Postby Inkeyu » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:16 am

Username: Queen Vivane
    Name: Rancor
    Height: 17.3hh
    Phenotype: Halloween Bay
    Genotype:
    Eye Color: Pumpkin flame yellow
    Rarity: Uncommon
    Breeding Notes: bay colors and coat pattern likely to pass to offspring, very rare chance of spikes and scales passing to offspring
    Prompt:
    Rancor yawned before giving himself a shake. The evening had been unexciting and rather boring to say it was Halloween as the day was commonly named. Where was all the excitement? He'd been interested in seeing monsters or even odd things that he couldn't explain happening, alas there had been only the usual night activity from creatures such as bats. A heavy sigh escaped before he could stop it. Pausing to look up at the sky he watched as clouds rolled over to cover the cheshire grin of the moon, such a thing meant nothing and the spiked stallion pushed onward. The faint thud of his hooves on the earth being a fitting accompaniment for his lonely journey. A bright flicker of red in the woods ahead had him stop momentarily, what would make such a vivid bright colour. With a curious snort Rancor burst into a canter, long legs eating up the ground in long smooth strides as he moved toward the trees.

Slowing her carefully picked his way into the woods, ducking every so often so as not to catch his antlers on low hanging branches. He kept catching mere glimpses of that bright red and the curiosity only drove him forward, desperate for answers to an unspoken question. The source came upon him in a spectacular fashion, revealing itself to be what had once been a horse. Only now something caught between life and death. Long red horns curving backward out from the skull with flames that matched dancing along them, teeth of a similar colour and hooves of the same condition as the horns. Red light shone in the empty sockets, the shine not once wavering as the skeletal horse examined Rancor.

The spiked stallion was enthralled, what an exciting encounter! The skull dipped in a gesture of greeting and Rancor was quick to return the gesture.

"It is not often I discover strangers in my wood" the skeleton spoke, a slight echo to his voice. "Your presence is not unwelcome though, do not mistake my words for hostility of some sort. You being here is not unpleasant" he rumbled.

"Oh good, I thought I might have annoyed you. Your red flames are quite noticeable from a distance and I'm a curious creature so had to come and see for myself" Rancor replied delightedly. The skeletal stallion seemed amused by the reply.

"My name is Bloodblaze and my fires are that of stolen life" Rancor's amazement grew upon hearing about the flames, this evening was turning out even better than he had hoped it would
Last edited by Inkeyu on Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nanshan Qilin #43

Postby acronymm » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:35 am

Mark! ❤️

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElizaChikatta » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:52 pm

Res! <3

Username: ElizaChikatta
Name: Shadow's Lantern, "Lana"
Age (can exceed 1,000 years): 1208 Years Old
Height (can exceed 18 hh): 17.4hh
Coat Color: Halloween bay
Prompt: WIP
I'm a Snake!
Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.

~Horseback rider since the age of 5, and current polo player~
Have Discord? Want to Roleplay? Feel free to pm me!
My Characters
Equestrian’s Struggle
Pronouns: She/Her
ImageImageImage
ElizaChikatta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ponys2003 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:19 am

Username: ponys2003
Name: Lagoola
Age (can exceed 1,000 years): 1208
Height (can exceed 18 hh): 18.3hh
Prompt: Lagoola got her name on the halloween night she loves more than any other memory. She ran away from the torment she had been facing and ran to a lagoon where she could see the stars and moon in the water. She looked around when she heard a noise and got concerned. She saw something in the water near the moon and went into the water, she opened her eyes and found herself fave to face with a kelpie version of herself. She was called lunagoon. She looked to her counter part and told her that she would be capable of amazing things for all equine like creatures and was given her name. She wanted to ask more but the version of her left. When she stepped out she looked like she does now. She used her new features to help everyone underwater and above water.
Hi! I'm ponys2003. I hope, if anyone reads, that you know i'm here for you and I hope you have a good day
ponys2003

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:07 am

Don't forget to finish any WIP's before it's too late!!!
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:13 pm

Username: Queen Vivane
Age (can exceed 1,000 years): 500
Height (can exceed 18 hh): 17.3hh
Prompt:
Rancor yawned before giving himself a shake. The evening had been unexciting and rather boring to say it was Halloween as the day was commonly named. Where was all the excitement? He'd been interested in seeing monsters or even odd things that he couldn't explain happening, alas there had been only the usual night activity from creatures such as bats. A heavy sigh escaped before he could stop it. Pausing to look up at the sky he watched as clouds rolled over to cover the cheshire grin of the moon, such a thing meant nothing and the spiked stallion pushed onward. The faint thud of his hooves on the earth being a fitting accompaniment for his lonely journey. A bright flicker of red in the woods ahead had him stop momentarily, what would make such a vivid bright colour. With a curious snort Rancor burst into a canter, long legs eating up the ground in long smooth strides as he moved toward the trees.

Slowing her carefully picked his way into the woods, ducking every so often so as not to catch his antlers on low hanging branches. He kept catching mere glimpses of that bright red and the curiosity only drove him forward, desperate for answers to an unspoken question. The source came upon him in a spectacular fashion, revealing itself to be what had once been a horse. Only now something caught between life and death. Long red horns curving backward out from the skull with flames that matched dancing along them, teeth of a similar colour and hooves of the same condition as the horns. Red light shone in the empty sockets, the shine not once wavering as the skeletal horse examined Rancor.

The spiked stallion was enthralled, what an exciting encounter! The skull dipped in a gesture of greeting and Rancor was quick to return the gesture.

"It is not often I discover strangers in my wood" the skeleton spoke, a slight echo to his voice. "Your presence is not unwelcome though, do not mistake my words for hostility of some sort. You being here is not unpleasant" he rumbled.

"Oh good, I thought I might have annoyed you. Your red flames are quite noticeable from a distance and I'm a curious creature so had to come and see for myself" Rancor replied delightedly. The skeletal stallion seemed amused by the reply.

"My name is Bloodblaze and my fires are that of stolen life" Rancor's amazement grew upon hearing about the flames, this evening was turning out even better than he had hoped it would
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:18 am

Queen Vivane wrote:Username: Queen Vivane
Age (can exceed 1,000 years): 500
Height (can exceed 18 hh): 17.3hh
Prompt:

I adore this! Is Bloodblaze another adoptable you have? :D Congratulations! Please take good care of Rancor! <3
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:34 am

Yes Bloodblaze is a very old adopt I won haha. It felt fitting to use him in a halloween story and thank you so much for Rancor! <3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me