meow meow by clemen

Based on Click to view
Artist clemen [gallery]
Time spent 3 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

meow meow

Postby clemen » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:41 pm

AAA i love this kid a whole lot,, gonna be a new sona smile.. i was looking for a rlly simple but cool design like this one,, tysm for this kid gelsopa ! < 33
            [★] uh they are pretty shy and stubborn.. and rlly need a hug, but once you get to know them their a cool person,, they'll make u a silly frog figurine made out of clay.. they also like to ,paint rocks and hide them in random spots !! they enjoy doing art in general of any kind
            [★] they like skateboarding!! big comfort thing for them, they also like to spraypaint / design their own boards, they find it fun to do! they like using glittering paint and,, have a worm on string clear skateboard they made and dumped their heart n soul in it.. collects shiny stickers to put on the skateboard
            [★] they design their own pins w anything they can find!! they usually choose colors by random and just go w it, but they like putting little animals on their their designs a lot!! their artstyle is rly derpy but they stick to it and think they just dont need much in general to make stuff to make themselves happy
            [★] goes by.. i am not sur e i dont know yet but they use they/them and neo pronouns !! nonbinary + bi c: not rlly interested in relationships or anything,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I ❤️ CAR SEAT HEADREST
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me