nomad by hiraeth + hound

Based on Click to view
Artist hiraeth + hound [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
67 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

nomad

Postby hiraeth + hound » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:53 am

you know i rlly like a character when for some crazy reason i try to draw them as a humanoid lol

i am absolutely in love w this dude. i cannot thank u enough born

meet my new d&d character! (and general oc), Nomad!
        he's a tiefling cleric of the twilight domain, with quite a big secret..

hes undead!

once, he was named monet, a quiet and shy tiefling boy living in a small farming town, born with a natural talent for divine magic. he was a guards of sorts for his little town, keeping evil at bay in his subtle ways. one day, a newcomer came to town with their band of other adventurers, and monet was swept off his feet with their leader, an exotic outsider. unbeknownst to him, however, this newcomer was only interested in what petty wealth and goods they could take from his small village. the outsider stole monet away for a night, promising him a private evening among the firebugs and crickets. his horn - the catalyst for his divine magic - was snapped, and he was bound in rope and thrown to the catfish under the surface of the mossy swamp. he could only watch his people and village burn as he took his last breath.

he was awoken some time ago, gifted the ultimate gift of life by a goddess interested in his abilities. Deltrys, the goddess of ocean and air, granted him a second chance at living. he walked for sometime among the long gone rubble of what was once his home, before Deltrys gifted him the ability of illusion. he would look like he once did under this new name, Nomad, and walk among the living. his goal? to help those in need, using his divine gifts for the betterment of humanity in Deltrys's name. his personal goal, however.. find his betrayer, and see to it that they feel the same suffering that monet once did.
hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me