats who have strong morals a
nd strict laws: those who don't follow the laws wil
l be met with steel claws. their territory expands
to the forest which they call the 'Willows" for the
overabundance of willow trees in the area. other t
hing include their lush overgrowth of berries and h
erbs. they are very medicinal and medicine cats h
old more power than in a typical clan as they are t
her only ones who can identify the rare berries wh
ich grow frequently in their territory. rippleclan!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

│░░██
│░░██
RIPPLECLAN
archive
████████████████████░░│
████████████████████░░│

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leader:
Beetlestar | 57 moons | female | X | #80BF80
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
Beetlestar is bashful and shy. Her previous name was Beetlewing. Beetlestar is the "founder" of RippleClan, who had discovered the isl
and after travelling alone, as the only child of Heatherstar's decsendant. She walks around the former territories of the Clan, waiting
for others to cross her path and eventually join her. She discovered the island when she was just 'Beetle'; a dream from StarClan
brought her there. This leader is a worrisome type.

Deputy:
Oakhollow | 37 moons | Male | X | #808040
This deputy is not very serious compared to others. When he gets angry, he will still be smiling; albeit a change in his tone. Oakhollow
has a 'southern' speech pattern, often leaving out his g's. Formerly Ginger, he wishes to serve under his leader. He has a relatively goo
d relationship with his Clanmates, and an especially close bond with Slateslide. Frankly, the tom dislikes swimming.

Medicine Cat:
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
Slateslide | 43 moons | Male | X | #404080
Slateslide is strict and certain morals. He is usually quiet and doesn't speak all that often. He is not very reluctant to punish any innapr
opriate mannerisms and will step in as a leader or deputy if either aren't present. He was the second cat in the Clan, and is very close
friends with both Oakhollow and Beetlestar, as the founding members of the Clan.

Pertelswoop | 19 moons | Female | X | #804000
The young she-cat is a relatively weakish she-cat. This young almost-apprentice age molly is pretty much fumbling 24/7, wants to bec
ome a better warrior, but she's sort of failing due to her feeble nature and skittish feet. Even despite this, she tries to forget her kitty
pet past and become someone new. Currently, she has a crush on Harrowbranch.

Harrowbranch | 25 moons | Male | X | #BFBFBF
Harrowbranch is a lost cat; not literally, though. Spending his days in a meaningless daze, this tom has sought salvation within RippleC
lan. He knows basic plants and is mostly like a medicine cat, but wishes to not become one as he wants some action in his wayward lif
estyle. Currently, he has a crush on Slateslide. (?!) He is also someone who will never reject anything, no matter what sort of discomfo
rt it brings him. He is unable to have kits as he was captured by twolegs once and was operated on.

Rhubarbwhistle | 32 moons | Female | X
A clueless molly who likes being sassy. She is a great hunter but lacks agility and grace, and is tagging alongside

Queens:
Hazelwish | 41 moons | Female | X #40FFBF
At the start, this she-cat may look shy or timid. However, this isn't the case. An independent one she is- always prepared for anything
that comes to her, and so forth. She looks quite young for her age, sounding and looking at least ten moons younger. She is always con
centraited and hardworking; her best skills being her avid observation and hunting. She is very nimble. She has mothered Oakhollow's
kits just now.

Apprentices:
Avalanchepaw | 12 moons | Female | X #bab194
Avalanchepaw is a mystery, an introverted one. Or is she? She's the diligence of the Clan, the hardest working. She is focussed and us
ually never gets angry at anything. You could say she's not shy but rather thinks too logically, but inside she's just a brother-hogger an
d she will do anything for her kit. She usually only talks to Pertelswoop because the she-cat is one of her only friends, but Avalanchep
aw still is a questionable case.

Kits:
Sedgekit | 2 moons | Female | X #8080BF
Sedgekit is the wizest of the litter, following after Hazelwish's example. Secluded and alone, she tried to help her younger brother Ho
otkit.

Hootkit | 2 moons | Male | X #FFBFBF
The sprucey youngest runt, Hootkit is sort of a shell to crack. He isn't shy but he's like an oyster waiting to be opened, and he is especi
ally relient on his big sister Sedgekit to defend him from his eldest littermates, who poke fun.

Eelkit | 2 moons | Female | X #BF40BF
As the sassy sister, she tends to gossip with her younger sister, Sedgekit. She is also the closest with her mother but likes her father's a
ttention, and through the times spent with him, have acquired a neo-southern accent.

Hickorykit | 2 moons | Male | X #aab3c1
Is the leader of the kits, the unapologetically proud kit of the litter. The biggest of his litter, he tends to push around his smallest sibli
ng, Hootkit. Sedgekit makes sure to be there for her young brother. He is the first-born.

Elders:
Smokekite | 70 moons | Male | X #4080BF
Smokekite, formerly a loner, and Slateslide's father. His name used to be Soot, for his dusty muzzle. He saw a kite flying in the air, an
d took the name of the bird for his suffix. Not wanting to become some sort of fighter at his age, he decided to stay in RippleClan (all
owed by Beetlestar) as the navigator, since directions are hard to find, whilst this tom has spent his entire life in this area. Smokekite
has a severe lisp after loosing some of his front canines.

Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

│░░██
│░░██
ACTIONS
trad / his
████████████████████████░░│
████████████████████████░░│

│░░
│░░
more about rippleclan wrote:RippleClan is the successing Clan to a MistClan, which ended shortly after their latest leader's death; Heatherstar, who was supposedly left MistClan in favor of a loner life, unable to cope with the betryal she felt after discovering one of her members being a killer- and while the details are unknown, it is said this cat had been the one that had kept previous generations from recieving nine lives, (since their previous leader had been the murderer). The ruins of MistClan decided to clear themselves of their past problems and shedded their name, becoming RippleClan and inhabiting an old island. There is a stone on the highest point of the island that is marked with an odd sign, resembling many flowers that seem intertwined with eachother; a huge circle? Medicine cats have tried to decipher what this message had meant, but they were never able to figure it out. Prey that can be found in RippleClan's territory - minnows, small fish, frogs, big fish (uncommon), ermine, water fowl. As for the first roots of RippleClan, it is said MistClan descended from the neo-Moon/LeafClan that was created as an temporary-turned-permanent alliance between the two sister Clans in battle against neo-DarkClan and neo-FlameClan. Even before this, history is barely known, but some rumors say that there were 'WillowClan', 'MarshClan', 'WinterClan' and 'PondClan'. Truth be told, no live cat knows what happened even before this, and many consider to to be the age of the first Dark-Flame-Moon-LeafClan eras, since any records of the previous Clans seem to depict them as being reborn. RippleClan's first leader, Ripplestar, is Beetlestar's grandmother. 'RippleClan' was now re-founded, but unchanged.

RippleClan traditions include- when a kit is first apprentice, their mentor will throw them into the waters to get them used to the currents(unlike their peaceful reputation, this is something to help them cope with the island's long, surrounding lake). There are very rarely any deaths, which only happens if the apprentice somehow manages to drown under supervision. RippleClanners must be strong swimmers, so that there will be less drownings. The entire camp is on a small island, therefore every cat needs the skills to paddle through the waters, or else they will never be able to travel or hunt. They have strict laws of not killing other cats- even ones in enemy Clans. They hunt prey that are sick or old, never the young, plump ones, unless they have no other choice. They respect nature and try to recycle all bedding. They have great love for their elders and any senior members, being treated with respect for their actions. Leaders of RippleClan must live in the greatest Waterfall, which connects the island's river to a large cliff, for three moons. However, since Beetlestar is the re-founding leader, and there is nobody else beforehand, she wishes to perform this after RippleClan gets a stronger foundation. All cats of RippleClan are taught how to save drowning cats and herbs to treat various common diseases. RippleClanners also do not follow traditional name rules and prefer individuality and deeper meaning. RippleClanners also only fight for honor and are very unlikely to cause disputes. They do not wish to make enemies unless they are ruthless and unlawful, which they will do anything to stop. Justice is a big part of this Clan. The need of a good healer in this Clan where you're isolated on a tiny island surrounded by a river with no immediate herbal access unless you swim, is huge. Therefore, medicine cats are treated with lots of respect. While not always, there can be two adult medicine cats at a time.

Another tradition is a Ripple Festival, which is formally named the 'Armistice Ripple Festival' in which the destiny of each cat is revealed through one touching their nose to the river surrounding the island, and seeing what forms. If no ripple show, it means the cat is destined to die or has a future outside of RippleClan. This tradition will be formed on the night of someone's supposed death.

FIRST ARC - PEACE The story so far; Beetlestar has 're'-founded RippleClan on a destined island. She has found two cats, Slateslide, her first warrior, and Oakhollow, her deputy. The three of them have decided to expand their territory and discover nearby Clans. Slateslide and Oakhollow have gone out for materials and prey, the deputy getting sick and them making alliances with BirchClan. Some internal dispute has began between Beetlestar and Slateslide (namely a love-problem) and Beetlestar has summoned a she-cat, Hazelwish, to be with Slateslide. However, Oakhollow has fallen in love with Hazelwish, and the two are courted almost immediately- they become mates, and soon after, a kittypet comes along to join the Clan, as Pertelswoop. Slateslide's father, Soot, shows up and is hired as the navigator, Smokekite. After Hazelwish's kitting, (Hoot, Eel, Hickory, Sedge) a patrol finds a no-name loner and renames him Harrowbranch. Pertelswoop immediately falls for him, but he, at the same time, falls for Slateslide.

relationships of rippleclan wrote:
    Mates and Crushes

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Family Relations of Each Cat (Only blood-related or in-laws, no mates)
    Beetlestar has no known kin.
    Slateslide's father is Smokekite.
    Oakhollow has no known kin.
    Pertelswoop's parents are Honey and Mikesch.
    Smokekite's son is Slateslide.
    Hazelwish has no known kin.
    Harrowbranch has no known kin.
    Rhubarbwhistle has no known kin.
    Sedgekit, Eelkit, Hickorykit and Hootkit are Oakhollow and Hazelwish's kits.
    Beetlestar is especially awkward with Oakhollow and Slateslide. Spiteful with Hazelwish.
    Slateslide is Oakhollow's best friend and Pertelswoop's father-figure.
    Oakhollow is Rhubarbwhistle's friend and is very friendly to his own kits.
    Pertelswoop looks up to Slateslide and respects Beetlestar. Respects everyone else.
    Smokekite is mostly silent with most of his clanmates besides his son and Beetlestar.
    Hazelwish is Rhubarbwhistle's friend and Pertelswoop's sister-figure.
    Harrowbranch wants distance with Pertelswoop and is loving to the kits.
    Rhubarbwhistle tends to make friends with her clanmates.
    Sedgekit, Eelkit, Hickorykit and Hootkit have no significant relationships.
Last edited by Tsukỉ on Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tsukỉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☾ // 1 ]

Postby Tsukỉ » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:14 pm

Beetlestar's nose touched the Moonpool, and she wished for a new cat to join her.

.galaxy. wrote:
    When Beetlestar awoke, she found no cat with her at the pool but noticed a strange scent on the air. It was sickly sweet and made her nose tickle. Unsure if the other cat making no attempts to hide their scent was alarming or reassuring, Beetlestar shrugged it off and made for her territory. She didn't get very far, as sitting in the middle of the path - paws tucked neatly and tail curled - was a tall, lanky cat who stared at her haughtily down their nose. "Took you long enough." They drawled, as if waiting in their pleasant patch of sunlight was some major inconvenience. "I thought you'd never wake up." Just as Beetlestar's mouth opened to utter something in her defense, this strange cat stood and cut her off before she could begin. They rose on thin legs and stretched languidly and only then looking her way. "I was told in a dream to meet someone here, who i assume is you. Come on, lead the way." They meowed, gesturing to the path with a quick lash of their thin tail. "Just a forewarning, though, I am accustomed to certain... standards."

Starclan has granted you a warrior!
Tsukỉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☾ // 2 ]

Postby Tsukỉ » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:20 pm

Beetlestar calmly looked around the campsite, tasting the freshness of the waters around her. The island would be safe while the Clan would be gone.. well, for now, it was just her and her nine lives.. and her only companion, Slateslide... but it would be for the best that they both went out for a hunt. "My, my, Slateslide." she meowed, approaching her only warrior. "I think we should consider going for a hunt, in case the winters grow any harsher. It's just the two of us, but I believe there should be a stock regardless." The younger tom nodded, hunger in his eyes, anyway. "I also believe so. But the river is too cold, is it not?" Even with that being said, the desperation seeped through their skin.

The small fish was enough, and Beetlestar had survived (and thrived). Her younger companion was delightful, but the Clan was barren and there was nothing to be found. The leader sighed, crushing the ground beneath her. One more patrol today. The leader sighed deeply, longing to companionship of an Ally Clan or one more of her own. Besides that, she needed another small fish. Whatever came to her, she would have it!

.galaxy. wrote:
    Unwilling to swim out across the frigid lake, Slateslide and Beetlestar clung to the island shores in hopes that something had sought shelter in the shallows despite the cold. "Have you seen anything?" Slateslide called quietly, his voice edged with frustration. Beetlestar said nothing but flattened herself further against the shore. Amused at seeing his leader looking like a fuzzy leaf against the sand, the thin warrior sat and watched. Nothing happened for quite some time, and he began to wonder if she'd spotted any prey at all when Beetlestar slowly let her weight fall on three legs. Quick as a flash, the darker she-cat thrust her paw in the water and scooped out a fish - though it was small, it was a catch nonetheless. Shaking the cold water from her paw, Beetlestar quickly killed her catch with a bite to the throat and looked up at her clanmate, eyes gleaming with silent victory. "Nice catch. Can we get back to camp now?" Slateslide asked, eager to return to the warmth of his nest. "I'm not exactly made for leafbare." With a quiet laugh, Beetlestar nodded and picked up her fish.

Beetlestar and Slateslide caught a small fish

[also, please remember to choose what prey your clan hunts and put it on your prey pile in your posts so i know what to give you! serving sizes of different types of prey are on the front page.]
Tsukỉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☾ // 3 ]

Postby Tsukỉ » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:22 pm

Beetlestar's eyes sparkled at the stranger, obviously realizing that she had struck gold in a potentially interested cat. Yes, finally, a chance for a new recruit! She hadn't had contact with any cat in moons, besides uninterested kittypets who were only skimming the borders, too afraid to set a paw on mice, much less swim, like she did. She neared the incognito tom, who had just asked to join her Clan. After some silence, he spoke again. "Name's Ginger, a stray." he mouthed, sleepily turning around in his tree. "I have some experience 'n your swimmin' shenanigans," he joked, but was still keeping a semi-serious face. Though he seemed so happy-go-lucky, it felt as if this Ginger was a natural-born leader.. so upfront about joining her. Just like that. "Of course, Ginger. I have a revelation, however. Will you be my deputy?"

---

Morning light drew upon the trio, a moon since past. Beetlestar was happy with her companions, still seeking more members. However, since the dangers of disease would strike at any time, and even considering that the water was too cold to dip her paws in. The RippleClan leader exited her den, calling forward Ginger- now Oakhollow, for his first catch was a squirrel inside a hollowed oak tree. Hungry, she approached him to construct a 'patrol'. "Oakhollow, let us go hunting." she then dipped over to Slateslide's direction. "Slateslide, I think we should have you collect herbs. You are somewhat experienced from the time you lived on your own, no?" The tom gave her an unknowing look, but he did know some about herbs. Though, that being said, he was far from expert level and only knew the most basic herbs, which he stumbled upon by himself. The sleek tom hopped off of his stone- "I surely don't have anything to do at the moment, so I believe I should."

So in RippleClan, a new tradition was born for the sake of safety. All cats are to know basic herbs.. since they had no medicine cat, of course!

galaxy. wrote:
    Oakhollow was beginning to recognize the little landmarks that made up his new home - the way a certain bush's branches curled when the sandy shores gave way to willows, or a particularly large stone that marked the path back to the island. It was all looking familiar. He noticed these things now as he and Beetlestar swam across the river that separated the camp from dry land. A fierce chill had already begun to crawl up his limbs, encouraged by the frigid water matting his pelt. Still, if Beetlestar wasn't gonna complain about the cold, he wouldn't either. The pair wandered quietly along the shores, ears pricked and eyes alert to any signs of prey. It was Oakhollow who saw the rustling of a bush and heard and the faint flapping of half-folded wings. Lashing his tail once to tell his companion he'd found something, the large ginger tom crouched low and slowly approached the bush. With Beetlestar creeping around the other side, the poor creature would have no place to go. He dove through the branches, and quickly his claws found purchase in bird down. Startling quacking filled the air, cut off abruptly as Oakhollow delivered a killing bite. "Got 'im!" He called out, voice muffled by feathers.

While hunting, Beetlestar and Oakhollow caught a duck!
    Slateslide mistook some long grasses for herbs, oops!

((i haven't got much planned for finding the medicine cat yet, but i'll cook up something!))
Tsukỉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☾ // 4 ]

Postby Tsukỉ » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:24 pm

Besides the point! Besides the point~ Beetlestar pretty fuming. "Grass..? Well, grass.. I.. uh, I can't even think of a use for grass! What did you think this was?" She wasn't truly angry but disappointed. Slateslide was that rogue, right? The one who scowered the land and healed himself.. or whatever. So was she, but she had some companions before she discovered this island. But long grass was nothing like that, no?! "I'm sorry, Beetlestar. Frankly- they looked like ferns." He never really spoke, though. Oakhollow swayed the both to their own sides of camp. "Cmon'. Beetlestar, it ain't kind of you to yell at him." His face slightly darkened, but he was still smiling. Creepy. Beetlestar huffed, prodding the floor again. She motioned for her Clan to follow her, into the darkness of the forest. "Let's start making our dens. We only slept in this abandoned fox den for the past three moons, so, why don't we?" she smiled. "We're sure to find something around here. Our island is large, but we always have to swim across to get to our nest." The other two nodded, but decided that there wasn't enough on the island to build off with. "Oakhollow and I will fetch twigs and moss." Slateslide announced, beckoning the other male with him.

The two toms began to run in place, stretch a little until they pressed paws into the water. Oakhollow disliked swimming, but he wasn't bad at it. Slateslide's short fur made it colder than it was to Oakhollow, but when he exited the water, he would be less cold that his longer-furred companion. Soon enough, both cats were submerged in the river, the icy waters lapping at their legs. However, they stuck closer together than ever before, circulating their body heat within the freezing river. No chance, no way, that they would risk getting sick. With the three of them, they needed to catch as much as they could. Beetlestar watched from the shoreline, but looked to the side, walking towards the island's center. It would take a few minutes, since the isle was surrounded by thick willows that continued around the river.

((I lowkey hope you make them find another Clan or cool junk? this is the moment when they start makin' their boarders. Yesss. Also I'm expecting both of my cats to catch a cold. hueh. Could I add an ITEM shelter? Like for example twigs or sticks for kitting queens could be required to sooth their pain, moss would be required to get water or building their nest.))

galaxy. wrote:[list]Slateslide had a bundle of twigs in his mouth and was chasing down some more when he heard a sneeze and a muffled swear. Glancing over his shoulder, he saw Oakhollow moving to pick up the sticks he'd dropped. "Ironic that the cat with long fur' the one to get sick." Slateslide teased, earning a snort of laughter from the large ginger tom. "Ain't my fault!" He protested, shaking his still-damp fur to emphasize his point. "Water's clingin' t'me like bark to a tree." The toms continued in that way for a while, joking and continuously dropping their twigs, until a branch snapping nearby stopped them both cold. Drawing themselves up, Slateslide cursed under his breath; he'd missed the scents of many strangers, six by his best guess. Both cats stood tall as a young, tall torbie she-cat emerged from the underbrush. Mistrust glittered in her eyes immediately, and she raised her tail to call the attention of her companions. A massive tabby tom stalked to her side and loomed over her shoulder protectively, his icy blue eyes regarding Oakhollow and Slateslide coldly. Finally, a fluffy black she-cat slid in front of her clanmates, head tilted. "Who are you?" She asked calmly, and it struck Slateslide that she must be the leader. "M'name's Oakhollow, an' this is Slateslide." Oakhollow replied smoothly. "I'm the deputy of Rippleclan. Who might you be?" The large tabby still bristled, refusing to let his guard down even after a look from the black she-cat. "I'm Hollytuft, deputy of Birchclan." She seemed unwilling to offer the names of her clanmates.

[ Your patrol has come across a Birchclan patrol - they seem very hesitant to speak with your cats. You may become allies, enemies, or leave without making a decision. ]
[ Oakhollow has come down with a nasty cold! He's confined to camp until he can get some lavender. ]

[size=85]((I'm not exactly sure how to handle an item shelter, so maybe wait until the trail clan is over and a mod takes over to see how that would be handled? Also, remember that your clan needs to eat every post!))
Tsukỉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☾ // 5 ]

Postby Tsukỉ » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:53 am

.galaxy. wrote:
artemịs wrote:
patrol wrote:Oakhollow took the initiative and decided to talk to Hollytuft. "'Ello, Hollytuft. We mean no harm, as this is what we consider our territory..." BirchClan must be somewhere nearby if they came, but considering that RippleClan was so new, it was probably not well known where their borders were. "We'd-." he poked the older tom on the side, a soft 'hey' and a jerk recieved back from the sleeker furred warrior. "H-how. .I mean, we'd love to become an ally of yours. We aren't fighters." I mean, he could, but her wouldn't.

---

Beetlestar and Slateslide decided to leave Oakhollow in the fox den, so that he could recover. The deputy insisted that he could hunt, but with no pieces of food, they needed to go out. A hunting patrol ensued.

Beetlestar's senses were clouded with worry for her deputy. It was nothing severe, sure, but having to confine a cat to camp was never a positive sign. Slateslide seemed to sense her emotions, and though he didn't say anything, the thin warrior brushed briefly against her side before striking out on his own; heading off into the underbrush that surrounded camp. Staring after him, the tortie leader smiled to herself. Maybe I'll have better luck by the water. She thought, letting her paws steer her towards the shore. They were still reluctant to cross the water with the weather so frigid, especially after Oakhollow fell ill. Water lapped at Beetlestar's paws, calling her attention back to the present. A massive shadow swirled in the water just beyond the shallows. Crouching, she waited until it circled around within her reach and leapt, diving into the water and grappling onto whatever her claws could reach. After getting tossed around like a ragdoll, her prey finally seemed to run out of energy enough for her to begin to drag the creature ashore.

[ while out hunting, your patrol caught a Big Catfish! ]

((i'm so sorry that it took me so long to get this up!))
Tsukỉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☾ // 6 ]

Postby Tsukỉ » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:19 pm

Oakhollow didn't like being stuck in this world. Instead of celebrating his thirtieth moon, he was stuck in this hellhole of a den. It reeked of stale fox-dung and Beetlestar- she never came inside, because she was too busy hunting. Resperation grew harder each moment. He wasn't going to die from a cold, of course, but it was hard not being able to help in his condition. Slateslide would come in a few times to assist him (giving him a lil' slip of "poultice" he made from chomping down herbs he "identified"- in fact, Oakhollow almost died choking on a rock.) Slateslide isn't the best medicine cat there is.. because he's a warrior. Oakhollow closed his eyes. "Darn- tarnation, Ahm' dead already." he rolled over in dismay.
    ----
    Beetlestar and Slateslide were sitting together, just outside of the den that Oakhollow rested in. After moons with a coquettish relationship going strong, the latter warrior felt as if he wanted to see something further between them. "Beetlestar, I think.." Slateslide blushed, as if he was making up his mind. The older she-cat felt suddenly uncomfortable.. He was going to say something sappy, for sure. "Slateslide, shouldn't we end it here?" "What?" "We should. I'm going off to the Moonpool, now." "Wh-"

She knew this wouldn't work! Why would anyone think it would work? They were destined to remain as warrior and leader, nothing else. She was furious. Beetlestar knew, that if she were to initiate anything in this time.. it would ruin the Clan. If Slateslide wanted romance, then Beetlestar would have to give up chasing after him and give him to another she-cat. StarClan could grant her a female warrior and then it would be over. Then again, what if that she-cat didn't like.. well, whatever. Does it matter? More Clanmates the better! Beetlestar walked over to the pool, a new face appearing on the other side. "I wish.. I wish for some guidance, StarClan. I want to recieve a warrior." She dipped her face into the pool, letting the coolness evaporate her warmth. A sharp pain rushed through her skull.
    -----
    Slateslide was a little shocked, but decided that it was 'alright'; he went hunting.

.galaxy. wrote:
    When Beetlestar awoke the next morning, the found someone waiting for her a few tail lengths away. It was a fluffy white she-cat with large black splotches and clever yellow eyes, sitting silently off to the side with her tail curled neatly over her paws. She seemed amused by Beetlestar's startled expression and dipped her head in greeting. "I was asked to find you." The stranger said calmly, making no move as Beetlestar rose to her paws hesitantly. Something bitter rose in the back of her throat at the sight of the pretty she-cat - but wasn't this what she had wished for? A she-cat for Slateslide to turn his affections to. "Right." The leader said curtly, giving this new cat another look over. Her tone was quick and polite, and she made no quick movements as to not appear threatening. Perhaps this she-cat had experience in dealing with strangers. "I hope you can swim, otherwise you'll never get to camp." Something glittered in the she-cat's bright eyes. Rising to her paws, the black-and-white molly smiled kindly. "I think I'll manage."

[ starclan has granted you a warrior! ]
    [ slateslide caught a minnow! ]
Tsukỉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☾ // 7 ]

Postby Tsukỉ » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:21 pm

Her sweet green eyes.. Hazelwish had been attending to Oakhollow every night since she came- she was worried about her new Clan, after all. As the newest member, she had some living up to do. With some effort and time, Oakhollow felt momentarily better. Beetlestar on the other hand, had been quite indifferent- her silence grew more passive, and she felt as if this thing she started was going to fall apart before she knew it. Numbers were growing, yes.. but was that all that we needed to do? She knew that there needed to be something to keep the Clan alive and well.

Slateslide was less kittenish on his ways, and definitely trying to still win her over. But Beetlestar rejected it- she couldn't accept it, not yet. But Hazelwish, she didn't seem to catch his eye, vice versa. Moreover, it seemed that the newer molly was interested in her own deputy.

Beetlestar and Hazelwish went on a hunting patrol by the riverside, while Slateslide conducted a border patrol by himself.

solgaleo. wrote:
[ Your hunting patrol caught a salmon!]

[ Slateslide caught the scent of a cat on his border patrol, come back with another to add this cat to your Clan! ]

[ On the way back from her visit to the Moonpool, Beetlestar encounted a gray tabby molly with odd-colored eyes, the cat had told her that she received a vision from something called 'StarClan' and that they had told her to join Beetlestar's Clan. ]
Tsukỉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☾ // 8 ]

Postby Tsukỉ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:31 pm

Beetlestar didn't understand Slateslide's motives, not at all. All she did was be this sort of.. hideaway; it was odd enough as it was, and he was simply just trying to ask her for maybe helping with his herbs. He was not medicine cat, but that grass-picking he did a few moons ago was saddening to say the least. At least it helped with Oakhollow's constant complaints about his high fever.. poor fellow. He did blush around her, seeing as Beetlestar was a pretty molly; but of course, maybe she had gotten the wrong idea about their relationship? They were good friends, and that was it; and while he was making his way to the border, he found his nose becoming vaguely familiar to a scent.. something he recognized..?

Slateslide's eyes basked in the radiance of the sunlight for but a few seconds, before it was interrupted by the sight of a sleek tom, being tossed over from the other side. He landed on his feet, but when Slateslide saw it- he was old as a bag, around what his father's a... "Soot?" he question, horror leaking out of every orophis in his body. The cat turns around, the same, twin moritification.. as father and son reunite. "..Pebble..?"

-----

"I just came over and got this.. problemaker over here." Slateslide sighed, the old, baggy features of his once-dead-beat father just making everything a bitter agony. He had left his family to join the Clan, called forth by the image of a snow-white she-cat; except for a large stripe on her back, her ears and two odds streaks that trimmed down her cheeks, as if permanent tears. She, with her icy voice, told him to revive RippleClan and continue, but had disappeared into the forest. That forest, however, looked dark and vile.. odd enough..? Beetlestar approached the group with a molly; whom she introduced as a new member of their Clan, Pertelswoop. She was nice.

Pertelswoop, a young molly; looking only around 15 moons.. she says she used to be a kittypet by the name of Tootsie, but decided to escape the life of the constant dry-kibble and join alliances with RippleClan. So, for now, Pertelswoop is Pertelpaw; the apprentice, trained by the entire Clan.. though, she would still assume the rank of warrior, of course. Hazelwish immediately welcomed the younger she-cat; who looked a good amount plump. Oakhollow finally lumbered out of the den, coughing harshly. He sweeped across the floor, dragging himself towards Hazelwish. "I have.. an' announc-" cough "T-to make. Hazelwish and I are-" Beetlestar's jaw dropped, a peculiar rage boiling in her stomach. It splattered onto the floor, eyes blazing like a forest inferno. She patiently listened to their potiential declaration of matrimony. She.. was too close to him! Hazelwish.. if she wouldn't be with Slateslide, then..

"...mates!" The leader shot the pair a disapproving gaze. "That's sweet, Oakhollow.. but I forbid it. I hereby declare Hazelwish the medicine cat of-" The deputy looked back at her with disgust. Then, the she-cat stepped up as well. "I politely decline." she dipped her head, sorrow unformidable in her stern meow.

"Beetlestar, why are you denying them permission to be together..?" Pertelswoop seemed obligated to ask, peering questioningly as she approached the tabby molly. She began to sweat. Soot.. Slateslide's father..? He also came towards her in a similar manner. "Datth a tad methed up, Beetlethtar." His lisp was apparent when he talked. Old. "Yes, Beetlestar. Hazelwish hasn't shown any sort of willingness to assume that position. We should wait until we find someone who has had diligent training, no?" This was more words than Slateslide had ever meowed before at once. That silent persona evaporated in that instant, only to be replaced by a new flood; and he didn't speak after that. "Yes, Beetlestar..?" questioningly, the unextensive knowledge just pushed her forward to knowing what.. and if so, how..?

"No, StarClan has given me a vision that Hazelwish shall become our medicine cat. Accept your destiny." she snarled, almost yipping at her. All cats started at the leader, gawking in surprise. "Well then. Are we going to do thomething or.." Oakhollow was about to go down on Beetlestar- until the sky darkened.

The lone leader backed her ears. It was a sign from StarClan, of course! What she said was a wild guess, but she was sure now.. that Hazelwish is supposed to be their medicine cat!

-----

"Slick pi-ah'-crow food, Beetlestar!" rage was eminent in the whole of Oakhollow; claws emptying in and out of his paws, unsheathing, then retreating. Boggled on how his leader wanted their bond.. with Hazelwish, whom he had been courting since she had arrived.. now couldn't even become his mate. StarClan clouded the skies when they were about to object, so that meant.. destiny was destiny. "It's fine, Oakhollow. Time will tell that I am not destined for this path." she reassured him, putting her tail over his shoulder.

A sweet face later, Pertelswoop's slender figure entered the fox den. "I brought some moss for you guys..." she seemed peevish about the moss, as she had been sanitized her whole life. "I picked it myself, Slateslide showed me." she dauntingly smiled, as she licked a tuft of wired fur from her side, seemingly grudged by hard labor or the newfound grit of the forest.

As this was going on, Soot was called up, next to his son. "Soot, I have decided that you may join our Clan.. as our navigator." she meowed. "From this day forward, you shall be named Smokekite." she proudly announced, glimmering as she did so.

------

A patrol was announced.

solgaleo. wrote:The patrol felt a little uneasy to be by Beetlestar's side when the leader had so suddenly declared Hazelwish the first medicine cat of RippleClan as the molly did not seem to be truly fitted for the task, though they couldn't really argue after the sky had darkened just as the leader had made her decree, which must've meant StarClan too approved of her choice. Beetlestar had her head held high as she lead the patrol while Pertelswoop kept looking around her surroundings with kit-like excitement, checking out every nook and cranny of RippleClan's home.

[ Your border patrol passed eventually. ]

Hazelwish nervously looked inside the empty medicine cat den, taking a few hesitant steps inside as she inspected what was going to be her new den, she didn't feel entirely confident at all in becoming a medicine cat. The rank was honored among RippleClan, sure, but she did not feel as if she was going to hold its honorable title for long. The black-and-white molly turned her head to look outside to see Oakhollow pace angrily back and forth as he still held onto his frustration over their lost love. Hazelwish sighed, wishing that their circumstances could be different and easier to handle then how they were now.

A sudden yet small pain could be felt in her belly, yet she disregarded it as a simple ache given all the turmoil she had gone through today.

[ Hazelwish is expecting kits! They will be due in two real life days - (2/24) ]

Tsukỉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☾ // 9 ]

Postby Tsukỉ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:35 pm

A prophecy.. something destroyed the hazy cloud before her eyes. A sudder later, the mist cleared, letting the light through the dust. It was now crystal-clear, the air as light as a feather.. if not like nothing. The visual weight vanished, and Beetlestar witnessed a scene. Her, besides a group of kits. No, not herself, but Hazelwish's kits. Next to a smiling.. Slateslide..?! So did her plan work out, after all? Or was it just a false dream, just placebo to cut her thoughts off? She wondered, scraping a lone paw against the ground, bitter taste in her mouth.

----

Hazelwish is kitting.

----

All avalible cats go on patrol.

solgaleo. wrote:
> Hazelwish could feel her heart pound harshly against her chest as she kitted, she breathed heavily and was hardly aware of anything besides the pain. After what seemed like forever, the tired mother was now affectionately looking at her four newborn kittens - (x) (x) (x) (x)
> Beetlestar, Oakhollow, Slateslide, and Pertelswoop found a warrior during their patrol, a solid gray cat looking out into the horizon.
Tsukỉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me