Username: .henloimmabirb.
Fayrian's Name: All the Way to the Top -- "Trip"
Sex: Female
Height: 17.3
Color: Chestnut bloodmark/leopard spot, mulberry gray appaloosa
Eye Color: Glass blue
Fin & Horn Color: Toxic yellow and radioactive green
[center]Prompt:
On one October night, Halloween was just a week away when Trip was out gathering decorations, candies, and other assorted goodies to bring to the Black Beaver Ranch Halloween party. However; Trip was faced with a problem...the party was in a few hours, and nobody had gathered up the supplies that would be necessary to make the party the best it could be! Determination filled her and she set off with a list of everything she could think of, she was going to get everything together and ready for the party. But could she really do it all on her own?
As she traveled on her way, another Kelpie from the ranch stopped her. It was her friend Bruin! The two greeted one another and chatted among themselves for a bit of time, and time went by very quickly without either of the mares taking notice. Bruin then noticed that is was getting late in the day and suggested that she came along to help Trip finish up her list of things to get. Trip smiled brightly and accepted Bruins invite as the two headed into the town to find the one last thing; the perfect pumpkin!
After a good few hours of searching, they both had found at least 2 pumpkins that were big in size and a perfect shade of orange! Happy with their findings, they decided that it was time to head home and prepare for the party. They both continued to chat about little things here and there so the journey home wasn't quiet, the talking comforted them both as the sky slowly began to grow darker and darker by each passing minute. As Trip and Bruin reached the ranch, they quickly started to set up the decorations and get the food ready. Their commotion drew the attention of Spooky, as she headed over to see what the two of them were doing. She then noticed the pumpkins they had found and asked Trip is she needed help preparing them. Trip nodded and smiled, happy to see both of her friends so happy to help her out!
Within fourty-five minutes, the trio of mares had finished up and the party was all ready! Spooky had carved the two pumpkins, Bruin got all the decoration in place, and Trip had prepared the snacks and food. Trip thanked her friends multiple times for their help. That night, the Kelpies of Black Beaver Ranch had the greatest Halloween party ever! <3

**if it is too long, I am happy to shorten it! c:

Heritage:
------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Sire: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation[/size]
Last edited by Inkeyu on Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fayrian Kelpie #079

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:40 am

Username: .henloimmabirb.
Prompt:
On one October night, Halloween was just a week away when Trip was out gathering decorations, candies, and other assorted goodies to bring to the Black Beaver Ranch Halloween party. However; Trip was faced with a problem...the party was in a few hours, and nobody had gathered up the supplies that would be necessary to make the party the best it could be! Determination filled her and she set off with a list of everything she could think of, she was going to get everything together and ready for the party. But could she really do it all on her own?
As she traveled on her way, another Kelpie from the ranch stopped her. It was her friend Bruin! The two greeted one another and chatted among themselves for a bit of time, and time went by very quickly without either of the mares taking notice. Bruin then noticed that is was getting late in the day and suggested that she came along to help Trip finish up her list of things to get. Trip smiled brightly and accepted Bruins invite as the two headed into the town to find the one last thing; the perfect pumpkin!
After a good few hours of searching, they both had found at least 2 pumpkins that were big in size and a perfect shade of orange! Happy with their findings, they decided that it was time to head home and prepare for the party. They both continued to chat about little things here and there so the journey home wasn't quiet, the talking comforted them both as the sky slowly began to grow darker and darker by each passing minute. As Trip and Bruin reached the ranch, they quickly started to set up the decorations and get the food ready. Their commotion drew the attention of Spooky, as she headed over to see what the two of them were doing. She then noticed the pumpkins they had found and asked Trip is she needed help preparing them. Trip nodded and smiled, happy to see both of her friends so happy to help her out!
Within fourty-five minutes, the trio of mares had finished up and the party was all ready! Spooky had carved the two pumpkins, Bruin got all the decoration in place, and Trip had prepared the snacks and food. Trip thanked her friends multiple times for their help. That night, the Kelpies of Black Beaver Ranch had the greatest Halloween party ever! <3

Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:16 pm

.henloimmabirb. wrote:Username: .henloimmabirb.
Prompt:

Sorry for taking so long. Congratulations! Please take good care of them. :)
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:53 pm

Awwn no worries! c: Thank you! <3 <3
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image