Artist Bettalong [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Angry Tasty - judging

Postby Bettalong » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:48 pm

M O N S T E R H O U S E
Upon opening the fridge, you find... a rather big wyvern angrily munching on what appears to be kiwis? They look like they've definitely seen better days, oof, look at those scars! And last time I checked, you don't store dragons in fridges..

First monster design here ;0! at first i had kiwis in mind but they took a totally different direction so...ok! AAAAAH!
I do like them tho and I hope they get a loving home!

contest for them!
Tell me how you'd approach/react to them - basically continue the brief story from your (or a character of yours) point of view! (anything is up to pure interpretation so responses can go however u want)! It can be as short or as long as u want!

Code: Select all
username:
name:

extras are allowed & encouraged! Ends in a week!
Last edited by Bettalong on Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bettalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Angry Tasty - OPEN

Postby Noraku. » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:04 pm

username; Noraku.
name; Greengale, Lord of the Kiwis
gender; male
how do you approach/react to them?; from the perspective of merit, the slime in my sig and pfp, and silt, and rogue/warlock lizardfolk.

a dazed and tired slime was just stood there, slightly confused on how on earth a wyvern this big could fit in a fridge so easily. what was more confusing was how the kiwis got there in the first place. last time she checked, there were no kiwis in there, only apples and melons. fortunately, a friend of merit had come over to check on the unmoving slime.
'Can you tell me why there is a wyvern in the fridge?' merit asked, slightly concerned about this house.
'..If you ask me, I would be just as confused.' silt replied, not realising the question was aimed at them. merit just shook her head angrily, before shutting the fridge door with a SLAM.
'I think it's just a Lord of Fruit. Thats the only explaination for this.' she pointed out, before carefully opening the fridge once more, checking if the wyvern was still there. it was, and this time, it was directly looking at her.
'..Should I leave you guys alone?' silt spoke out, unsure of what to do. the wyvern was sniffing merit, before it checked silt. surprisingly, the wyvern smelled just like the kiwis.

the question was if it still had an appetite for just kiwis or other... creatures.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
``one day, i'll
leave you behind!``

➤ call me roku or merit!
➤ she/her and they/them
➤ pisces!
➤ probably obsessed with
blue exorcist, the rising
of the shield hero,
the disastrous life of
saiki k and pokemon!
➤ pms are always open!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Noraku.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cecileon » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:06 am

username: Parksleigh~
name: Zenroph; Protector of the Konwies (small creatures that have almost no awareness to what's happening around them and therefore need a lookout to stay in one piece. He gets paid in kiwis and tummy rubs for his hard work. uwu)
how do you approach/react to them?: I absolutely loved the prompt as well as the design, so I'm gonna try my hardest! .w.

I stood there in my pyjamas, simply raising an eyebrow at the animal before me of which I had been locking eye contact with for the past few minutes whilst trying to process the situation at hand.. or uhm, claw. I had gone through all the trouble of getting out of bed and heading downstairs to satisfy my rumbling stomach only to be met with what seemed to be nothing more than a giant monster living within my fridge with kiwis stuffed into its mouth. I soon gave my head a small shake and passed it off to be my imagination as it was quite early in the morning, silently reaching forward to grab the carton of milk hiding from behind the Kiwi monster's shoulder with an expression of bemusement. I wasn't leaving empty-handed. I immediately pulled back however as a soft murr interrupted me, my eyes slowly shifting to eye the peculiar sight once more. Was it just me, or..? I simply closed the fridge door and stepped back from it, deciding that for today, I'd be snacking on cereal bars for breakfast.
Just believe in yourself.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
┍━━━━━⊹₊ 𖤓 ₊⊹━┑
【 → cecilethey/themadultsun wukong the real
┕━⊹₊ ♕ ₊⊹━━━━━┙

Even a smidge makes all the difference.
Cecileon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:14 pm

username:
Lady Mascaraed

name:
Toxicated Abolo

how do you approach/react to them?:

Lady Mascaraed was out walking in the forest, as she came to a clearing she noticed a dark cave. She decided to venture into the dark cave. Lady Mascaraed dug out her flashlight from her black hiking backpack and entered the cave. The cave was dripping water as the cave was moist and water seemed to flow through it, Lady Mascaraed jumped from a ledge as she continued to get closer to a deep dark pond within the cave. A sudden snark startled her as she dropped her flashlight in the pond, she turned around quickly as she saw a dark shadow walk towards her. Lady Mascaraed's heart pounded in her chest as the shadow figured came out from the shadows, a black and green Dragon-like creature appeared before her. He seemed startled to see her here, in his cave. Lady Mascaraed calmed down as she talked to the creature softly, "it's okay, I won't hurt you."
She pulled out a beef jerky and handed him it. The creature scarfed it down like a hungry wolf, the creature came up to her and they had a bond, a bond that was unexplainable.
Lady Mascaraed ended up calling this creature... Toxicated Abolo because his blood was toxic as well as his salvia.

Extras
Theme song: Smooth Criminal- Michael Jackson

Best friend: a mutt named Chance

This boy is georgous! Your art is amazing and good luck to those who enter!

xxxxxxxxxx
Music
xxxxxxxxxx

↳ the voice of the soul !!
────
ImageImageImageImage Image

Trade- Lights off - Cred
Emo/Scene - Adult - Single
Text - Text - Text
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albino polar bear » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:35 pm

Name: albino polar bear
name: Ladon (Kiwis)
Speckle's perspective

Meet speckles. He was one of those such unfortunate dragons. Speckles was purchased by the infamous company, KiwisNCorporated, a particularly nafariou organization, dedicated to low quality produce and high prophet margrians.

Last edited by albino polar bear on Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:07 am, edited 18 times in total.

url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4837231]Image[/url

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4604830]Image[/url]

There's always time for a story.
albino polar bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby W1sh » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:57 pm

username: Wish
name: Niko
Juniper was frozen to the spot, unable to move his feet. The creature was beautiful -- yet equally terrifying. The creature, which he had now guessed was some kind of dragon, let out a low rumbling sound from its throat. Juniper had recovered from the shock now but didn't dare move as it pressed its spindly horn carefully to Junipers chest. The deer yelped, not expecting the dragon to do that. The dragon withdrew its horn and curled back into the fridge, revealing glowing teeth. Juniper gathered himself and hurried out of the kitchen and up the stairs, his hooves making a racket in the panic.
"How did that thing get in my house?" He thought, wrenching open the door to his bedroom and throwing himself in the covers because his thin sheets would surely keep him safe from a dragon with sharp teeth that could easily rip it apart?
His heart pounded in his throat when he felt thumping through the floorboards. The door creaked slowly, and he couldn't help but peek. The creature wasn't as tall as he had expected. It was long and very wide, but it crept through the doorway with ease. Juniper clutched his pillow as the mattress was weighed down at the far end. He couldn't hold in his surprise when something started nuzzling his leg. He sat up slowly to realise the dragon had curlced up on the end of his bed like a giant cat -- and it sounded as if it were purring. Juniper crept down to meet it, and to his surprise it wrapped its neck around Junipers body as if he were a big teddy bear.

This boi is so pretty! I had a lot of fun writing the little story as well -3-
Last edited by W1sh on Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
He/They

xxx
Enby

xxx
hi yes my signature is kinda messed up LOL, but yea I don't really use this site anymore but I do occasionally log in! go check out my giveaway, ill be checking in every few hours to accept the trades!
xxx[center][Go look at my bro rn🔪

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
Send trades!

xxx
Please be fair

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W1sh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawkfire102 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:24 am

username: hawkfire102
name: Empearal

Nightfire was confused and concerned about seeing another creature in his lava fields and eating his fruits. Not many came to his domain and those who did were not there in good spirits. He raised his wings slightly before approaching the drake. It slowly lifted its head before lowering it again in a defensive manner. Nightfire mimicked this behavior, raising his wings more in an act of intimidation.

The drake snorted at him and he returned it in kind. Slowly they circled each other. The drake slamming his tail down on the ground as a means of intimidation. Nightfire snorted, tossing his head to the side without breaking eye contact. He dug his hooves into the ground and bunched up his shoulders.

With that, Nightfire charged at the drake with his head lowered to brandish his skull plate. The drake followed in suit, raising his body to strike down with his horns to recreate a deadlock. Both struggled against the force of one another but neither budged an inch. Nightfire dug his claws into the ground and narrowed his eyes. He wouldn't give up his claim to his lands.

He placed one paw forward, digging his claws in. He pulled and pushed himself forward, gaining a few inches. The drake hissed at him and pushed his head down. Nightfire felt his chin scrape against the obsidian underfoot. He had to get the advantage. Nightfire suddenly threw his head up, knocking the drake off balance. He quickly leaped back and rammed the drake in his midsection, sending him skidding away.

Nightfire stood and watched as the drake got to his feet. With one look, Nightfire lowered his wings. The drake shook soot off of himself before standing tall in front of him. 'Maybe a rival wouldn't be so bad.' He pondered. If this was going to happen, he would have to get more kiwis to bring him around more.

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:11 am

username: Dragonstars
name: Manda
Glitchy looked over at her fast asleep father,then looking over to the forest as she sneakily walked over into the forest,looking around,admiring all the cool looking plants and animals around her. She soon noticed something sparkly coming from a nearby cave as she walked over,opening her mouth as the eye in it looked around,soon seeing a glowing coming from deep in the cave,she walked over and into a larger part of the cave with crystals and gems all over,her eyes sparkled with excitement and awe,that she didn't notice the large creature behind her.He looked down at her,he let out a huff,this catching her attention as she turned around,glancing up at the creature and whined,backing up. He noticed the eye in her mouth,never have seeing a creature with an eye in its mouth as it looked at him with fear.He tilted his head,examining her,Yes it was in his territory but he didn't want to hurt her due to her seeming to be a little kid.He sighed,laying his head down and looking at her non threatingly,her ears perked as she looked at him,her eye slowly going back to normal as she looked at him with curiosity as she waddled around him,looking at his markings in awe. He'd let out soft murrs,chuckling at her curiosity as he picked her up. He walked out of the cave with her as she had let out a soft confused murr as he walked back to where her dad was laying,still asleep. He'd placed her near him as he walked off. She tilted her head,wondering where he was going,wondering if they'll ever meet again.
Characters used
https://toyhou.se/4112102.glitchy
https://toyhou.se/4752661.king-ghidorah-jape-snake-
Extras
Art of the interaction C:
wip atm : D!!
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bettalong » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:41 pm

This is closed for judging, hopefully results will be up soon! thank you so much for entering, everyone! <3
Bettalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Angry Tasty - judging

Postby dragonstars » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:44 am

Np!And gl yall!And congrats to who ever wins! C :
(Go ahead and count what i have done bc I forgot to finish the extras! C : )
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me