~Bun-Bun's baby Book~ [dnp]

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

~Bun-Bun's baby Book~ [dnp]

Postby bark » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:19 am

One day, you found an adorable little book,
that says: "Bun-Bun's baby book: Feel free to read me!"
Curiously, you open the book to start reading....

Hello! My name is: Bun-Bun
I was born on: December 18th, 2017
Would you like to read about me? :3

Special thanks to BuddyMaltese for
letting me make one as well!
Read their baby book here!

I'm a beginner writer!
If you have any comments,
feel free to PM me!
I'd LOVE to hear feedback!!
Please also let me know if I made
any grammar errors!!!
Here's the discussion thread!

This is a WIP too!
Last edited by bark on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Day 1: A warm welcome

Postby bark » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:12 pm

Day 1: A warm welcome

12-18-17 wrote: The day where my pride and joy came home with me! A new born Cinnaroll, tucked away safely in it's unhatched can, growing up well and healthy inside. He would need to stay warm like an egg, so a nest filled with blankies and pillows is a PERFECT place for him to rest until hatch day. To make the joyous day even more perfect, I consulted the Dream Shaman to give me and Bun-Bun's his finest blessings.

A ceremony was held, where me, Bun-Bun, and the entire village of magical creatures, all came to witness the little one's blessing at the grand palace. The ceremony itself was a sight to behold: Beautiful displays of lights, fancy banners, and just the overall decor made the place stunning. When the festivities were in full swing, I clutched the little can to myself to keep him warm while chatting to the guests. There was a lot of congratulations, hugs, and wonderful food as we wait for the Shaman.

Before we knew it, the Dream Shaman finally arrived! He greeted me, and the blessing ceremony began. The village crowded around as I gently placed the can with a blanket on the floor, in front of the Shaman. The Shaman started mixing various magical substances while chanting in an ancient language, then finally sprinkled the magic while blessing Bun with:

Dream Shaman wrote:Strength.
Love.
Confidence.
Bravery.
Beauty.

The village cheered, and before we knew it, it was time to celebrate once again! Once he was in my arms again, I gave him my gift: One of my prized star plushies. Surpsingly, I could feel the can shift the slightest when I presented him his gift.

I'd take that he liked it!

This page is a rough wip!
Last edited by bark on Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Day 2: Back at home

Postby bark » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:37 pm

Day 2: Back at home

12-19-17 wrote: As I was writing the first page of this book, you were in your nest, all safe and snug with your plushies you've received at the ceremony. These two days are going to be longer for me, since I'm very excited to see you hatch. Even your siblings in the CS family are anxious to finally meet you!
But for now, I await for your first clue of hatching as I watched the snow come down through the window...
Last edited by bark on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Day 3: Hatch day!

Postby bark » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:25 am

Day 3: Hatch day!!

12-20-17 wrote: Happy hatchday little one!
It all started when I heard a small noise... and the sight of the can moving! My heart jumped, I ran over to your little crib to find that you were hatching through your can! I helped you out of your little can, until you finally saw me. You blinked before giving a small squeak at me, which made my heart swell from the cuteness.
After I gave you spoon fulls of honey (Which is what baby cinnamons eat), you gave a small yawn before dozing off again. It was hard to stay quiet, since I was about ready to fall over from you being so adorable...
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Bun-Bun's baby Book~ [dnp]

Postby bark » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:12 pm

Day 4: The 'terrible 2's stage'

12-22-17 wrote:I wouldn't say it was terrible, if anything: It was probably funny!
As you grew up quickly, you soon became eager to get in trouble quickly too.
You were such a trouble maker, and I remember one of the times....

It was when you were able to speak, and you were curious about my job. I told you that I was an engineer, which gave you a confused look and asked: "What's Engine...engineer?"

After breakfast, It was about noon when I took you to my workshop, everything was neat and put away. On the wooden walls, it had lots of blueprints from my previous projects. It ranged from being huge like bridges, to smaller projects, like toys and models for example. Along with those blueprints, the room contained work benches, interesting tools, to even prototypes of inventions I plan to show to the public.

When I went to get a Blueprint off the wall so you could see better, I turned around to find you in my toy bag... with play coins and parts laying everywhere! I was shocked, but then I started to laugh. Apparently you wanted to make something, or perhaps fix the tiny toy model I had next to the bag. You looked at me and giggled, and before long... I was giggling too!
Our giggling was interrupted when you gave a big yawn, then you said: "I'm not Sleepy!"

Before I could say anything, you fell asleep right then and there. I took you out of the bag gently, to tuck you into bed.
When I left the room, I realized that you wanted to be an engineer, like me.

I couldn't have felt more proud.
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Bun-Bun's baby Book~ [dnp]

Postby bark » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Day 6: Christmas Eve!

12-24-17 wrote:Your very first Christmas eve! Today, we decided to put up our magic tree together.
We sang Christmas songs together as I put up the lights, and you made the ornaments! (They were beautifully crafted, and made to last for many years to come.) After I helped you put them up, you rushed to the window, looking to see if Santa was flying around.

It wasn't long before you fell asleep by the window, making me carry you to bed again. After I gave you a goodnight kiss, I swore I could've heard something jingle when I was heading to bed as well...
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bun-Bun's baby book: First Halloween!

Postby bark » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:47 am

WIP, Please don't use my codes
Bun-Bun's first halloween!

"While I was looking for something to read, I came across a beautiful book. It was YOUR baby book, and I'm surprised that it wasn't complete yet. I decided to keep it up to date with all your childhood adventures, especially when you discovered an earth holiday called: Halloween."

Chapter one: The accident

"I can't believe this is happening!!" Cried inferior, almost to the edge of breaking down. He didn't know this would happen. He screwed up BIG time.

Inferior just wanted to see if his spell worked, and unfortunately it worked too well. Not only he was able to open a portal to another planet, but the ungodly force of the portal sucked him and his friends in. Now, they were abandoned on who-knows-where.

Toby had the same feeling as well, he couldn't stop shaking. Even all three of his tails hid behind his legs, and his ears were flat against his head. Instead of freaking out like inferior, he stayed silent and hoped nothing came after them. Pretend to be invisible... pretend to be invisible...

Bun-Bun decided to take charge. "You know, this planet can't be ALL that bad." He said with courage; "I mean, nothing bad has happened-" He got interrupted when a figure came slowly towards them, the details of the strange creature hidden by the nighttime's shadows. The three didn't scream, but they froze and they were too horrified to even move.

The bushes parted to see a fluffy figure, with a concerned look on their face. "Oh darlings! Are you three lost?"

Toby could actually sense that the being wasn't hostile, so he gives a nod. "We are, and we don't know where we are!"

Thankfully, the odd creature knew what to do. She used to be an science teacher for elementary, and knew what to do regarding lost kids. "I'm miss Edison, and I used to be a science teacher for our local elementary school; I retired of this year. I'm happy to help, and get you out of the cold."

Inferior still had trouble trusting this creature, but what choice did they have? At least they didn't run into anything blood thirsty.

Thankfully, Miss Edison did prove the worrisome cub wrong. Now, they sat at a dining table in her warm and wonderfully decorated dining room, eating some fresh picked fruit. It wasn't long before inferior told his tale, and how they got stuck here.

Miss Edison listened carefully, her eyes lighting up. "Oh! Oh my word! You're all from another dimension!!" Her smile grew; "My research did not go to waste, there really is proof that other dimensions ACTUALLY exist!!!"

Bun bun raises an eyebrow, before asking; "You didn't know? I thought all worlds knew that other dimensions existed."

Edison responded, getting excited. The actual proof was right there! Right in front of her!!! "Sadly, we don't believe in other dimensions, even though there is a lot of evidence in experiments and theories that actually provides proof they exist. Our kind is a bit.... Stubborn. We need actual proof we can see with our own eyes. Believing in something used to be enough, but now; seeing is believing and that's not always the case."

Suddenly, they hear a knock at the door. It made the three friends jump a little, before curiously watching miss Edison open the door.

A scary looking pirate, werewolf, and even a vampire came asking for treats. The three screamed and hid under the table. This place was absolutely HORRIFYING!

After miss Edison tended to the 'monsters', she returned to check on her visitors, seeing them scared half to death. "Oh my word! Are you three okay???" Her normally happy expression was now filled with concern and worry. "T-There was monsters at your door!" Cried bun bun, "T-They asked for treats and they l-looked scary!!!"

The scientist gave a chuckle, which turned into a giggle. "Sorry for laughing, but on this day, it's normal to see scary monsters!" She struggles to hide a smile.

It was inferior's turn to pipe up. "Normal?? Do you guys have an infestation?" He tilts his head, genuinely curious. Edison shakes her head, explaining: "Today is called Halloween, and it's a night where friendly kids and beings on our planet purposely dress scary to get candy, goodies, to even toys! It comes once a earth year, which is a long time in our book. We purposely make this night scary since some of us love the feeling of being scared! It makes us feel more alive."

The sudden realization hit her. "You never heard of Halloween???" Her guests came out from under the table, shaking their heads. "Oh dear! It's one of my favorite holidays, I'm actually surprised you don't know Halloween."

Inferior yips back; "It does sound fun, but we need to work on getting back home." He reaches in his bag, grabbing everything that was needed to summon a portal home. "Is that right guys?" He asked, looking back at them.

Toby and Bun Bun's expression went from curiosity to bummed out. It looked like they have to pass on a potential fun adventure. "Yeah, we gotta get home.." Toby mutters, his ears drooping.

It didn't take a rocket scientist to understand why they felt upset. Inferior gave a long sigh, before replying: "Actually, i think I got it handled. Plus, it IS an adventure, and I'd love to brush up on my-" He was interupped by his friends tackle hugging him, making him squeak in surprise.

"Oh THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" Cried Bun Bun, "This is gonna be awesome!!"

Miss Edison laughed at the sight of inferior trying to squirm out of the group hug. "Alright my dears! Lets get you two a costume!" Her tail started to wag. She took them to the attic, where she knew she could find some costumes and accessories. As she rummaged through a large trunk, she told them more about Halloween.

"Basically, you go to houses if they have their lights on. That means they are expecting trick or treaters! You knock at their door, and say 'trick or treat!' while holding up your bag." Edison explains.

"What happens next?" Bun Bun pipes up, trying to adjust his hat. Edsion's expression gets more excited; "You either get a trick or a treat. If you get a treat, you get candy! if you get a trick, then come back another day and see if they'll treat you...there! Now you should be ready." Miss Edison had sown on a small ribbon Bun Bun's hat, making him look like a beautiful galaxy witch. Toby's costume made him look like a powerful Phoenix. The two looked at themselves in a dusty mirror, their eyes lighting up.

As they made their way down, they saw inferior in the middle of the living room, around a large cardboard square, with a spirit circle drawn on it. It had candles around the circle, and a small dish in the middle. The young wizard places something in that dish, then writes something in a book. He looks up, a smile forming on his face. "Whoa! Those costumes look sweet."

The two friends smile at him, before miss Edison gives them both a goodie bag. "Use these to carry your goodies, and don't eat anything until you come home! I don't want you darlings get tummy aches." They take their bags, and Miss Edison waved them goodbye at the door as they walked out to the sidewalk. With their heads high and their hearts filled with adventure, their first Halloween has just begun.

Chapter two: Trick or treat?

The moon shone down brightly on a beautiful neighborhood, which was decked out with lots of spooky decor, and the sidewalks were swarmed with disguised young trick or treaters. Toby the canine was a Phoenix on this chilly night, and his friend, Bun Bun, as a space witch. This was their first Halloween, since their homeland never celebrated this odd earth holiday.

Bun Bun spots a house, with a porch light on; it's glow outshining the spooky decor. He wondered if it was actually a house, but with all the spider webs, lights, and ghosts; it certainly looked like a HAUNTED house. The sight made the young one shiver, but he knew that it would be worth being brave.

The two walks up to the house, on the stone path that leads up to the door. Toby sees a sign next to the door, that said: 'Knock if you dare!' It made him feel very uneasy, but before he could stop his friend, he knocks at the door! "Trick or Treat!" Cries the young one, with both bravery and nervousness in his voice.

(Wait... they're not from earth?? Oh well, Happy Halloween!!)

Code: Select all
[center][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/255330491.html][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/255330491&trans=1.jpg[/img][/url]

The moon shone down brightly on a beautiful neighborhood, which was decked out with lots of spooky decor, and the sidewalks were swarmed with disguised young trick or treaters. Toby the canine was a Phoenix on this chilly night, and his friend, Bun Bun, as a space witch. This was their first Halloween, since their homeland never celebrated this odd earth holiday.

Bun Bun spots a house, with a porch light on; it's glow outshining the spooky decor. He wondered if it was actually a house, but with all the spider webs, lights, and ghosts; it certainly looked like a HAUNTED house. The sight made the young one shiver, but he knew that it would be worth being brave.

The two walks up to the house, on the stone path that leads up to the door. Toby sees a sign next to the door, that said: 'Knock if you dare!' It made him feel very uneasy, but before he could stop his friend, he knocks at the door! [i]"Trick or Treat!"[/i] Cries the young one, with both bravery and nervousness in his voice.

[i]I'm also taking art treats as well! [url=https://toyhou.se/K-9-Dog/characters/folder:580519]I have a lot of characters that needs some love![/url]<3

(Wait... [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=3674338#p121206136]they're not from earth??[/url] Oh well, Happy Halloween!!)[/i][/center]

Thank you!

Bun-Bun gives a big smile, happy to see he got goodies at this house! "Thank you so so so much! Happy Halloween!" He replies happily, before returning to his friend. He had a large smile on his face, eagerly heading to the next house.

(I can't thank you enough! <3 <3 <3 Happy Halloween, may it be spooky!)

[center][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/255330491.html][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/255330491&trans=1.jpg[/img][/url]

Bun-Bun gives a big smile, happy to see he got goodies at this house! "Thank you so so so much! Happy Halloween!" He replies happily, before returning to his friend. He had a large smile on his face, eagerly heading to the next house.

[i](I can't thank you enough! <3 <3 <3 Happy Halloween, may it be spooky!)[/i][/center]

For trick:

The door opens to see the inhabitant... preforming some ritual?

inferior wrote:"Oh dear! You startled me." He nervously laughs, before glancing down on his own work. "You're probably wondering what I'm doing... I guess I can try to explain?" The nervousness in the tone of his voice was quite noticeable.

"Long story short, me and my friends accidentally got stuck on this planet. Thankfully, the one who owns this odd looking 'castle' gave us shelter. Apparently, all the monsters and goblins come out on this very day!"

He shudders from what he said, before continuing; "I'm trying to see if I can open a portal back to our realm. Sadly, I don't have any treats you speak of.... Except wishing you happiness and courage on this frightening day!"

You got tricked! My trick or treat responses are determined by a random generator, it picks either 1 (Trick) or 2 (Treat). Please come back tomorrow night (in 24 hours) and try again! C:

[center][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/15235651&trans=1.jpg[/img]

[i]The door opens to see the inhabitant... preforming some ritual? [/i]

[quote="inferior"]
"Oh dear! You startled me." He nervously laughs, before glancing down on his own work. "You're probably wondering what I'm doing... I guess I can try to explain?" The nervousness in the tone of his voice was quite noticeable.

"Long story short, me and my friends accidentally got stuck on this planet. Thankfully, the one who owns this odd looking 'castle' gave us shelter. Apparently, all the monsters and goblins come out on this very day!"

He shudders from what he said, before continuing; "I'm trying to see if I can open a portal back to our realm. Sadly, I don't have any treats you speak of.... Except wishing you happiness and courage on this frightening day!" [/quote]

[i]You got tricked! Please come back later (At site rollover) and try again! C:
Also, what did he mean by [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=3674338&p=121206136#p121206136]trying to go home...?[/url][/i][/center]

For Treat

The door opens to reveal a canine who's ready for adventure!

Miss Edison wrote:"Oooooooh look at your costume! It looks simply stunning. I can tell you put a lot of work in it!"

She puts a few treats in your bag, her smile was warm and welcoming. "I hope you enjoy your treats, I always give my trick or treaters a real treat."

Her eyes look behind you, seeing someone she recognizes walking on the sidewalk, passing her house. "Oh! I forgot to mention, if you do really see a real witch, a demon, and a Phoenix; don't be too frightened! They're sweethearts."

Before you could ask, she closes the door gently; the sign on her door saying: "Happy Halloween!!"

Congratulations! You've got a treat! <33

If you like to know how the story ends, check out my story thread!

[center][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/6326249.html][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/6326249&trans=1.jpg[/img][/url]

[i]The door opens to reveal a canine who's ready for adventure![/i]

"Oooooooh look at your costume! It looks simply stunning. I can tell you put a lot of work in it!"

She puts a few treats in your bag, her smile was warm and welcoming. "I hope you enjoy your treats, I always give my trick or treaters a real treat."

Her eyes look behind you, seeing someone she recognizes walking on the sidewalk, passing her house. "Oh! I forgot to mention, if you do really see a real witch, a demon, and a Phoenix; don't be too frightened! They're sweethearts."

Before you could ask, she closes the door gently; the sign on her door saying: "Happy Halloween!!"

[i]Congratulations! You've got a treat! <33

If you like to know how the story ends, check out [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=3674338#p121206136]my story thread![/url]
[/i][/center]

The ending comes out on Halloween! <3

bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me