Sitsino by Undyne7119

Based on Click to view
Artist Undyne7119 [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sitsino

Postby Undyne7119 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:00 am

Sitsino wrote:Never conquered, always feared. That is what they say of me. But now, young leader, I have a problem. Another Pack is trying to take my lands. I need your help. Great rewards await if you help. Please, return everyday for quests.

First Quest wrote:Please excuse me, adventurer. I need a helping hand.

Our beautiful shrine has been ruined, I don't know who did it, but that's not important anyway. What's important right now is that we fix the shrine of the moon goddess and return it to its former beauty. I need you to go out and collect me some glowcap mushrooms, silverleaf willow branches and floating candles, I will gather the rest. Make haste, please.

I cannot thank you enough for your help, I'll make sure to reward you greatly once you return.

To complete this quest, a minimum of 100 words or a fullbody sketch with a background is needed.

Code: Select all
[b]Completing a Quest![/b]
Username:
Pack:
What Quest?:

This event will not end, until there is at least 10 users participating in the adopt.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me