Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

goobies [034]

Postby Bettalong » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:39 pm

username: TBA
name: TBA
pronouns: TBA

FCFS goobie!
You must have a registered ship to claim this goobie!
Form must be filled out COMPLETELY to be valid! No TBAs/TBDs and no res!

Code: Select all
username:
goobie name:
pronouns:
goobie storage:
what was their most embarrassing moment (150 words minimum) or what do they look like when they're really upset (minimum sketched colored bust)?:
Bettalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: goobies [034]

Postby Bettalong » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:48 pm

NeonPastel wrote:username: NeonPastel
goobie name: Nova
pronouns: He/him
goobie storage: X

most embarrassing moment: Nova isn’t exactly the type of Gooby who one would call ‘graceful,’ or ‘intelligent,’ or even ‘good-hearted.’ Honestly, they don’t call him much except for “GET OUT OF THE TRASH!” or “STOP THAT!” Since this is an issue of his, he is known for many embarrassing moments that will not be quickly forgotten by Creed’s crew. However, possibly the worst of all was when he managed to get himself stuck inside of the engine of the ship... and nobody could get him out!

It had started off like any other day for Nova. Wake up, bother the captain until he threw the kitchen keys at him and yelled at him not to eat all of the peanut butter (he did anyways) if he insisted on eating breakfast early. He liked breakfast. Food in general was yummy. Then he’d heard a noise coming from the back room... he’d never been in the back room. He wanted to go in the back room. He wasn’t allowed in the back room. He shouldn’t go in the back room.

Guess what Nova did?

It took sixteen sticks of butter and ten separate lectures from Creed before they managed to get his head unstuck from inside one of the huge pipes. Will he do it again? Honestly, probably. But it was embarrassing.

wew that was WILD fast..nova is a big mood oof
u've been added! congrats! : 0
Bettalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me