Artist SpaghettiOhs [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Rise | #2693

Postby SpaghettiOhs » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:00 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: 2 months after date judged
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Sorry I haven't been making you guys lots of kitties! I'm settled into my new place now, so there should be more of them coming!

To win this cat, tell me... what is the best gift this cat has ever received? How did they express their appreciation (or did they?) No word limit!
End Date: December 15, 11:59 PST

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Cat Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[b]Age;;[/b]
[b]Clan;;[/b]
[b]Rank;;[/b]

[b]Prompt;;[/b]

Username;; TheSongOfTheStars
Cat Name;; Seaglass
Gender;; female
Age;; 14 moons
Clan;; https://toyhou.se/TheSongOfTheStars/cha ... er:1003472
Rank;; warrior
Description:Smoky black cat with tiny white markings

Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by SpaghettiOhs on Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
┌───────────┐

└───────────┘
┌─────────────┐

Piano teacher
Snack enthusiast
Mama

└─────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

links,.......................................

©

└─────────────┘
SpaghettiOhs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2694

Postby Griffin Torrens » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:02 pm

-
Last edited by Griffin Torrens on Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:40 pm

dropping
Last edited by Catfrog on Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DancingEevee » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:04 pm

Username;; DancingEevee
Cat Name;; Blackberry
Gender;; Female
Age;; 16 moons
Clan;; StormClan
Rank;; Medicine Cat

Prompt;; Blackberry is a young and shy Medicine Cat. She's good at what she does and never wants any praise or compliments on her work. She's quite the humble she-cat. But for all her hard work and diligence in keeping the Clan cats safe and well attended, the others knew that with the holidays coming up, they needed to think of the perfect gift. Three of the apprentices especially knew they needed something purrrrfect. So they would stay up often very late exploring and arguing and turning ideas and thoughts on the best gift. Some said an extra special piece of prey, or even a day off to rest. But one of the quietest apprentices didn't suggest anything. She had had a dream the night before in which she knew the perfect gift. Without the others knowing, she had set off up the ravine outside the camp and down to the trickling stream. She padded past, keeping her eyes keen.
She sniffed the air, knowing the strong scent it carried. But she searched for hours with no luck. But she would not give up. every opportunity she got, she went out searching for it. And almost but accident, one cold day, she stumbled upon it. A bright red flower with slightly pointed petals. Perfect...

When that special Cold Eve came, she presented her gift to Blackberry.

Blackberry gasped at the lovely sight. "This is beautiful..." She ran a soft paw over the beautiful petals of a Poinsettia flower, then ever so gently tucked it behind her ear and wrapped it around. "This is the most lovely present... thank you my dear daughter..."
Last edited by DancingEevee on Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
"Hiya, I'm
DancingEevee!"

▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
Toyhou.se
Art Shop!
ULTIMATE DREAMIE:
UR Fennec Fox!
I also collect ALL Store Pets!
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
DancingEevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:17 pm

Username;; iStarz & Everly
Cat Name;; NightPaw (NightCloud)
Gender;; tom
Age;; 14 moons
Clan;; StormClan
Rank;; Medicine Cat Apprentice

Prompt;;
The best gift NightPaw ever received wasn't really a tangible thing. NightPaw was adopted into the clan, he was a rogue kitten that his mother just left at the clan door step along with his brother, BirchPaw, and sister, SongPaw. Being adopted into the clean was the best gift ever. They were loved and cared for, and valued in the clan, where his mom never cared about him. NightPaw has blossomed and is becoming an amazing Medicine cat, being mothered by his mentor, SageFur, who took the litter in as her own.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Archery_TPC » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:42 pm

Username;; ChicBoy1_
Cat Name;; Berryfur
Gender;; Female
Age;; 32 Moons
Clan;; GladeClan (In Sig)
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
She was always known as weird. Berryfur, the cat who wore flowers around her neck. She didn't care. Berryfur was an avid fan of flowers- the smell, the looks- everything. She collected them and placed them around her bed or in her special place. A hidden place deep within the trees decorated with pansies and tulips. She hated it when flowers wilted, but she was always appreciative of having seen them. Truly weird, indeed. Berryfur was particularly surprised when Mudspots appeared in front of her with a nervous expression. "F- follow me!" Mudspots blurted. Berryfur followed awkwardly, heading out of the camp and towards snake rock. Mudspots whirred around, facing Berryfur. "Wait here," She mewed, before turning and disappearing into the trees. Berryfur shuffled, waiting. Her jaw dropped when Mudspots returned with a dazzling ivory flower. Its petals reached out, curling at the tips. The inside reached out and curled like a rose, and Berryfur felt her fur lift. Traces of pink flowed around the middle, and Mudspots placed the flower at Berryfur's feet. "I have more," Mudspots whispered. "I hope you like it." Berryfur couldn't help the thrum of her heart, and a giggle escaped her. She leaped onto Mudspots, her grin as wide as a crescent moon.
"Oh, Mudspots!" Berryfur gasped. "You're the best cat ever!" She mewed, hugging Mudspots. The two stayed like that for a while, before Berryfur led Mudspots to her garden of tulips and pansies and every other flower. Mudspots seemed in awe, eyes shining.

Berryfur reminisced over the moment, smiling. She turned to Mudspots, her heart thrumming. Her new mate. She pressed into Mudspots pelt, the scent of the wreath of flowers on her neck filling the crisp air.

These two were weird cats, indeed.
They had each other, though, And that was the best gift.
They were thankful for that.
old account, stopped playing like a solid few years ago 👍
Archery_TPC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:00 pm

dropping
Last edited by jaques on Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:15 am

Username;; ThunderCry04
Cat Name;; Hollyblaze
Gender;; Female
Age;; 18 Moons
Clan;; HollowClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
The best gift Hollyblaze was ever given was her mother's love.

As a kit, Holly's mother was not a great parent and was grieving over her mate and son's death, both being killed in a forest fire. She ignored her daughter for the longest time, eventually leading to the departure of Holly. Many longs season passed and Holly lived on her own, but her heart tugged her in the way of her homeland and eventually, she returned, finding her mother. The two had a rocky relationship, only agreeing to live near each other and share the territory because they both had rights to it, but when a raging fox appeared in the forest, Holly's mother was killed.

Holly sat with her mother as she died and for the first time ever, heard her mother say how much Holly was loved and how proud she was of her daughter.

While it was bittersweet, it was the best gift Hollyblaze had ever received in her entire life.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2693

Postby dolly » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:27 am

Username;; dolly
Cat Name;; icelake
Gender;; female
Age;; 129 moons
Clan;; jayclan
Rank;; elder

Prompt;;

Best gift she's ever received is the gift of a long and prosperous life. At 129 moons she is the oldest cat in the clan which comes with many, many perks that make this gift so very wonderful.

For one, she's over twice the age of Shadestar. This means she can boss her leader around as she pleases. Shadestar may be a horrible, mean cat, but she has limits. No being mean to kits or elders. Icelake is equally terrible and is happy to exploit these limits. If her age isn't enough and a situation requires it, she has befriended most kits and apprentices so they can work as a protective shield from Shadestar.

This gift is thanks to no one other than herself so saying thanks is not needed. Though, it is nice sometimes to be appreciated. Even if it's by your own self.
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:14 am

Username;; TheSongOfTheStars
Cat Name;; Seaglass
Gender;; female
Age;; 14 moons
Clan;; https://toyhou.se/TheSongOfTheStars/cha ... er:1003472
Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;

The frost tipped claws of the wind drove clouds of snow along the frozen barren earth, determined to fill up every crack and nook with the cold dancing crystals.
The row of young cats, barely shed of their milk teeth, standing up to their bellies in the water that was beginning to freeze to the tips of their fur.
It was a test of endurance and one by one the cats began to fail it, slipping beneath the surface of the icy lake and never reemerging until there were but five left.
As the night drew to a close and the storm began to subside their leader stalked along the shore in front of them, eyeing the pathetic younglings with frost forming along their backs and ice tethering them to the lake.
"You've succeeded," his voice was lower than the sound of falling stones "You have proven yourselves worthy, tomorrow you will receive your assignments."
Gasping in relief and shaking from the effort of supporting their own bodies after such an ordeal the young cat drug themselves from the lake and onto the shore. For a moment none of them could carry themselves any further than dry ground and they all stared at each other listlessly.
"We made it," one of the toms whispered, triumph leaking into his voice "We made it."
----
None of them had names.
They were not yet worthy.
They would be soon, once they completed their training with their assigned mentors.
If they survived.
Don't think like that, she told herself. She was strong and deadly as a snake, she had fought her littermates for the best milk and warmest places to sleep, she had survived the trial of the lake, she would receive a name.
"Apprentice!"
Her head snapped up and she found herself staring into the faded yellow eyes of one of the oldest warriors in the clan, Graycoat.
"Have I been assigned to you?" She asked, a bubble of excitement rising as she realized she'd be mentoring under the most feared cat in the clan.
"Yes," he growled "Come, we start now."
----
Every mistake she made was corrected with a heavy paw, claws unsheathed and by the end of her first session she was breathless, beaten and aching.
But she did not say a word, she did not shake or tremble. She was strong, she was worthy, she would become a warrior and serve her clan.
"C'mon kid," he grunted as the last vestiges of light began to turn from gold to gray "We're done."
She whispered a sigh of relief. She ached everywhere from the ice of the lake biting into her skin and from Graycoat's corrections.
She stumbled into her nest, stomach empty, but too tired to hunt or even drag herself to the prey stock and she fell asleep to a night full of dreams of ice and names whispered on the edges of snowflakes.
The next day came too soon with Graycoat awaking her before the moon had even sank.
"Come," he whispered and she followed him out across the snow laden fields and down towards the lowlands. It was high noon with the sun pale and distant before they reached the destination the old warrior had in mind.
She stared down in awe at the sea which was greater than she could have imagined and more fearful than the sky when it was taken with a storm.
"I will train you here," he said, turning his back to the gray sad waves and staring her dead in the face "For the next three moons, if you survive then we will return in the spring and you will take your rightful place."
She had to suppress her smile and nodded solemnly.
"You will follow my every order without question until you are released from your apprenticeship, understood?"
She nodded again.
"Then we will begin."
----
It was grueling, harder than she imagined. Every day began before the sun and ended long after it.
Graycoat was cold, distant, as she had imagined, but only during their training sessions. When he gave her a break, the relationship of mentor and apprentice seemed to melt. He spoke to her about unimportant things, things that she might have chatted about with a friend or fellow apprentice.
They would walk along the shore, marvling together at the vastness of the sea.
It was on one such walk that she came across a stone that was not like the others.
"It is seaglass," Graycoat explained, then he got a strange glint in his eyes as he turned it over and touched the sharp edge "I am going to teach you to use this."
She did not understand at first, but when he showed her how to cradle it in her paw and use it like a devastatingly large claw to rip into the flesh of an enemy she was ecstatic.
----
"Apprentice," Graycoat began one day as the snow was melting and the sea was growing warmer "You have grown."
She stopped, eyes glowing bright with anticipation and eagerness.
"You have grown from a useless child to a warrior, capable. You have done as you where told and you will serve your clan in many ways. But as of yet, you are not released of your apprenticeship. You are still bound to obey me. You must be appraised before our leader. Today we will journey back home. So take your sea glass and come."
So she did as she was told and together they made their way back to the land they had come from. The sun began to sink, burning like blood spilling across the horizon, then turning to cold ashen grey.
It was dark when they returned. She recognized the familiar landscape nonetheless.
"Come," Graycoat growled "Bring the glass and remember, remember you are bound to my every word."
She nodded and followed him. What would her name be, she wondered, would it be a strong one? One that evoked both beauty and fear? One she could be proud to bear?
They moved towards the leaders den and she found them standing over the sleeping black cat.
For a moment she felt a jab of confusion, how would she prove herself to him when he was not awake.
"Take the glass shard," Graycoat growled nudging her forwards "And do as I have taught you."
For a moment she was uncertain, then slowly horror crept over her "I..."
"You are bound to me," he snarled softly "Bound to my every order. I order you to kill him. Kill him so that I can take his place, you know I will be a much better leader than he."
She cradled the shard in her paw and stared down at her leader. She rose it, preparing to drive it into his lungs.
"No!" She screamed and yanked away "I can't!"
The sound awoke their leader and in a half second the huge cat was on his feet, claws slashing and a howl tearing from his lips "Traitors!"
"No!" she screamed, but there was no defense, she had stood over him, prepared to kill.
"Run!" Graycoat roared and out of sheer habit she obeyed but they were not fast enough.
It was but a blur afterwards as she found herself tearing into her fellow apprentices, her clanmates as they tried to kill her for a crime she had not intended to commit. There was no choice though.
It was them or her and Graycoat's bellowing voice drove her in her confusion.
When the fog of terror lifted she was lost and Graycoat was staggering beside her, leaning his weight on her.
"What did you do?" she whispered, drawing away from him "What did you do!?" she screamed it, letting him fall "You've ruined me!"
He collapsed, wheezing for breath.
"Our leader...is a monster," he said, past the blood dribbling from his lips "One I could not defeat, but one you could have. If you had just...done...as you where told."
"They'll never forgive me," she sobbed "I can never go back, I can never serve."
Then it hit her, like a winter tipped ocean wave "I will never have a name!"
"Oh child," Graycoat coughed and his voice began to fade "I will give you a name."
"You are a traitor," she spat "I will not accept a name from you."
"I will give you one...anyway," Graycoat labored to speak "A parting gift."
She stared at him, uncertain but angry.
"Seaglass," he managed finally "You are Seaglass. Go out and forgot our clan, go out, Seaglass and become something that I could not have crafted you into."
Then a breath of air leaked from his lungs and Graycoat was dead.
She stared at him for much too long, before turning her face towards the dawning sun.
She had no home, no purpose, nothing but her newly gifted name.
"Seaglass," she whispered and looked down at the shard she still carried "I am...Seaglass."
It felt wrong and it felt right, but Graycoat had given it to her and it was all she had.
She was Seaglass.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me