Based on Click to view
Artist Sixbane [gallery]
Time spent 21 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

VOK - MYO Thread

Postby Sixbane » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:08 am

Main Thread I Fan club I Prompts/leveling up I Artist Search I Discord server I Nursery I Archives
Prompt Item Store I Myo Thread I Trait Guide

Use this thread to make your own lion. You will be added upon purchase of a MYO from the Prompt Item Store.

All myos allow any manes present in the edits.
You may make cub myos.
You are allowed up to MINOR traits

You are allowed naturalistic colors only. There is some suspension of disbelief, but neon colors, bright pinks, bright greens,ect will be asked to be changed.

All myos MUST be approved by a member of staff.
If you have questions regarding a trait or color scheme, feel free to ask a staff member, post on the fanclub, or ask in the group discord.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
art shop I vok/hwI my characters I my kalons I DA I F2U lines I Adopt thread I GF

Im very forgetful and have a very stressful job/home life; forgive me if im spotty about messages. Just give me a nudge if it's been a bit. I do my best but sometimes things slip past me

Proud mum of a gecko named myron and a ball python named macaroni and cheese (Macki)

Commissions - See art shop link
Art trades - Probably open
Requests - no

Avatar - 10juu ; Sig art - silverponteo/fireblux
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me