Based on Click to view
Artist zoocyte [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valley of Kings-- #464

Postby zoocyte » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:57 pm

To adopt, you must either:
    1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
    2. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

coat suggestion: australian shepherd
write an extract of an important journey they had to take (whether physical or spiritual, it's up to you) in 200-300 words.

edits: fur, tail tuft

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lion name:[/b]
[b]Lion gender:[/b]
[b]Pride:[/b] link to thread
[b]Pride status:[/b]
[b]Journey:[/b]

end date: march 3, cs rollover

comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings-- #464

Postby minifun990 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:58 pm

Username:minifun990
Lion name:
Lion gender:
Pride: link to thread
Pride status:
Journey:
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:07 pm

Mark
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Lesednik » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:18 pm

Username: lady lesednik
Lion name: Tia
Lion gender: female
Pride: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4264183&hilit=Lion
Pride status: healer
Journey: Rain. It had rained almost every day since the incident that stole Tia’s sight. Today felt different though, the rain seemed angrier as it mercilessly pounded the earth and it’s poor unfortunate plants. Tia lay curled up in her den, her head on her paws as she listened to the world outside, the sound making her not feel as empty. She hadn’t left her cave in days, simply waiting for whatever may or may not come. Suddenly a voice she didn’t recognize whispered, seemingly in her ear. “Hey.” She leapt to her paws as she growled, demanding to know who was there, trying to disguise her fear as rage. Instead, the voice rang again, a few feet ahead of her this time. “Follow.” Something inside of her couldn’t help but complying, walking out into the pouring rain. The voice led her further from her cave, and up a small hill. “Reflect.” Was all it said before going silent. Tia stood there for s moment before slowly tipping her head back to allow the rain to soak her face. She did as she was told, looking back on her life. An energetic cub, a happy teenager, a beloved, useful adult, followed by a pathetic mess. How could she be useful now? What was she meant to do? Like a bolt of lightning, something hit her. Just because her sight was gone didn’t mean her life was over. There was plenty of things she could do. As the rain lightened up, she sniffed around curiously, attempting to locate whoever had led her to this place. Instead, she found a patch of rare medicinal herbs. She decided to take it as a sign of what she was meant to do now.
Last edited by Lady Lesednik on Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
http://www.aywas.com/register/referral/33167/ Join Aywas! Aywas has customs, breeding, and an avatar for you to dress up!
Lady Lesednik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprinkleshake » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:28 am

mark

i’m never coming back here
maybe someday to sell my pets
but otherwise im Gone byebye
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
cred

sprinkleshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PROD. » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:18 pm

Username: ||CrownieXWolf||
Lion name:Auji
Lion gender:Female
Pride: Oakali Pride
Pride status: Aesomn
Journey: Auji had to take the journey of becoming an Aesomn. When she was born, she was destined to become one. Auji was a young app, when she tested. Her fate was already sealed to become one- no matter what. What they didn't tell her, is what she could do. She knew every herb, every lions feelings and pain just by a look. She was one of the first cases of weird powers, and some say that this only happens to one in a thousand lions. She has great empathy. She was a young app, when she was being tested. The past Aesomn had to test if her heart was brighter then the darkness. First, she had to take this white, creamy liquid, some people rumor it came from the spirit plain. She drank it, and it tested her strength. All of her memories, good, and bad flashed through her head. The memories flooded through her, it was going nearly at the speed where you could barely see, but she saw her mothers death, laughing with her best friend, her mate dying, the pride suffering through starvation, and barely saw any good. She woke up, gasping, panting as they told her to breathe. Her chest burned. She took some time to recover but then some sand, black/white sand was set up infront of her. She was so nervous, as the sand would tell her fate. A black ancient stick was in the sand. The past Aesomn spoke some native words to the sand, and the stick, was pure. Auji's soul has beat the darkness. Through all the bad she had been through, the good took over. And with that journey, Auji was, and is, the most talented and ancient Aesomn to ever exist in Oakali, and all of the lands.
300 words
Last edited by PROD. on Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wsgg Image
I really love valorant, baking
and do art and animation in freetime!
feel free to shoot me a pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
❝𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴.
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧?

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭.
𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.

xxxxxxxx
PROD.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woes » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:59 pm

Username: Woebegone
Lion name: Lysander
Lion gender: Male
Pride: Tor's Rise
Pride status: Hunter of the Tor
Journey:
Lysander had a rough start. He grew up sickly, his mother leaving him behind to raise her healthier cubs. Thankfully, human rescuers were quick to find him. Medicine and small enclosures were all he knew for a while, unable to care for himself as his young body fought off sickness. Eventually, Lysander found his strength. As he became healthier, he noticed the humans drawing back. They interacted with him less and less, and the young lion soon grew lonely. They were his only companions in this strange world he'd come to know, and now they seemed to want nothing to do with him.
One day, after weeks of barely seeing his humans, Lysander fell asleep in his enclosure and woke up somewhere completely new. Wind blew through his fur, birds sang strange songs in the distance, and everything was so new! He spent all day wandering around, humans completely forgotten, excitement burning through his veins, until he finally managed to settle down.
Unfortunately, as he settled in for the night, he realized the painful loneliness hadn't left him. Despite his newfound freedom, Lysander couldn't shake off his desire to find someone- anyone- to befriend.
And, so, when the sun rose the next day, he set off on a journey. He walked for miles, only stopping to drink or eat or sleep, keeping an eye and an ear out for anything that seemed friendly. He chattered at birds, but they always flew away. He tried to approach antelope, but they ran off in fear. Lysander began to worry that he'd always be alone.
Then, one morning, he was shaken awake by something- no, someone? Opening his eyes, he saw the most fantastic sight before him! Another lion!
As he talked to his newfound friend, he happily declared his journey completed.

(299)
woes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:31 am

Username: snapshot
Lion name: Amita (truthful one)
Lion gender: female
Pride: Lions of the Waves
Pride status: healer
Journey:
Amita was so, so tired. Tired of the harshness of the world, of the cruelty of lions, of the weight in her heart. What was the point of it all anyway? Nothing.
One night, when everyone was asleep, she got up and walked. She walked until she didn't know where she was anymore, and sat down, looking up at the sky. Tears started to roll down her cheeks. Why was life so cruel? Why couldn't she just be happy?
"Why are you so downtrodden, child?"
Amita jumped, turning towards the voice. She gasped. "Great Lion!" She bowed, for this was the King of all lions.
"Sit up dear one. Why does your soul ache?"
Amita looked away. "I don't know. I feel empty and cold and sad. Everything seems meaningless, the world is so dark and cruel."
The Great Lion hummed. "Come here child."
Amita did, and found herself wrapped in a hug. She began to cry harder, and sobbed for a long time. But she felt safe in the Great Lion's embrace.
"I know life seems dark," he said softly, "but there is light in it. There's goodness in the hearts of lions, there's beauty in the sunrise. It can be hard to see. But remember that I crafted the world, and I painted the sky, and most importantly I made you. And I love you so, so much. When all seems lost, try to remember that I love you."
"It's hard."
"I know. But I'm always with you. When you feel alone, look up at my constellation. It's there to remind you that I'm always near."
"Can't I just come home with you now? I don't like it here."
"Not yet child. There's still so much life for you. You will be happy again."
"Promise?"
"I promise."

(299/300)
Last edited by snapshot on Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:32 am

mark

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset